Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,927 members, 7,806,690 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:58 PM

ABUJA ATTACK: True Identity Of @chimaokoro63 Revealed? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ABUJA ATTACK: True Identity Of @chimaokoro63 Revealed? (14421 Views)

EFCC Shares Identity Of The Guy Behind Their Twitter Handle, Nigerians React / Chimaokoro63 Is Not An Igbo Man After All. / Photo: Who Is "Chimaokoro63", And What Don't We Know About The Kuje Bomb Blasts? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ABUJA ATTACK: True Identity Of @chimaokoro63 Revealed? by laudate: 8:59pm On Oct 04, 2015
Phut:
You should not even Say "PIM!" on a topic like this. You are answering "Omenka" an Igbo name when clearly you are not. Why? To mislead or misrepresent yourself?
It is exactly because of people like you (and with M.O like yours) that the Twitter handle should be investigated

Guy, leave that side abeg. Do you know how many Igbo people bear non-Igbo monikers on this forum?? Some even bear the moniker of their arch rivals - the Yoruba. They use it to launch tribalistic attacks... What name would you give to those ones?? The same scenario can also be seen in the case of some non-Igbo, who bear Igbo monikers to ferment trouble on NL. sad
Re: ABUJA ATTACK: True Identity Of @chimaokoro63 Revealed? by Phut(f): 9:13pm On Oct 04, 2015
Re: ABUJA ATTACK: True Identity Of @chimaokoro63 Revealed? by Phut(f): 9:20pm On Oct 04, 2015
laudate:

Guy, leave that side abeg. Do you know how many Igbo people bear non-Igbo monikers on this forum?? Some even bear the moniker of their arch rivals - the Yoruba. They use it to launch tribalistic attacks... What name would you give to those ones?? The same scenario can also be seen in the case of some non-Igbo, who bear Igbo monikers to ferment trouble on NL. sad

Nope! I will not leave that side. You need to change your mindset because your mindset is a big part of what is wrong with Nigeria (it's this mindset that will also cause people to overlook certain instances of cheating or stealing because 'after all Other people have also or stole or have cheated or stolen more).

Omenka, a name imposter, has no grounds to speak when discussions about investigating another possible imposter, are going on.

Now as to other imposters that are/maybe on NL, feel free to call them out when you see them. I de talk 1 you de talk 2

6 Likes

Re: ABUJA ATTACK: True Identity Of @chimaokoro63 Revealed? by laudate: 9:21pm On Oct 04, 2015
Phut:
Guy, I no go leave that side. Always point out what is wrong (failure to do so is the problem with Nigeria). When you come across those doing what you claim, then point it out to them and correct them at that time

Ok, what is wrong in a non-Igbo bearing an Igbo moniker?? The only time it is a problem is when that person uses it to cause disaffection or trouble among a particular ethnic group. Then you can call him or her out on their bad behaviour. angry But do you know how many times such action has been taken, and nothing happened at the end of the day? Those people just persisted with their lousy behaviour, as long as the mods turned a blind eye. sad

There are people that bear French, Latin and German monikers on NL, yet they are not related to any of those nationalities. Is that so wrong? Biko, free your mind! shocked

That is one major problem on NL. Instead of focusing on the content or points raised in a particular post, a lot of respondents only want to focus on a writer's ethnic group, so that they can launch brick bats, insults and venom against an entire race based on their faulty stereotypes and warped mindset about what someone from that tribe did, or did not do! Chai! shocked shocked
Re: ABUJA ATTACK: True Identity Of @chimaokoro63 Revealed? by laudate: 9:28pm On Oct 04, 2015
Phut:

Nope! I will not leave that side. You need to change your mindset because your mindset is a big part of what is wrong with Nigeria (it's this mindset that will also cause people to overlook certain instances of cheating or stealing because 'after all Other people have also or stole or have cheated or stolen more).

Omenka, a name imposter, has no grounds to speak when discussions about investigating another possible imposter, are going on.

