Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,941 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:37 AM

We Took An Oath And I Found Out She Is Possessed - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We Took An Oath And I Found Out She Is Possessed (37999 Views)

Dumped After Blood Oath, Abortions & 9 Years Of Dating. Advice Needed / I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart / We Took An Oath Now She Wants To Marry Someone Else. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Took An Oath And I Found Out She Is Possessed by rawpadgin(m): 7:07am On Oct 05, 2015
lonelydora:

As in ehhhhh. To slap this op dey hungry me.
cheesy
Re: We Took An Oath And I Found Out She Is Possessed by Bobbieydeey: 7:17am On Oct 05, 2015
Lord save us from every Karashika o
Re: We Took An Oath And I Found Out She Is Possessed by 123papas(m): 7:27am On Oct 05, 2015
Oats are not evil. Infact see what I found on the internet.
"This healthy whole grain lowers cholesterol, burns fat, and fills you up with fiber, folate, and potassium. Added bonus? It's gluten free."
You guys should enjoy it together and encourage each other. Thank you

1 Like

Re: We Took An Oath And I Found Out She Is Possessed by Nobody: 7:31am On Oct 05, 2015
lol cant you do home deliverance? the eleyirigidigon type just tie her up and flog the demon out
Re: We Took An Oath And I Found Out She Is Possessed by dayjee2010(m): 7:55am On Oct 05, 2015
ur case should be taken to judge jazzy to judge ur stupidity
Re: We Took An Oath And I Found Out She Is Possessed by Samsonklin(m): 8:02am On Oct 05, 2015
tinziemaine:
What should I do now, please? When we took an oath, we were blinded by love. I wanted to restrict but if I didn't take the oath with her, she won't believe every word I said before. Now I found out she is possessed by an evil spirit, how can I take it back?
OP, first of all u r a fo.ol
now, lemme go bak n read ur post
Re: We Took An Oath And I Found Out She Is Possessed by freshness2020: 8:19am On Oct 05, 2015
kunyeo:

You are a clown!
guess you meant a clown prince! grin grin
Re: We Took An Oath And I Found Out She Is Possessed by AVECDEO: 8:36am On Oct 05, 2015
tinziemaine:
What should I do now, please? When we took an oath, we were blinded by love. I wanted to restrict but if I didn't take the oath with her, she won't believe every word I said before. Now I found out she is possessed by an evil spirit, how can I take it back?
. Evil spirit and oath swearing are on the same page, you found what you were looking for.WETIN EYE DEY FIND E MUST SEE.
Re: We Took An Oath And I Found Out She Is Possessed by sunkanmiisaac(m): 8:37am On Oct 05, 2015
[quote author=tinziemaine post=38654448]What should I do now, please? When we took an oath, we were blinded by love. I wanted to restrict but if I didn't take the oath with her, she won't believe every word I said before. Now I found out she is possessed by an evil spirit, how can I take it back?
Re: We Took An Oath And I Found Out She Is Possessed by sunkanmiisaac(m): 8:45am On Oct 05, 2015
tinziemaine:
in the first place how kan u be so blindfolded by ur so call love to d extence of taking aoth? See LOVE is not blind o except u urself is blind to see what love hav 4u. So i will advice u to go 4 TOTAL DELIVERANCE and brake every covenant u have with the if u still love her take her 4 deliverance as well.
Re: We Took An Oath And I Found Out She Is Possessed by DTruthman: 9:00am On Oct 05, 2015
dispossessed? Then dispossess her..... Oath fire
Re: We Took An Oath And I Found Out She Is Possessed by edjeodiri(m): 9:01am On Oct 05, 2015
Do lovers still indulge themselves in the act of oath taking these days?
First its unwise of you to have agreed to that rubbish in the name of love.
Now that you've found out that she is possesed, take her and yourself to a good church for deliverance and breaking of the so called oath you took with her.
Re: We Took An Oath And I Found Out She Is Possessed by Nobody: 9:21am On Oct 05, 2015
U don turn her wizard be that lipsrsealed Oath ko, Oath ni undecided
Re: We Took An Oath And I Found Out She Is Possessed by mikelcool(m): 9:30am On Oct 05, 2015
afolwalex20:

I believe it's Nollywood u meant..
yea nollywood my autocorrect did that one
Re: We Took An Oath And I Found Out She Is Possessed by ademolathe(m): 9:40am On Oct 05, 2015
freshness2020:

Take her for deliverance...MFM to be precise.
Mourinho just left the enugu Branch.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: We Took An Oath And I Found Out She Is Possessed by OLUJOSHINS(m): 9:50am On Oct 05, 2015
Michellla:
grin lol forgive me for laughing at this. it just seems like a joke

person enta death trap, U dey take am joke.

