Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,053 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:08 AM

She Asked Me Out. I Declined. Now She Is Making My Life Hell. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Asked Me Out. I Declined. Now She Is Making My Life Hell. (4703 Views)

Nigerian Woman Marries Her Only Boyfriend Years After She Asked God For It / Lady Says She Declined To Go On A Date With A Married Man, She Gets This (pics) / What Will You Answer You Wife/girl If She Asked You This Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Asked Me Out. I Declined. Now She Is Making My Life Hell. by Nobody: 2:30pm On Oct 04, 2015
I dey come i wan consult my thesaurus
Re: She Asked Me Out. I Declined. Now She Is Making My Life Hell. by Nobody: 4:56pm On Oct 04, 2015
alexistaiwo:
there is this beautiful girl (I have to give her that), she lives in my neighbourhood. ever since, she saw me and my girlfriend together ( am not biased but my girl is more beautiful than her). she had started having the hots for me as in, whenever we bumped into each other, she is always going out of her way to interact with me.
Initially, I thought she only wanted to be friends until one day she opened up to me that she wants me to be her man. I told her that am in a relationship and I don't double date which she replied that I should end my relationship and be with her since we get along well. I told her that is impossible and since then I have been avoiding her like a plague. But she has been going around the neighbourhood posing as my girlfriend to whomever cares to listen.
I don't want to use and dump her since that will only make the situation worse if my girl gets to know. Am already out of options on how to handle this girl.

Two options, Convert her into a desert (she doesn't even/never existed) or You can transform her to your side chick /operation chop and clean mouth WITHOUT YOUR GIRLFRIEND KNOWING . if you want #2 then here's these....
1. tell your girlfriend about her,
2. get a new sim if you don't have one that is strictly for side chicks, don't contact her through messages and delete any text she sends to you after reading )
3. invite the girl over on a day you know your girlfriend won't be visiting,
4. ensure she comes in the evening, discus and open your player DICKtionary, use the words on her, she's already down for you but becareful because she might only want you to say yes so that she can dump you, she's spreading that story that you two are dating should you go around telling people how you rejected her advances,
5. try and fk the SHITT outta her that day preferably overnight and ensure no pix is taken by her maybe as an evidence she might actually use to upset your gf or fk her all day and discharge her in the night to avoid being snapped while you're asleep.
6. Tell her never to visit you unless she called and you welcomed the idea
7. don't let her know anything between you and your gf or information that she can use against you
8. don't let her operate your phone.
9. don't be seen in public with her
10. make her a VAMPIRE PUSSII (A VAMPIRE PUSSII Is a girl you invite only during evening time because you don't want to be seen with her or whatever then fk her and ensure she leaves your house before the sun comes up).

Don't forget to prepare a story should things fall out of hand, like if she snapped in your house (snapping in your bedroom, that's a NO NO?! ) = tell your gf it was when we were just friends before she declared her intentions
Prepare counter stories of your innocence but try not to fk her twice because she might get your gf to monitor you to prove her point. Bear in mind she will try to ruin your current relationship, she's making your life a living hell which you gave her the power to do so don't forget to make her puna a pinky hell or water world (if u want her as a sidechick ). If she wan bring yawa between you and your girlfriend tell your girlfriend that as she can see that the girl now wants to destroy the love you both have for each other through her since she can't do it through you.

BUTCHCASSIDY what's good bro? come check this op
lezz, ronald4lif (He needs your counselling ) sonofananimal profojah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Asked Me Out. I Declined. Now She Is Making My Life Hell. by ghidefemi(m): 5:10pm On Oct 04, 2015
Gabaleve:
U knw what is ryt...act lyk a man and stop seekin opinion on simple issues...abi ur brain na for decoration??

shocked
Re: She Asked Me Out. I Declined. Now She Is Making My Life Hell. by ghidefemi(m): 5:16pm On Oct 04, 2015
icedbeatz:

Two options, Convert her into a desert (she doesn't even/never existed) or You can transform her to your side chick /operation chop and clean mouth WITHOUT YOUR GIRLFRIEND KNOWING . if you want #2 then here's these....
2. get a new sim if you don't have one that is strictly for side chicks, don't contact her through messages and delete any text she sends to you after reading )
4. ensure she comes in the evening, discus and open your player DICKtionary, use the words on her, she's already down for you but becareful because she might only want you to say yes so that she can dump you, she's spreading that story that you two are dating should you go around telling people how you rejected her advances,
5. try and fk the SHITT outta her that day preferably overnight and ensure no pix is taken by her maybe as an evidence she might actually use to upset your gf or fk her all day and discharge her in the night to avoid being snapped while you're asleep.
7. don't let her know anything between you and your gf or information that she can use against you
10. make her a VAMPIRE PUSSII (A VAMPIRE PUSSII Is a girl you invite only during evening time because you don't want to be seen with her or whatever then fk her and ensure she leaves your house before the sun comes up).

Don't forget to prepare a story should things fall out of hand, like if she snapped in your house (snapping in your bedroom, that's a NO NO?! ) = tell your gf it was when we were just friends before she declared her intentions
Prepare counter stories of your innocence but try not to fk her twice because she might get your gf to monitor you to prove her point. Bear in mind she will try to ruin your current relationship, she's making your life a living hell which you gave her the power to do so don't forget to make her puna a pinky hell or water world (if u want her as a sidechick ). If she wan bring yawa between you and your girlfriend tell your girlfriend that as she can see that the girl now wants to destroy the love you both have for each other through her since she can't do it through you.

