Stats: 3,150,253 members, 7,807,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:03 PM

ABUJA ATTACK: True Identity Of @chimaokoro63 Revealed? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ABUJA ATTACK: True Identity Of @chimaokoro63 Revealed? (14425 Views)

EFCC Shares Identity Of The Guy Behind Their Twitter Handle, Nigerians React / Chimaokoro63 Is Not An Igbo Man After All. / Photo: Who Is "Chimaokoro63", And What Don't We Know About The Kuje Bomb Blasts? (2) (3) (4)

Re: ABUJA ATTACK: True Identity Of @chimaokoro63 Revealed? by StOla: 2:40pm On Oct 04, 2015
LeOstrich:

Hold on to your father fool.

Drink some water Old soldier.

Calm down, you are not hunted yet.

Fear fear!

Re: ABUJA ATTACK: True Identity Of @chimaokoro63 Revealed? by LeOstrich: 2:43pm On Oct 04, 2015
StOla:

OK!

We all understand the Igbo agenda now.

If Hausa-Fulani hated Jonathan so you blamed them for every bomb blast as them trying to discredit Jonathan, tell me who is discrediting Buhari now, knowing that Igbos hate Buhari?

His name is Chima Okoro.

Just as it was Ibos that abducted Falae and just as you fools also blamed ND for the same bomb blast in Abuja in response to Diezieni's arrest in London.

You can continue spreading your hate and lies but as long as there is a living God and that truth has not yet fled this world, you and your entire family and same minded fellows will reap a thousand fold whatever evil intent you have in that your vile jaundiced coward heart of yours a thousand folds.

This is NOT A CURSE but a prayer to God to see your wickedness and evil.

Re: ABUJA ATTACK: True Identity Of @chimaokoro63 Revealed? by MrEmeritus1: 2:44pm On Oct 04, 2015
LeOstrich:

Just as it was Ibos that abducted Falae and just as you fools also blamed ND for the same bomb blast in Abuja in response to Diezieni's arrest in London.

You can continue spreading your hate and lies but as long as there is a living God and that truth has not yet fled this world, you and your entire family and same minded fellows will reap a thousand fold whatever evil intent you have in that your vile jaundiced coward heart of yours a thousand folds.

This is NOT A CURSE but a prayer to God to see your wickedness and evil.

Accursed bleaching wretched b.astard. The fate of your foolish late father will surely befall you soon. Mad animal

Re: ABUJA ATTACK: True Identity Of @chimaokoro63 Revealed? by MrEmeritus1: 2:44pm On Oct 04, 2015
LeOstrich:

Hold on to your father fool.

Your late father is crying in his smelly grave, may his cursed soul continue to burn in hell.

Re: ABUJA ATTACK: True Identity Of @chimaokoro63 Revealed? by FreeGlobe(f): 2:46pm On Oct 04, 2015
StOla:

OK!

If Hausa-Fulani hated Jonathan so you blamed them for every bomb blast as them trying to discredit Jonathan, tell me who is discrediting Buhari now, knowing that Igbos hate Buhari?

His name is Chima Okoro.
but el rufai said jonathan was behind boko haram attacks so we can also say buhari is now behind boko haram attacks

Re: ABUJA ATTACK: True Identity Of @chimaokoro63 Revealed? by permsec: 2:47pm On Oct 04, 2015
Sadiq Hono ko Sadiick Homo ni.
Re: ABUJA ATTACK: True Identity Of @chimaokoro63 Revealed? by StOla: 2:48pm On Oct 04, 2015
FreeGlobe:

but el rufai said jonathan was behind boko haram attacks so we can also say buhari is now behind boko haram attacks

So you admit now that Jonathan helped to nourish boko haram to this current level of anarchy?

