Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,674 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:13 PM

++++++++ Road To Kings Tournament : Darkrebel Vs Obainojazz +++++++ - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / ++++++++ Road To Kings Tournament : Darkrebel Vs Obainojazz +++++++ (1500 Views)

Darkrebel's Ban From The Rap Battle Section On Nairaland. / ¤¤¤¤DARKREBEL Vs 007BRUCE¤¤¤¤ / +++++++ Road To Kings Tournament : Darkrebel Vs Mikuz +++++++ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

++++++++ Road To Kings Tournament : Darkrebel Vs Obainojazz +++++++ by mikuz(m): 12:21pm On Oct 04, 2015
Voting Criteria :

Opener - 1 point

Rhymes - 2 points

Similes/ Metaphors - 2 points

Punchlines - 3 points

Flow - 1 point

Wordplays - 2 points

Closer - 1 point

Rules

- 20 lines.

- Deadline is 2pm, Sunday 4 October 2015.

- Verses should be posted by both battlers on or not later than deadline date.

- No biting, swaying, stretching, feeding or recycling.

- No complaining about votes.

- A no show attracts a ban.

- No unnecessary comments

- No smearing comments about any bar OR biting accusations without proof.

- Whatever you feel is wrong with a bar or verse - please put it in your vote. Vote and state what you found wrong.

- If there's anything you need to say in defence of your verse please save them for after voting's over.

- NO argument with established vets OR voters.

- Battlers should not interject between votes and voters should just vote and leave it like that.

- Only vets and regular section posters are allowed to vote.

Goodluck!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ++++++++ Road To Kings Tournament : Darkrebel Vs Obainojazz +++++++ by obainojazz(m): 12:23pm On Oct 04, 2015
Check.... Darkenedrebel, no need creating a thread
Re: ++++++++ Road To Kings Tournament : Darkrebel Vs Obainojazz +++++++ by Nobody: 12:25pm On Oct 04, 2015
OBAINOJAZZ POST-MORTEM

■Obaino won't be fücking döpe if he shoved his dïck in cocaine/I brought 12 bullets here.....I'll bury 6 in his brain/Then drop his organs in the Bins...Cos this opener punch......Is very rich in protein/

■I'm the first & the last/They call me Hulk when I smash/But yous a talentless dork....A dunce in the class/And everytime that you rap.....We see the crowd always boo thee.....& That's because you're an ãss/

■I'll shoot your cranium like President Kennedy/So beg I show you some clemency/Or this Kodak in my hand.....would crack your skull & leave you......With a photographic memory/

■I'm truly adored/But Obaino lacks skill, cos the newbie is dull/And as a matter of fact....Obaino still won't head this place.....If he won a music award/
■■Bring that back■■
I said Obaino still won't Headies place....If he won a music award!/

■For those craving for humour, hear this lovely rhymes/I met Obaino's mum....And she such a horrid sight/Cos she fugly, obese, & a chubby dykë/Obaino mama so fat, to walk round her.....It'd literally take forty days......And forty nights!/

■I hit her püssy for 2 hours, after appyling jelly/And my testis are like fruits....You can brand it cherry/And it's no Nigerian producer......But when her mouth reached my bälls....I made his Ma lick berry

■I'm the Apocalypse/And my bars are deep/ I'll attack Obaino during his siesta......Just to gnash & rip/Then make the razor dice him into 2..... ..Now he's Half-asleep/

■I leave my enemies severed/When I'm getting these cheddah/ And If Obaino leads the wolfpack...He'd be left a regretter/Cos if this Alpha bets his life....I'll make him lose the wager....With these 26 letters/

■I got 22 rounds to spray...It's a brute Jihad/But I'll split the 22 into two, before I shoot the lad/ I sneak up on Obaino....Hit the doodle hard/Then give him the first eleven ......like a football squad/

■TheDarkrebel is evil... So do tread carefully/Cos I got a deft energy/I draw 18 yard box in courts...And then wreck adversaries/So Obaino dies by hanging.....Cos this verse a Death Penalty/

26 Likes 8 Shares

Re: ++++++++ Road To Kings Tournament : Darkrebel Vs Obainojazz +++++++ by obainojazz(m): 12:48pm On Oct 04, 2015
This blood thirsty beast salivating....why? my lunch ready/ anything I touch..... Ffucking turns deadly/ this 5bars,1punch man is 'bout to be eaten....and digested in one of my four belly/ coz I'll 'beat the dark'...... If I land my punch 'early'.

