Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,575 members, 7,801,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:10 PM

Websmasters Pls Help Answer This Question - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Websmasters Pls Help Answer This Question (533 Views)

Answer This Question 50 Thousand To Your Account / PHP Developer Help! Answer If You Know It. / PLEASE HELP- Answer This Question On Webhosting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Websmasters Pls Help Answer This Question by igogossip(m): 2:37am On Oct 04, 2015
Re: Websmasters Pls Help Answer This Question by aikfrank(m): 11:02am On Oct 04, 2015
The part I don't get, is 'stop your blog'

Can you put more lite on this?
Re: Websmasters Pls Help Answer This Question by cheavroi(m): 11:31am On Oct 04, 2015
igogossip:
Is scoop.ng similar to scoopnigeria.com. I mean is our blog identical.

why I ask is that I typed on Google and saw scoop.ng, and there are using the twitter handle Scoopnigeria247. Can they stop my 6months entertainment blog Scoopnigeria.com Do dey have the legal bindings even though our domain is not identical?

If you register scoop.ng and someone else register scoopnigeria.com, then they are not identical and therefore there can't be any legal binding or any other action to disrupt your operations.

But if the same person who registers scoopnigeria is also the owner of scoopng and you guys are using it without appropriate agreement, then there can be issue.

Take it as two separate entity. Mind your business and leave the other person to mind their.
Re: Websmasters Pls Help Answer This Question by igogossip(m): 10:44pm On Oct 04, 2015
Chevroi thanks for the usefull insight. thank you.

Thanks you saved me a lot of thoughts, I will just focus on nu website. Thanks
Re: Websmasters Pls Help Answer This Question by igogossip(m): 10:48pm On Oct 04, 2015
Re: Websmasters Pls Help Answer This Question by igogossip(m): 3:03pm On Oct 05, 2015
@ cheavroi please modify the quote above, the owner of the site complained that the post is showing on Google and he does not like it. pls thanks my freind

(1) (Reply)

Registration Not Working On Mobile. Please Help Confirm / Get High Performance Unlimited Hosting For Less Than$1 A Month And $11.88 A Year / Wap Codes || Html X Xml

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.