Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,954 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:11 AM

How To Get Away With Murder discussion thread - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / How To Get Away With Murder discussion thread (4985 Views)

How To Get Away With Murder (htgawm) Fan Page - Season 3 Is Out / How To Get Away With Murder Season 2E1 Download Link / How To Get Away With Murder Fan Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get Away With Murder discussion thread by queenfav(f): 11:58pm On Oct 03, 2015
This tv series is just the bomb.My favourite character is of course Annalise keating.That woman is damn strong and smart.I love how she thinks fast .The fact that she's bisexual is not shocking to me because I have always known she had a freaky side.Their way of using illegally obtained evidence to win cases is not cool though. This show is not for the faint hearted,the suspense is off the hook.Season 2 returned with a bang.I wonder why annalise took the case of "the rich stupid kids".I desperately pray annalise keating doesn't die?The show would be so boring without her.Seriously who would want her dead?The scene at the end of s.2 ep 2 where the keating 5 were convincing connor to leave the crime scene with analise dying didn't help to answer lurking questions.Did he shoot annalise?So many questions unanswered.A lot of cliffhangers after season 2 episode 1 and 2.Honestly,this show has the suspense factor locked down.I can't even predict what would happen next.Fans of HTGAWM,please share your thoughts on new episodes and characters.

2 Likes

Re: How To Get Away With Murder discussion thread by Tolzeal(m): 9:42am On Oct 04, 2015
Re: How To Get Away With Murder discussion thread by kkkossy(m): 10:16am On Oct 04, 2015
I am also enjoying this tv show too. My favourite character is asher millstone, the guy cracks me up.

1 Like

Re: How To Get Away With Murder discussion thread by kkkossy(m): 11:58am On Oct 05, 2015
queenfav:
This tv series is just the bomb.My favourite character is of course Annalise keating.That woman is damn strong and smart.I love how she thinks fast .The fact that she's bisexual is not shocking to me because I have always known she had a freaky side.Their way of using illegally obtained evidence to win cases is not cool though. This show is not for the faint hearted,the suspense is off the hook.Season 2 returned with a bang.I wonder why annalise took the case of "the rich stupid kids".I desperately pray annalise keating doesn't die?The show would be so boring without her.Seriously who would want her dead?The scene at the end of s.2 ep 2 where the keating 5 were convincing connor to leave the crime scene with analise dying didn't help to answer lurking questions.Did he shoot annalise?So many questions unanswered.A lot of cliffhangers after season 2 episode 1 and 2.Honestly,this show has the suspense factor locked down.I can't even predict what would happen next.Fans of HTGAWM,please share your thoughts on new episodes and characters.

each episode is saturated with suspense. I am really digging this series. Analies keating is good. I just finished seeing S2 E2. I just hope wes gibbins didn't shot annalies or the other attorney. My guess is conner walsh he was so bent on saving annalies in her pool of blood.

Mrs annalies keating really taught them well now they all have to get away with every murder. I wonder why acher milstone is not part of the murder plot this time. I can't wait for episode 3
Re: How To Get Away With Murder discussion thread by queenfav(f): 6:55pm On Oct 06, 2015
@kkkossy,I am putting my money on either connor or nate as the person who shot annalise.But the DA's own is just beyond me.Besides what was annalise doing in that house?My guess is that the mystery as to what really happened won't be unravelled in episode 3.
Re: How To Get Away With Murder discussion thread by kkkossy(m): 7:23pm On Oct 06, 2015
queenfav:
@kkkossy,I am putting my money on either connor or nate as the person who shot annalise.But the DA's own is just beyond me.Besides what was annalise doing in that house?My guess is that the mystery as to what really happened won't be unravelled in episode 3.

I kinda like the time lagging thingy it brings to the table all the suspense and makes u wonder who or why or what really happened.
I don't dig the gay scenes, so gross. It's about time conner killed somebody cos he almost went to the police concerning sam's murder. Archer should be involved in this murder as he was left out the last time.
Michele prat's imaginary phone friend EGGs 911 leaves me to wonder if he is the new guy that wanted to ask her out.
I believe this season will be centred more around conner, wes gibbins, rebecca, michael prat and EGG911 guy.
Re: How To Get Away With Murder discussion thread by kingsilly(m): 5:41pm On Oct 16, 2015
downloding episode 3.. will return
Re: How To Get Away With Murder discussion thread by Floyd45(m): 6:45pm On Oct 16, 2015
Virtually all the series that started this month returned with gay scenes, grey's anatomy, empire, HTGAWM. Shonda Rhimes i really dnt know how she keeps spinning these shows. I promised i wont watch this season till it was complete, but i just downloaded episode 4
Re: How To Get Away With Murder discussion thread by breakingbad(m): 9:43am On Oct 17, 2015
The suspense in this series keeps the viewers guessing and eager for new episodes. That's what the show got going for them. The scene where Annalise gets shot will not fully revealed till the last episode. That's my guess.

