Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,449 members, 7,808,602 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:07 PM

We Took An Oath And I Found Out She Is Possessed - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We Took An Oath And I Found Out She Is Possessed (38012 Views)

Dumped After Blood Oath, Abortions & 9 Years Of Dating. Advice Needed / I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart / We Took An Oath Now She Wants To Marry Someone Else. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Took An Oath And I Found Out She Is Possessed by Simitrendy: 8:53pm On Oct 04, 2015
emmanuel596:
Kill her or kill yourself [/b]that way 1 of u will have peace of mind
. grin

[b]

Baba u dey para oh!

I hail

If there's still Life there is hope now

1 Like

Re: We Took An Oath And I Found Out She Is Possessed by petkoffDrake(m): 8:53pm On Oct 04, 2015
Michellla:
grin lol forgive me for laughing at this. it just seems like a joke
off course it is
Re: We Took An Oath And I Found Out She Is Possessed by HARDDON: 8:54pm On Oct 04, 2015
tinziemaine:
What should I do now, please? When we took an oath, we were blinded by love. I wanted to restrict but if I didn't take the oath with her, she won't believe every word I said before. Now I found out she is possessed by an evil spirit, how can I take it back?

Hope itz not a blood oath angry
Re: We Took An Oath And I Found Out She Is Possessed by Lachynos2k2(m): 8:54pm On Oct 04, 2015
U do chop kpomo finish,now u just woke up and remembered that love blinded you abi...? If you no marry this girl ehn.
Re: We Took An Oath And I Found Out She Is Possessed by Nobody: 8:54pm On Oct 04, 2015
Michellla:
grin lol forgive me for laughing at this.
it just seems like a joke

Ttiitties on my face,while i grab your buttt?

Watsup?
Re: We Took An Oath And I Found Out She Is Possessed by Iykemerit: 8:54pm On Oct 04, 2015
You have to take her for Delieverance in a Living Christain Church if u really love her,come to think of it haven't u been sleeping with her in ur blind love?U both needs Delieverance
Re: We Took An Oath And I Found Out She Is Possessed by Lexusgs430: 8:55pm On Oct 04, 2015
Both of you would need to share a hot bowl of quaker oats,to nullify this oath!!!!!
NB: No sugar, milk, honey or salt
Re: We Took An Oath And I Found Out She Is Possessed by freshness2020: 8:55pm On Oct 04, 2015
nedu2000:
mourinho way go MFM b4 the southampton match nko? Lolss
am not surprise ur name too is Chinedu. Lol.
Re: We Took An Oath And I Found Out She Is Possessed by Nobody: 8:56pm On Oct 04, 2015
tinziemaine:
What should I do now, please? When we took an oath, we were blinded by love. I wanted to restrict but if I didn't take the oath with her, she won't believe every word I said before. Now I found out she is possessed by an evil spirit, how can I take it back?
deoath yourself undecided

I dey sure say na calabar girl you go CARRY.

Go find who go deliver you and her. And this will serve as a lesson if this story is true cos I smell a monkey business here
Re: We Took An Oath And I Found Out She Is Possessed by lurex2rhyme(m): 8:57pm On Oct 04, 2015
guy my! my!my! u r d one possessed oo. oath taking r u fucking kidding me.mehn who does dat at 21 century
Re: We Took An Oath And I Found Out She Is Possessed by omojeesu(m): 8:58pm On Oct 04, 2015
tinziemaine:

IF SERIOUS, GO TO JESUS!
Re: We Took An Oath And I Found Out She Is Possessed by DjAndroid: 8:58pm On Oct 04, 2015
NOBODYY:
Ogbeni pastors no finish for naija
Go all these christ embassy or winners or Confirm redeem or CAC
To deliver urself from the oath Lobatan!

Christ Embassy and winners Don turn deliverance church?
Re: We Took An Oath And I Found Out She Is Possessed by Fadman4real(m): 8:59pm On Oct 04, 2015
SMH nollywood drama
Re: We Took An Oath And I Found Out She Is Possessed by strawb(f): 8:59pm On Oct 04, 2015
I don't know the time you signed up on this forum but I am quite sure you come here daily. You can't deny the fact that you haven't come across topics where taking oat in relationship has been discouraged here. There are some expectations a nairaland member needs not to fall short.
I don't have a solution for your predicament.
Re: We Took An Oath And I Found Out She Is Possessed by Foxyhoxy(f): 8:59pm On Oct 04, 2015
tinziemaine:
u re an IDIOTA...simply put. .
Re: We Took An Oath And I Found Out She Is Possessed by nikkiking(m): 9:00pm On Oct 04, 2015
freshness2020:

Take her for deliverance...MFM to be precise.
Mourinho just left the enugu Branch.
grin gringrin.

How about Manchester United, have they arrived .

