Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,321 members, 7,808,078 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:50 AM

Latest Revelation(must Read)!!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Latest Revelation(must Read)!!!! (604 Views)

Revelation From God About The Destiny Of Yahweh Servants / Latest Revelation From John 3 Vs 16 / Revelation: The Mystery Of Heaven And Hell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Latest Revelation(must Read)!!!! by pastorwilly(m): 10:47am On Oct 04, 2015
Topic : 6/3/2015 LATEST DIVINE REVELATION OF HEAVEN AND HELL. 1.Early in the morning after I finished vigil with few of ogc members, I had this vision.We started the vigil by 12am and finished around 4am, during the vigil all of us open up our heart to God, calling on him for mercy to raise us up from any area that we have fallen. Because the topic I taught during the vigil was “THE CHOSEN ONE”.After the vigil I attended and pray for those who came for counseling and prayer, then after every thing, all of us went to have our rest.AN ANGEL COMING FROM HEAVEN.Then early in the morning, in the vision, I saw a light coming out of Heaven, the more the light was getting closer, the more powerful it became. Then suddenly as the light was getting closer, it was full of glory, and it began to form an image of an angel of the living God.The spirit of The Lord bare witness in me that He was an angel of God, then he immediately enter my room, then my spirit left my body, and the angel took my hand and we began spiritual journey.THE WIDE GATESuddenly we got to a wide gate, where I saw multitude of people traveling through the gate.And the angel said ” They are on their way to destruction”I saw different people, both black, white, different languages, different tribes from all part of the world, the gate was broad enough to contain them.Some on that road was even speaking in tongues, and I asked the angel the reason, and he said “This are christian that profess to still be on the right way,but has fallen already, for they refuse to recognize their self where they have fallen ,their tongues is false.” Rev 2:4-5.The angel continue ‘”Many of this still indulge in sin, they commit sin in the secret and profess to be right with God , they are backslider in the heart, and they can not see God unless they repent and forsake their unclean way. Pro 6:25.Then I heard a loud voice warning those who were traveling through the road , saying ” Turn back, for the end of this road is destruction”” but no body among then took any concern about the voice warning, no body give attention to the voice and He that was speaking wept bitterly . Matthew 7:13.THE END OF THE ROAD.Then the angel showed me the end of the road, I saw a very large pit and a demon was standing on it, laughing and mocking those who were traveling through the wide road.Inside the pit I saw a fire burning and the sound of the fire was like of the sea, yet the people that were traveling through the road never give attention to it, because the road is free and there is no difficulties on it. Each person enjoy traveling there, but do not give attention to the eternal torment awaiting them.THE VOICE OF SALVATIONThen the voice screamed again ” Turn back, the end of this wide gate is eternal destruction, turn now”.Then a man stopped and fell on his knee crying for mercy, then the load on his back disappeared, because all of them carried a big load on their back, tight with them, after that the load disappeared the man vanished out of the wide road.The demon awaiting them at the end of the road became angry because the man vanished out of the road ,because he want all of the people traveling through it to ended there.CHRIST ON THE CROSSThen I saw the load of that man that vanished from his back at the feet of the cross of Jesus Christ . Eph 1:7.I saw Jesus Christ , blood was coming out of His body, He looked down from the cross and said “”I HAVE PAID IT ALL, YOUR SIN ARE FORGIVEN”. Rom 10:9-11and 13.Then I saw how people got the end of the road and fell into the pit and screamed, but it was too late for them to turned back. Yet others do not give a single attention to their screaming, for their heart is darkened and hate the way of salvation . Gal 3:1-2.Hope you are not traveling through the wide road, for the end of every evil ways is destruction.
Re: Latest Revelation(must Read)!!!! by pastorwilly(m): 10:54am On Oct 04, 2015
The second revelation will come up shortly on this site.....
but before that prepare cause the king is coming
@shalom!!!

(1) (Reply)

Thought Or Blasphemy? / Is The Genesis Statement Of Adam Ruling Over Eve God's Perfect Will? / The Karma Of Accepting Abrahamic Religions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.