Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,317 members, 7,780,774 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:47 PM

Who Am I? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Am I? (500 Views)

I Believe In God, I Believe In No Religion, What Am I ? / If I Will Live Forever Either In Hell Or Heaven, Where Am I Before I Was Born / I Don't Pay Tithes And Offerings But I Give To Anyone In Need. Am I Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Am I? by CHARLESBENNY: 11:24am On Oct 04, 2015
Who am I?

Why am I here on earth?

These two questions have always been on the lips of every individual cos it has become obvious that the answers to those questions are the only path to fulfillment.

In fact, it has even now gone beyond just knowing your uniqueness as an earth human to getting really connected to your internal multidimensional self.

It's time to really start connecting with your infinite spirit essence and start activating the divine gifts and abilities that you brought here to serve life and others.

We are endowed with so much abilities within which are lying dormant unused.

Most of us are energy healers like myself, most are joy creators, most are reconcilers, etc, it all depends on what your soul purpose is.

It's time to start finding out who you truly are and what you have brought here to bless others with.

I am a soul healer and I can assist you in truly reaching and connecting with your true divine essence.

The greatest gift you owe yourself and life generally is to be who you are meant to be and be it to the fullest, anything short of this is a crime against your own soul and against humanity.

Discover your Soul purpose...

Find your path in life...

Create the life you want to see...

Join Spiritsize Charlesbenny and a host of other lovely souls in our monthly workshops...

WhatsApp: 08032328836

Bbm: 52EFFFF1
Re: Who Am I? by Nobody: 11:27am On Oct 04, 2015
I yam that I yam
Re: Who Am I? by bosa1(m): 11:29am On Oct 04, 2015
am Heaven’s Citizen! I am God’s, totally God’s.

I am God’s Representative Here on the Earth! He finds expression through me.

I am the House that God is Building! I am a living stone, fitted together with other believers into the House of God!

I belong to God’s Kingdom! I am a Son of God, A Heir of God, a Joint Heir with Christ.

I have no personal AGENDA! God’s Will is my Agenda! I have no personal AMBITION! God’s Service is my Ambition!

I am Crucified with Christ! The Life I now live is Christ’s! I live by the FAITH of the SON of God who Loved me, and Gave himself for ME!

Jesus is my Lord! He is the VINE, I am a BRANCH! I bear fruit when I abide in Him. I ABIDE in JESUS!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Greatness Of His Grace / Must Watch: A Zimbamwae Religious ‘prophet’ Walks On Air / ROBUST RELIGION; RECLINING HUMANITY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.