Now as to other imposters that are/maybe on NL, feel free to call them out when you see them. I de talk 1 you de talk 2

Cut the crap. You know nothing about my mindset, so stop jumping to conclusions! Just because I defend an individual's right to call himself by any name he chooses, does NOT mean I condone stealing or cheating! So please do not malign me in any way, as I have not done so to you! angry

If Omenka as an individual has specifically cheated you or stolen from you, then address the issue squarely and stop jumping on the myopic bandwagon that makes some folks feel that only Igbo people can bear Igbo monikers! shocked

I did not even know you were going to react in this manner, when I responded to your last post. If I had known that you had such a myopic approach to issues, I wouldn't even have bothered! Next time please think deeply before engaging your keyboard. Am out!! angry
Re: ABUJA ATTACK: True Identity Of @chimaokoro63 Revealed? by Phut(f): 9:35pm On Oct 04, 2015
laudate:

Ok, what is wrong in a non-Igbo bearing an Igbo moniker?? The only time it is a problem is when that person uses it to cause disaffection or trouble among a particular ethnic group. Then you can call him or her out on their bad behaviour. angry But do you know how many times such action has been taken, and nothing happened at the end of the day? Those people just persisted with their lousy behaviour, as long as the mods turned a blind eye. sad

There are people that bear French, Latin and German monikers on NL, yet they are not related to any of those nationalities. Is that so wrong? Biko, free your mind! shocked

That is one major problem on NL. Instead of focusing on the content or points raised in a particular post, a lot of respondents only want to focus on a writer's ethnic group, so that they can launch brick bats, insults and venom against an entire race based on their faulty stereotypes and warped mindset about what someone from that tribe did, or did not do! Chai! shocked shocked

Check my subsequent post which has additional info in it.

You should "listen" to your own advice because all that you have posted here relates to you.

The topic is about the real identity of a Twitter handle "Chima Okoro". It was posted that a reverse number search was done with his phone number and that the name that came up was different (some Hausa sounding name which I am not going to bother my brain with)

Others came in here (Omenka included) insisting that the person must be Igbo and "jeering" at any investigative work that was done. If u do understand that people can use whatever monikers they want irrespective of their true identity, then you and Omenka should have no problem with the premise of this thread which is about finding out the true identity of the tweeter handle.
Abeg read from the beginning of a thread and make sure u understand, before u jump in

4 Likes

Re: ABUJA ATTACK: True Identity Of @chimaokoro63 Revealed? by Phut(f): 9:45pm On Oct 04, 2015
laudate:

Cut the crap. You know nothing about my mindset, so stop jumping to conclusions! Just because I defend an individual's right to call himself by any name he chooses, does NOT mean I condone stealing or cheating! So please do not malign me in any way, as I have not done so to you! angry

If Omenka as an individual has specifically cheated you or stolen from you, then address the issue squarely and stop jumping on the myopic bandwagon that makes some folks feel that only Igbo people can bear Igbo monikers! shocked

I did not even know you were going to react in this manner, when I responded to your last post. If I had known that you had such a myopic approach to issues, I wouldn't even have bothered! Next time please think deeply before engaging your keyboard. Am out!! angry

O dikwa egwu. And where did I imply the bolded?

Slowly and once again, the thread is about finding out the real identity of a Twitter user. Others (Omenka included) jumped in to jeer at any investigative attempts that were made.

If you agree (because I agree) that anyone can use any name that they want (irrespective of their ethnicity) on social media, then you will understand the need for investigation (not taking everything at face value), especially where there might be far reaching implications.
Why should Omenka (a non Igbo) with an Igbo moniker have any problems with a call to investigate the true identity of the Twitter handle? He, more than anyone else, should know that a chosen moniker may have nothing to do with a persons true identity. That was the import of my post to him. Sir, if u do not understand, then let him to whom the post was addressed, respond mmkay.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ABUJA ATTACK: True Identity Of @chimaokoro63 Revealed? by laudate: 9:47pm On Oct 04, 2015
Phut:

Check my subsequent post which has additional info in it.

You should "listen" to your own advice because all that you have posted here relates to you.

The topic is about the real identity of a Twitter handle "Chima Okoro". It was posted that a reverse number search was done with his phone number and that the name that came up was different (some Hausa sounding name which I am not going to bother my brain with)

Others came in here (Omenka included) insisting that the person must be Igbo and "jeering" at any investigative work that was done. If u do understand that people can use whatever monikers they want irrespective of their true identity, then you and Omenka should have no problem with the premise of this thread which is about finding out the true identity of the tweeter handle.
Abeg read from the beginning of a thread and make sure u understand, before u jump in

You are deliberately ignoring the point made in my post. Calling out Omenka on his bad behaviour should not be an issue, tied to his user name. Oh, so are you saying Omenka's bad behaviour would have been more acceptable if he did not have an Igbo moniker? Just asking. Or would you have felt better about his comments, if he had a non-Igbo user name? The reason I ask, is because am not aware he has ever tried to pass himself off as an Igbo man, despite his Igbo-sounding moniker... sad

1 Like

Re: ABUJA ATTACK: True Identity Of @chimaokoro63 Revealed? by laudate: 9:52pm On Oct 04, 2015
Phut:

O dikwa egwu. And where did I imply the bolded?