I'll beat the swine silly.....till he cries begging/ then he might probably say let's go audio.....to try level/ the score/ but I'mma refuse the wh¤re/
fore when dark spits....even the angels scamper for safety....but only coz his mouth odour stinks.....to the high heaven

Krone pound him plenty, and exposed his defenses/ max beat him mercilessly....like a thief who committed offenses/ then teddy made the biitch bleed....like he seeing his menses/
....But after 'wrong beat him madly'....dark never got back.....to his 'right senses'

Lemme talk to you man...
Dark, you were once that incredible bandit/ coz you hated oppression, you resented at it/ but suddenly, you now happily diickrides coogar....that demented faggit/ who lies that in event,he shags chicks/ but we all know he invented that shiit/ coz all his battle shows he ffucks the good guys only....like a repented ashii/ (a.k.a ashaawo)

Coog's a gay, dark's a gay....I'm homophobic and this leading to a straight fight/5bars,1 punch.....we confused if he rapping or writting letters advocating for gay right/ but ffuck that.... I'mma floor the dumb when my blade swipes/ and get him killed in a 'bloody scene'....like I'm a playwright

He rants and spits anyhow like a pregnant hoe/ and literally jums on every comment, like an antelope/ but peeps here knows micheal irrelevant to hip hop, like jackson's ghost/ coz like scientist, we don tire to dey study 'Dark matter'.....with telescope

He proudly claims king of rap vocally/probably, but its clear In text,his bars lacks potency/ lost to krone,wrong,teddy and max woefully/ now my hot bars be 'peeling his flesh out' after leaving his cloth burning/ so when he loses, dark can 'deactivate his account'....and go back to being a 'nobody'

This gay will die/ when I spray the nine/ and seperate his body into two....like U.S great divide/ he can never beat me...even if he turns to a wiitch pastor....and prays all night../to prove I'm ontop of you....lemme play with rhymes/
..Leggo
Its vividly visibly that I'm wittily beating him silly/ with metaphors and simile
Then I'll be rapidly shooting clips at him angrily/ to kill any fallacy....of him winning me

His Time's up
The way I just ffuck the nigga up....you all think I turned gay/ Even his foster pop coog be giving me the win...if he don't hate/ coz this angelic words just made sure we'll 'never see dark again'.....when this 'god prayed'

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: ++++++++ Road To Kings Tournament : Darkrebel Vs Obainojazz +++++++ by obainojazz(m): 1:00pm On Oct 04, 2015
darkenedrebel:
OBAINOJAZZ POST-MORTEM

Obaino won't be fücking döpe if he shoved his dïck in cocaine/I brought 12 bullets here.....I'll bury 6 in his brain/Then drop his organs in the Bins...Cos this opener punch......Is very rich in protein/

I'm the first & the last/They call me Hulk when I smash/But yous a talentless dork....A dunce in the class/And everytime that you rap.....We see the crowd always boo thee.....& That's because you're an ãss/

I'll shoot your cranium like President Kennedy/So beg I show you some clemency/Or this Kodak in my hand.....would crack your skull & leave you......With a photographic memory/

I"m truly adored/But Obaino lacks skill, cos the newbie is dull/And as a matter of fact....Obaino still won't head this place.....If he won a music award/
■■Bring that back■■
I said Obaino still won't Headies place....If he won a music award!/

For those craving for humour, hear this lovely rhymes/I met Obaino's mum....And she such a horrid sight/Cos she fugly, obese, & a chubby dykë/Obaino mama so fat, to walk round her.....It'd literally take forty days......And forty nights!/

I hit her püssy for 2 hours, after appyling jelly/And my testis are like fruits....You can brand it cherry/And it's no Nigerian producer......But when her mouth reached my bälls....I made his Ma lick berry

I'm the Apocalypse/And my bars are deep/ I'll attack Obaino during his siesta......Just to gnash & rip/Then make the razor dice him into 2..... ..Now he's Half-Asleep/

I leave my enemies severed/When I'm getting these cheddah/ And If Obaino leads the wolfpack...He'd be left a regretter/Cos if this Alpha bets his life....I'll make him lose the wager....With these 26 letters/

