Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,704 members, 7,802,095 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:06 AM

Who has Ford Van And Toyota Coaster (first Rate Tokunbo) for sale? - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Who has Ford Van And Toyota Coaster (first Rate Tokunbo) for sale? (9102 Views)

Nigerian USED Toyota COASTER Bus.just 870k 08169446319 / Lagos Cleared Tokunbo Ford Van For Sale @give Away Price / I Want A Brand New Toyota Coaster. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who has Ford Van And Toyota Coaster (first Rate Tokunbo) for sale? by Greycells(m): 12:53pm On Apr 21, 2009
Please who has a 15 seater Ford Bus and Toyota Coaster Bus for sale and how much?

I am looking at Grade A Tokunbo,

Re: Who has Ford Van And Toyota Coaster (first Rate Tokunbo) for sale? by Greycells(m): 12:57pm On Apr 21, 2009
The coaster bus

Re: Who has Ford Van And Toyota Coaster (first Rate Tokunbo) for sale? by Greycells(m): 3:56pm On Apr 21, 2009
Auto dealers in the house, I need your take on this.
Re: Who has Ford Van And Toyota Coaster (first Rate Tokunbo) for sale? by olanirun: 4:55pm On Apr 21, 2009
no wahala call me 07033567275.but d one i found is at d park cotomu.if is ok by u cos i sell most of my cars there.
Re: Who has Ford Van And Toyota Coaster (first Rate Tokunbo) for sale? by naijaking1: 12:19am On Nov 28, 2009
Still interested in a Ford Econoline 350 15-seater bus? I have a 2002 xlt model with 150xxx in perfect running condition, white in color, 4-rows of seat, and ready to roll.
Re: Who has Ford Van And Toyota Coaster (first Rate Tokunbo) for sale? by Greycells(m): 1:18am On Nov 28, 2009
How much are u asking for it bro?
Re: Who has Ford Van And Toyota Coaster (first Rate Tokunbo) for sale? by Fhemmmy: 1:42am On Nov 28, 2009
I will like to know how much he is selling it too, cos i have access to this kinda vans.
Re: Who has Ford Van And Toyota Coaster (first Rate Tokunbo) for sale? by naijaking1: 2:09am On Nov 28, 2009
G-reycells:

How much are u asking for it bro?
Where are you located? Vehicle has been cleared, will be rolling off the wharf tomorrow or Monday, and scheduled to be driven to Abuja by Tuesday/Wednesday.
I give you all these details, because I would like you to see, inspect, and test-drive the vehicle before considering price. Also, it would give my brother in Abuja time to asses all the applicable expenses, before stating the cost.
Re: Who has Ford Van And Toyota Coaster (first Rate Tokunbo) for sale? by Fhemmmy: 2:22am On Nov 28, 2009
would have been advisable for you to put a price on it, that might make the dude to run and come and buy fast.
Re: Who has Ford Van And Toyota Coaster (first Rate Tokunbo) for sale? by naijaking1: 6:38am On Nov 28, 2009
Fhemmmy:

I will like to know how much he is selling it too, cos i have access to this kinda vans.

Since you have the same van, how much you dey sell your own?
Re: Who has Ford Van And Toyota Coaster (first Rate Tokunbo) for sale? by Greycells(m): 10:02am On Nov 28, 2009
Am in Lagos, need to know d asking price for the vehicke b4 inspection, thanks

you can email the same to ade_greycells@yahoo.co.uk (ade underscore greycells at yahoo.co.uk)
Re: Who has Ford Van And Toyota Coaster (first Rate Tokunbo) for sale? by Fhemmmy: 4:04pm On Nov 28, 2009
naijaking1:

Since you have the same van, how much you dey sell your own?

Read my post well.
I have access to the kinda Van is not same as i have same kinda van.
I just wanna know how much you selling yours, and i will use that as a yardstick to know if it worth buying and shipping to Nigeria.
Dont worry bro, i am not trying to hijack your sale wink
Happy sale.
Re: Who has Ford Van And Toyota Coaster (first Rate Tokunbo) for sale? by naijaking1: 5:12pm On Nov 28, 2009
G-reycells:

Am in Lagos, need to know d asking price for the vehicke b4 inspection, thanks

you can email the same to ade_greycells@yahoo.co.uk (ade underscore greycells at yahoo.co.uk)

The customs worked half day today. The vehicle is the 3-4th vehicle to be moved through the traffic inside the wharf before they closed their gate for the day. Certainly, it will be driven out of the compound by Monday.
I paid $6200 for the vehicle, plus $1348 shipping-by EAS. The cost of clearing will be additional to these, so you can begin to have an idea what the price is going to be. I'll let you know first thing on Monday after it's out, and before taking it to Abuja.
Re: Who has Ford Van And Toyota Coaster (first Rate Tokunbo) for sale? by Warlly(m): 5:21pm On Mar 30, 2010
I have two ford van Cargo and Passenger 2003 Tokunbo in Ikeja lagos you can email me at warlly@hotmail.com

Re: Who has Ford Van And Toyota Coaster (first Rate Tokunbo) for sale? by sultaan(m): 8:18pm On Mar 30, 2010
Recently sold this 12 seater Chevy 1500(added third row) for a low price.

You would have gotten a deal that can't be beaten.

Good luck
Re: Who has Ford Van And Toyota Coaster (first Rate Tokunbo) for sale? by Warlly(m): 2:03am On Apr 01, 2010
if you are serious ABOUT THIS VAN CALL ME AT 08029147276
Re: Who has Ford Van And Toyota Coaster (first Rate Tokunbo) for sale? by Greycells(m): 11:08am On Apr 01, 2010
@Warlly, thanks for the offer. Sourced the vehicles already.

Thanks. I wish u a profitable sales.
Re: Who has Ford Van And Toyota Coaster (first Rate Tokunbo) for sale? by aboabdallah: 12:48pm On Feb 03, 2013
I have 14 civilian and 18 coaster in stock

email me

aboabdallah335yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Auction Export - Refer A Friend / 2008 Lexus Es350 Toks Full Option. / Itachi's 2004 Toyota Camry For Sale(nigeria Used)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.