Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,352 members, 7,808,229 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:06 AM

I Am Ashamed To Call My Self A Chelsea Fan. - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / I Am Ashamed To Call My Self A Chelsea Fan. (48418 Views)

See What A Chelsea Fan Did Outside Emirate Stadium (pics) / Atkinson Receives A Death Threat From A Chelsea Fan. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Ashamed To Call My Self A Chelsea Fan. by Bluffly: 9:50am On Oct 04, 2015
walterenahoro:
when Chelsea won the epl and fa cup last season with class and pure dominance over other clubs most Chelsea fans like my self wld have thought YES! this is the moment. YES! England has produced a "barca".YES! we can win it back to back.YES! THE BLUES FOR LIFE......but No!!!.its all gone instead I c a Chelsea with no pedigree, no spirit and no zeal.
This stupid chelsea should better wake up cos if they don't its gonna b doom.......WHAT IS WRONG WITH CHELSEA?
Arsenal won the FA
Re: I Am Ashamed To Call My Self A Chelsea Fan. by authenticman(m): 9:52am On Oct 04, 2015
adepiero:
M
Whats Mourihno doing in dat place? That looks like a clinic to me.
Re: I Am Ashamed To Call My Self A Chelsea Fan. by Nobody: 9:54am On Oct 04, 2015
Re: I Am Ashamed To Call My Self A Chelsea Fan. by mikaael(m): 9:57am On Oct 04, 2015
FriedPlantain:
[b]The team is very predictable and one-dimensional. Play is always very slow - paced and we always look out of ideas when attacking and too feeble while defending.

Our main problem is the fullbacks. Last season, we were playing more of possession football so most opponents couldn't capitalize on our weak point which is majorly our full backs. Fabregas controlled and dictated the pace of the game masterfully while Hazard was in sublime form so no one thougth as much as improving on loophole in the team.

This season, Fabregas is weak while Matic and Hazard look too tired hence our opponents having more opportunities to attack us with the ball.

What our opponents just need to do to nullify our attack is to cluster at the middle, have two or 3 men man mark Hazard and leave yards of space for Ivanovich and Azplicueta to attack from the wings. Ofcourse we both know Ivanovich can't cross to save his live while Azplicueta left foot is as useless as poo so we don't have fullbacks assisting our midfielders when we are attacking.

What this means is that most of our attacks are always stopped easily and in seconds, the team will end up being on the back foot from attacks from our opponents.

The only temporary fix is to take Ivanovich back to central defence, bring Azplicueta back to his 'right' position and use a proper left back! That way, Hazard and Willian can attract defenders to themselves before laying off the ball for our overlapping fullbacks to make dangerous crosses into the box. Our fullbacks can also make marauding runs at the wing, take one or two opponent defenders with them, hereby opening space at the middle for our attackers to operate from. Anyone remembered Marcelo's impact in the Champions League final against Athletico as he was brought in in the second half?

By the way, Ivanovich is completely useless at right back this season, his ass has grown too big and he can barely raise his foot. He is the weak link in the team.

FriedPlantain
[/b]

Pls can u send ur CV...we'll like to contact u for d soon to b available Manager position @ Chelseafc
Re: I Am Ashamed To Call My Self A Chelsea Fan. by allytinted: 10:03am On Oct 04, 2015
Chelsea is ok coz If they win the next match and City loses theirs, Chelsea will be above them. I meant Stoke City...

1 Like

Re: I Am Ashamed To Call My Self A Chelsea Fan. by pek(m): 10:04am On Oct 04, 2015
yemiowo:
stop saying rubbish you not a Chelsea fans :-
That's how you know Chelsea fans. So unschooled. They will proudly tell you: I am a Chelsea fans.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Ashamed To Call My Self A Chelsea Fan. by johnsonrichard: 10:15am On Oct 04, 2015
Re: I Am Ashamed To Call My Self A Chelsea Fan. by DorisK(f): 10:16am On Oct 04, 2015
U aren't even a fan. Chelsea must be ashamed to have had a moment with you and your likes. U were never ashamed when u were packing the Glories of both Epl nd Bcl. Ashamed my pretty black ass!

