Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,814 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:58 AM

I Am Ashamed To Call My Self A Chelsea Fan. - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / I Am Ashamed To Call My Self A Chelsea Fan. (48408 Views)

See What A Chelsea Fan Did Outside Emirate Stadium (pics) / Atkinson Receives A Death Threat From A Chelsea Fan. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Ashamed To Call My Self A Chelsea Fan. by KingTom(m): 2:06pm On Oct 04, 2015
rattlesnake:
[size=14pt]u people keep fooling urself with this football crap...how much are they paying u for all these NOISE....ode undecided[/size]

How much are they paying you to comment? undecided

1 Like

Re: I Am Ashamed To Call My Self A Chelsea Fan. by UnimkeAk(m): 2:06pm On Oct 04, 2015
FriedPlantain:
[b]The team is very predictable and one-dimensional. Play is always very slow - paced and we always look out of ideas when attacking and too feeble while defending.

Our main problem is the fullbacks. Last season, we were playing more of possession football so most opponents couldn't capitalize on our weak point which is majorly our full backs. Fabregas controlled and dictated the pace of the game masterfully while Hazard was in sublime form so no one thougth as much as improving on loophole in the team.

This season, Fabregas is weak while Matic and Hazard look too tired hence our opponents having more opportunities to attack us with the ball.

What our opponents just need to do to nullify our attack is to cluster at the middle, have two or 3 men man mark Hazard and leave yards of space for Ivanovich and Azplicueta to attack from the wings. Ofcourse we both know Ivanovich can't cross to save his live while Azplicueta left foot is as useless as poo so we don't have fullbacks assisting our midfielders when we are attacking.

What this means is that most of our attacks are always stopped easily and in seconds, the team will end up being on the back foot from attacks from our opponents.

The only temporary fix is to take Ivanovich back to central defence, bring Azplicueta back to his 'right' position and use a proper left back! That way, Hazard and Willian can attract defenders to themselves before laying off the ball for our overlapping fullbacks to make dangerous crosses into the box. Our fullbacks can also make marauding runs at the wing, take one or two opponent defenders with them, hereby opening space at the middle for our attackers to operate from. Anyone remembered Marcelo's impact in the Champions League final against Athletico as he was brought in in the second half?

By the way, Ivanovich is completely useless at right back this season, his ass has grown too big and he can barely raise his foot. He is the weak link in the team.

FriedPlantain
[/b]

Guy u sure say u don even play monkey post with orange b4
Re: I Am Ashamed To Call My Self A Chelsea Fan. by Culin(f): 2:15pm On Oct 04, 2015
You should be, because you're not a Chelsea fan. A fan is never ashamed of his/her club.
Re: I Am Ashamed To Call My Self A Chelsea Fan. by stcharlie(m): 2:45pm On Oct 04, 2015
as bad as Chelsea r playing now....I still remain a blues fan.....its just a phase...soon it will b over.......Blue is d colour n football is d game
Re: I Am Ashamed To Call My Self A Chelsea Fan. by daygee4u(m): 3:05pm On Oct 04, 2015
9jatatafo:

I know Cesc cannot do it alone but for three games I have watched Chelsea played, Cesc has been lazy. The games between Chelsea and New Castle, Porto and Sampthaton he was clueless. And yesterday MoU shouldn't have played Ramires as 4 and he also removed Ramires and Willian. I still love Chelsea no matter what.
I agree with u as well however I even feel mourinho has to understand the team he has and also know when to use who and how to use them. Cesc, hazard ivanovic all need to rest. Ceazer needs to be deployed to right back, baba or papis should be deployed to left back, Ruben should be given more responsibility and also Bertrand should be given more playing time.... Chelsea FC all the way......
Re: I Am Ashamed To Call My Self A Chelsea Fan. by MrSmith007: 3:06pm On Oct 04, 2015
saintdas1:
that very good for you.
oga me?.. I no be chelsea fan ooo grin
Re: I Am Ashamed To Call My Self A Chelsea Fan. by Nobody: 3:14pm On Oct 04, 2015
•Chelsea Lyrics: Harry Song -
Reggae Blues remix ft. Mourinho

After the matches face a boo (the blues,the blues) Make you do as you do (I do,I do) Enjoy the matches,chelsea blues (the blues,the blues) Cause even the blues get a boo (a boo,a boo) Share the points,share the goals (the goals,the goals) Everybody wanna win (the blues,the blues)
•As far as say IVANOVIC dey play (dey play,dey play) Wingers pop champagne oo....aaahhhaaa haaaaa
•Verse 1.... Bobo see NAISMITH wey dem dey boo (dey boo,dey boo) He don turn Amokachi the Bull (the bull,the bull)
•Mourinho dont know what to
do (to do to do) Oga Abrahimovic just dey look (dey look, dey look) hahahahaahahaha ha........
•i no get lyrics again,you can Fill in the blank spaces, even chelsea fans the blues (the blues,the blues).....
•Abeg chelsea fans na Harry song cause am so make una no kill me ..
Cause me myself dey boo blues
( the blues, the blues) Lol The boo chelsea.
Re: I Am Ashamed To Call My Self A Chelsea Fan. by llaykorn: 3:24pm On Oct 04, 2015
moshino:

