Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,510 members, 7,808,865 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:15 PM

Jesus Was Not Even A Christian - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Was Not Even A Christian (3116 Views)

Joshua Iginla Visits Holy Sepulchre Where Jesus Was Crucified & Buried (pics) / This Verses In The Bible Shows Jesus Was Not Crucified / If Jesus Was God, Why Did He Not Know When He Would Return?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus Was Not Even A Christian by MuttleyLaff: 7:28am On Oct 05, 2015
johnw74:
I'm happy to be called Christian after my Lord Jesus Christ
and I'm happy to call others of faith in Jesus Christ Christians
after our Lord Jesus Christ.
The early believers or disciples called each other ''brethren'', ''disciples'', ''apostles'', ''servants'', ''believers'', ''followers'', ''the faithful'', ''the elect'', ''the called'' and ''saints''

johnw74:
If you have a different Lord then call yourself differently
This remark doesnt take away from the fact and truth, that God the Father or God the Son never at anytime addressed, called or referred anyone of the Kingdom Christian
The NT writers knew better, avoided the word and didnt used it for describing or calling themselves or to call anyone else in the faith
Re: Jesus Was Not Even A Christian by MuttleyLaff: 7:28am On Oct 05, 2015
johnw74:
You are much confused
I'll let posterity be the judge of who is much confused

johnw74:
post quote where I said that
Paul, the Apostles, early believers, disciples or saints, called themselves Christians
... that's because you cant, you wouldn't dare say that, you're unable to say that,
even deductive reasoning is unable to come to your rescue or bail you out.
Need I say no more. I rest my case
Re: Jesus Was Not Even A Christian by plappville(f): 8:58pm On Oct 05, 2015
MuttleyLaff:
It does matter because of the following 5 reasons:

#1 Paul, the Apostles, early believers, disciples or saints never called themselves Christians
#2 This Christian word, just like negro/nigger, was used by, others, of early believers, disciples or saints
and not used by early believers, disciples or saints of themselves
#3 Paul, the Apostles, early believers, disciples avoided the Christian word and the use of it.
#4 You wont find any of the New Testament authors using the christian word to describe themselves or to describe fellow believers, disciples or saints
#5 Last and importantly, the word ''Christian'' is a term of the world,
people who belong to the world imposed the word ''Christian'' on early believers or disciples
so, instead of conforming to the world,
it is best to use the words of God, used to describes those who are His
and particularly take heed of 1 John 4:5-6.

5These people belong to the world.
That's why they speak the thoughts of the world, and the world listens to them.
6We belong to God. The person who knows God listens to us.
Whoever doesn't belong to God doesn't listen to us.
That's how we can tell the Spirit of truth from the spirit of lies.
1 John 4:5-6

Jesus never called or described those who had faith in Him christians.
God has never called any believers, disciples, brethren or saints a Christian

Non sequitur

The Christian word shares a similar contemptuous undertone as the negro/nigger word did and still does, thats why

Some are so stucked in the church system and tradition
they hardly ask the why-questions or face the truth,
as this will mess up the pet-doctrines and strong opinionated beliefs they were raised upon.
Him and johnw74 absolutely have NO scriptural verse backing that Paul, the Apostles, early believers, disciples or saints, ever called themselves Christians
Suffice to say there is hope

Put it this way, it's black-and-white ​issue, as the fact is clear and truth out there

You are right there is no scripture to prove the apostles called themselves"Christian" just as you stated up there. That's how I understood it to be too. But would it be a sin if the a Christian call another Christian "{CHRISTIAN}? Will this be an obstacle to one's salvation? I think we focus too much on non important issues than the Important. That's why too much division in the body.
Re: Jesus Was Not Even A Christian by Anas09: 10:53pm On Oct 05, 2015
(My bro,pls wen u want to type anything always write the truth,don't come and brainshwash the gullible ones here!Jesus ws never prepared to laid his lives,first he told his desciples to get a sword,then he positions them in a proper places to protect him,then he go pray to God,and he prayed so hardly that the bible says his sweat ws like blood!!,luke 22 he ws never prepared to give his life!,he never did!,its amazing hw much u claim the holy spirit,but come here and write opposite of wats in ur bible,its very amazing
24.)

