Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,945 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:20 PM

Mubashiru Abiola Is Dead (MKO Abiola's Younger Brother) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mubashiru Abiola Is Dead (MKO Abiola's Younger Brother) (29146 Views)

Abdulmumuni Abiola: Yorubas Killed My Father, Shared His Meat – MKO Abiola’s Son / Photo Of Fidel Castro And MKO Abiola / MKO Abiola's Grave 18 Years After (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mubashiru Abiola Is Dead (MKO Abiola's Younger Brother) by dammytosh: 11:26pm On Oct 03, 2015
emmanuel596:
What died him?

Simple and correction englishes u can not spake.

The corrected gramatical sentences are :

"Wat dead him ?". grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mubashiru Abiola Is Dead (MKO Abiola's Younger Brother) by initialize(m): 11:26pm On Oct 03, 2015
rawpadgin:
M.K.O abiola "YOUNGER BROTHER" is dead

like he's one very young man

73 aint too bad anyway

r.i.p papa

73 year old man still dey chop meat, watch Manchester United play good football so u think e wan die?

I want to watch Manchester united forever.... Even in the afterlife if there's any.
Re: Mubashiru Abiola Is Dead (MKO Abiola's Younger Brother) by emmanuel596(m): 11:29pm On Oct 03, 2015
dammytosh:

Simple and correction englishes u can not spake.

"It is wat dead him". grin grin grin grin
Sorry professor I was using a slepting eyes to type write my comment
Re: Mubashiru Abiola Is Dead (MKO Abiola's Younger Brother) by valandy99(m): 11:30pm On Oct 03, 2015
ehya, whch one he chop? Rat poison or abi na lizard poison, anyway RIP
Re: Mubashiru Abiola Is Dead (MKO Abiola's Younger Brother) by dammytosh: 11:31pm On Oct 03, 2015
emmanuel596:

Sorry professor I was using a slepting eyes to type write my comment
Apologizing acceptance.

I likeage the facts dt u are yielding to corrected. Unlike some prouding peoples that are not carry english and are still not accepted a correcting.

grin grin
Re: Mubashiru Abiola Is Dead (MKO Abiola's Younger Brother) by Baawaa(m): 11:31pm On Oct 03, 2015
Bashy has gone,he was lucky that people show up at his burial, because he did not live a good life.
Re: Mubashiru Abiola Is Dead (MKO Abiola's Younger Brother) by emmanuel596(m): 11:32pm On Oct 03, 2015
dammytosh:

Apologizing acceptance.

I likeage the facts dt u are yielding to corrected. Unlike some prouding peoples that are not carry enhlish and are still not accepted a correcting.
My dad tolds me quietness nd correctioness should be followed with seriousity
Re: Mubashiru Abiola Is Dead (MKO Abiola's Younger Brother) by UnknownT: 11:41pm On Oct 03, 2015
ichommy:

Bro Emmanuel, why did you just murdered English?
For your wickedness I recommend A One English for you authored by Dele AShade.
If he murdered English, you just buried it. Both of you need the textbook Bro angry grin

1 Like

Re: Mubashiru Abiola Is Dead (MKO Abiola's Younger Brother) by Nobody: 11:56pm On Oct 03, 2015
Rest in peace
Re: Mubashiru Abiola Is Dead (MKO Abiola's Younger Brother) by maadman: 12:03am On Oct 04, 2015
..valia magulis...
Re: Mubashiru Abiola Is Dead (MKO Abiola's Younger Brother) by nwakaibeya1: 12:21am On Oct 04, 2015
PRAYER IS THE KEY&THE SPIRITUAL truth U MUST KNOW>BE WISE>click>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4OHlWvlHdE8 … …………>FOR YOU TO BE FREE… https://instagram.com/p/8NCiQyM9uW/ ASK b4 ITS LATE:Jeremiah 5,21-22 no matter where you are located: born again Christian sisters and brothers&secular are in great evil bondage to the evil marine spirits&occult world and pastors and prophets that are with them are afraid to help them because they have NO MANTLE POWER and LIGHT,which is as JESUSCHRIST said I AM THE LIGHT OF THE WORLD that is the LIGHT reffered to here to totally liberate them?they pastors and prophets dont have that LIGHT and because those evil hidden nations and powers are more powerful than them and there are little they could do or say if not they (those evil hidden nations will query them in the night or they will be frustrated and dealt with and what they are doing as preachers will stop,remember we told you that it is in the night that we know who is who,no matter how human beigns pretend in the day and let us inform you that they the pastors and prophets always defend themselves in the night by renouncing some of the things they said publicly in the day or so called miracles they performed by the recipient beign giving a breathing space and that's why if you closely the so called miracles are not permanent ?it is highly unfortunate that there is NO REAL JESUSCHRIST POWER&LIGHT to liberate their followers even when the bible made it clear that once a problem has been revealed by the light that the problem has been conquered by the light and now ask yourself even when they prophesy why do the problem continue even when it manages to be solved it is never permanent and that is why the sacrifices keep moving,they will see the problem but no GOOD AND PERMANENT solution?behold BORN AGAINS live in fear of witches,evil marine attack and evil dreams and family wickedness?so therefore be it known to you that you must first be totally liberated from your problems before you can have PEACE which Jesus CHRIST promised and giveth but Evil marine,occult world rules and many who are claiming to know Jesus CHRIST or dont know Jesus CHRIST or secular have their roots and power From there and pretend before human beigns who are spiritually ignorant and blind?behold we have the power to proove this truth beyond reasonable doubt and non on the earth can challenge this our heavenly authority :THE LIGHT IS WITH US and that the kingdom of God of justice has come and Gods judgement through Jesus CHRIST has come back upon the earth and whosoever have ear let him hear and we have spoken for humans to hear but this must be spiritual and there is where everything happens and unfolds and that area is not for everyone to know remember the spirits are wiser that humans and there those who have spiritual eyes who reads and sees as we reveal the hidden truths here:mathew13,13-14: romans 11,21-22
Re: Mubashiru Abiola Is Dead (MKO Abiola's Younger Brother) by Nobody: 12:22am On Oct 04, 2015
ok.
Re: Mubashiru Abiola Is Dead (MKO Abiola's Younger Brother) by ggrin(f): 12:30am On Oct 04, 2015
osaslord500:
cheesy
what's funny?
Re: Mubashiru Abiola Is Dead (MKO Abiola's Younger Brother) by Brainiacmrtolz(m): 1:00am On Oct 04, 2015
Aww not while I got a beer in my hand?!
pour some liquor...
Re: Mubashiru Abiola Is Dead (MKO Abiola's Younger Brother) by OLORISTAINLESS(f): 1:43am On Oct 04, 2015
R I P BASHI MY FRIEND FATHER-IN-LAW
Re: Mubashiru Abiola Is Dead (MKO Abiola's Younger Brother) by MKO4ever(m): 1:53am On Oct 04, 2015
R.I.P uncle cry
Re: Mubashiru Abiola Is Dead (MKO Abiola's Younger Brother) by Toroze(m): 1:56am On Oct 04, 2015
emmanuel596:
What died him?
Whollup Whollup
Re: Mubashiru Abiola Is Dead (MKO Abiola's Younger Brother) by NovusHomo(m): 3:14am On Oct 04, 2015
So fracking what? Nyanya on my mind.
Re: Mubashiru Abiola Is Dead (MKO Abiola's Younger Brother) by juman(m): 5:08am On Oct 04, 2015
We are created by God, to Him we shall return.

