Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:15 AM

Am Scared Of Loosing Ma Girl But Dont Knw What To Do. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Am Scared Of Loosing Ma Girl But Dont Knw What To Do. (460 Views)

Download R City I’m Loosing It Mp3 & Lyrics / Nigerian Rappers In Nigeria Should Be Scared Of This Guy. / Gbe-boss Well Knw As Scopylinky Galamishy Drp A New Dope Single-(igbeyawo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Scared Of Loosing Ma Girl But Dont Knw What To Do. by CaptainDKY: 9:07am On Oct 04, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]from d first day I met her I knew she was d right gal for me. but her beauty is something else because almost all d guys in my neighborhood wants her.. So many handsome and rich guys are asking her out... am sooooooooo scared Cos she might change her mind some day from dating me. Pls I need ur advice on how I can keep her.. Good advice only Pls. thanks... #CaptainDKY
Re: Am Scared Of Loosing Ma Girl But Dont Knw What To Do. by deadZONE: 9:10am On Oct 04, 2015
Shut dafuck up!!!
go and make money
money is the only thing
that keeps a b!tch loyal....

3 Likes

Re: Am Scared Of Loosing Ma Girl But Dont Knw What To Do. by SeverusSnape(m): 9:14am On Oct 04, 2015
Bros, Just go and make your own money, because she'll definitely leave you for another richer guy; There's no ways about it. Girls of nowadays are very materialistic and money conscious.

I know this hurts, but it's just the truth.
Make money and the bitches and whores will flock around you, then you don't need to Chase after them.

1 Like

Re: Am Scared Of Loosing Ma Girl But Dont Knw What To Do. by solodox(m): 9:18am On Oct 04, 2015
build an empire that she would want to be part of, that way if she leaves at anytime you can afford finer bitches! #bawseness!
Re: Am Scared Of Loosing Ma Girl But Dont Knw What To Do. by Section8(m): 10:22am On Oct 04, 2015
Get ur paper bro and she aint goin nowhere
Re: Am Scared Of Loosing Ma Girl But Dont Knw What To Do. by Awesomeking: 12:10pm On Oct 04, 2015
Mehn forget money,true love is all that matters
Who tha heck am i kidding :/ dude make the money fast and quick,just make sure you do it legally in a way that if God asked u how did you make the money,you will be proud to tell HIM

(1) (Reply)

Lil Kesh Ft Patoranking X DJ Brytos - Is It Because I Love You Remix / Check Out My New Single#my DARLING / R. Kelly Ft Wizkid - I Just Want To Thank You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.