Lol, this guy. @adewalker.
Here we go...
John 10:17-18. Therefore doth my father love me! Bcso I lay down my life, that I might take it up again. 18- no man taketh it from me, but I lay it down MYSELF, for I HAVE THE POWER TO LAY it down and to take it up again.
See? You couldn't kill him even if u wanted to . He said to Pilate, my kingdom is not of this world...
I guess you r a Muslim. You are mad because Jesus is what muhammad could never ever be even if he tried to.
And, am not a Bro, am a Sis. A babe, a chic with a T.

@pucci.
How I knew that Jesus died for my Sins?
Hmmm. Where do I start?
There was time I never knew fornication was a sin. You know how a chic who feels she's cute gets flunked by all the cute and rich guys, they tell u all the stupid things u want to hear? I did all, freely. Lie was never even thought as a sin. I call people names easily. Foul and obscened language flew out of my mouth freely. AND I never even knew that these things were wrong, yet I never missed mass.

God by himself started showing me things in my dreams. I'll see them before they happen. I never said anything to anyone at first, I was scared. Until I saw my own death, I still did nothing, I didn't know I had to do something. Then it happened. I actually had an accident and died, but God didn't let me go. I entered my body back. With a very bad fracture, I faced either amputation or die of Gangarine, I cried out to God, I never really knew to help me. My life was saved, my leg is save.
Then the search started. I wanted to know him by myself for myself. Why did u save me? I asked, I didn't deserve it.
Later I bcome confusedand angry why he will even allow it to happen in the first place.
Wen the Atheist ask their silly questions, I laf, because I asked many more.
Funny enough, I almost fell off the wagon again, because haven read the Bible, I found salvation too cheap. JW almost got me, the a Christian Science that one was another matter altogether. The Easten Religion, Tibetian stuff, I liked that one. Its strong and within reach. Tuesday Lopsamrampad that one, I almost did astral travel by myself.
I guess Jesus was jus watching me and Saying stupid, stupid Child. What convinced me abt Jesus?
All These religions a common factor, they all have a way of leaning on Jewduo-christian Concepts. Bt twist it wen wen it came to Christ
The catholics, the Jw, the Mormons, I still have their Bible, Tibetians, islam. Budha, all of them. That's where I asked WHY? Why do they have issues with The diety of Christ? That was wen I went into character study of Christ. There, I found it. Satan can not accept, can not identify or recognise Christ as head over him, so he fights to twist the concept.
God himelf thought me. I wanted to know more abt Jesus. I was reading historical materials partaining to the Empires and emperors. JW's materials helped a great deal, AWAKE. I had so many of their materials. Until one day, I had to actually watch a miracle in Total experience 1999. That's was God clearly. So pls. I know that christ died for me
Today. If a call u a fool a get stap inside of me. Today, I can live a chased life. No sex. No lying to the best of my ability. Those things I freely did, I do them no more freely. If I slip and fall, I get chastised.
Re: Jesus Was Not Even A Christian by johnw74: 11:10pm On Oct 05, 2015
MuttleyLaff:
I'll let posterity be the judge of who is much confused

... that's because you cant, you wouldn't dare say that, you're unable to say that,
even deductive reasoning is unable to come to your rescue or bail you out.
Need I say no more. I rest my case

First you say I said something that I didn't say,
and then you based an argument on that which I didn't say,
now you say I wouldn't dare say that, and you rest your case.

There seems something wrong with you,
I know you say you are not Christian,
which might be the reason for all of your confusion.

Many people think they know it all, but unless they do,
they just look foolish.
Re: Jesus Was Not Even A Christian by johnw74: 11:19pm On Oct 05, 2015
MuttleyLaff:
The early believers or disciples called each other ''brethren'', ''disciples'', ''apostles'', ''servants'', ''believers'', ''followers'', ''the faithful'', ''the elect'', ''the called'' and ''saints''

No the early believers or disciples didn't call each other:- "hey there elect",
"how you going apostle"
"I'm okay saint"

they called each other by their names.
Re: Jesus Was Not Even A Christian by pucci(m): 11:35pm On Oct 05, 2015
Anas09:
(My bro,pls wen u want to type anything always write the truth,don't come and brainshwash the gullible ones here!Jesus ws never prepared to laid his lives,first he told his desciples to get a sword,then he positions them in a proper places to protect him,then he go pray to God,and he prayed so hardly that the bible says his sweat ws like blood!!,luke 22 he ws never prepared to give his life!,he never did!,its amazing hw much u claim the holy spirit,but come here and write opposite of wats in ur bible,its very amazing
24.)

