Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,853 members, 7,802,736 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:16 PM

I Want To Know More About National Open University. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Want To Know More About National Open University. (970 Views)

This Vital Info About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) Will Shock You / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Past Questions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Know More About National Open University. by Wisdomkosi(m): 1:24pm On Oct 04, 2015
Please I want to know more about the national open University. What are the advantages and disadvantages? How can I enroll for the school? How do they attend lectures?
Re: I Want To Know More About National Open University. by Baroque(f): 1:36pm On Oct 04, 2015
Kosisochukwu how old are you?
Re: I Want To Know More About National Open University. by Wisdomkosi(m): 1:43pm On Oct 04, 2015
Baroque:
Kosisochukwu how old are you?
why do you ask?
Re: I Want To Know More About National Open University. by Baroque(f): 4:07pm On Oct 04, 2015
Wisdomkosi:
why do you ask?

answer first & hear my own advice & contribution
Re: I Want To Know More About National Open University. by Wisdomkosi(m): 7:02pm On Oct 04, 2015
Baroque:

answer first & hear my own advice & contribution
Re: I Want To Know More About National Open University. by Baroque(f): 7:41pm On Oct 04, 2015
Wisdomkosi:

enroll in the upcoming jamb utme if you know what is best for you at your age otherwise you will regret it. NOUN is for old working peoples.
Re: I Want To Know More About National Open University. by Wisdomkosi(m): 7:52pm On Oct 04, 2015
Baroque:

enroll in the upcoming jamb utme if you know what is best for you at your age otherwise you will regret it. NOUN is for old working peoples.
the University I enrolled in my Jamb 2014 and this 2015 disappointed me. I merited my admission but because of corruption, they denied me admission. I got 197 average and I put English and literature as my preferred course but i got disappointed and am fade up.

(1) (Reply)

Uniport 2016/2017 Supplementary Admission 07069730081 / Almighty Mathematics: Can You Solve This? / 20 Most Popular Slangs Used By Nigerian University Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.