Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,027 members, 7,807,041 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:48 AM

We Will Continue To Follow Saraki To Court - Senator Amori - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Will Continue To Follow Saraki To Court - Senator Amori (4704 Views)

Omo-Agege Replaces Ighoyota Amori Of PDP In Senate / Will PDP Senators Also Follow Saraki To Supreme Court? / Senator Ighoyota Amori Marks 63rd Birthday Boat Cruising With Girls (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Will Continue To Follow Saraki To Court - Senator Amori by IamAtribalist: 5:12pm On Oct 04, 2015
bugzbunny:

U think a breathing tribalist on net is alive?... Dude u are a walking corpse..bloody tribalist

Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Its your portion. Amadioha will kill you. Amen.

1 Like

Re: We Will Continue To Follow Saraki To Court - Senator Amori by bugzbunny: 5:15pm On Oct 04, 2015
IamAtribalist:

Wrong. I dey kampe.

You on the other hand,

DEATH IS KNOCKING
at your door.

Die.
Ur generation will continue to be a den of dead tribalists
Re: We Will Continue To Follow Saraki To Court - Senator Amori by bugzbunny: 5:18pm On Oct 04, 2015
IamAtribalist:

Jesus hv signed ur death already
All tribalists must die
Stewpid corpse
Re: We Will Continue To Follow Saraki To Court - Senator Amori by bugzbunny: 5:22pm On Oct 04, 2015
IamAtribalist:

Death is the portion of all tribalists on earth
And they are nothing but maggots to be trampled upon... Thunder fire ur bloody tribalist generation..
Re: We Will Continue To Follow Saraki To Court - Senator Amori by bugzbunny: 5:25pm On Oct 04, 2015
IamAtribalist:

I sympathise with d man that fathered u
He is childless
He is cursed for bringing u into this world
Die and rot quickly
Living corpse...bloody tribalist
Re: We Will Continue To Follow Saraki To Court - Senator Amori by IamAtribalist: 5:31pm On Oct 04, 2015
bugzbunny:

I sympathise with d man that fathered u
He is childless
He is cursed for bringing u into this world
Die and rot quickly
Living corpse...bloody tribalist

Its coming for yooooooooooooooooooooooou Die.

1 Like

Re: We Will Continue To Follow Saraki To Court - Senator Amori by IamAtribalist: 5:32pm On Oct 04, 2015
bugzbunny:

Death is the portion of all tribalists on earth
And they are nothing but maggots to be trampled upon... Thunder fire ur bloody tribalist generation..

Die Die Die Die Die Die Die Die Die Die Die. In Jesus Name. Amen.

1 Like

Re: We Will Continue To Follow Saraki To Court - Senator Amori by bugzbunny: 5:32pm On Oct 04, 2015
IamAtribalist:

U are nothing but a bloody cursed tribalist
Son of a thousand whores
Rotten brain dead demon
A plaque on earth.. The wrath of God is upon ur family. Ur generation.. The world and internet will rejoice at ur demuse... Rotten quick
Re: We Will Continue To Follow Saraki To Court - Senator Amori by Nobody: 5:33pm On Oct 04, 2015
hopefully they will all follow him to jail and if there is any justice in this world then they will also share the same cell.
Re: We Will Continue To Follow Saraki To Court - Senator Amori by bugzbunny: 5:35pm On Oct 04, 2015
IamAtribalist:

Its coming for yooooooooooooooooooooooou Die.
You are a corpse on net
Ur mother...
I will deal with u.. Nxt time u see my moniker.. U slump and decay
Re: We Will Continue To Follow Saraki To Court - Senator Amori by bugzbunny: 5:42pm On Oct 04, 2015
IamAtribalist:

Die Die Die Die Die Die Die Die Die Die Die. In Jesus Name. Amen.
All generation will call u Cursed
Rotten maggot..bloody tribalist
Re: We Will Continue To Follow Saraki To Court - Senator Amori by IamAtribalist: 5:55pm On Oct 04, 2015
bugzbunny:

You are a corpse on net
Ur mother...
I will deal with u.. Nxt time u see my moniker.. U slump and decay

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin you be small fry I have buried sharks and whales. Wetin conern toothpick with gym? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Your death is closer and closer as we speak. Die Die Die Die Die Die Die. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen.

1 Like

Re: We Will Continue To Follow Saraki To Court - Senator Amori by nickxtra(m): 5:57pm On Oct 04, 2015
Who cares? you can go to his wife bedroom with him, jobless Senator.
Re: We Will Continue To Follow Saraki To Court - Senator Amori by bugzbunny: 11:31am On Oct 05, 2015
IamAtribalist:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin you be small fry I have buried sharks and whales. Wetin conern toothpick with gym? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Your death is closer and closer as we speak. Die Die Die Die Die Die Die. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen.
Useless corpse
Hv u decayed already
Ode
Re: We Will Continue To Follow Saraki To Court - Senator Amori by IamAtribalist: 9:20pm On Oct 05, 2015
bugzbunny:

Useless corpse
Hv u decayed already
Ode

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I am laughing at your inevitable demise. Die and very soon. Thank you. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: We Will Continue To Follow Saraki To Court - Senator Amori by bugzbunny: 12:02am On Oct 06, 2015
IamAtribalist:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I am laughing at your inevitable demise. Die and very soon. Thank you. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Maggot infested corpse
Re: We Will Continue To Follow Saraki To Court - Senator Amori by IamAtribalist: 12:46am On Oct 06, 2015
bugzbunny:

Maggot infested corpse

grin grin grin grin Yes. Die Die Die Die Die Die Die in Jesus Name. Amen. grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What An Israeli Combatant Said About Nigerians And Nigeria Government / You Know He Won't Win, Wike Takes Swipe At Obi (VIDEO) / ''You Come from a Country of Forgers & Scammers''. American Tells Nig-American

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.