Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,849 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:01 AM

John Ogu Proposes To Girlfriend On The Pitch (Photos) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / John Ogu Proposes To Girlfriend On The Pitch (Photos) (45814 Views)

World Cup Final: See Moment Fans Invaded The Pitch (Photos) / Enyimba Player Proposes To His Girlfriend On The Pitch (Photos) / John Ogu Proposed To Adaolisa On The Pitch (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: John Ogu Proposes To Girlfriend On The Pitch (Photos) by omusiliyu(m): 12:18pm On Oct 04, 2015
C
Re: John Ogu Proposes To Girlfriend On The Pitch (Photos) by Nobody: 12:19pm On Oct 04, 2015
aariwa:
Is she a Nigerian cos a Nigerian girl does not deserve such gesture

Lol... U dey vex oo.

2 Likes

Re: John Ogu Proposes To Girlfriend On The Pitch (Photos) by rawpadgin(m): 12:19pm On Oct 04, 2015
aariwa:
whats ur problem with nigerian girls

1 Like

Re: John Ogu Proposes To Girlfriend On The Pitch (Photos) by passionate88: 12:20pm On Oct 04, 2015
angry is she Nigerian?

1 Like

Re: John Ogu Proposes To Girlfriend On The Pitch (Photos) by ladygudhead(f): 12:20pm On Oct 04, 2015
waaoooo! so sweet! I like d concept. cheesy
Re: John Ogu Proposes To Girlfriend On The Pitch (Photos) by menix(m): 12:21pm On Oct 04, 2015
Same way am gonna propose to nkechi at the weed joint in Maracana AJ...
Re: John Ogu Proposes To Girlfriend On The Pitch (Photos) by killercute16(m): 12:21pm On Oct 04, 2015
teeowl:
another Ode!
Give me just 5 reasons why he is an ode.
Re: John Ogu Proposes To Girlfriend On The Pitch (Photos) by NOBODYY: 12:21pm On Oct 04, 2015
After proposing goal drought follows cheesy

1 Like

Re: John Ogu Proposes To Girlfriend On The Pitch (Photos) by rawpadgin(m): 12:22pm On Oct 04, 2015
mznuez:
Attention seekers...??
At least you suceeded in making me kwn you're a footballer
whats biting u

1 Like

Re: John Ogu Proposes To Girlfriend On The Pitch (Photos) by lekan29ice(m): 12:23pm On Oct 04, 2015
Good for them
Re: John Ogu Proposes To Girlfriend On The Pitch (Photos) by Timoleon(m): 12:25pm On Oct 04, 2015
and the ref didnt give him red card? fifa has gone to the dogs! undecided

1 Like

Re: John Ogu Proposes To Girlfriend On The Pitch (Photos) by picknstake: 12:30pm On Oct 04, 2015
THIS SUNDAY WE HAVE POSTED THREE SET OF PREDICTIONS HURRY AND CHECK BEFORE MATCHES KICK OFF AT [url]picknstake.com[/url]
Re: John Ogu Proposes To Girlfriend On The Pitch (Photos) by Nobody: 12:36pm On Oct 04, 2015
mznuez:
Attention seekers...??
omo see jealousy o shocked

1 Like

Re: John Ogu Proposes To Girlfriend On The Pitch (Photos) by elantraceey(f): 12:39pm On Oct 04, 2015
aariwa:

You're not okay. undecided
Re: John Ogu Proposes To Girlfriend On The Pitch (Photos) by Exponental(m): 12:42pm On Oct 04, 2015
hope they won the match
Re: John Ogu Proposes To Girlfriend On The Pitch (Photos) by adedayourt(m): 12:45pm On Oct 04, 2015
if u to propose to u bae @ ur place of work

dat means i wud av to drive my bae to d mortuary to propose
hop she accepts sha undecided
Re: John Ogu Proposes To Girlfriend On The Pitch (Photos) by iamkingzlee(m): 12:46pm On Oct 04, 2015
Simitrendy:
Aww..The girl will be so elated... MrsPhyno that could be us smiley cheesy but I am not a footballer
Olajorn, Devil is a liar!!! grin
Re: John Ogu Proposes To Girlfriend On The Pitch (Photos) by liyahwillie(f): 12:47pm On Oct 04, 2015
aariwa:
U think so?sorry 9ja gals deserve more than dat
Re: John Ogu Proposes To Girlfriend On The Pitch (Photos) by janefrancisca(f): 12:48pm On Oct 04, 2015
mznuez:
Attention seekers...??
hian..jealousy tongue. As if you are not secretly wishing that your would be husband should propose to you in such a romantic and spectacular way too. Babes ehh undecided. Admit it, every girl wants to be swept off her feet by that special man. tongue

2 Likes

Re: John Ogu Proposes To Girlfriend On The Pitch (Photos) by cheerokee(m): 12:48pm On Oct 04, 2015
mznuez:
Attention seekers...??

I'm sure you wished you were in the girl's shoe, sorry!!

2 Likes

Re: John Ogu Proposes To Girlfriend On The Pitch (Photos) by mizzyboy007: 12:49pm On Oct 04, 2015
This babe no get face oh!!!!
Re: John Ogu Proposes To Girlfriend On The Pitch (Photos) by Nobody: 12:53pm On Oct 04, 2015
so lovely
Re: John Ogu Proposes To Girlfriend On The Pitch (Photos) by gbaskipro: 12:55pm On Oct 04, 2015
mznuez:
Attention seekers...??

Jealousy jealousy!!!

2 Likes

Re: John Ogu Proposes To Girlfriend On The Pitch (Photos) by GMan650(m): 1:00pm On Oct 04, 2015
Thank God for him, if the gurl had said NO it 'll be an hell of embarrassment. Happy for them tho
Re: John Ogu Proposes To Girlfriend On The Pitch (Photos) by Mznaett: 1:00pm On Oct 04, 2015
aariwa:

Na bad belle go kii Utongue

1 Like

Re: John Ogu Proposes To Girlfriend On The Pitch (Photos) by Marcelinho(m): 1:01pm On Oct 04, 2015
Belive me i wil do more than this.
Re: John Ogu Proposes To Girlfriend On The Pitch (Photos) by faitheverest(f): 1:07pm On Oct 04, 2015
At a time ehh,to be with the right man at the right time with the right money good oo..#feelingjuicy
Re: John Ogu Proposes To Girlfriend On The Pitch (Photos) by TolaniLuv: 1:07pm On Oct 04, 2015
aariwa:

Ya fada! And I will be happy to dis for my Woman she's a nigerian and she deserve everything..

2 Likes

Re: John Ogu Proposes To Girlfriend On The Pitch (Photos) by J4Jenom(m): 1:07pm On Oct 04, 2015
why b say na only fo joyous occasions ppl dey propose?? ha abt sad moments? like for burial ground??
Re: John Ogu Proposes To Girlfriend On The Pitch (Photos) by pure2012soul(m): 1:07pm On Oct 04, 2015
googlepikin:
Some ewedu and amala heads will soon come here to start hating.
Like d poster above u
Re: John Ogu Proposes To Girlfriend On The Pitch (Photos) by awesomesossy(f): 1:10pm On Oct 04, 2015
Waw....is ur name Romanus cos u r so Romantic grin
Re: John Ogu Proposes To Girlfriend On The Pitch (Photos) by awesomesossy(f): 1:12pm On Oct 04, 2015
TolaniLuv:

Ya fada! And I will be happy to dis for my Woman she's a nigerian and she deserve everything..
Am in love with u already... kiss kiss...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fans Risk Their Lives To Watch Nigeria-Egypt Match In Kaduna (Photos) / Ava And Mia: Mikel Obi's Twin Daughters Hug At The Beach (Photo) / Meet Zion Clark Born Without Legs (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.