1 Like

Re: I Am Ashamed To Call My Self A Chelsea Fan. by 9jatatafo(m): 10:37am On Oct 04, 2015
Ivanovic, Fabrgas and Mourinho are the problems of the team. I see no reason why Mou just can drop Fabregad and Ivanovic for once. OP na wa for you oo. Na capital one cup and league chelsea win last season not FA cup
Re: I Am Ashamed To Call My Self A Chelsea Fan. by daygee4u(m): 10:47am On Oct 04, 2015
walterenahoro:
when Chelsea won the epl and fa cup last season with class and pure dominance over other clubs most Chelsea fans like my self wld have thought YES! this is the moment. YES! England has produced a "barca".YES! we can win it back to back.YES! THE BLUES FOR LIFE......but No!!!.its all gone instead I c a Chelsea with no pedigree, no spirit and no zeal.
This stupid chelsea should better wake up cos if they don't its gonna b doom.......WHAT IS WRONG WITH CHELSEA?
Am a true Chelsea fan and so even before they started winning the league after 50yrs..... every club goes through hard times and this is another period in Chelsea FC which will pass.... though winning the league this time around I can't say all I want now is that we qualify for champions league...... Chelsea FC for all time
Re: I Am Ashamed To Call My Self A Chelsea Fan. by daygee4u(m): 10:50am On Oct 04, 2015
9jatatafo:
Ivanovic, Fabrgas and Mourinho are the problems of the team. I see no reason why Mou just can drop Fabregad and Ivanovic for once. OP na wa for you oo. Na capital one cup and league chelsea win last season not FA cup
fabregas cannot do it alone..... ivanovic on a good day is one of the best right back..... a dip in from and also need to be rested.... mourinho is having a tactically glitch.....
Re: I Am Ashamed To Call My Self A Chelsea Fan. by docseun: 11:23am On Oct 04, 2015
FriedPlantain:
[b]The team is very predictable and one-dimensional. Play is always very slow - paced and we always look out of ideas when attacking and too feeble while defending.

Our main problem is the fullbacks. Last season, we were playing more of possession football so most opponents couldn't capitalize on our weak point which is majorly our full backs. Fabregas controlled and dictated the pace of the game masterfully while Hazard was in sublime form so no one thougth as much as improving on loophole in the team.

This season, Fabregas is weak while Matic and Hazard look too tired hence our opponents having more opportunities to attack us with the ball.

What our opponents just need to do to nullify our attack is to cluster at the middle, have two or 3 men man mark Hazard and leave yards of space for Ivanovich and Azplicueta to attack from the wings. Ofcourse we both know Ivanovich can't cross to save his live while Azplicueta left foot is as useless as poo so we don't have fullbacks assisting our midfielders when we are attacking.

What this means is that most of our attacks are always stopped easily and in seconds, the team will end up being on the back foot from attacks from our opponents.

The only temporary fix is to take Ivanovich back to central defence, bring Azplicueta back to his 'right' position and use a proper left back! That way, Hazard and Willian can attract defenders to themselves before laying off the ball for our overlapping fullbacks to make dangerous crosses into the box. Our fullbacks can also make marauding runs at the wing, take one or two opponent defenders with them, hereby opening space at the middle for our attackers to operate from. Anyone remembered Marcelo's impact in the Champions League final against Athletico as he was brought in in the second half?

By the way, Ivanovich is completely useless at right back this season, his ass has grown too big and he can barely raise his foot. He is the weak link in the team.