Re: ABUJA ATTACK: True Identity Of @chimaokoro63 Revealed? by 1miccza: 2:49pm On Oct 04, 2015
StOla:

Where did you get the number from?
Was there a number displayed on the deleted profile?
Do you have a screenshot of the number on the profile?
There should be a number on that profile
Re: ABUJA ATTACK: True Identity Of @chimaokoro63 Revealed? by 1miccza: 2:50pm On Oct 04, 2015
StOla:

Where did you get the number from?
Was there a number displayed on the deleted profile?
Do you have a screenshot of the number on the profile?
There should be a number on that profile
Re: ABUJA ATTACK: True Identity Of @chimaokoro63 Revealed? by omenka(m): 2:52pm On Oct 04, 2015
DaBullIT:
Every attempt to cover up this conspiracy will result in a shot on you foot

Wanna know why? I checked the asswipes profile when he made news 3 days ago and there's no phone number there, so tell us, how did you get his number?

So I did some more research, the suspect, Chima Okoro was a radical Biafran Twitter user, he has more than 900 twits, I have had Twitter more than 4 years and my tweets not up to 50

Secondly He was following more than 270 fellow radical Biafrans

56 fans were following him , these are people who should be looked into
I don't even understand why some people that claim to be braver than Jack Bauar are trying so hard to dissociate themselves from the twitter handle?? I thought they wanted Nigerian security operatives to "bring it on" and they'd show the guys what stuff of steel they are made of. Now they are running all over the place claiming "a Yoruba owns the account" or "a Hausa/Fulani owns the account".

None of these matters sha. The security operatives would do their jobs regardless of how loud some people bark on the forum.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ABUJA ATTACK: True Identity Of @chimaokoro63 Revealed? by luvmijeje(f): 2:52pm On Oct 04, 2015
Imagine! Stop spreading hatred...... Una no go hear. The guy don cause wahala for himself with his bad mouth.

Re: ABUJA ATTACK: True Identity Of @chimaokoro63 Revealed? by FreeGlobe(f): 2:53pm On Oct 04, 2015
StOla:

So you admit now that Jonathan helped to nourish boko haram to this current level of anarchy?
so buhari is now the supreme commander of boko haram according to your logic?

Re: ABUJA ATTACK: True Identity Of @chimaokoro63 Revealed? by FreeGlobe(f): 2:54pm On Oct 04, 2015
luvmijeje:
Imagine! Stop spreading hatred...... Una no go hear. The guy don cause wahala for himself with his bad mouth.
el rufai said worse during jonathans administration. today he is a governor

Re: ABUJA ATTACK: True Identity Of @chimaokoro63 Revealed? by StOla: 2:55pm On Oct 04, 2015
FreeGlobe:

How many times have we read posts from the IPOB youths claiming they will wage violence against Nigeria?

How many times have we all read posts from the notable Biafran warlords scheming to implicate their own people and tribe in acts of violence outside of the SouthEast, so as to ensure that their stubborn brothers return to the East when faced with the violent backlash from the affected region's natives?

Now our chest beating Biafrans are shaking at the knees declaring their innocence and pledging allegiance and loyalty.

It's never to late to wise up to the reality that war is distasteful.

Re: ABUJA ATTACK: True Identity Of @chimaokoro63 Revealed? by BALLOSKI: 2:57pm On Oct 04, 2015
chesterlee:
Sawacha (@Perenkenzo) tweeted at 0:31 PM on Sun, Oct 04, 2015:
I decided to run the mobile number on my TrueCaller application and guess what name came out

Sadiq Hono. 2
(https://twitter.com/Perenkenzo/status/650634370844348416?s=02)

The Oracle (@AbdulMahmud1) tweeted at 11:28 AM on Sun, Oct 04, 2015:

Truecaller app check reveals that telephone number 08030502476 belongs to SADIQ HONO. Could SADIQ HONO be @Chimaokoro63, Chima Okoro? 2/

(https://twitter.com/AbdulMahmud1/status/650618410125107200?s=02)

cc Lalasticlala Seun Obinoscopy
how many times have we had the situations where you'll dial a particular number and a different name from that of the person you know you are talking to appear and may even have his or her location to panshin Jos? Truecaller does give everything...
Re: ABUJA ATTACK: True Identity Of @chimaokoro63 Revealed? by luvmijeje(f): 2:58pm On Oct 04, 2015
FreeGlobe:

el rufai said worse during jonathans administration. today he is a governor

Are you saying, the guy will one day be a Governor. By the way, he has never wish death to his fellow citizens.
Re: ABUJA ATTACK: True Identity Of @chimaokoro63 Revealed? by LeOstrich: 2:58pm On Oct 04, 2015
StOla:

Drink some water Old soldier.