Slowly and once again, the thread is about finding out the real identity of a Twitter user. Others (Omenka included) jumped in to jeer at any investigative attempts that were made.

If you agree (because I agree) that anyone can use any name that they want (irrespective of their ethnicity) on social media, then you will understand the need for investigation (not taking everything at face value), especially where there might be far reaching implications.
Why should Omenka (a non Igbo) with an Igbo moniker have any problems with a call to investigate the true identity of the Twitter handle? He, more than anyone else, should know that a chosen moniker may have nothing to do with a persons true identity. That was the import of my post to him. Sir, if u do not understand, them let him to whom the post was addressed, respond mmkay.

With reference to the part in bold, you implied it when you stated in your posts to him that: "You are answering "Omenka" an Igbo name when clearly you are not. Why? To mislead or misrepresent yourself?" Do you remember??

Phut:

You should not even Say "PIM!" on a topic like this. You are answering "Omenka" an Igbo name when clearly you are not. Why? To mislead or misrepresent yourself?
It is exactly because of people like you (and with M.O like yours) that the Twitter handle should be investigated

NB: I have no problems with anyone conducting an investigative work, to verify anything. And yes, I agree that not all things should be taken at face value. But when it sounds as if a person has no right to answer a username, when he is not using it to perpetrate any evil, simply because he does not belong to a particular group - why should that be a problem? Please carry out your investigation. Kachifo.
Re: ABUJA ATTACK: True Identity Of @chimaokoro63 Revealed? by Phut(f): 9:58pm On Oct 04, 2015
laudate:

You are deliberately ignoring the point made in my post. Calling out Omenka on his bad behaviour should not be an issue, tied to his user name. Oh, so are you saying Omenka's bad behaviour would have been more acceptable if he did not have an Igbo moniker? Just asking. Or would you have felt better about his comments, if he had a non-Igbo user name? The reason I ask, is because am not aware he has ever tried to pass himself off as an Igbo man, despite his Igbo-sounding moniker... sad

Sir,
You quoted me first. You need to understand my point because failing that, any response to me will be danger of falling into the realm of "off point".

There may have been 10 or more people that engaged in "bad behavior" on this thread. I am not under any obligation to call each and everyone out. I chose to call Omenka out, which I am well within my right to do.

Again, I called him out not because he is a non Igbo using an Igbo moniker. I called him out because he, more than anyone else, should know that people are free to use any moniker that they choose on social media. He should also know that whatever moniker you use may not be indicative of who you are offline. In light of that, he should have no reason to be against any calls to investigate the true identity of the Twitter handle. That was the import of my original post.

3 Likes

Re: ABUJA ATTACK: True Identity Of @chimaokoro63 Revealed? by Phut(f): 9:59pm On Oct 04, 2015
laudate:

With reference to the part in bold, you implied it when you stated in your posts to him that: "You are answering "Omenka" an Igbo name when clearly you are not. Why? To mislead or misrepresent yourself?" Do you remember??

NB: I have no problems with anyone conducting an investigative work, to verify anything. And yes, I agree that not all things should be taken at face value. But when it sounds as if a person has no right to answer a username, when he is not using to perpetrate any evil, simply because he does not belong to a particular group - why should that be a problem? Please carry out your investigation. Kachifo.

The bolded is all in your mind

3 Likes

Re: ABUJA ATTACK: True Identity Of @chimaokoro63 Revealed? by Phut(f): 10:07pm On Oct 04, 2015
laudate:

My "conversation" with Omenka, does not exist in a vacuum. The thread had been going on for about 3 pages before I even quoted him. Before you can ascribe any meaning to what he or I said, you would have to read the entire thread.

What you basically did was jump into the middle of a "conversation" and ascribe your wonky interpretations. Abeg read from the beginning ehn, and open your mind.