The people of that generation is dying one by one. The people of the generation that destroyed nigeria.
Re: Mubashiru Abiola Is Dead (MKO Abiola's Younger Brother) by Sappyman(m): 5:44am On Oct 04, 2015
May his soul rest in perfect peace.
Re: Mubashiru Abiola Is Dead (MKO Abiola's Younger Brother) by SmartMugu: 5:47am On Oct 04, 2015
Didn't even know MKO had a younger brother. What was he? The message is almost like hearing about one of Dangote's half-sisters that no one knows. Why such stories make headlines is weird to me. Anyways, rip to the dead.
Re: Mubashiru Abiola Is Dead (MKO Abiola's Younger Brother) by SmartMugu: 5:51am On Oct 04, 2015
initialize:

73 year old man still dey chop meat, watch Manchester United play good football so u think e wan die?

I want to watch Manchester united forever.... Even in the afterlife if there's any.
What's ur message on this comment?
Re: Mubashiru Abiola Is Dead (MKO Abiola's Younger Brother) by kenoz(m): 6:16am On Oct 04, 2015
RIP to him
Re: Mubashiru Abiola Is Dead (MKO Abiola's Younger Brother) by Ryda(m): 7:31am On Oct 04, 2015
liberty300:
For a second I thought I saw "MKO awilo's brother.."

Who is he?...and why should we care?

U shud if u had known wah happened in "93"
Re: Mubashiru Abiola Is Dead (MKO Abiola's Younger Brother) by j4sure(m): 7:38am On Oct 04, 2015
He yah Rip mko 2
Re: Mubashiru Abiola Is Dead (MKO Abiola's Younger Brother) by Fearcom(m): 7:40am On Oct 04, 2015
emmanuel596:
What died him?

Death "Dieding" Him grin

R.I.P.P Sir

1 Like

Re: Mubashiru Abiola Is Dead (MKO Abiola's Younger Brother) by gbrown(m): 7:54am On Oct 04, 2015
OXYGEN01:
Does that erase the fact that nigeria is the most useless country in Africa?.

.I don't think so!
IF YOUR NIGERIA IS THE MOST USELESS IN AFRICA, SO SHALL IT BE FOR YOU, MY OWN NIGERIA IS A GREAT COUNTRY BLESSED BY GOD,WE ONLY HAVE USELESS LEADERS,BUT FROM MAY 29TH 2015 I SEE LIGHT AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL, NIGERIA WILL BE GREAT IN JESUS NAME
Re: Mubashiru Abiola Is Dead (MKO Abiola's Younger Brother) by Lachynos2k2(m): 8:23am On Oct 04, 2015
RIP ALHAJI MUGADISHU
Re: Mubashiru Abiola Is Dead (MKO Abiola's Younger Brother) by WailingWailer00(m): 8:40am On Oct 04, 2015
Another dead yellowbar man

Next!!!
Re: Mubashiru Abiola Is Dead (MKO Abiola's Younger Brother) by bBadass01(m): 8:57am On Oct 04, 2015
RIP

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos From Atiku Abubakar's 69th Birthday At His Abuja Residence / Northern Nigeria Governors Endorse Action Against Shiites / ASP Marian Yusuf: Sowore Was Not Shot At Unity Fountain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.