Calm down, you are not hunted yet.

Fear fear!

Fear who?

You think I was born a coward like you?

Let me tell you something for your info, I just finally got a VISA from the US that was delayed for over 4mths. The US consular services claimed they were doing background security checks on me. The last meeting I had prior to being issued this visa was to ask on certain of my political views .

The useless oyibo was asking me if I have ever visited Cuba, Venezuela or Russia in the past and if I intend to do so in the furture. It so happens I have someone with the exact names as me who travelled out to these countries on a different nationality passport.

The ediot oyibo also asked me if I am in any way connected to any underground political group in Nigeria or else where.

The foolsih oyibo wanted to know why I visited equitorial guinea in 2007 and Namibia in 2011.

The fool showed me some pics of another oyibo and asked if i met with him when I was briefly in France in 2010.

The foolish oyibo then showed me some facebook posts I made on Obama regarding the war in the NE and his support for Boko Haram.

The fool also asked what took me to Mali and Senegal in 2012.

After listening to his foolish questions over and over for 30mins plus I then asked him why he was probing into my travel itinerary?

I asked the fool if it was not an invasion of my privacy to travel wherever i chose to go? and i also asked the fool why my visit to Britain and Germany was not an issue.

You see mr. YAM head, the people that invented this game know about me. They are more afraid of me posting the truth here and across the net without fear of reparcursion since i do not belong to them. I will be going to the US next december for 2 weeks. And it so happens your oyibo in the US consulate gave me 4 yr multiple visa .

So you can call your buhari dogs to come over and try to arrest me because if America can not see any reason to arrest me for speaking the truth and excersing my right to freedom of expression I dont see how your almajiri govt can.

Re: ABUJA ATTACK: True Identity Of @chimaokoro63 Revealed? by StOla: 2:59pm On Oct 04, 2015
omenka:
I don't even understand why some people that claim to be braver than Jack Bauar are trying so hard to dissociate themselves from the twitter handle?? I thought they wanted Nigerian security operatives to "bring it on" and they'd show the guys what stuff of steel they are made of. Now they are running all over the place claiming "a Yoruba owns the account" or "a Hausa/Fulani owns the account".

None of these matters sha. The security operatives would do their jobs regardless of how loud some people bark on the forum.

The thing tire me ooo.

For months now they've been threatening fire and brimstone, now that a few fingers are pointing at them, all man begin dey swallow their words, dey shake like skelewu dancer.

They'll soon run to Abidjan again.

Re: ABUJA ATTACK: True Identity Of @chimaokoro63 Revealed? by OreMI22: 2:59pm On Oct 04, 2015
[size=18pt]The so called Sadiq Hono is the same exact person popularly known as Muhammadu Buhari

.....and he will strike again because he is protected by the same police looking for him.
[/size]

Re: ABUJA ATTACK: True Identity Of @chimaokoro63 Revealed? by BALLOSKI: 3:01pm On Oct 04, 2015
omenka:

all of this goes to prove one thing and that is, the so called faceless agitators are the cowards, not the Yoruba that they always refer to as being cowards.

Re: ABUJA ATTACK: True Identity Of @chimaokoro63 Revealed? by neocortex: 3:02pm On Oct 04, 2015
StOla:

OK!

His name is Chima Okoro.

I think you should be distressed with your post because
1. Buhari is an almighty man who wouldn't let anyone rubbish his government.
2. He is not clueless, he knows how to secure Nigeria.

That is what you guys claim before election.
Now after election aren't you ashamed that a common Chima Okoro
was responsible for a bomb blast in Buhari's territory ans Buhari was too
terrified to visit the scene ?

