Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,106 members, 7,807,334 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:25 PM

Ini Edo Dances Hard At Mimz Lounge Opening (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ini Edo Dances Hard At Mimz Lounge Opening (Photos) (67726 Views)

Photos From The Opening Of Ini Edo's Mimz Club In Lekki Phase 1 / Mimz-Lounge, Ini Edo's Night Club (Photos) / Ini Edo Trains Hard At The Gym (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ini Edo Dances Hard At Mimz Lounge Opening (Photos) by akksplendor: 6:32am On Oct 04, 2015
We were first to break the gist to you that actress Ini Edo had built a multimillion naira night club called Mimz Lounge, at Lekki Lagos. She however launched the club over the week. However, our impeccable sources who were on ground at the show squealed to us that Ini edo was so elated over her new achievement that she was off the hook that night as she was suspected to have drank herself to stupor!

"Shayo na bastard! The babe was so high that she kept dancing all manner of lewd dances with almost everybody. She kept drowning glasses of alcohol after another and smiling in suspicious manner."

The funny part was when she came to our table and said 'hi thanks for coming' and then blew us all a big kiss from the distance! My guys were like, lol. But I guess she was just having fun sha. It was her day."

Well, we say a big congrats to her again. E no easy, like Psquare would say.

http://www.splendormag.com/2015/10/photo-ini-edo-dances-hard-and-gets-high.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ini Edo Dances Hard At Mimz Lounge Opening (Photos) by donholy28(m): 6:34am On Oct 04, 2015
way d hard dancing?

91 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ini Edo Dances Hard At Mimz Lounge Opening (Photos) by DuchessLily(f): 6:39am On Oct 04, 2015
donholy28:
way d hard dancing?

Abi oo...

And OP how she take drink to stupor?? She's Just holding a class of wine that might not even be alcoholic

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ini Edo Dances Hard At Mimz Lounge Opening (Photos) by Bambless1(m): 6:39am On Oct 04, 2015
@op Alaroye Journalist!

17 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Dances Hard At Mimz Lounge Opening (Photos) by micklplus(m): 7:08am On Oct 04, 2015
She's living her life and I wonder why some people are criticising her. I am looking for stupor ooo
Congrats girl

23 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Dances Hard At Mimz Lounge Opening (Photos) by Sommyangel(f): 7:13am On Oct 04, 2015
Una no go go church

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ini Edo Dances Hard At Mimz Lounge Opening (Photos) by Bambless1(m): 7:27am On Oct 04, 2015
Sommyangel:
Una no go go church
U Nkor?

11 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Dances Hard At Mimz Lounge Opening (Photos) by Afrok(m): 7:27am On Oct 04, 2015
I can't find any hard dance which made me wonder, she be Kaffy? shocked Well she's just showing her numerous anticipating customers THE WAY TO GO WHEN THEY FINALLY STARTS CLUBBING THERE wink.

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Dances Hard At Mimz Lounge Opening (Photos) by Afrok(m): 7:28am On Oct 04, 2015
Sommyangel:
Una no go go church
okay! U ar An Angel, so no church for u abii? Remember the Devil was once an angel too tongue.

3 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Dances Hard At Mimz Lounge Opening (Photos) by Airforce1(m): 7:29am On Oct 04, 2015
Hard work pays

3 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Dances Hard At Mimz Lounge Opening (Photos) by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 7:32am On Oct 04, 2015
She ain't dancing hard here.
All what i see is a lady holding a glass of wine.

If she's dancing hard she would have sweated.

Well big congrats to her

3 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Dances Hard At Mimz Lounge Opening (Photos) by Barbarthundey(m): 7:38am On Oct 04, 2015
why won't she be elated? when she knows what she's gonna be generating

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Dances Hard At Mimz Lounge Opening (Photos) by oluwafemi113(m): 7:38am On Oct 04, 2015
International Olosho

7 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Dances Hard At Mimz Lounge Opening (Photos) by Ijebulogic(m): 7:53am On Oct 04, 2015
There goes the neighbourhood....
Re: Ini Edo Dances Hard At Mimz Lounge Opening (Photos) by tjfulloption(m): 7:53am On Oct 04, 2015
lipsrsealed if I talk now...abeg who get dictionary make e borrow me to check the differences btwnbtwn mimz brothel and mimz lounge. (The home of the homeless girls) lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Dances Hard At Mimz Lounge Opening (Photos) by alegbeleye(m): 7:55am On Oct 04, 2015
oluwafemi113:
International Olosho
but she never carry am reach ur side!

5 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Dances Hard At Mimz Lounge Opening (Photos) by Michellla(f): 8:16am On Oct 04, 2015
Afrok:
I can't find any hard dance which made me wonder, she be Kaffy? shocked Well she's just showing her numerous anticipating customers THE WAY TO GO WHEN THEY FINALLY STARTS CLUBBING THERE wink.
Re: Ini Edo Dances Hard At Mimz Lounge Opening (Photos) by damton(m): 8:32am On Oct 04, 2015
Good for her.

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Dances Hard At Mimz Lounge Opening (Photos) by sam90s(m): 8:32am On Oct 04, 2015
Where's the 'overexcited' photos? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Dances Hard At Mimz Lounge Opening (Photos) by damiloladuke: 8:32am On Oct 04, 2015
Re: Ini Edo Dances Hard At Mimz Lounge Opening (Photos) by femadesh(m): 8:33am On Oct 04, 2015
Soo, money don dey nollywood reach this stage Despite what alaba guys are doing in terms of piracy

Otherwise, hope it's nt what i'm thinking sha?

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Dances Hard At Mimz Lounge Opening (Photos) by Aromas: 8:33am On Oct 04, 2015
oluwafemi113:
International Olosho
Still far better than Highway robbery undecided

15 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Dances Hard At Mimz Lounge Opening (Photos) by gurunlocker: 8:34am On Oct 04, 2015
acting money or runs money..... na her money
congrats

2 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Dances Hard At Mimz Lounge Opening (Photos) by bewla(m): 8:34am On Oct 04, 2015
c a. mama
Re: Ini Edo Dances Hard At Mimz Lounge Opening (Photos) by Nobody: 8:34am On Oct 04, 2015
Ugly whòre

See her filthy pit black armpit undecided
Re: Ini Edo Dances Hard At Mimz Lounge Opening (Photos) by nephemmy(m): 8:34am On Oct 04, 2015
Hummn nice 1 though..na Godwin
Well, time to go to church
Hehehehehe thanksgiving sunday grin tongue
Re: Ini Edo Dances Hard At Mimz Lounge Opening (Photos) by philo3(m): 8:34am On Oct 04, 2015
see me o expecting to see Ini twerking or grinding a nigga... op u can hype ehn!

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Dances Hard At Mimz Lounge Opening (Photos) by Nobody: 8:35am On Oct 04, 2015
Shut down

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Dances Hard At Mimz Lounge Opening (Photos) by omusiliyu(m): 8:35am On Oct 04, 2015
She's not planning for her future at all. Who will inherit the club after her old age.
Re: Ini Edo Dances Hard At Mimz Lounge Opening (Photos) by Nobody: 8:35am On Oct 04, 2015
Just to occupy space cheesy
Re: Ini Edo Dances Hard At Mimz Lounge Opening (Photos) by godwil114(m): 8:36am On Oct 04, 2015
See wetin pussy dey give galz

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nene Nwayo: 'I Was Asked For Sex In Exchange For Nollywood Roles' / Timaya Replies Hushpuppi: Says "If You Get Mind Come Home" / All Tuface Kids Reunite As Wells Carlton Hotels and Apartments Host Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.