Chelsea Fc is double-ashamed of you! If you're ashamed to be a Chelsea fan because they're having difficulties now, then you have NO idea what being a fan means. And what does that say about you as a person, so when your friends and family members experience bad periods, you'll deny them 2. You're basically a fare-weather person, a flawed individual without character, only there when the going is hgood! Chelsea FC and their real fans DO NOT need you, find another team/current league leaders and support,goodriddance to stinking rubbish! Real fans will swim and sink with their team/Chelsea!

So little wonder your name sounds like 'Mourinho'. Yuck! tongue

1 Like

Re: I Am Ashamed To Call My Self A Chelsea Fan. by llaykorn: 3:30pm On Oct 04, 2015
abat4real37:
what's is wrong with you, if you are a true chelses fan you shouldn't be ashamed of them

It's not Chelses; it's Chelshit! cheesy
Re: I Am Ashamed To Call My Self A Chelsea Fan. by DPointMan(m): 3:46pm On Oct 04, 2015
litetias:

Rather its noisy supporters like you who give Chelsea a bad name.

How can you say that Chelsea will surely win a trophy this season when from all indications there is a serious problem with the team?

I am a Chelsea fan but right after watching 3 games this season I said it here on nairaland that we are not winning anything this season.
www.nairaland.com/2547678/chelsea-vs-crystal-palace-1/13#37465909

Because being a true fan is not about being optimistic but loving the club so much that you understand everything about the club because its part of you.

I can watch the first 10 minutes of a match and I will tell you if Chelsea is going to win or not because I know when the team is balanced and I also know when it's not. Thats a true fan. Watch football and understand it don't just watch it.

I'm not gonna trade words with you. Whatever I said wasn't directed at you. If you're a freaking pessimist that feels the situation cannot be salvaged, that's your opinion. I've made my point, and those that share my sentiments have seen it clearly.
Re: I Am Ashamed To Call My Self A Chelsea Fan. by moshino(m): 4:47pm On Oct 04, 2015
llaykorn:

So little wonder your name sounds like 'Mourinho'. Yuck! tongue

I have no idea what point you're trying to make.
Re: I Am Ashamed To Call My Self A Chelsea Fan. by nochio(m): 6:57pm On Oct 04, 2015
OP, Chelsea did not win the FA cup last season.
Re: I Am Ashamed To Call My Self A Chelsea Fan. by Chibykeray(m): 8:24pm On Oct 04, 2015
You are not worthy to hv ever been a Chelsea fan... Remain true to who or what u believe.
Re: I Am Ashamed To Call My Self A Chelsea Fan. by IamAtribalist: 9:02pm On Oct 04, 2015
Bollinger:

Calm down bro. Nobody wants to be associated with mediocrity. When last did you go to watch a Nigerian league match with your family? Most likely never. You can't blame Nigerians for not being passionate about their league because their is nothing to be passionate about. Going to a league match is like going to a war zone. Touts and area boys overrun the place and you want me to go there with my family? no thanks bro. Plus, if there is no enabling environment to invest in it, why would anybody want to. The last time i was passionate about the league was when MKO was in charge of abiola babes. I still have goose pimples when i remember the charity cup finals with Abiola babes and Leventis united. Abiola walked into the stadium with a coffin claiming they were going to bury Leventis, and they did. (indomie generation, don't bother searching for it). It was a glorious final. Guess what happened the next year? Abiola babes went defunct and that was the end of it. Nigeria is just too phucked up to sustain a good thing.

I was not gonna reply your post because your reasoning is filled with so many obvious holes that it criticizes itself. However, in the interest of all NLers, I will endeavor to shed more light on your flawed analysis. Here goes:

There was a time in history when English football had far more problems (hooliganism, match fixing etc) that Nigerian football has today. What did the English do? Did they neglect their home-grown teams and started supporting AC Milan and Ajax? No they didn't. Rather, they continued to support their home-grown teams and put pressure on their systems until reforms were enacted to bring about change. However, people like Mr. Bolinger will turn around and excuse their own lack of self-esteem and cultural integrity. You called me indomie generation - without even knowing who I am and what I represent. So I will call you A FOOL because the good book says give to Caesar what is Caesar's. So Mr. Fool watch your language or I will definitely continue to reply in kind. Respect yourself and you will get the same. My original post was not even directed to you. Get it?

Now, u na see wetin we don dey tell u na for many years? The white man had a problem and he worked for many difficult years to fix it. The African has a problem and he beetch and whine and decided instead of fixing his own home he will spend more time in his neighbors more comfortable home. U na see why Africa go ALWAYS carry last?