It is important to note that "gayism" sells and almost all series include at least 1 gay couple. Except for Big Bang Theory who I'm sure are currently thinkin of a way to introduce 1 but are finding it difficult because their characters are fixed (only guest appearances)
Re: How To Get Away With Murder discussion thread by Ojisik(m): 4:39pm On Oct 24, 2015
I just watched Season 2 Episode 5, FRANK for President!!!!!! That guy is a hero.

1 Like

Re: How To Get Away With Murder discussion thread by kkkossy(m): 9:37pm On Oct 24, 2015
Frank is a genius. He just handles the situation no matter how difficult. He plays the game and screws the minds of annalise's students.
Re: How To Get Away With Murder discussion thread by Floyd45(m): 10:13pm On Oct 24, 2015
That Laurel's Konji is legendary...how come i never have a babe like that
Re: How To Get Away With Murder discussion thread by housestark: 10:19pm On Oct 24, 2015
kkkossy:
Frank is a genius. He just handles the situation no matter how difficult. He plays the game and screws the minds of annalise's students.

I dey tell you. Al Mustapha was to Abacha what Frank is to Annalise grin
Re: How To Get Away With Murder discussion thread by housestark: 10:20pm On Oct 24, 2015
Floyd45:
That Laurel's Konji is legendary...how come i never have a babe like that

Haha, seek and you shall find. Girls crave what they can't have, remember how he left her with blue balls in Episode 4? that's where the konji built up from tongue
Re: How To Get Away With Murder discussion thread by Floyd45(m): 10:25pm On Oct 24, 2015
housestark:

Haha, seek and you shall find. Girls crave what they can't have, remember how he left her with blue balls in Episode 4? that's where the konji built up from tongue

bruh! i seekkk cheesy. Man shawty couldn't hold it any more...lol
Re: How To Get Away With Murder discussion thread by kkkossy(m): 10:50am On Nov 21, 2015
Episode 9 is the best episode yet. Now asher is involved in a murder twist. Analise is too intelligent and smart. I wanna see how they all come out of this. Cos all of them are now literally murderers lol.
Re: How To Get Away With Murder discussion thread by Nobody: 3:46pm On Nov 21, 2015
My fave character is Frank...the dude fixes everything..now that's what you call an enterpreneur
Re: How To Get Away With Murder discussion thread by kkkossy(m): 2:26pm On Nov 22, 2015
Anallise is acting crazy but smart. She took the risk to be shot. Bonnie is becoming anallise by the day, she is a hard babe now. Asher is now undergoing a psychological breakdown for murder. Conner and micheal pratt all acting up like they dnt wanna get involved while there asses are being place on the fire every moment. Frank, the guy that fixes everything he had better get this one right.

Towards the end on ep9 I realised dat annalies actually knows wes gibbins more than he knows himself.this is another twist. But seriously I think anallise is the hero here cos she has been trying to save and cover up all the murder charges on his student and employee. I wonder why they hate her for watching there backs. She doesn't just want them to go to jail.
Re: How To Get Away With Murder discussion thread by Charpell(m): 2:36pm On Feb 05, 2016
queenfav:
Wes did
Re: How To Get Away With Murder discussion thread by queenfav(f): 3:26pm On Feb 05, 2016
Charpell:

Wes did
As in eh,i was shocked.Its always the quiet and seemingly docile ones that turn out being deadly.Cant wait for them to resume it.
Re: How To Get Away With Murder discussion thread by Floyd45(m): 6:39pm On Feb 28, 2016
I'm not feeling the new episodes of this Season. I seem to be gradually drifting away from this series. I guess Grey's Anatomy is only where Shona Rhimes has me. Couldn’t go pass 3 episodes on that show. On the other Hand Grey's anatomy is on Season 12? TWELVE: o and it’s still kicking every season
Re: How To Get Away With Murder discussion thread by MrCork: 11:29pm On Apr 08, 2016
queenfav:

^^^kaiii...see sexxxxy lips!! tongue
Re: How To Get Away With Murder discussion thread by fF01(m): 8:17am On Jul 14, 2016
Wes: Reserved nd Smart.
that Asher's stupid dance thou, funny!
Re: How To Get Away With Murder discussion thread by kkkossy(m): 7:31am On Oct 21, 2016
Where is everybody? Season 3 is out and pumping
Re: How To Get Away With Murder discussion thread by queenfav(f): 9:36am On Nov 22, 2016
I just remembered this show still existed when I saw this thread...kai!See wetin hustle cause.Pls which channel shows it on gotv?I stopped downloading at episode 3.
Re: How To Get Away With Murder discussion thread by richieroxy(f): 11:26am On Nov 22, 2016
Wes is dead ..... OMG! !!
Re: How To Get Away With Murder discussion thread by kkkossy(m): 9:03pm On Nov 30, 2016
Yea wes is dead. Didn't see that coming

(1) (Reply)

Photos Of Ini Edo & Other Celebs @ The Uyo Premiere Of “i’ll Take My Chances” / Don't Mess With An Angel / How Does Tstv Manage To Continue Fooling Nigerians?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.