1 Like

Re: We Took An Oath And I Found Out She Is Possessed by yomi007k(m): 9:01pm On Oct 04, 2015
Wat exactly did u see in her that made u think she is possed by evil spirit?
Re: We Took An Oath And I Found Out She Is Possessed by Nobody: 9:01pm On Oct 04, 2015
I have a probs.But I don't know if it is medical.when I am smooching my babe,we have not had sex tho,I don't get an ere.ction.But when I think about the smooching afterwards or I stare at her hot body,esp her boo.ty my joystick will be erect and thick.She will even be looking at it with side eyes.What is wrong with junior sef?

1 Like

Re: We Took An Oath And I Found Out She Is Possessed by NOBODYY: 9:02pm On Oct 04, 2015
DjAndroid:

Christ Embassy and winners Don turn deliverance church?

U no dey watch pastor chris documentary? All those spirits wey hin dey cure without much stress shocked

And Winners...u don't normally read d back of the fliers dey do share/distribute? U no dey cc testimonies wey yapa for d back?? "I was delivered from marine spirit" "i stop bedwetting" "i got an husband" "i got the six figure contract "
Dem dey deliver wella!

2 Likes

Re: We Took An Oath And I Found Out She Is Possessed by MayhorE(m): 9:03pm On Oct 04, 2015
grin, u don enter 1 chance niyan
Re: We Took An Oath And I Found Out She Is Possessed by freshness2020: 9:04pm On Oct 04, 2015
nikkiking:
grin gringrin.

How about Manchester United, have they arrived .
Hehehehehe..they need to go to ori Oke (mountain top) first in osun for special deliverance. grin grin grin
Re: We Took An Oath And I Found Out She Is Possessed by sabi99(m): 9:05pm On Oct 04, 2015
freshness2020:

Take her for deliverance...MFM to be precise.
Mourinho just left the enugu Branch.
take her to FMM for a till -day- break deliverance....FMM...Fire On the Mountain Ministries

1 Like

Re: We Took An Oath And I Found Out She Is Possessed by Nobody: 9:05pm On Oct 04, 2015
menix:
Hmm...

OP I swear u must be around 22yrs..

How on earth can som1 at this Age of life take an oath with a nigerian gal..

Well since u have taken an oath nd shez possessed by evil spirit, u have no choice than to go to benin kingdom nd get urself possessed by a higher evil spirit..

I swear I feel like giving this OP a donkey slap..
grin grin THIS GOT ME LAUGHING.

Come to think of it! You make sense in some way. WHY ON EARTH WILL SOMEONE EVEN TAKE AN OATH WITH A NAIJA WOMAN undecided I HAVE NEVER SEEN THIS HAPPEN (ONLY IN NAIJA FIRMS)

OP! YOU NEED DELIVERANCE FROM THE SPIRIT OF DUMBNESS

1 Like

Re: We Took An Oath And I Found Out She Is Possessed by jimmyolasun: 9:05pm On Oct 04, 2015
Michellla:
grin lol forgive me for laughing at this.
it just seems like a joke
you ought not to feel sorry 4d dude. Why been diabolical at first. An adage says you don't perceive what u know u aint gonna eat. Let him dance samba to the skelewu tune.
Re: We Took An Oath And I Found Out She Is Possessed by DjAndroid: 9:06pm On Oct 04, 2015
NOBODYY:

U no dey watch pastor chris documentary? All those spirits wey hin dey cure without much stress shocked

And Winners...u don't normally read d back of the fliers dey do share/distribute? U no dey cc testimonies wey yapa for d back?? "I was delivered from marine spirit" "i stop bedwetting" "i got an husband" "i got the six figure contract "
Dem dey deliver wella!

Re: We Took An Oath And I Found Out She Is Possessed by Urine: 9:06pm On Oct 04, 2015
tinziemaine:

Was it done with blood? If yes, your case is serious.
Re: We Took An Oath And I Found Out She Is Possessed by sabi99(m): 9:07pm On Oct 04, 2015
maybe both of u don't go take.....quaker oath.....
Re: We Took An Oath And I Found Out She Is Possessed by freshness2020: 9:08pm On Oct 04, 2015
sabi99:
take her to FMM for a till -day- break deliverance....FMM...Fire On the Mountain Ministries
Lol bros..no be me be the oP o.
Re: We Took An Oath And I Found Out She Is Possessed by majestique(f): 9:09pm On Oct 04, 2015
if curses can be broken, oaths can also be broken. just make sure you surrender your life to God, go for deliverance because this is not something you can do alone, live a holy life. may God help you.

1 Like

Re: We Took An Oath And I Found Out She Is Possessed by superstar1(m): 9:09pm On Oct 04, 2015
Consult Osun River.
Re: We Took An Oath And I Found Out She Is Possessed by Emade(m): 9:10pm On Oct 04, 2015
No need for that since she is believing u now all u need to do now is love her more n look for solution to her problems or u don't love her anymore?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Highlights His Achievement Since He Met His Girlfriend (Photo) / Can't Get Over My Ex. Please Advice Me / Side Effect Of Being A Virgin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.