Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,873 members, 7,802,808 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:12 PM

I Am Ashamed To Call My Self A Chelsea Fan. - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / I Am Ashamed To Call My Self A Chelsea Fan. (48396 Views)

See What A Chelsea Fan Did Outside Emirate Stadium (pics) / Atkinson Receives A Death Threat From A Chelsea Fan. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Ashamed To Call My Self A Chelsea Fan. by Eluwilussit(m): 3:08am On Oct 04, 2015
IamAtribalist:
cool If you were born and raised in Nigeria and your No.1 team in the world is an ENGLISH team then you seriously need to check your brain, bro. STOP taking panadol for foreign clubs. Foreign teams ONLY care about their own people (as they should). One of the reasons Nigerian senior team is struggling is because European clubs are no longer interested in giving opportunities to young Nigerian players - they would rather develop their own talent than train an African young star. Africans are so gullible (they are more passionate about Arsenal, Man U, Chelsea, Real Madrid and Barca) than their own home grown team) no wonder we are behind the rest of the world is ALMOST EVERY SINGLE metric of development and well being. U na dey sleep on top bicycle - HEEDIOTS.

I guess FC Sion is in naija abi? With all them black boys everywhere! cheesy
Re: I Am Ashamed To Call My Self A Chelsea Fan. by NICOGRAVITY: 3:18am On Oct 04, 2015
I thank God that I don't support any football team. I beg, i no fit for this kind HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE.
Them dey play the enjoy millions, i come dey drink Paracetamol for another person headache, God forbid.

1 Like

Re: I Am Ashamed To Call My Self A Chelsea Fan. by NICOGRAVITY: 3:18am On Oct 04, 2015
I thank God that I don't support any football team. I beg, i no fit for this kind HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE.
Them dey play dey enjoy millions, i come dey drink Paracetamol for another person headache, God forbid.
Re: I Am Ashamed To Call My Self A Chelsea Fan. by IYANGBALI: 3:24am On Oct 04, 2015
adedayourt:
the shame is too much brov pls go drink gamaline20
pls am begging
you sure say that one go do,make him top am with a bottle of acid o grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Am Ashamed To Call My Self A Chelsea Fan. by Nobody: 3:43am On Oct 04, 2015
vision2050:
We never relegate and you are ashamed of supporting Chelsea. Chelsea is experiencing a worse time but I know we will get over it. Sack mourinho the one that call himself the best , and we shall get over our troubles.

Lame fan. He is your best coach ever
Re: I Am Ashamed To Call My Self A Chelsea Fan. by IamAtribalist: 3:52am On Oct 04, 2015
Eluwilussit:

I guess FC Sion is in naija abi? With all them black boys everywhere! cheesy

FC Sion is still a relatively small club. But the moment they start becoming big they will STOP taking young African players and focus on European and South American talents. MARK MY WORDS. Look at Ajax today and compare with Ajax of the 90s - the difference is VERY clear.

1 Like

Re: I Am Ashamed To Call My Self A Chelsea Fan. by Ojim07(m): 4:04am On Oct 04, 2015
life na turn by turn....just bear with them....dnt be chicken fan....lolz
Re: I Am Ashamed To Call My Self A Chelsea Fan. by Empredboy(m): 4:12am On Oct 04, 2015
FriedPlantain:
[b]The team is very predictable and one-dimensional. Play is always very slow - paced and we always look out of ideas when attacking and too feeble while defending.

Our main problem is the fullbacks. Last season, we were playing more of possession football so most opponents couldn't capitalize on our weak point which is majorly our full backs. Fabregas controlled and dictated the pace of the game masterfully while Hazard was in sublime form so no one thougth as much as improving on loophole in the team.

This season, Fabregas is weak while Matic and Hazard look too tired hence our opponents having more opportunities to attack us with the ball.

What our opponents just need to do to nullify our attack is to cluster at the middle, have two or 3 men man mark Hazard and leave yards of space for Ivanovich and Azplicueta to attack from the wings. Ofcourse we both know Ivanovich can't cross to save his live while Azplicueta left foot is as useless as poo so we don't have fullbacks assisting our midfielders when we are attacking.

What this means is that most of our attacks are always stopped easily and in seconds, the team will end up being on the back foot from attacks from our opponents.