Lol, this guy. @adewalker.
Here we go...
John 10:17-18. Therefore doth my father love me! Bcso I lay down my life, that I might take it up again. 18- no man taketh it from me, but I lay it down MYSELF, for I HAVE THE POWER TO LAY it down and to take it up again.
See? You couldn't kill him even if u wanted to . He said to Pilate, my kingdom is not of this world...
I guess you r a Muslim. You are mad because Jesus is what muhammad could never ever be even if he tried to.
And, am not a Bro, am a Sis. A babe, a chic with a T.

@pucci.
How I knew that Jesus died for my Sins?
Hmmm. Where do I start?
There was time I never knew fornication was a sin. You know how a chic who feels she's cute gets flunked by all the cute and rich guys, they tell u all the stupid things u want to hear? I did all, freely. Lie was never even thought as a sin. I call people names easily. Foul and obscened language flew out of my mouth freely. AND I never even knew that these things were wrong, yet I never missed mass.

God by himself started showing me things in my dreams. I'll see them before they happen. I never said anything to anyone at first, I was scared. Until I saw my own death, I still did nothing, I didn't know I had to do something. Then it happened. I actually had an accident and died, but God didn't let me go. I entered my body back. With a very bad fracture, I faced either amputation or die of Gangarine, I cried out to God, I never really knew to help me. My life was saved, my leg is save.
Then the search started. I wanted to know him by myself for myself. Why did u save me? I asked, I didn't deserve it.
Later I bcome confusedand angry why he will even allow it to happen in the first place.
Wen the Atheist ask their silly questions, I laf, because I asked many more.
Funny enough, I almost fell off the wagon again, because haven read the Bible, I found salvation too cheap. JW almost got me, the a Christian Science that one was another matter altogether. The Easten Religion, Tibetian stuff, I liked that one. Its strong and within reach. Tuesday Lopsamrampad that one, I almost did astral travel by myself.
I guess Jesus was jus watching me and Saying stupid, stupid Child. What convinced me abt Jesus?
All These religions a common factor, they all have a way of leaning on Jewduo-christian Concepts. Bt twist it wen wen it came to Christ
The catholics, the Jw, the Mormons, I still have their Bible, Tibetians, islam. Budha, all of them. That's where I asked WHY? Why do they have issues with The diety of Christ? That was wen I went into character study of Christ. There, I found it. Satan can not accept, can not identify or recognise Christ as head over him, so he fights to twist the concept.
God himelf thought me. I wanted to know more abt Jesus. I was reading historical materials partaining to the Empires and emperors. JW's materials helped a great deal, AWAKE. I had so many of their materials. Until one day, I had to actually watch a miracle in Total experience 1999. That's was God clearly. So pls. I know that christ died for me
Today. If a call u a fool a get stap inside of me. Today, I can live a chased life. No sex. No lying to the best of my ability. Those things I freely did, I do them no more freely. If I slip and fall, I get chastised.
You still haven't told me what I asked, grew up in to know He died for our sins. Now I want someone to just prove to me that its true. I love JW's awake too especially the science part, av read Tuesdays books, been to ARMOC meetings in calabar. I still haven't met a leader/pastor/reverend that can actually explain it to me. Hey don't get me wrong I believe in God, imagine I grew up in a cave with my parents and we pour blood on a stone and prayed to a diety so that when dad goes to hunt he will will get a big game.he eventually comes bag home with an antelope, you as a believer chose to go preach the gospel to the bush men (missionaries that came to Africa) tell me how will u convince me that Jesus died for me.
Re: Jesus Was Not Even A Christian by MuttleyLaff: 8:04am On Oct 06, 2015
johnw74:
First you say I said something that I didn't say,
You know, you dont have proof of me saying something you didnt say

johnw74:
and then you based an argument on that which I didn't say,
You like to believe I am arguing with you
Giving you FYIs and asking you to defend your stance is not argument bro

johnw74:
now you say I wouldn't dare say that, and you rest your case
Exactamundo!

