Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:36 PM

Have You Ever Been Lied Against/ Wrongfully Accused?. Read My Story - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Have You Ever Been Lied Against/ Wrongfully Accused?. Read My Story (657 Views)

"She Lied To Me For Six Years" Heartbroken Man Cries Out After DNA Result / I Discovered My Wife Lied About Her Age After 3 Years Of Our Marriage. Help! / My Wife Lied About Her Age, What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Been Lied Against/ Wrongfully Accused?. Read My Story by eddydey(m): 12:28pm On Oct 04, 2015
Have you ever been lied against/wrongfully accused? How did you handle it? Share your experience.

Mine was when I was a more younger person, I was made to serve a business man who own a shop in our neighbourhood. I 've been with the man for some months when one day he called me to his room and asked about a missing money he kept in his room. I told him I know noting about any missing money. He did not believe me, instead, he descended heavily on me, called me all manners of name and even threw me out of the house saying he can not live with a thief like me. I was confused because it was just the two of us in the house . All my plea for innocent falls on deaf ears as no one seem to believe me.
Fast forward 2yrs latter. After the man had moved out of the neighbourhood, a friend of mine who live in the same compound with the man confessed to me that he was the one that enter into the house and stole the money, I could not believe my ears .
But then, since the man was no longer there for me to clear my name and prove my innocence, I still live with the pain of that humiliation and wrongful accusation.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Lied Against/ Wrongfully Accused?. Read My Story by munchfani: 12:29pm On Oct 04, 2015
NOTHING STAYS THE SAME,BETTER DAYS AHEAD.
Re: Have You Ever Been Lied Against/ Wrongfully Accused?. Read My Story by freshness2020: 12:31pm On Oct 04, 2015
Sure..buh the truth always prevail.
The painful part of it is, one is always vindicated in the absence of the co-accusers. undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Lied Against/ Wrongfully Accused?. Read My Story by Nobody: 12:48pm On Oct 04, 2015
Im camin
Re: Have You Ever Been Lied Against/ Wrongfully Accused?. Read My Story by Haywhymido(m): 1:31pm On Oct 04, 2015
Na so na

(1) (Reply)

30 Things We Forget To Say “thank You” For / Beautiful! Check Out This Photo Of A Family Of Four Generations / Wife Remove Your Stretchmark And Look Sexy,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.