The only temporary solution is to take Ivanovich back to central defence, bring Azplicueta back to his 'right' position and use a proper left back!

By the way, Ivanovich is completely useless at right back this season, his ass has grown too big and he can barely raise his foot. He is the weak link in the team.

FriedPlantain
[/b]
;
I think chelsea needs a foreign coach grin
FriedPlantain:
[b]The team is very predictable and one-dimensional. Play is always very slow - paced and we always look out of ideas when attacking and too feeble while defending.

Our main problem is the fullbacks. Last season, we were playing more of possession football so most opponents couldn't capitalize on our weak point which is majorly our full backs. Fabregas controlled and dictated the pace of the game masterfully while Hazard was in sublime form so no one thougth as much as improving on loophole in the team.

This season, Fabregas is weak while Matic and Hazard look too tired hence our opponents having more opportunities to attack us with the ball.

What our opponents just need to do to nullify our attack is to cluster at the middle, have two or 3 men man mark Hazard and leave yards of space for Ivanovich and Azplicueta to attack from the wings. Ofcourse we both know Ivanovich can't cross to save his live while Azplicueta left foot is as useless as poo so we don't have fullbacks assisting our midfielders when we are attacking.

What this means is that most of our attacks are always stopped easily and in seconds, the team will end up being on the back foot from attacks from our opponents.

The only temporary solution is to take Ivanovich back to central defence, bring Azplicueta back to his 'right' position and use a proper left back!

By the way, Ivanovich is completely useless at right back this season, his ass has grown too big and he can barely raise his foot. He is the weak link in the team.

FriedPlantain
[/b]
;
I think chelsea needs a foreign coach
Re: I Am Ashamed To Call My Self A Chelsea Fan. by AreaFada2: 4:22am On Oct 04, 2015
rattlesnake:
[size=14pt]u people keep fooling urself with this football crap...how much are they paying u for all these NOISE....ode undecided[/size]

No mind them. "Sooting Stars", Kano Pillars, Eyimba, Insurance, Waffi Wolves, Nas United, Lobi Stars, Heartland, Rangers, Sunshine, Sharks, Dolphins & others are there. They won't support those.

How many British support your local clubs.

Sophistication is not by how much foreign things you consume, but what you contribute.

And you guys blame politicians going abroad for treatment.

Even your football loyalties are abroad. shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: I Am Ashamed To Call My Self A Chelsea Fan. by madjune(m): 4:33am On Oct 04, 2015
FriedPlantain:

FriedPlantain

[/b]

