Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:43 AM

Stick To What You Know Best - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Stick To What You Know Best (1151 Views)

Stick To Your Marketing Script / Accounting Tasks Every Small Business Owner Can Stick To / Should You Stick To Your Present Job Or Quit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stick To What You Know Best by seoxpert(m): 12:43am On Oct 04, 2015
Just like my title suggests, deciding to earn from online has it's intricacies which are quite different from earning offline and that's why one should never fall into the online fever of leaving one business for another as that can easily nail your chances to ever make a single dime online.

Offline, your shop talks about you being serious about your line of business and for that same reason, you are bound to receive customers which may not be encouraging at first but will definitely get better with each passing month even without advertising. This is the reality of an offline business but no one will find you online if you don't deliberately promote yourself. I just broke a myth.

The lures of the internet will push anyone to easily setup shop online, but I stand to tell you that you will eventually spend more in advertising if your business must stand out amongst other successful businesses.

My brothers and sisters, I am not saying all these to discourage you but to endear you to stick to what you already do. What you have already done to promote your current business won't pay off today or tomorrow but it will eventually and you will be missing the point if you run off or change from doing what you already know best how to do. It will be tragic.

Be Patient, making money online requires extreme patience and a firm ability to stick to your own plan without subscribing to every wind of change.

My two cents.
Re: Stick To What You Know Best by seoxpert(m): 6:12pm On Oct 04, 2015
Who is yet to earn online? Send me a mail. Or reply to this thread.
Re: Stick To What You Know Best by Riar: 7:08pm On Oct 04, 2015
I have not earn anything meaningful online.....would really appreciate if you can really help me out.....Thanks
Re: Stick To What You Know Best by Buchika: 8:42pm On Oct 04, 2015
yet to earn anything online. kalistabuchi@hotmail.com
Re: Stick To What You Know Best by seoxpert(m): 10:50pm On Oct 05, 2015
Send me a mail or add me up on whatsapp: 08124387153
Re: Stick To What You Know Best by seoxpert(m): 1:56pm On Oct 06, 2015
SEND ME A MAIL
Re: Stick To What You Know Best by seoxpert(m): 1:59pm On Oct 06, 2015
SEND ME A MAIL
Re: Stick To What You Know Best by seoxpert(m): 12:47am On Oct 23, 2015
Still waiting............
Re: Stick To What You Know Best by seoxpert(m): 8:59pm On Nov 26, 2015
It is not everything that you put your hands to that is your business. Your ideal bizness puts a smile on your face when others in the same bizness like you are frowning theirs.
Re: Stick To What You Know Best by Narnah(f): 12:40pm On Dec 23, 2015
estagbad11@yahoo.com
Re: Stick To What You Know Best by seoxpert(m): 10:11pm On Dec 29, 2015
Narnah:
estagbad11@yahoo.com
Send me a mail.
Re: Stick To What You Know Best by seoxpert(m): 11:49pm On Apr 16, 2017
I'll pay you to write for me............. Mail me at apokwu1@gmail.com Let's discuss..........

More jobs loading up.

Writers only Mail me now.
Re: Stick To What You Know Best by MICHEAL346(m): 12:29am On Apr 17, 2017
make mad bitcoin profit... earn 0.67 % interest on your invested deposits
Pls check the thread on www.nairaland.com/3742672/bitzilla-representative-office-now-nigeria

hurry up

(1) (Reply)

Distribution Business / Fire Outbreak At Station Market Kaduna! / How Authentic Is "No Burn Global"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.