Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,966 members, 7,806,800 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:46 AM

What Do You Have To Say About This Letter - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Do You Have To Say About This Letter (451 Views)

Tears Rolled Down My Cheeks, After Reading This Letter From Two Of My Students / What Is Wrong About This Letter? / Check Out This Letter From Ahmedu Bello University Teaching Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Have To Say About This Letter by personal59: 11:50am On Oct 04, 2015
LETTER OF LEAVING SCHOOL.

Daer Sir

I'm writter this letter with haters and tell you that I'm leave your school for good enough.
The why of the leave it is because at your school, the teachers are beat us very harmful and very sad. Sometimes one day of once upon a time, I wanted to cried but my friends telled me a man is a sheep he is not a cry. I was silent but vibrating in and out.
Another why is because of discriminate, we writted a test and I'm cheated, I get 20% that I'm not deserved. The teachers says my head is dead. Oh, it pained me too much.
I will tell you plenty things when you want us early in the morning but Sir you must know it is very ice in the morning, blanket is not want to be removed from body, I wake up early but I am come late. I'm write exzam study at another school.
Great your wife and childish. Pliz tell all childs of school that I'm say good bye for ever and ever amen.

Your's faithfool
Solo

REPLY FROM THE PRINCIPAL.

Jesu....dis guy are a first classed idiot...only an letters he cant written comfortedly..this was some insult on top of my schooling respectation..I knows all the types of teachers on this our schools carry a PHD inside their curse on the uniferzity...and he even have some of the rights to told me to great the childish on the schools...ehhh maybe he are a cultish boy..he wanted to implication this childrens inside his cultness..I am really unbearable towards this letter..Mtchee I guessed him are repeated elementary six..Infact as a matter on fats, I have sack you as a student..nunsince..

Yours principality
Mr. Fejiro
Re: What Do You Have To Say About This Letter by Horlufemi(m): 11:52am On Oct 04, 2015
My head hurts
Re: What Do You Have To Say About This Letter by pushtani(m): 12:00pm On Oct 04, 2015
The pot calling the kettle black........its pathetic

but this got me crackin,"i sack u as a student"...wow
Re: What Do You Have To Say About This Letter by ThePeacemaker(m): 12:04pm On Oct 04, 2015
Lool..(in king james version).. The student and the prispal maketh me to laugheth......Thou (op) has maketh my day......Happy birthdayeth to meeht

(1) (Reply)

See What MTN Did To Me. / Photo Of The Day / At Last, Boko Haram Detainees Removed From Ekwulobia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.