FriedPlantain
[/b]
in fact fried plantain abramovich should sack mourinho and hire you on the spot
Re: I Am Ashamed To Call My Self A Chelsea Fan. by Nobody: 11:31am On Oct 04, 2015
I dey smell Mourinho's sack letter although i no pray for am
Re: I Am Ashamed To Call My Self A Chelsea Fan. by pappyshun(m): 11:42am On Oct 04, 2015
WAILER MOURINHO AFTER YESTERDAY'S DEFEAT

"If the club wants to sack me they have to sack me because I am not running away from my responsibility, my team," he told Alaroye news after the game.

"To be champions now is obviously very, very difficult because the distance is considerable. I am more than convinced that we will finish top four. For where? That na arsenal birthright.

"It is a crucial moment in the history of this club because if they sack me they sack the best manager this club has ever had. A coach is as good as his last result so short up and gerrara here.

"The message is that the results are the fault of the manager, before nko. This is a moment for everybody to assume their responsibilities and stick together." Oyo lowa.

"The referees are afraid to give decisions for Chelsea," he added. "At 1-1, it is a huge penalty and once again we don't get. Story for the gods, Southampton too had two clear penalties that weren't given.

"If the FA wants to punish me they can. They don't punish other managers. My players deserve it and the fans deserve it. You are being punished by the gods. Ask Pete Edochie.

"Referees are afraid to give decisions for Chelsea. Why? Because there is always a question mark and we are always punished. Call 911 if cheated.

"Clear penalties are not given. Even in the Champions League in a match we lose 2-1, we are not given a penalty in the last minute. Not just English FA even UEFA,CONCACAF and CAF will punish you for the rash comment.

"The penalty in this game is crucial because my team, at the moment, the first negative thing that happens, they collapse. The penalty was a giant penalty and after that the team lost even more confidence." OK! let's assume you were given one penalty. You would still have lost cos match will end 3-2 that is if hazard scores.

1000000000000likes for Mourinho and all Chelsea fans.
Re: I Am Ashamed To Call My Self A Chelsea Fan. by Eluwilussit(m): 12:03pm On Oct 04, 2015
IamAtribalist:

FC Sion is still a relatively small club. But the moment they start becoming big they will STOP taking young African players and focus on European and South American talents. MARK MY WORDS. Look at Ajax today and compare with Ajax of the 90s - the difference is VERY clear.

You have a point!
Re: I Am Ashamed To Call My Self A Chelsea Fan. by Nobody: 12:07pm On Oct 04, 2015
They are there, falling and rising again, facing each day with an enthusiastic spirit and you are here wailing as if you will receive a paycheck at the end of the month. Mitheew. Got a lot of things to do than to watch football. If i have such time to waste, i waste it on something productive.
Re: I Am Ashamed To Call My Self A Chelsea Fan. by onyxo76(m): 12:20pm On Oct 04, 2015
walterenahoro:
there is nothing wrong with chelsea, the players simply want mourinho out of chelsea for obvious reasons or how do you explain the same set of players who did so well less than 5 months ago suddenly become so terrible on the pitch...
Re: I Am Ashamed To Call My Self A Chelsea Fan. by sammytee07: 12:37pm On Oct 04, 2015
This is indeed our trying time. I pray we get out of the mess in time. Chelsea for life!!!
Re: I Am Ashamed To Call My Self A Chelsea Fan. by adepiero: 12:38pm On Oct 04, 2015
authenticman:

Whats Mourihno doing in dat place? That looks like a clinic to me.
He went for prayers at MFM grin
Re: I Am Ashamed To Call My Self A Chelsea Fan. by airex(m): 12:38pm On Oct 04, 2015
slap1:

They say head-to-head record is history, forgetting their UCL victory is equally history.
na true now
Re: I Am Ashamed To Call My Self A Chelsea Fan. by Nobody: 12:40pm On Oct 04, 2015
onyxo76:
there is nothing wrong with chelsea, the players simply want mourinho out of chelsea for obvious reasons or how do you explain the same set of players who did so well less than 5 months ago suddenly become so terrible on the pitch...