You are a professional at what you do.
Re: She Asked Me Out. I Declined. Now She Is Making My Life Hell. by Nobody: 5:41pm On Oct 04, 2015
alexistaiwo:
there is this beautiful girl (I have to give her that), she lives in my neighbourhood. ever since, she saw me and my girlfriend together ( am not biased but my girl is more beautiful than her). she had started having the hots for me as in, whenever we bumped into each other, she is always going out of her way to interact with me.
Initially, I thought she only wanted to be friends until one day she opened up to me that she wants me to be her man. I told her that am in a relationship and I don't double date which she replied that I should end my relationship and be with her since we get along well. I told her that is impossible and since then I have been avoiding her like a plague. But she has been going around the neighbourhood posing as my girlfriend to whomever cares to listen.
I don't want to use and dump her since that will only make the situation worse if my girl gets to know. Am already out of options on how to handle this girl.
hmmm. Very simple.

Let your girlfriend do the fighting for you.

What I mean is that, things like this you have to tell your girlfriend about this situation you are and sit back and relax. This is how you will know if your babe love you or not. If she love you! She will feel jealous and want to talk shitt out of that girl head.
Re: She Asked Me Out. I Declined. Now She Is Making My Life Hell. by Nobody: 5:44pm On Oct 04, 2015
icedbeatz:

I love your options.
And option one I love the most, unless he want to double date her, the rest option can fit in very well
Re: She Asked Me Out. I Declined. Now She Is Making My Life Hell. by Nobody: 6:33pm On Oct 04, 2015
icedbeatz:

salute to u bro though I pray u don't ever have the opportunity to date any girl I know. very heartless but precise. I feel u bro
Re: She Asked Me Out. I Declined. Now She Is Making My Life Hell. by vega84(m): 8:24pm On Oct 04, 2015
Wale adenuga production. #vegatalks
Re: She Asked Me Out. I Declined. Now She Is Making My Life Hell. by lezz(m): 9:33pm On Oct 04, 2015
alexistaiwo:
The question is do you want to _fuck her? Do you feel attraction for her? If you answer no, then let her pass.

But if she makes you have a hardon effortlessly and you would really want to bone her, then use a few tricks.

Tell your girlfriend that this girl likes you. Tell her she keeps being nice to you when she runs across you. That way, you have built the foundation of your story for your girlfriend should things go wrong. You would have eliminated the shock element and also prove your love and loyalty to her. You also have put yourself as the innocent one who is being chased around.

Must girlfriends are sympathetic to their men if they fall ONCE for an aggressive female; they know few men can withstand the sexual advances of an attractive woman.

Then go for the kill. But make sure you let the chick on flames to know that there's no real relationship other than good times.

She will still go for it, if she really came after you like you narrated.
Re: She Asked Me Out. I Declined. Now She Is Making My Life Hell. by Nobody: 9:34pm On Oct 04, 2015
alexistaiwo:

salute to u bro though I pray u don't ever have the opportunity to date any girl I know. very heartless but precise. I feel u bro
not heartless Bro rather suggestions of very good plans depending on the one you decide to do the options are there and I see you choosing option #1 which is great. I already have the best girl ever that has the shape, intelligence, understanding, incredibly skilled, loves, cares, gives, reciprocates, she's a blessing from above .........no offence bro but my Boo Boo worths more than all of the girls you ever knew Bro (I quit playing games and other girls after I met her and discovered her personality ), she's a ride or die chick and more so I really don't need any other girl. Real talk, if you really love your girlfriend like you paint here then handling a random girl would not be a problem unless you not matured to handle your little business. I gave you option #2 because from your post it infers that you want to fk her but you're afraid that your girlfriend might find out and things will get messed up, every real guy knows that if he's truly in love and another girl he has no interest in FKING is showing up, getting rid of her won't be a single problem at all. it's a walk in the park.
Re: She Asked Me Out. I Declined. Now She Is Making My Life Hell. by lezz(m): 9:34pm On Oct 04, 2015
icedbeatz:

You have done the job already , Bro.
Re: She Asked Me Out. I Declined. Now She Is Making My Life Hell. by khassy(m): 2:25am On Oct 05, 2015
alexistaiwo:

check out olamigbemi and compare her to your GF... if your GF wins {which cannot sabi fit happen gringrin}

I'll help keep her out of your way by adding her to my list of side chicksgringrin

hope that helps gringrin
Re: She Asked Me Out. I Declined. Now She Is Making My Life Hell. by Nobody: 6:18am On Oct 05, 2015
khassy:

check out olamigbemi and compare her to your GF... if your GF wins {which cannot sabi fit happen gringrin}

I'll help keep her out of your way by adding her to my list of side chicksgringrin

hope that helps gringrin
pray who Is olamigbemi?
Re: She Asked Me Out. I Declined. Now She Is Making My Life Hell. by khassy(m): 6:23am On Oct 05, 2015
alexistaiwo:

pray who Is olamigbemi?

my Bae cheesycheesy
Re: She Asked Me Out. I Declined. Now She Is Making My Life Hell. by Nobody: 6:27am On Oct 05, 2015
khassy:

my Bae cheesycheesy
I don't have time for this on a Monday morning. hike off!!
Re: She Asked Me Out. I Declined. Now She Is Making My Life Hell. by Nobody: 12:00pm On Oct 05, 2015
u b Chris brown na

(1) (2) (Reply)

(pics) That Smile You Make When Haters Say You Look Ugly And You Know You Not / Did I Insult Her? / Afia Schwarzenegger Steps Out Braless In Sheer Dress (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.