Let me remind you of your remark:

If you have a different Lord then call yourself differently.

The above prompted asking you the question:
Did Paul explicitly call himself a Christian, did the early believers, disciples or Apostles explicitly called themselves Christians?

Simple Yes or No, you cant give.

johnw74:
There seems something wrong with you,
I am not rising to this bait
however would point out that, what is wrong with you,
is, a difficulty with facing, a difficulty of admitting and a difficulty with accepting a truth

johnw74:
I know you say you are not Christian,
which might be the reason for all of your confusion
I am known by whatever name God Almighty knows me
If I am known as or called a negro/nigger doesnt me I am a negro/nigger
- you really dont get it.

Who you are matters more than what others say you are or what other call you

johnw74:
Many people think they know it all
Is this your cop out?

johnw74:
but unless they do, they just look foolish
I bet you dont know what foolish means.
The truth sure is bitter to swallow
Re: Jesus Was Not Even A Christian by MuttleyLaff: 8:05am On Oct 06, 2015
johnw74:
No the early believers or disciples didn't call each other:- "hey there elect",
"how you going apostle"
"I'm okay saint"

they called each other by their names.
OK. I asked this before and will re-ask again with an extra one:
Did Paul explicitly call himself a Christian, did the early believers, disciples or Apostles explicitly called themselves Christians?
Did Paul explicitly he is a Christian, did the early believers, disciples or Apostles explicitly they are Christians?

Simple Yes or No, you cant give.
Re: Jesus Was Not Even A Christian by johnw74: 11:30pm On Oct 06, 2015
MuttleyLaff, Try and understand, I don't care that you don't like the word "Christian".

johnw74:

Re: Jesus Was Not Even A Christian by johnw74: 11:56pm On Oct 06, 2015
The saved are happy to be called CHRISTian after CHRIST
and then there are many outside of this group that are not happy to be called CHRISTian after CHRIST
Re: Jesus Was Not Even A Christian by johnw74: 12:49am On Oct 07, 2015
MuttleyLaff:

I am known by whatever name God Almighty knows me

I agree with you that you are not known by God Almighty as a "Christian"

side note:
Q. what would a person haveing a picture of the moronic Anonymous hackers for their profile picture
have in common with God

A. probably nothing
Re: Jesus Was Not Even A Christian by Kudducini(m): 1:00am On Oct 07, 2015
Chai Another Proof Jesus Was Not A Christain + There Is Nothing Like Christianity

Xo Christianity Is False??

Xo Islam Is False??
Chai These People Ehn Na Wetin Make Me Join Nairaland Oh Chai Xo Xo Confusing

I Saw Some Posts That Verified There Was Nothing Like Xtianity

Cos Jesus Never Called Himself A Christain
Re: Jesus Was Not Even A Christian by johnw74: 2:38am On Oct 07, 2015
Kudducini:
Chai Another Proof Jesus Was Not A Christain + There Is Nothing Like Christianity

Xo Islam Is False??

They don't understand that CHRIST is not a follower of Himself
followers of CHRIST are called CHRISTians
they follow Jesus who is the CHRIST

But that's too difficult for them to understand.
Re: Jesus Was Not Even A Christian by MuttleyLaff: 8:00am On Oct 07, 2015
johnw74:
MuttleyLaff, Try and understand, I don't care that you don't like the word "Christian"
You are still oblivious or ignorant over this
This FYI has nothing to do with you ''caring'' or not ''caring''
nor anything to do with me ''liking'' or not ''liking''

johnw74:
The saved are happy to be called CHRISTian after CHRIST
and then there are many outside of this group that are not happy to be called CHRISTian after CHRIST
This is not an acceptable explanation, it doesnt mean its right because they are happy over it

Who asked/told the saved-happy to be CALLED CHRISTian after CHRIST?