You don get am.
Re: I Am Ashamed To Call My Self A Chelsea Fan. by ojuu4u(m): 12:40pm On Oct 04, 2015
[quote author=lekkie073 post=38648265]dis ur comprehension na boko haram stylee...abeg.....sofrri sofrri.....

If he remains expects status quo
Re: I Am Ashamed To Call My Self A Chelsea Fan. by Chilug(m): 12:47pm On Oct 04, 2015
Can we change the topic? It's getting boring already, same story every week.
And for most chelsea fans, dominance is a state of mind so if u think it, u will c it. Thank u.
Re: I Am Ashamed To Call My Self A Chelsea Fan. by Sprintx24(m): 12:59pm On Oct 04, 2015
True loyalists are true to the cause through fat and thin! You my friend isn't doing that. We support ours and cheer them up at all times. Glory days are just a stone throw away, we are Chelsea and we surmount every obstacle, that is what we are known for and I love the true spirit of my darling club. You only know loyal friends in adverse situations. Chelsea would rise again!

"Blue is the colour and football is the game, we are all together and winning is our aim so cheer us on through the sun and rain cause Chelsea, Chelsea is our name".

Full blooded blues..........
Sprint!
Re: I Am Ashamed To Call My Self A Chelsea Fan. by Nobody: 1:05pm On Oct 04, 2015
FriedPlantain:

FriedPlantain
[/b]

Why in the world did he buy Baba RahmanHe is a left back for crying out loud.Anyway Sometimes things don't go so well and that's why u are a fan.You have to stick thro in d good and bad times xcept u are a whimsical supporter.Bad form happen to every club at one point or another.Your club will rise again.That's the Spirit.
Re: I Am Ashamed To Call My Self A Chelsea Fan. by MrCork: 1:24pm On Oct 04, 2015
walterenahoro:

angry

1 Like

Re: I Am Ashamed To Call My Self A Chelsea Fan. by Kazrem(m): 1:26pm On Oct 04, 2015
elmisti:
LMAO......so shame dey catch u now bah....Point of correction, Chelshit won the league nd LEAGUE CUP (carling) last season, my beloved ARSENAL won the FA CUP......

*sincrly speakn*...It. Is tym we know the real Fans from glory hunters....Stay with ur club even if it means relegation or no European football......and I hope Mourinho is axed or he admits his mistakes....its jst getting too glaring!
I thought no one will see what he typed. Obviously he isn't a follower of football.
Re: I Am Ashamed To Call My Self A Chelsea Fan. by 9jatatafo(m): 1:40pm On Oct 04, 2015
daygee4u:
fabregas cannot do it alone..... ivanovic on a good day is one of the best right back..... a dip in from and also need to be rested.... mourinho is having a tactically glitch.....

I know Cesc cannot do it alone but for three games I have watched Chelsea played, Cesc has been lazy. The games between Chelsea and New Castle, Porto and Sampthaton he was clueless. And yesterday MoU shouldn't have played Ramires as 4 and he also removed Ramires and Willian. I still love Chelsea no matter what.
Re: I Am Ashamed To Call My Self A Chelsea Fan. by wizard007(m): 1:43pm On Oct 04, 2015
vision2050:
We never relegate and you are ashamed of supporting Chelsea. Chelsea is experiencing a worse time but I know we will get over it. Sack mourinho the one that call himself the best , and we shall get over our troubles.

I don't know how long you have been watching football (soccer). But your comments exudes lack of knowledge of the game.

You are not learned about the sport enough, for you to have said that. So hence just shut up.
Re: I Am Ashamed To Call My Self A Chelsea Fan. by stuff46(m): 1:53pm On Oct 04, 2015
FriedPlantain:

FriedPlantain
[/b]

Tell the 'chosen one' this. Lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Liverpool Vs Arsenal: Carabao Cup : (5 - 5) On 30th October 2019 / Manchester United Vs Roma : Europa League (6 - 2) On 29th April 2021 / Manchester United Vs Leicester City (2 - 1) On 10th August 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.