Is that all, Bench warmer coach?
Re: I Am Ashamed To Call My Self A Chelsea Fan. by front247: 4:38am On Oct 04, 2015
Dem dey pay u,jobless man
Re: I Am Ashamed To Call My Self A Chelsea Fan. by chiedu7: 4:55am On Oct 04, 2015
Re: I Am Ashamed To Call My Self A Chelsea Fan. by DPointMan(m): 5:14am On Oct 04, 2015
It's glaring that the OP is not a Chelsea fan, rather you're one of the noisy supporters that has give our darling club bad image & publicity over the years. Fans will always be fans no matter what, and will stick by the club through thick & thin. Thank you for your support, you can leave now, and let the real fans stick with the club. One thing I'm sure of is this, we may not win the league, but we will never be relegated & will surely win a trophy this season. #Blues4Life
Re: I Am Ashamed To Call My Self A Chelsea Fan. by Bollinger(m): 5:14am On Oct 04, 2015
The problem with chelsea is mourinho. Not that he is a bad coach, but because he is a terrible human being. He has burnt so many bridges he is standing on an island by himself. There is is a limit to how arrogant you can be. He has done it to the point that one way or another officials and players of opposing teams are looking for ways covertly to bring him down. He's gotten away with it for years and everyone have begun to wise up to his antics and are now fighting back. Everyone knows when you play chelsea, you play against the best so they come out guns blazing. And the officials are now always on guard and i think making calls that won't favor chelsea i suspect. It's like chelsea is walking around with a big fat bullseye on their backs and they need to get rid of it by sacking the coach. I am not a chelsea fan though, so don't think i am biased. I am torn between arsenal and man u.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Ashamed To Call My Self A Chelsea Fan. by Wadosky(m): 5:23am On Oct 04, 2015
as a Chelsea fan since mid 90s I have never witnessed dis kind of poor form , I must not only blame d coach for his arrogant nature but d players and management too.now someone must pay a price, anything that will lift the players morale I will support it and at this time sacking Jose and bringING in a new coach will do.Chelsea for life
Re: I Am Ashamed To Call My Self A Chelsea Fan. by Wadosky(m): 5:28am On Oct 04, 2015
Bollinger:
The problem with chelsea is mourinho. Not that he is a bad coach, but because he is a terrible human being. He has burnt so many bridges he is standing on an island by himself. There is is a limit to how arrogant you can be. He has done it to the point that one way or another officials and players of opposing teams are looking for ways covertly to bring him down. He's gotten away with it for years and everyone have begun to wise up to his antics and are now fighting back. Everyone knows when you play chelsea, you play against the best so they come out guns blazing. And the officials are now always on guard
and i think making calls that won't favor chelsea i suspect. It's like chelsea is walking around with a big fat bullseye on their backs and they need to get rid of it by sacking the coach. I am not a chelsea fan though, so don't think i am biased. I am torn between arsenal and man u.
u are so on point.
Re: I Am Ashamed To Call My Self A Chelsea Fan. by Bollinger(m): 5:29am On Oct 04, 2015
IamAtribalist:
cool If you were born and raised in Nigeria and your No.1 team in the world is an ENGLISH team then you seriously need to check your brain, bro. STOP taking panadol for foreign clubs. Foreign teams ONLY care about their own people (as they should). One of the reasons Nigerian senior team is struggling is because European clubs are no longer interested in giving opportunities to young Nigerian players - they would rather develop their own talent than train an African young star. Africans are so gullible (they are more passionate about Arsenal, Man U, Chelsea, Real Madrid and Barca) than their own home grown team) no wonder we are behind the rest of the world is ALMOST EVERY SINGLE metric of development and well being. U na dey sleep on top bicycle - HEEDIOTS.

Calm down bro. Nobody wants to be associated with mediocrity. When last did you go to watch a Nigerian league match with your family? Most likely never. You can't blame Nigerians for not being passionate about their league because their is nothing to be passionate about. Going to a league match is like going to a war zone. Touts and area boys overrun the place and you want me to go there with my family? no thanks bro. Plus, if there is no enabling environment to invest in it, why would anybody want to. The last time i was passionate about the league was when MKO was in charge of abiola babes. I still have goose pimples when i remember the charity cup finals with Abiola babes and Leventis united. Abiola walked into the stadium with a coffin claiming they were going to bury Leventis, and they did. (indomie generation, don't bother searching for it). It was a glorious final. Guess what happened the next year? Abiola babes went defunct and that was the end of it. Nigeria is just too phucked up to sustain a good thing.

7 Likes

Re: I Am Ashamed To Call My Self A Chelsea Fan. by dklex(m): 5:30am On Oct 04, 2015
ossy4rill:
They should remove Yokohama and go and look for their SAMSUNG jersey ---mmmh The gods have spoken

Bros this hammering is too much, haabaa naaa only Chelsea dey for EPL ?
Re: I Am Ashamed To Call My Self A Chelsea Fan. by villeanns(m): 5:37am On Oct 04, 2015
What more can I say na.....

CHELSEA FOR L.VE....

grin grin tongue tongue tongue
Re: I Am Ashamed To Call My Self A Chelsea Fan. by villeanns(m): 5:38am On Oct 04, 2015
What more can I say na.....