So wherever you go, make DISCIPLES of all nations:
Baptize them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit
- Matthew 28:19

Note Matthew 28:19 states:
make disciples AND NOT make christians
Re: Jesus Was Not Even A Christian by MuttleyLaff: 8:01am On Oct 07, 2015
johnw74:
I agree with you that you are not known by God Almighty as a "Christian"

You agree that one is not known by God Almighty as a ''Christian''
- a small admission of guilt that speaks volumes

johnw74:
side note:
Q. what would a person haveing a picture of the moronic Anonymous hackers for their profile picture have in common with God

A. probably nothing
Dont take advantage of a Guy Fawkes' mask used on an Anonymous forum to deflect matter on hand.

You inarguably are rolling in the gutter with all this your rofo-rofo ad hominem.
Instead of responding to or addressing the question asked you,
you're are snooping on people's profiles and attacking their character,
only a negro/nigger can stoop this low to do such
Re: Jesus Was Not Even A Christian by MuttleyLaff: 8:02am On Oct 07, 2015
plappville:
You are right there is no scripture to prove the apostles called themselves "Christian" just as you stated up there. That's how I understood it to be too.
Glad you admit and acknowledge you understand it to be too

plappville:
But would it be a sin if the a Christian call another Christian ''{CHRISTIAN}''?
What is sin?
Sin is missing the mark, sin is missing the point

plappville:
Will this be an obstacle to one's salvation?
It wouldnt be an obstacle to one's salvation
it however would be selling oneself short and denying one of the full worth of oneself

plappville:
I think we focus too much on non important issues than the Important. That's why too much division in the body.
I think we dont like facing important truths such as these, that's why there's too much division in the body

We have problems when it comes to correcting ourselves
and educating the world about who we really are before God's eyes

Kudducini:

Xo Islam Is False??

You are missing the point here bro
You can, from a nursery or kindergarten level start off as ''Christian'' and with ''Christianity''
but as you mature in the faith and come off age,
you hopefully would soon come to realise that there is more to being a ''Christian'' and ''Christianity''
that Jesus didn't ask any to make ''Christians'' of others (i.e. He said: make disciples of all Nations)
nor did He come to start a religion: ''Christianity'' or no ''Christianity''
Re: Jesus Was Not Even A Christian by MuttleyLaff: 8:04am On Oct 07, 2015
johnw74:
They don't understand that CHRIST is not a follower of Himself
followers of CHRIST are called CHRIST-ians
they follow Jesus who is the CHRIST
Food for thought, warning, dont throw up or choke on it

When Jesus asked the disciples whom He is,
Peter via the Holy Spirit revealed that He is the Messiah, whom God has sent.
(i.e. The Anointed One or if in Greek, then Christ, the Greek form of the Hebrew word for ''Messiah'')

Many people for various reasons, followed Jesus in the Bible days, and that hasnt changed today or now

Disciple is on a higher echelon than follower, as far as Jesus is concerned
- Jesus never mandated anyone making Christians of others, talkess calling themselves Christians.

johnw74:
But that's too difficult for the confused Muttley to understand.
Keep on rolling and swirling in the gutter
hope you're enjoying the confused.com mud
Re: Jesus Was Not Even A Christian by johnw74: 11:01am On Oct 07, 2015
MuttleyLaff:
You are still oblivious or ignorant over this
This FYI has nothing to do with you ''caring'' or not ''caring''
nor anything to do with me ''liking'' or not ''liking''

OK I see that you are slow
so again:

johnw74:
MuttleyLaff, Try and understand, I don't care that you don't like the word "Christian"

This is not an acceptable explanation, it doesnt mean its right because they are happy over it

Who asked/told the saved-happy to be CALLED CHRISTian after CHRIST?

So wherever you go, make DISCIPLES of all nations:
Baptize them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit
- Matthew 28:19

Note Matthew 28:19 states:
make disciples AND NOT make christians

7 billion people call followers of Jesus Christ "Christians"
you 1 person say no they are not, delusional
Re: Jesus Was Not Even A Christian by johnw74: 11:06am On Oct 07, 2015
MuttleyLaff:

You agree that one is not known by God Almighty as a ''Christian''
- a small admission of guilt that speaks volumes

no, I didn't say one, I said "you", are not known by God as a Christian

but it's difficult for you to be honest

Dont take advantage of a Guy Fawkes' mask used on an Anonymous forum to deflect matter on hand.

