Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,103 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:12 PM

Evolution Or Creationism,which Sounds More Logical? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Evolution Or Creationism,which Sounds More Logical? (740 Views)

Judaism Concept Of Satan More Logical Than Christianity / Evolution Vs Creationism! / Eartum Vs Jehovah (who Sounds More Sensible?) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Evolution Or Creationism,which Sounds More Logical? by donnffd(m): 7:32am On Oct 04, 2015
Based on all the known facts and evidence, which school of thought sounds more logical and convincing, Evolution or Creationism?

1 Like

Re: Evolution Or Creationism,which Sounds More Logical? by Sibrah: 8:29am On Oct 04, 2015
Evolution only makes sense when you ignore the spiritual aspect of man. Man is basically a spirit, if you agree with this then evolution is clearly weaker and in fact totally flawed. Don't tell me aint no spirits.
Re: Evolution Or Creationism,which Sounds More Logical? by Nobody: 9:24am On Oct 04, 2015
Logic and worldly wisdom cannot explain the things of the spirit of God...

God is in His word (Bible)! That's why He only reveals Himself to you when you humble yourself like a child. If you think you would find answers about God's power of creation through worldly education then you would wait for a billion years without any!

Luke 10:21

At that moment, Jesus rejoiced in the Holy Spirit and said, "I praise You, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because You have hidden these things from the wise and learned, and revealed them to little children. Yes, Father, for this was well-pleasing in Your sight
Re: Evolution Or Creationism,which Sounds More Logical? by Jman06(m): 9:46am On Oct 04, 2015
Evolution of course!

There's nothing like God!

I dare him to show his face if he exists!

3 Likes

Re: Evolution Or Creationism,which Sounds More Logical? by Nobody: 10:15am On Oct 04, 2015
Jman06:
Evolution of course!

There's nothing like God!

I dare him to show his face if he exists!

All blasphemous and carnal minded men are reserved for the day of judgement....the great and terrible day of the LORD;

2 Peter 3:7

And by that same word, the present heavens and earth are reserved for fire, kept for the day of judgment and destruction of ungodly men.

When y'all will say world peace, world peace; then the LORD's righteous judgement would come down as swift as the eagle! Better repent now that there is grace, before it's too late...You have been warned!

1 Thessalonians 5:3

For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.

These words would testify against on the great and dreadful day of the LORD!
Re: Evolution Or Creationism,which Sounds More Logical? by finofaya: 10:16am On Oct 04, 2015
It is not an either/or situation. You can have both evolution and a belief that God created life as the two are compatible. There are aspects of life that are better explained by evolution, such as heredity or the development of drug resistance in bacteria, among many others. If you ever bother you try to explain why these things obtain, you'd realise that God is not directly involved in the process. You could say that he has set the process in motion and is now watching it play out. Maybe you don't agree with the specifics of the theory of evolution but it is undeniable that there is some intermediate process at work between God and his creation. To deny this leads to the implication that God (if any) is still creating life anytime you see a creature that has recently experienced some form of genetic variation.
Re: Evolution Or Creationism,which Sounds More Logical? by Jman06(m): 10:35am On Oct 04, 2015
DoubleDeeX:

All blasphemous and carnal minded men are reserved for the day of judgement....the great and terrible day of the LORD;

2 Peter 3:7

And by that same word, the present heavens and earth are reserved for fire, kept for the day of judgment and destruction of ungodly men.

When y'all will say world peace, world peace; then the LORD's righteous judgement would come down as swift as the eagle! Better repent now that there is grace, before it's too late...You have been warned!

1 Thessalonians 5:3

For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.

These words would testify against on the great and dreadful day of the LORD!
crap as usual!

You religious fanatics can't cease to amuse me.

I think one of the reasons why I don't believe in the so called God is the threat of hell fire and doom. I am the kind of person that doesn't succumb to threats.

Which "loving father" will threaten to burn his supposedly beloved children in fire for whatever reason

Proudly atheist!

4 Likes

Re: Evolution Or Creationism,which Sounds More Logical? by Niflheim(m): 5:06am On Aug 03, 2016
@donffd,

Of course Evolution sounds more logical and convincing!!! These are the areas of science that agree with the facts behind Evolution:

1.Biology
2.Zoology
3.Botany
4.Microbiology
5.Immunology
6.Pharmacology
7.Paleontology
8.Paleocetology
9.Herpetology
10.Entemology

Now these are the books that support Creationism:
1.The bible(contains talking donkeys)
2.The koran(contains talking ants)
3.The Bhagavad Gita(where monkeys work for Julius Berger)

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Evolution Or Creationism,which Sounds More Logical? by Tournel(m): 2:04am On Oct 24, 2016
Logic and worldly wisdom cannot explain the things of the spirit of God...

God is in His word (Bible)! That's why He only reveals Himself to you when you humble yourself like a child. If you think you would find answers about God's power of creation through worldly education then you would wait for a billion years without any!

Luke 10:21

At that moment, Jesus rejoiced in the Holy Spirit and said, "I praise You, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because You have hidden these things from the wise and learned, and revealed them to little children. Yes, Father, for this was well-pleasing in Your sight
The Bible and other religious books are just a collection of historical myths and beliefs written up and developed upon themselves in years and made to look real

1 Like

Re: Evolution Or Creationism,which Sounds More Logical? by jonbellion(m): 5:43am On Oct 24, 2016
Evolution actually makes more sense. Haven't you seen humans and animals with avatisms? That's clear evidence evolution happened. Creationism however is very absurd when you look closely. I mean woman from a rib?? C'mon. The world was populated through inscest.... Twice. All the animals in the world entered one boat and then diversified into the various species we have today in about 6000 years. I'm sure marsupials where not on that boat. How they would get there from Australia and back without any fossil remains to track their migration I am yet to understand. This is one of the various proofs a global flood didn't happen The bible creation story makes more sense as a metaphor. If you look at Greek mythology Zeus punished persues for providing humans with the gift of fire I.e knowledge. The bible story is just trying to tell us when mankind actually developed a sense of morality and started becoming civilized the snake is like the Jewish version of persues that provided humans with knowledge . Or when as a child you did what your parents ask without question but when you get older that is when all that changes. But you fending for yourself would cause you your innocence(eden)
Sadly most creationists don't look at it this way the actually think there was a garden filled with all the animals and humans in the middle east. How this should make sense to a grown person I am yet to understand
The bible story is the Jewish myth of creation and that's how it should be treated. How many people even know the creation myths of thier own cultures. Yet they flock around to the shit and expect to teach children this in science class
Nawa

1 Like

Re: Evolution Or Creationism,which Sounds More Logical? by raphieMontella: 6:44am On Oct 24, 2016
donnffd:
Based on all the known facts and evidence, which school of thought sounds more logical and convincing, Evolution or Creationism?
creationism is one laughable nonsense....
Dwelling on knowledge of cattle rearers and shepherds.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evolution Or Creationism,which Sounds More Logical? by Ranchhoddas: 7:34am On Oct 24, 2016
Creationism is more logical: The thought that a Higher Intelligence created the Universe and all in it definitely makes more sense than the spontaneity that non-creationists propose. Even if you want to argue for evolution, it is still more sensible to think that Someone triggered the process.

(1) (Reply)

Must Watch: Prophets For Profit / Important questions from Evangelist Matthew Owojaiye's View On El Zazhaki / Rccg Pastor, Other Clerics: No, He’s Being Persecuted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.