Na wa for U oooooo
Re: We Took An Oath And I Found Out She Is Possessed by loyeh02(m): 9:51am On Oct 05, 2015
Congrats bro
Re: We Took An Oath And I Found Out She Is Possessed by donem: 11:29am On Oct 05, 2015
Stop to take Quicker oath, u no gree hear, Shebi the time u been deh take the oath u feel say nah quicker oath.
Re: We Took An Oath And I Found Out She Is Possessed by luswitz(f): 11:43am On Oct 05, 2015
Ooop! ur badh!
Re: We Took An Oath And I Found Out She Is Possessed by Epatty(f): 11:44am On Oct 05, 2015
Lol... U sef don get evil spirit
Re: We Took An Oath And I Found Out She Is Possessed by godoluwa(m): 12:14pm On Oct 05, 2015
tinziemaine:
no be d same oatmeal wey people dey chop u take? y u dey fear sef? I need to know how old u r b4 I will tell you what to do
Re: We Took An Oath And I Found Out She Is Possessed by Michellla(f): 12:40pm On Oct 05, 2015
Fit2Rule:

And you joined NL on my birthday! So funny people still take the oath shhiitt
happy birthday smiley sorry its coming late.hope you had fun
Re: We Took An Oath And I Found Out She Is Possessed by nwonufestus(m): 2:16pm On Oct 05, 2015
ogbeni dis one na strong case,bring d holy cane!!!!

1 Like

Re: We Took An Oath And I Found Out She Is Possessed by AmakaDNBStories(f): 2:26pm On Oct 05, 2015
But how did you find out she was possessed?
Re: We Took An Oath And I Found Out She Is Possessed by ladygudhead(f): 3:18pm On Oct 05, 2015
uzo200:

hahaha... I could not stop laffing at that Proverb... I am a living witness (of the blessing part oo)

that's it bro.remain blessed.
Re: We Took An Oath And I Found Out She Is Possessed by delishpot: 6:55pm On Oct 05, 2015
Taiwo20:

Hope they added milk and nuts to the Oats they took.

Na maggi and salt them add to the oat. Dem no sabi cook am at all at all. If they had added milk and nuts there wouldnt have been any problem.

1 Like

Re: We Took An Oath And I Found Out She Is Possessed by happyjuliet(f): 8:02pm On Oct 05, 2015
haha haha haha haha chai...ur own don better ooo :Dhaha haha haha haha chai...ur own don better ooo
Re: We Took An Oath And I Found Out She Is Possessed by tinziemaine(m): 10:22pm On Oct 05, 2015
AVECDEO:
. Evil spirit and oath swearing are on the same page, you found what you were looking for.WETIN EYE DEY FIND E MUST SEE.
bro its not like what you think
Re: We Took An Oath And I Found Out She Is Possessed by tinziemaine(m): 10:25pm On Oct 05, 2015
Move up move up I made front page
Re: We Took An Oath And I Found Out She Is Possessed by macleo99: 11:42am On Oct 08, 2015
run to church
Re: We Took An Oath And I Found Out She Is Possessed by africandictator(m): 12:04pm On Mar 23, 2021
ifko:

Don't tell her directly that u are breaking up the relationship bco's ds s d major mistake i made. Mind u prepare ur self 2 embark on seven days F& P praying for forgiveness (or u want to tell me dt u neva bang her), empowerment of ur destiny and pleading the blood of Jesus to break every form of marine covenant and oath btw both of u. Inform ur pastor too to pray along wt uu. U ar in for a business of night prayer or else she will want to finish uu. shalom. u can ask me any question and i will answer u based on my prior experience. Dn't border urself 2 take her for deliverance n any church, u are less concerned abt that ur pwn s how u go free urself
how does one identify all these marine girls bro? And what was d major mistake you made?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Highlights His Achievement Since He Met His Girlfriend (Photo) / Moments You Shouldn't Approach A Girl To Woo Her / How To Initiate Sex With A Girl That Comes Visiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.