You inarguably are rolling in the gutter with all this your rofo-rofo ad hominem.
Instead of responding to or addressing the question asked you,
you're are snooping on people's profiles and attacking their character,
only a negro/nigger can stoop this low to do such

Haha you are so full of yourself, and unable to be truthful
@red, you are preducised as well

with all the rot that you talk, I'm just glad you are not a part of Christianity
and it shows.
Re: Jesus Was Not Even A Christian by Nobody: 11:07am On Oct 07, 2015
ZKOSOSO:

Every Oneness chanting muslim is a rapist and an AK47 carrying demonic being looking for OneMore person to Kill, Steal and Destroy!!

Evil of Islam is there for all to see Worldwide!!
Don't be deceived!
I AM NOT SUPRISED D WAY U CHRISTIAN INSULT ISLAM. THE SIGNS OF D END R ALREADY HAPPENING WHERE D THRUTHFUL ONE WILL B CALLED A LIAR AND D LIAR WILL B CALLED THRUTHUL.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Was Not Even A Christian by johnw74: 11:22am On Oct 07, 2015
MuttleyLaff:
Food for thought, warning, dont throw up or choke on it

When Jesus asked the disciples whom He is,
Peter via the Holy Spirit revealed that He is the Messiah, whom God has sent.
(i.e. The Anointed One or if in Greek, then Christ, the Greek form of the Hebrew word for ''Messiah'')

Many people for various reasons, followed Jesus in the Bible days, and that hasnt changed today or now

Disciple is on a higher echelon than follower, as far as Jesus is concerned
- Jesus never mandated anyone making Christians of others, talkess calling themselves Christians.

Keep on rolling and swirling in the gutter
hope you're enjoying the confused.com mud

I know that it hurts you, but the truth does that when you are against it.

johnw74:
But that's too difficult for the confused Muttley to understand.

satan of course would have to be behind one trying hand over foot to teach that Christian is not a good name for followers of Christ

using his same logic muttley would think that Africans is not a good name for people from Africa, and
Americans is not a good name for people from America, and
Australian is not a good name for people from Australia, and
Historian is not a good name for people who study history, and
buddhists is not a good name for those who believe in buddah, and
martians is not a good name for men from mars,

Go Christians
Christians rock
Jesus is our Rock.
Re: Jesus Was Not Even A Christian by zeetyzin(m): 3:09pm On Oct 07, 2015
If course Jesus wasn't a xtian...since xtians are ppl who worship Jesus...and d last tym I checked, Jesus didn't worship himself.
Re: Jesus Was Not Even A Christian by zeetyzin(m): 3:10pm On Oct 07, 2015
Of course Jesus wasn't a xtian...since xtians are ppl who worship Jesus...and d last tym I checked, Jesus didn't worship himself.
Re: Jesus Was Not Even A Christian by Paulpaulpaul(m): 6:49pm On Oct 07, 2015
Kudducini:

Xo Islam Is False??

The basis of this post is not to make you happy as an atheist but to encourage the fanatics to be more tolerant of other people.

In fact, I say it again that if you can't be a Christian, be a Muslim cos being an atheist is a No No

1 Like

Re: Jesus Was Not Even A Christian by orisa37: 8:00pm On Oct 07, 2015
Jesus was a Leader not a Follower.
Re: Jesus Was Not Even A Christian by Kudducini(m): 8:26pm On Oct 07, 2015
Paulpaulpaul:

The basis of this post is not to make you happy as an atheist but to encourage the fanatics to be more tolerant of other people.

In fact, I say it again that if you can't be a Christian, be a Muslim cos being an atheist is a No No

But I've Wondering This

If We Have Muslims And Christians

Will There Be Two GOD On That Day?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Keep Your Eye Single! / What Will It Profit A Man, If He Gains The Whole World, But Loses His Soul? / Shocking Revelations About Nollywood, Catholic, Music Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.