Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,460 members, 7,808,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:39 PM

When she Have Pin Code To Block Her Phone? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When she Have Pin Code To Block Her Phone? (2029 Views)

Lagos Launches 6820, Short Service Code To Report Domestic Violence, Child Abuse / You Want To Have Sex With Your Wife & She Is Pressing Her Phone (Photo) / A Pin Code That Will Alert You By SMS While Monitoring Your Menstrual Cycle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When she Have Pin Code To Block Her Phone? by papauju(m): 7:05am On Oct 04, 2015
Good day friends, please if you are in my position what will you do?, I wake up and found out that my wife read my whatApp msg, and take the number of people she don't know and start chating with them, now she lock her phone,maybe I am given her to much liberty,if you are in my position as the he the husband what will you do?
Re: When she Have Pin Code To Block Her Phone? by SeverusSnape(m): 7:10am On Oct 04, 2015
I will start chatting with her friends too and also lock my phone, If she complains too much, I'll divorce her. No time!

2 Likes

Re: When she Have Pin Code To Block Her Phone? by TheBossLadyK(f): 7:16am On Oct 04, 2015
OP: first of all why would u be married and still give ur wife reasons to doubt ur fidelity....

U better start up an open confession to her before she starts playing the same cards u're playing outside

5 Likes

Re: When she Have Pin Code To Block Her Phone? by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 7:18am On Oct 04, 2015
Coming back
Re: When she Have Pin Code To Block Her Phone? by fckmn24seg(m): 7:18am On Oct 04, 2015
SeverusSnape:
I will start chatting with her friends too and also lock my phone, If she complains too much, I'll divorce her. No time!
Just like that

4 Likes

Re: When she Have Pin Code To Block Her Phone? by SeverusSnape(m): 7:20am On Oct 04, 2015
fckmn24seg:
Just like that
Yes, Just like that.
Most women nowadays are not worth the stress.
Re: When she Have Pin Code To Block Her Phone? by fromnigeria(m): 7:52am On Oct 04, 2015
You are not qualified to be a hubby, if you dont know what to do in this simple situation.

2 Likes

Re: When she Have Pin Code To Block Her Phone? by papauju(m): 8:07am On Oct 04, 2015
fromnigeria:
You are not qualified to be a hubby, if you dont know what to do in this simple situation.

explain pls
Re: When she Have Pin Code To Block Her Phone? by fromnigeria(m): 8:19am On Oct 04, 2015
papauju:

explain pls
What!

1 Like

Re: When she Have Pin Code To Block Her Phone? by papauju(m): 8:23am On Oct 04, 2015
fromnigeria:

What!
what. You will do if you are in my position?
Re: When she Have Pin Code To Block Her Phone? by Nobody: 9:00am On Oct 04, 2015
She is having trust issues..
Talk to her calmly about it. Assure her that there is no issue anywhere
and then put a lock on your phone at least for a while...

2 Likes

Re: When she Have Pin Code To Block Her Phone? by obiak4(m): 9:40am On Oct 04, 2015
Try and been a man for once if u r playing games with other women put a stop to it real men don't cheat
just explain to her that u love her and there is no way u would cheat on her that she mean the world to u and all that assure her u r not cheating on her
make luv and make up otipari

10 Likes

Re: When she Have Pin Code To Block Her Phone? by GodnGold: 2:29pm On Oct 04, 2015
Papa uju, Your story is incomplete.Why did mama uju start this behaviour?

2 Likes

Re: When she Have Pin Code To Block Her Phone? by papauju(m): 6:14pm On Oct 04, 2015
GodnGold:
Papa uju, Your story is incomplete.Why did mama uju start this behaviour? Your not serious lol

Re: When she Have Pin Code To Block Her Phone? by cococandy(f): 5:10am On Oct 05, 2015
Whose numbers are those that she took from your phone?
Re: When she Have Pin Code To Block Her Phone? by SAMBARRY: 6:39am On Oct 05, 2015
grin

2 Likes

Re: When she Have Pin Code To Block Her Phone? by Nobody: 7:42am On Oct 05, 2015
favoured234:
She is having trust issues..
Talk to her calmly about it. Assure her that there is no issue anywhere
and then put a lock on your phone at least for a while...

How sure are we there's no issue? undecided
Op's story is incomplete, he should tell us whose numbers the wife took grin

3 Likes

Re: When she Have Pin Code To Block Her Phone? by Nobody: 8:29am On Oct 05, 2015
MarvellousGod:
How sure are we there's no issue? undecided
Op's story is incomplete, he should tell us whose numbers the wife took grin

Even when we know that there are issues just everywhere, the assurance might just save us insanity..

OP na thief grin.. Maybe she was calling his brothers numbers lol
Re: When she Have Pin Code To Block Her Phone? by papauju(m): 8:28pm On Oct 05, 2015
cococandy:
people she don't know
Re: When she Have Pin Code To Block Her Phone? by cococandy(f): 8:34pm On Oct 05, 2015
papauju:
people she don't know
Ok lemme guess, she thinks there's something going on between you guys?

That's not nice.

But whatever gave her that impression, you need to correct it so that you guys can trust each other again.
Re: When she Have Pin Code To Block Her Phone? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Oct 05, 2015
Neitzsche
Re: When she Have Pin Code To Block Her Phone? by Nobody: 10:27pm On Oct 05, 2015
@Op pls be sincere to your self,are you cheating/sexting with other women? If yes,then stop before she learns from you.
Re: When she Have Pin Code To Block Her Phone? by Nobody: 10:48pm On Oct 05, 2015
I noticed the op hasn't rebutted any allegations of infidelity on his part.
Guilty much?

1 Like

Re: When she Have Pin Code To Block Her Phone? by eazydon(m): 12:11am On Oct 06, 2015
favoured234:

Even when we know that there are issues just everywhere, the assurance might just save us insanity..

OP na thief grin.. Maybe she was calling his brothers numbers lol

Baby I miss you.
Re: When she Have Pin Code To Block Her Phone? by Nobody: 6:37am On Oct 06, 2015
eazydon:

Baby I miss you.
Under which rock did you come out of?
Re: When she Have Pin Code To Block Her Phone? by Youngpo413: 6:51am On Oct 06, 2015
See insult,after una go cry say no husband to marry.
Re: When she Have Pin Code To Block Her Phone? by eazydon(m): 12:49pm On Oct 06, 2015
favoured234:

Under which rock did you come out of?

The one you left me in lol!
Re: When she Have Pin Code To Block Her Phone? by Nobody: 7:52am On Oct 07, 2015
papauju:
people she don't know

And who are those people to you?
Re: When she Have Pin Code To Block Her Phone? by papauju(m): 6:05am On Oct 20, 2015
cococandy:
my friends numbers
Re: When she Have Pin Code To Block Her Phone? by austine4real(m): 7:57am On Oct 20, 2015
I wll spreads her legs& punch her toto she wll unlock her shapaly. If it ddnt work then Seun osewa is nt d owner of NL
Re: When she Have Pin Code To Block Her Phone? by tollu: 8:01am On Oct 20, 2015
papauju:
my friends numbers

Which kain friends? Male? Female? PapaUju, you dey play away match?

Makes no sense for your wife to pick up phone and start chatting up your "friends". I find it hilarious.

(1) (Reply)

Your Opinion Will Save A Soul, Should He Send Her Away? / I Am Tired Of Life / How Do I Deal With The Inconsiderate Neighbor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.