1 Like

Re: ABUJA ATTACK: True Identity Of @chimaokoro63 Revealed? by laudate: 10:09pm On Oct 04, 2015
Phut:
The bolded is all in your mind

Madam, it is clearly obvious from what you had written in your earlier post. And like I told you previously, you know nothing about my mindset ... neither do you know my mind! Thank you.
Re: ABUJA ATTACK: True Identity Of @chimaokoro63 Revealed? by Phut(f): 10:21pm On Oct 04, 2015
laudate:

Madam, it is clearly obvious from what you had written in your earlier post. And like I told you previously, you know nothing about my mindset ... neither do you know my mind! Thank you.

It's laughable that you say "it's clearly obvious" in relation to my post, then turn around and "tell" me that I do not know your mindset. Sir, I am referring to your post just like you are referring to mine, okay! I am going off of your post just like you are going off of mine

1 Like

Re: ABUJA ATTACK: True Identity Of @chimaokoro63 Revealed? by laudate: 10:24pm On Oct 04, 2015
Phut:
My "conversation" with Omenka, does not exist in a vacuum. The thread had been going on for about 3 pages before I even quoted him. Before you can ascribe any meaning to what he or I said, you would have to read the entire thread.

What you basically did was jump into the middle of a "conversation" and ascribe your wonky interpretations. Abeg read from the beginning ehn, and open your mind.

Madam, you are the one that needs to free your mind. True! And there is no 'wonky interpretation' anywhere, to use your own words. You seem to take great delight in ascribing wrong motives to people. In one of your posts, you claimed that my mindset was the problem with Nigeria. Now, you are claiming that there is a 'wonky' interpretation. Na wa, oh! shocked shocked Is there something you are not telling us??
Re: ABUJA ATTACK: True Identity Of @chimaokoro63 Revealed? by JuNkyCars: 10:28pm On Oct 04, 2015
DaBullIT:
Every attempt to cover up this conspiracy will result in a shot on you foot

Wanna know why? I checked the asswipes profile when he made news 3 days ago and there's no phone number there, so tell us, how did you get his number?

So I did some more research, the suspect, Chima Okoro was a radical Biafran Twitter user, he has more than 900 twits, I have had Twitter more than 4 years and my tweets not up to 50

Secondly He was following more than 270 fellow radical Biafrans

56 fans were following him , these are people who should be looked into
Mr do ur home work well.

BIAFRA DO NOT BOMB PLACES RATHER STAND OR FIGHT FOR WHAT THEY BELIEVE WHICH IS CREATING A NATION BIAFRA. AFTER NIGERIA CIVIL WAR, THE IGBO'S DEDICATED THERE LIVES TO DEVELOP AREA'S THEY RESIDE BY QUANTITATIVELY BOOSTING TRADE IN NIGERIA AND ALMOST SINGLE HANDEDLY BROUGHT THIS COUNTRY TO THIS POINT SO FAR IN BUSINESS.

HOW THEY ARE GOING ABOUT IT BIAFRA MAY BE PARTIALLY WRONG BUT THE WORLD AND YOUR PRESIDENT KNOW THEY HAVE NO HAND IN THIS.

PEOPLE LIKE YOU SHOULD RELOCATE TO MAIDUGRI WHERE I AM FROM AND LEARN MORE OF THE IDEOLOGY OF BOMBERS WHEN U LOSE UR HEAD OR A LOVE ONE. WE MIGHT EVEN DOWNLOAD UR BEHEADING AND POST IT ON THIS FORUM FOR COMMENTS.

THIS IS A SET UP AGAINST THE IGBO'S OR BIAFRA BUT ALL THE SAME, WE WILL AIR OUR VIEWS FOR THE SAKE OF PEACE.

BOKOHARAM IS NO MORE BY DECEMBER 2015 SAY'S NIGERIA ARMY. HOWEVER, THE TRUTH OF THE TWITTER POST WILL SHINE LIKE THE LIGHT THAT DARKNESS COMPREHENDED NOT.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ABUJA ATTACK: True Identity Of @chimaokoro63 Revealed? by Phut(f): 10:35pm On Oct 04, 2015
laudate:

Madam, you are the one that needs to free your mind. True! And there is no 'wonky interpretation' anywhere, to use your own words. You seem to take great delight in ascribing wrong motives to people. In one of your posts, you claimed that my mindset was the problem with Nigeria. Now, you are claiming that there is a 'wonky' interpretation. Na wa, oh! shocked shocked Is there something you are not telling us??