I got 22 rounds to spray...It's a crude Jihad/But I'll spilt the 22 into two, before I shoot the lad/ I sneak up on Obaino....Hit the doodle hard/Then give him the first eleven ......like a football squad/

TheDarkrebel is evil... So do tread carefully/Cos I got a deft energy/I draw 18 yard box in courts...And then wreck adversaries/So Obaino dies by hanging.....Cos this verse a Death Penalty/

Re: ++++++++ Road To Kings Tournament : Darkrebel Vs Obainojazz +++++++ by Nobody: 1:20pm On Oct 04, 2015
Votes needed here please

coogar
007bruce
ibime
emaprince
limerick
youngdanaval
mikuz
kr0ne
teddybiyasi
Jigsawkillah
iceskidd
muhdg
llaykorn
danbrowndmf
jreyez
obesemf
alexpissu
gottoboy.
sinizia.
kinglahkay
ksslib
guykhena
dj5naira
airmark.
Re: ++++++++ Road To Kings Tournament : Darkrebel Vs Obainojazz +++++++ by mikuz(m): 1:20pm On Oct 04, 2015
Open for votes :
Re: ++++++++ Road To Kings Tournament : Darkrebel Vs Obainojazz +++++++ by 007Bruce: 1:44pm On Oct 04, 2015
Best bar :
darkenedrebel:

■I got 22 rounds to spray...It's a brute Jihad/But I'll spilt the 22 into two, before I shoot the lad/ I sneak up on Obaino....Hit the doodle hard/Then give him the first eleven ......like a football squad/

a quatrain per bar is good

nice one Obaino, but every category goes to darkrebel... Personal criterion exclusive

MVGT - darkrebel

1 Like

Re: ++++++++ Road To Kings Tournament : Darkrebel Vs Obainojazz +++++++ by YoungDaNaval(m): 1:46pm On Oct 04, 2015
Opener = Obaino.

Rhyme = Tie.

Met/Simile = Rebel.

Punchline = Rebel.

Wordplay = Rebel.

Flow = Tie.

Closer = Rebel.

Mvgt ===> Rebel.

Plus Obainojaz suppose collect personal crit but ah didn't see it in the criterium. Why? 9ice braw anyway

1 Like

Re: ++++++++ Road To Kings Tournament : Darkrebel Vs Obainojazz +++++++ by Nobody: 2:20pm On Oct 04, 2015
Opener - dark
First line was a punch, last line was also a good punch, and contained a sweet wordplay.

Rhyme - dark
Obaino suddenly changed rhyme in one of his bars, but dark's was consistent

Mets/sim - dark
Hmm, It would have gone to obaino coz he also had lots of similes, but dark's own were doper

Wordplay - dark
Right from his first bar

Flow - Tie
Dark was consistent, but obaino also did put in a lot in flow

Closer - dark

MVGT - darkenedrebel

DarkIsAVet

Obainojazz welcome to TeamGotWhoopedBadlyThisWeek hehehe

2 Likes

Re: ++++++++ Road To Kings Tournament : Darkrebel Vs Obainojazz +++++++ by JigsawKillah(m): 2:23pm On Oct 04, 2015
hehe
yesterday na Ice, today na Obaino

MVGT: Dark
Re: ++++++++ Road To Kings Tournament : Darkrebel Vs Obainojazz +++++++ by llaykorn: 2:43pm On Oct 04, 2015
This brawl is a nice one; a funny one at the same time because both of the battlers came out with two schemes I had stored in my Memopad. I think I need to install a password. sad

If to say I done post am for FFR now, I go just jump here dey call una two biters. Lol

Rhyme: TIE

Punches: Rebel

Personals: Obainojazz

Flow: TIE

Sims/Mets: Rebel

Wordplay: Rebel

Opener: Rebel

Closer: TIE

MVGT: Rebel

Rebel, your bars are more interesting now; you know what you did to 'em. smiley

And Obainojazz, your personals were stinging, bro.

Cool brawl!

1 Like

Re: ++++++++ Road To Kings Tournament : Darkrebel Vs Obainojazz +++++++ by sinizia: 2:48pm On Oct 04, 2015
Opener - Obaino
Flow - tie
The rest verds goes to Rebel.
Personal (if included) - Obaino.

MGVT - Darkrebel.