CHELSEA FOR L.VE....
grin grin tongue tongue tongue
Re: I Am Ashamed To Call My Self A Chelsea Fan. by kobonaire(m): 5:39am On Oct 04, 2015
Checking into the thread as a very disgruntled and embarrassed Chelsea fan.
I find it intriguing that a thread was created just for #CFC's poor start and that it has been brought to front page .... I guess we are still relevant grin
Re: I Am Ashamed To Call My Self A Chelsea Fan. by Funjosh(m): 5:41am On Oct 04, 2015
Kai! My Chelsea don suffer see wetin dem move go front page. Mukina2 I see your handi work o undecided
Re: I Am Ashamed To Call My Self A Chelsea Fan. by ndiko: 5:45am On Oct 04, 2015
Chelsea needs a break, jor. "We no go hear word for this country".
Re: I Am Ashamed To Call My Self A Chelsea Fan. by Nobody: 5:49am On Oct 04, 2015
Na Wetin una dey benefit from all this club sef?Una just dey cause unneccessary heartache for unasef because club wey una dey support no win matches.
Re: I Am Ashamed To Call My Self A Chelsea Fan. by Sappyman(m): 5:50am On Oct 04, 2015
Chelsea is long and buried this season. They should just try and keep above board not to be relegated this season. I can smell more doom.
Re: I Am Ashamed To Call My Self A Chelsea Fan. by pek(m): 6:03am On Oct 04, 2015
walterenahoro:
when Chelsea won the epl and fa cup last season
I am very sure you know nothing about football. Like a true Chelsea fan you are, you are just a plastic fan. FYI, Chelsea didn't win the FA cup last season. They won the EPL trophy and capital one Cup. I am not surprised at your outburst, Chelsea fans are glory hunters who decamped from other teams.
Re: I Am Ashamed To Call My Self A Chelsea Fan. by IceDude(m): 6:06am On Oct 04, 2015
Mourinho is the problem of Chelsea, he should let go of his pride and apologize to Eva Caneiro. That will go a long way boosting the morale of the players. Secondly he should bench Ivanovic, why did he even sign Baba Rahman if he dont wanna play him?.........Even Ramires would av been an alternative at that right back spot presently, Ivanovic is totally useless this season
Re: I Am Ashamed To Call My Self A Chelsea Fan. by onibaba01(m): 6:07am On Oct 04, 2015
Am a chelsea fan but I believe one thing that the team will soon get over it but sometimes shit do happen. Blues till I die
Re: I Am Ashamed To Call My Self A Chelsea Fan. by siegfried99(m): 6:07am On Oct 04, 2015
Bollinger:
The problem with chelsea is mourinho. Not that he is a bad coach, but because he is a terrible human being. He has burnt so many bridges he is standing on an island by himself. There is is a limit to how arrogant you can be. He has done it to the point that one way or another officials and players of opposing teams are looking for ways covertly to bring him down. He's gotten away with it for years and everyone have begun to wise up to his antics and are now fighting back. Everyone knows when you play chelsea, you play against the best so they come out guns blazing. And the officials are now always on guard and i think making calls that won't favor chelsea i suspect. It's like chelsea is walking around with a big fat bullseye on their backs and they need to get rid of it by sacking the coach. I am not a chelsea fan though, so don't think i am biased. I am torn between arsenal and man u .

Correct!

BTW, stick with man utd grin I'm a united fan as well. grin
Re: I Am Ashamed To Call My Self A Chelsea Fan. by siegfried99(m): 6:08am On Oct 04, 2015
pek:
I am very sure you know nothing about football. Like a true Chelsea fan you are, you are just a plastic fan. FYI, Chelsea didn't win the FA cup last season. They won the EPL trophy and capital one Cup. I am not surprised at your outburst, Chelsea fans are glory hunters who decamped from other teams.

Lol grin
Re: I Am Ashamed To Call My Self A Chelsea Fan. by xtervaganza(m): 6:10am On Oct 04, 2015
walterenahoro:
when Chelsea won the epl and fa cup last season with class and pure dominance over other clubs most Chelsea fans like my self wld have thought YES! this is the moment. YES! England has produced a "barca".YES! we can win it back to back.YES! THE BLUES FOR LIFE......but No!!!.its all gone instead I c a Chelsea with no pedigree, no spirit and no zeal.
This stupid chelsea should better wake up cos if they don't its gonna b doom.......WHAT IS WRONG WITH CHELSEA?
you're a phony poocee knobhead

Where did Chelsea won the fa cup last season?

The problem with you fakers is that you give your fake nest away too easily
Re: I Am Ashamed To Call My Self A Chelsea Fan. by noblegrex: 6:11am On Oct 04, 2015
Chelsea still lifting the trophy.take it or swim.poor start, yes! Lost good points yes god point but its still a start 8 out of 38.I'm not scared.AT ALL.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Manchester United Vs Leicester City (2 - 1) On 10th August 2018 / Manchester United Vs Chelsea (4 - 1) On 25th May 2023 / Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.