I am so surprised that you are playing the victim card even though the
military command lies in the hand of the General.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ABUJA ATTACK: True Identity Of @chimaokoro63 Revealed? by LieDetector(m): 3:03pm On Oct 04, 2015
StOla:
Then the police should waste no time and begin a manhunt for Sadiq Hono. When apprehended, confirmation should be made that he has the same physical resemblance to the pictures of the supposed Chima Okoro.

Anyone can post the phone number of others on their profile information. What is required is physical resemblance.

As for the OP, how did you come about the phone number you ran through true caller app. I do not see any screenshot of the account with a phone number.

Do you have any evidence of this phone number with a screen shot of the deleted user profile?

Or did you conveniently just look for a phone number belonging to a usual suspect?
Re: ABUJA ATTACK: True Identity Of @chimaokoro63 Revealed? by BALLOSKI: 3:05pm On Oct 04, 2015
Gh0stFreak:
i added the number on 2go and this name came up.this aint an igbo name
oh! 2go did not say the guy is sadik nono again? Where did you guys get d number from?
Re: ABUJA ATTACK: True Identity Of @chimaokoro63 Revealed? by StOla: 3:07pm On Oct 04, 2015
LeOstrich:

Fear who?

Let me tell you something for your info, I just finally got a VISA from the US that was delayed for over 4mths. The US consular services claimed they were doing background security checks on me. The last meeting I had prior to being issued this visa was to ask on certain of my political views .

The useless oyibo was asking me if I have ever visited Cuba, Venezuela or Russia in the past and if I intend to do so in the furture. It so happens I have someone with the exact names as me who travelled out to these countries on a different nationality passport.

The ediot oyibo also asked me if I am in any way connected to any underground political group in Nigeria or else where.

The foolsih oyibo wanted to know why I visited equitorial guinea in 2007 and Namibia in 2011.

The fool showed me some pics of another oyibo and asked if i met with him when I was briefly in France in 2010.

The foolish oyibo then showed me some facebook posts I made on Obama regarding the war in the NE and his support for Boko Haram.

After listening to his foolish questions over and over for 30mins plus I then asked him why he was probing into my travel itinerary?

I asked the fool if it was not an invasion of my privacy to travel wherever i chose to go? and i also asked the fool why my visit to Britain and Germany was not an issue.

You see mr. YAM head, the people that invented this game know about me. They are more afraid of me posting the truth here and across the net without fear of reparcursion since i do not belong to them. I will be going to the US next december for 2 weeks. And it so happens your oyibo in the US consulate gave me 4 yr multiple visa .

So you can call your buhari dogs to come over and try to arrest me because if America can not see any reason to arrest me for speaking the truth and excersing my right to freedom of expression I dont see how your almajiri govt can.

Nothing new.

Who does not know that those who detest America and the West the most, are the most likely to try rejoice over an American visa?

Your type plenty for Arab country.

Re: ABUJA ATTACK: True Identity Of @chimaokoro63 Revealed? by DaBullIT(m): 3:11pm On Oct 04, 2015
grin Jack Bauer hehehehe I am telling you some of them went as far as saying massob has nuclear weapons I still have the link to that post on my notepad if mods have not deleted it, it was posted late 2014

The loudmouth has gone underground and his brothers are trying to protect him

I have reasons to suspect him even more though, Uwazuruike also warned Nigerian army that some youths claiming to be Ipob have discussed bombing places in Abuja that he's disassociating them with Ipob before hand and that occurred, I have searched for that post and my comment on NL I can't find it

omenka:

Re: ABUJA ATTACK: True Identity Of @chimaokoro63 Revealed? by drss(m): 3:11pm On Oct 04, 2015
I knew it!!!!. I knew right from d start dat that twitter owner was an imposter. This article www.nairaland.com/2642658/abuja-bomb-blast-biafran-connection
has been vindicated.
Evil people are desperately trying to implicate biafrans in boko haram activities.