1 Like

Re: I Am Ashamed To Call My Self A Chelsea Fan. by Abatsam111(m): 9:51pm On Oct 04, 2015
We should all know that "The next thing after victory is not
jubilation, but restrategizing for the
subsequent stages"
Re: I Am Ashamed To Call My Self A Chelsea Fan. by Nobody: 9:53pm On Oct 04, 2015
please what's Chelsea?
Re: I Am Ashamed To Call My Self A Chelsea Fan. by Gablo500(m): 10:19pm On Oct 04, 2015
walterenahoro:
when Chelsea won the epl and fa cup last season with class and pure dominance over other clubs most Chelsea fans like my self wld have thought YES! this is the moment. YES! England has produced a "barca".YES! we can win it back to back.YES! THE BLUES FOR LIFE......but No!!!.its all gone instead I c a Chelsea with no pedigree, no spirit and no zeal.
This stupid chelsea should better wake up cos if they don't its gonna b doom.......WHAT IS WRONG WITH CHELSEA?

Haba Bros as an Arsenal Fan I stand to correct u cos u want to steal my Glory. I won the FA CUP not U
I will fine u ooo or mayb sanction u like FA
Re: I Am Ashamed To Call My Self A Chelsea Fan. by Ramwab94(m): 10:21pm On Oct 04, 2015
Lawsimon:
We the real Chelsea fans are ashamed of you. Port before it's too late o.
See pot calling kettle black o. No be yesterday wey you self received una own spanking?
Re: I Am Ashamed To Call My Self A Chelsea Fan. by Bollinger(m): 11:59pm On Oct 04, 2015
IamAtribalist:

I was not gonna reply your post because your reasoning is filled with so many obvious holes that it criticizes itself. However, in the interest of all NLers, I will endeavor to shed more light on your flawed analysis. Here goes:

There was a time in history when English football had far more problems (hooliganism, match fixing etc) that Nigerian football has today. What did the English do? Did they neglect their home-grown teams and started supporting AC Milan and Ajax? No they didn't. Rather, they continued to support their home-grown teams and put pressure on their systems until reforms were enacted to bring about change. However, people like Mr. Bolinger will turn around and excuse their own lack of self-esteem and cultural integrity. You called me indomie generation - without even knowing who I am and what I represent. So I will call you A FOOL because the good book says give to Caesar what is Caesar's. So Mr. Fool watch your language or I will definitely continue to reply in kind. Respect yourself and you will get the same. My original post was not even directed to you. Get it?

Now, u na see wetin we don dey tell u na for many years? The white man had a problem and he worked for many difficult years to fix it. The African has a problem and he beetch and whine and decided instead of fixing his own home he will spend more time in his neighbors more comfortable home. U na see why Africa go ALWAYS carry last?

Lol.....anyone notice how he never makes references as to how he would support the Nigerian league and if he'd ever watched one physically himself? This dude wants you to risk your life just to go watch a football match. LWKMD. grin
Re: I Am Ashamed To Call My Self A Chelsea Fan. by joncom(m): 12:54am On Oct 05, 2015
daygee4u:
I agree with u as well however I even feel mourinho has to understand the team he has and also know when to use who and how to use them. Cesc, hazard ivanovic all need to rest. Ceazer needs to be deployed to right back, baba or papis should be deployed to left back, Ruben should be given more responsibility and also Bertrand should be given more playing time.... Chelsea FC all the way......
Is not as easy as u make it seem, having a wholesome change can be catastrophic if they lose. It will deflect their moral and it will go from bad to worse.
Re: I Am Ashamed To Call My Self A Chelsea Fan. by lovely17(m): 1:09am On Oct 05, 2015
op correction Chelsea won the Carling cup and Premier league Arsenal won the Fa cup not Chelsea
Re: I Am Ashamed To Call My Self A Chelsea Fan. by geez18(m): 6:47am On Oct 05, 2015
this is why its called a game bro:you win some you lose some.
Re: I Am Ashamed To Call My Self A Chelsea Fan. by daygee4u(m): 7:08am On Oct 05, 2015
joncom:

Is not as easy as u make it seem, having a wholesome change can be catastrophic if they lose. It will deflect their moral and it will go from bad to worse.
I am not saying he should make wholesome changes as well... am jt pointing out areas where I feel he should make changes....
Re: I Am Ashamed To Call My Self A Chelsea Fan. by ikeholar(f): 2:39pm On Oct 09, 2015
adedayourt:

Alahja morning ma
Alhaji afternoon sir

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Liverpool Vs Arsenal (4 - 0) On 27th August 2017 / Liverpool Vs Arsenal: Carabao Cup : (5 - 5) On 30th October 2019 / Manchester United Vs Roma : Europa League (6 - 2) On 29th April 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.