You ascribed a motive to me first. I have taken great pains to explain to you. But you stick to your half assed interpretations of my motives. And then turn around any "cry" that I am misunderstanding your mindset? Please remove the log from your eye before you attempt to remove the speck from mine

3 Likes

Re: ABUJA ATTACK: True Identity Of @chimaokoro63 Revealed? by laudate: 10:53pm On Oct 04, 2015
drss:
exactly my point! There's something fishy with that twitter handle. Evil powers are trying by all means to paint biafrans as criminals.

Well, the guy may have seen a vision, or dream or may have had a prophecy that this negative occurrence was going to take place. But he should let people know how he got his information, and he should have called on Nigerians to fast and pray to avert the evil. shocked angry I pray the truth is revealed speedily.

Chai! May God have mercy on those departed souls... cry
Re: ABUJA ATTACK: True Identity Of @chimaokoro63 Revealed? by laudate: 11:00pm On Oct 04, 2015
Phut:
You ascribed a motive to me first. I have taken great pains to explain to you. But you stick to your half assed interpretations of my motives. And then turn around any "cry" that I am misunderstanding your mindset? Please remove the log from your eye before you attempt to remove the speck from mine

Did anyone say your explanations were not understood? In your bid to have the last word, you have chosen to delve into the realm of insults.

First, it was the sly dig about 'mindset', next came the phrase about 'wonky interpretation', and finally you have chosen to use the phrase 'half-assed' interpretations. Your responses are no longer related to the issue at hand, as it appears there is something else going on. shocked

Madam, you really need to get over yourself. Here have the floor. Am out. undecided
Re: ABUJA ATTACK: True Identity Of @chimaokoro63 Revealed? by Phut(f): 11:06pm On Oct 04, 2015
laudate:

Did anyone say your explanations were not understood? In your bid to have the last word, you have chosen to delve into the realm of insults.

First, it was the sly dig about 'mindset', next came the phrase about 'wonky interpretation', and finally you have chosen to use the phrase 'half-assed' interpretations. Your responses are no longer related to the issue at hand, as it appears there is something else going on. shocked

Madam, you really need to get over yourself. Here have the floor. Am out. undecided
This is the 2nd time you're saying you're out. Don't let the door hit you, were the good Lord split you

2 Likes

Re: ABUJA ATTACK: True Identity Of @chimaokoro63 Revealed? by nwadiuko1(m): 11:08pm On Oct 04, 2015
Even if the alleged chima okoro is really an igbo man(which I doubt)....he never committed any crime. He only predicted just like some of our yoruba pastors and fornunately or unfortunately his prediction came to pass.......so no big deal

3 Likes

Re: ABUJA ATTACK: True Identity Of @chimaokoro63 Revealed? by laudate: 11:13pm On Oct 04, 2015
Phut:
This is the 2nd time you're saying you're out. Don't let the door hit you, were the good Lord split you

Oh, do you have a problem with that phrase, because it was said twice?? shocked I know you will still respond to this hypothetical question, because you want to have the last word..so badly. Here have the floor, again. undecided undecided
Re: ABUJA ATTACK: True Identity Of @chimaokoro63 Revealed? by Phut(f): 11:17pm On Oct 04, 2015
laudate:

Oh, do you have a problem with that phrase, because it was said twice?? shocked I know you will still respond to this hypothetical question, because you want to have the last word..so badly. Here have the floor, again. undecided undecided
I have a problem with you not keeping your word. Where is your integrity, mehn? cheesy

1 Like

Re: ABUJA ATTACK: True Identity Of @chimaokoro63 Revealed? by laudate: 11:19pm On Oct 04, 2015
Phut:
I have a problem with you not keeping your word. Where is your integrity, mehn? cheesy

You clearly have a problem, carrying out a civil conversation devoid of slurs or sly digs. Did I not say you would still respond? Why am I not surprised? undecided
Re: ABUJA ATTACK: True Identity Of @chimaokoro63 Revealed? by Phut(f): 11:21pm On Oct 04, 2015
laudate:

You clearly have a problem, carrying out a civil conversation devoid of slurs or sly digs. Did I not say you would still respond? Why am I not surprised? undecided

Unlike u, I never claimed that I would no longer respond. Say what you mean and mean what you say.

3 Likes

Re: ABUJA ATTACK: True Identity Of @chimaokoro63 Revealed? by laudate: 11:26pm On Oct 04, 2015
Phut:
Unlike u, I never claimed that I would no longer respond. Say what you mean and mean what you say.