Re: ABUJA ATTACK: True Identity Of @chimaokoro63 Revealed? by LeOstrich: 3:11pm On Oct 04, 2015
StOla:

Nothing new.

Who does not know that those who detest America and the West the most, are the most likely to try rejoice over an American visa?

Your type plenty for Arab country.

fool. I am not a migrant but intend to go to the us to attend a confrence

I made it clear to the oyibio that i am not in desperate need for their useless visa but he still gave me

Re: ABUJA ATTACK: True Identity Of @chimaokoro63 Revealed? by StOla: 3:14pm On Oct 04, 2015
DaBullIT:
Every attempt to cover up this conspiracy will result in a shot on you foot

Wanna know why? I checked the asswipes profile when he made news 3 days ago and there's no phone number there, so tell us, how did you get his number?

So I did some more research, the suspect, Chima Okoro was a radical Biafran Twitter user, he has more than 900 twits, I have had Twitter more than 4 years and my tweets not up to 50

Secondly He was following more than 270 fellow radical Biafrans

56 fans were following him , these are people who should be looked into

Ostrich man, What do you have to say to this.

Why are you scared of your actions?

The dude is a proud Biafran, yet you all deny him.

Na so una go dey deny yourselves?

Re: ABUJA ATTACK: True Identity Of @chimaokoro63 Revealed? by DaBullIT(m): 3:16pm On Oct 04, 2015
grin hahaha haha a fool really, but you had to visit the fools land by force by fire, forming boss here when we know it's possible you were begging or denying the posts linked to you

We wasn't born last night be a boss and traveller in your mind, we don't want to know how many times you moved drugs or brought back Sars from quinea

You don try me, I don dey follow follow

LeOstrich:

Fear who?

Re: ABUJA ATTACK: True Identity Of @chimaokoro63 Revealed? by drss(m): 3:18pm On Oct 04, 2015
LeOstrich:
The Yorubas are desperately looking for a reason to justify voting for Boko Commander Buhari

This is pure madness to assume that this individual is behind the bomb attack in Abuja.

It does not come as suprise to hear that there is a terrorist attack in Abuja .

Boko Haram have not stopped their bombings and any one can easily wager that there will be a bomb blast in Abuja as the bokos have done this before.

Where you foolish slaves should be concerned is when any poster claims there will be a bomb blast and gives the precise location and time!.

Foolish slaves wanting to justify their stupid1ty in voting boko haram into power now they are looking for who to lay the blame on.

E no go workl! Enjoy you long lasting eternal slavery!
exactly my point! There's something fishy with that twitter handle. Evil powers are trying by all means to paint biafrans as criminals.

Re: ABUJA ATTACK: True Identity Of @chimaokoro63 Revealed? by PRYCE(m): 3:21pm On Oct 04, 2015
doublewisdom:

grin cheesy grin grin cheesy. Nairaland mehn no dull moment.
Lol! I tell you!

Re: ABUJA ATTACK: True Identity Of @chimaokoro63 Revealed? by drss(m): 3:30pm On Oct 04, 2015
StOla:

How many times have we read posts from the IPOB youths claiming they will wage violence against Nigeria?

How many times have we all read posts from the notable Biafran warlords scheming to implicate their own people and tribe in acts of violence outside of the SouthEast, so as to ensure that their stubborn brothers return to the East when faced with the violent backlash from the affected region's natives?

Now our chest beating Biafrans are shaking at the knees declaring their innocence and pledging allegiance and loyalty.

It's never to late to wise up to the reality that war is distasteful.
not only dat. GEJ also groomed ISIS, Alshabab, Alqaida, Janjaaweedds, Hesbolla, Musilm brotherhood, Sarasuka, the Maitane sect, to win the presidential elections. Nonsence.
Your evil schemes against Igbos shall never come to pass.

Buhari's London Vacation Not Extended — Presidency / Nigeria- The Most Populous Black Nation In The World / 1966 Coup Executed To Make Awo PM – Dr Emma Okocha

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91