1 Like

Re: ++++++++ Road To Kings Tournament : Darkrebel Vs Obainojazz +++++++ by danbrowndmf(m): 3:24pm On Oct 04, 2015
MVGT-Rebel.

With due Respect even obaino knows he lost this one.

1 Like

Re: ++++++++ Road To Kings Tournament : Darkrebel Vs Obainojazz +++++++ by Iceskidd(m): 4:42pm On Oct 04, 2015
cry jazz take heart abeg no be only u
Re: ++++++++ Road To Kings Tournament : Darkrebel Vs Obainojazz +++++++ by Nobody: 6:54pm On Oct 04, 2015
Rebel, you want literally kill the guy? Haba na. This is not fair.. I'm not voting...It's not fair..You don't have a conscience? Lol.

1 Like

Re: ++++++++ Road To Kings Tournament : Darkrebel Vs Obainojazz +++++++ by obainojazz(m): 1:12am On Oct 05, 2015
Ibime Coogar Emaprince Krone Mikuz.....come and drop your votes... And comments too cry cry
Re: ++++++++ Road To Kings Tournament : Darkrebel Vs Obainojazz +++++++ by captainflash(m): 6:49am On Oct 05, 2015
nonsense match!

mtcheeeew!!

so much parental insults that doesnt give GLORY TO GOD so its nonsense!
mvgt_none, this match doesnt worth my verdict..!!!
Re: ++++++++ Road To Kings Tournament : Darkrebel Vs Obainojazz +++++++ by JigsawKillah(m): 7:13am On Oct 05, 2015
obainojazz:
Ibime Coogar Emaprince Krone Mikuz.....come and drop your votes... And comments too cry cry

you want make e be 11-0? Don't beat Liricyst's records na
Re: ++++++++ Road To Kings Tournament : Darkrebel Vs Obainojazz +++++++ by Emaprince: 11:50am On Oct 05, 2015
darkenedrebel:

■I got 22 rounds to spray...It's a brute Jihad/But I'll spilt the 22 into two, before I shoot the lad/ I sneak up on Obaino....Hit the doodle hard/Then give him the first eleven ......like a football squad/

Intelligent stuff. This is very similar to the kind of scheme charlie clips drops.

Be right back. Busy now...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: ++++++++ Road To Kings Tournament : Darkrebel Vs Obainojazz +++++++ by liricyst(m): 11:59am On Oct 05, 2015
JigsawKillah:

you want make e be 11-0? Don't beat Liricyst's records na
lmao....kicking a nigga when he's down...init?
Re: ++++++++ Road To Kings Tournament : Darkrebel Vs Obainojazz +++++++ by sosiqdude(m): 1:56pm On Oct 05, 2015
darkrebel bodybag obianojazz
Re: ++++++++ Road To Kings Tournament : Darkrebel Vs Obainojazz +++++++ by Supermiy: 2:08pm On Oct 05, 2015
Chai..Another Gay Night..Dark Is Really Fucking This Guys Tho! Make I Nor Vote..haba! grin ..
Re: ++++++++ Road To Kings Tournament : Darkrebel Vs Obainojazz +++++++ by mikuz(m): 8:50pm On Oct 06, 2015
Closed : Darkrebel wins this.
Re: ++++++++ Road To Kings Tournament : Darkrebel Vs Obainojazz +++++++ by Nobody: 4:36pm On Oct 07, 2015
raplinx999

1 Like

Re: ++++++++ Road To Kings Tournament : Darkrebel Vs Obainojazz +++++++ by Nobody: 8:59am On Oct 08, 2015
captainflash:
nonsense match!

mtcheeeew!!

so much parental insults that doesnt give GLORY TO GOD so its nonsense!

mvgt_none, this match doesnt worth my verdict..!!!

dude u shud be stoned to death!! This is NAIRALAND! This is Rap battle! One mustnt come up with "i'ma do u this, i'ma do u that" lines b4 he's called a dope head!
#Peace
Re: ++++++++ Road To Kings Tournament : Darkrebel Vs Obainojazz +++++++ by Raypeckson(m): 3:50pm On Oct 28, 2015
None worthy at'all

(1) (Reply)

/>¤</~~ Bloody Horrific Rematch: Geoxpress Vs Elymaxiimus ~~/>¤</ / Dope Femald Hardcore Rapper Needed / Nairaland Rap Interview Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.