Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,387 members, 7,808,365 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:58 AM

Who Is A Christian? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Is A Christian? (373 Views)

Limit To Intimacy In A Christian Relationship / 10 Practical Ways To Battle Sexual Temptation In A Christian's Life / A Christian Group Feeds Muslim Beggars On Sallah Day (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Is A Christian? by chiebuka600(m): 11:41am On Oct 04, 2015
Does that question sound strange. But seriously, what does it mean when you say am a christian cause the truth is most people will get that answer wrong. People feel my parents are Christians, automatically am a christian, or my wife/husband is a christian which means am a christian. If you are part of these groups, am sorry you are wrong.

Before I go on, let me first explain what a christian is and what it is all about. Christian means Christian like, meaning nature and character of Jesus Christ. And you can’t know something one’s character, till you know the person, and you can’t know Him till you accept Him. So, I asked again, what is a christian or better still are you a christian?

The truth of the matter is, most Christians don’t even behave like Christians, I have even seen pastor’s behaving worst than even the pagans.

In the bible Jesus said when some one slaps you on one chick turn the other, I know easier said than done, but that is the instruction giving to us by Christ Himself, the person we are meant to have His character.

Continue: https://www.facebook.com/naijaedutech/posts/1091817424176361

(1) (Reply)

Bible Topics App (coming Soon On Android) An App Every Christian Should Have. / Monthly Anointing Service - Why Not Try God For A Change Matt 6:33 / Christ Embassy #IMC2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.