You are the one with that problem, who says one thing and then tries to justify it in another direction to mean something else, just like you did in your earlier posts. And I will not be surprised if you respond, because the urge to have the last word is a compulsion with you.
Re: ABUJA ATTACK: True Identity Of @chimaokoro63 Revealed? by Phut(f): 11:33pm On Oct 04, 2015
laudate:

You are the one with that problem, who says one thing and then tries to justify it in another direction to mean something else, just like you did in your earlier posts. And I will not be surprised if you respond, because the urge to have the last word is a compulsion with you.

Lol.

Oga, like I said earlier,remove the log in your eye before u try to remove the speck in mine. You said "Am out" twice. Yet you keep posting. And then turn around to talk about a "compulsion" to have the last word? Please do engage in some self introspection. I take God beg u

2 Likes

Re: ABUJA ATTACK: True Identity Of @chimaokoro63 Revealed? by Nobody: 11:39pm On Oct 04, 2015
[s]
StOla:

Cococandy, I wish you know your people you defend so honorably.

Even if you have to die for them to achieve what they want, then you are a cheap collateral damage for the cause.

Your people have said stubborn Igbos must be forced back to the East. They have said anarchy must reign in Nigeria, so they can easily saunter off towards the Biafran sunrise from the East, in the aftermath of the Nigerian collapse.

Common sense is only slowly trickling back into their heads, hence the back tracking and denials of their earlier aggression.

Do you know the Chima Okoro tweeted multiple times across multiple platforms? Do you know many of his followers kept on tuning in to confirm it has finally happened?

I only taunt hardened anarchist whose names should not even be mentioned. Trust me, they will make boasts soon enough, even using this very incident as proof of their readiness to destroy Nigeria.

The dude must be fished out and thoroughly investigated.

I think the Biafran agitators have come to believe what they are doing propagating violence, is actually an enviable vocation.

I hope this episode will wisen the salvageable souls.
[/s]
StOla:

Cococandy, what a pleasant surprise, it's been a while.

On the topic, it has been proven here that the boy is a loyal Biafran with many Biafran followers.

[s]You and I know that many advocates of Biafra have threatened to carryout measures to bring about a hate for Igbos nationwide, such that their stubborn brothers return home. So the string of accusations coming your way were caused by your own selves. [/s]

Please why should our brave Chima Okoro delete his Biafran profile that he has used to religiously dish out Biafran propaganda?

[s]Why are our chestbeating Biafran warlords trying so hard to deny this hardworking Biafran youth?

They are not even arguing about the coincidence of his projections anymore, they are flatly denying his Biafran identity when his history shows he's been a dedicated listener of the transistor radio.

Please talk some sense into your kinsmen, war is distasteful, and you cannot opine that those who are looking in the Biafran direction are mischievous when we are all aware of the empty boasts promising anarchy for some months now.

Even on the very posts about the bombings, many Biafrans made and liked posts that suggested they were the ones behind the bombings.

So who is fooling who, and why has bravery suddenly turn to cowardly claims that your usual Yoruba enemies are to blame for your own threats of violence all this while.[/s]

I am open to a full investigation of this matter.

Chima Okoro must be apprehended.

Boko Haram Releases Pics Of Abuja Suicide Bombers;takes Responsibility Of Attack
https://www.nairaland.com/2643837/boko-haram-releases-pics-abuja

2 Likes

Re: ABUJA ATTACK: True Identity Of @chimaokoro63 Revealed? by laudate: 11:42pm On Oct 04, 2015
Phut:
Lol.

Oga, like I said earlier,remove the log in your eye before u try to remove the speck in mine. You said "Am out" twice. Yet you keep posting. And then turn around to talk about a "compulsion" to have the last word? Please do engage in some self introspection. I take God beg u

Why am I not surprised by your response??! undecided
Re: ABUJA ATTACK: True Identity Of @chimaokoro63 Revealed? by Nobody: 11:43pm On Oct 04, 2015
[s]
chowlade:
It will not be cool if Ibo people in this country sud turn terrorist.

Alot of IPOB youth terrorist had been killed in d past, yet they gave them heroic burial in d east.

Nnmadi kanu is a celebrity up in d land of d setting sun inspite of his threats and confusions he submerged dis country into.

Chioma Okoro and his accomplish that bombed Abuja killing 25 people and left 41 people injured sud be apprehended

igbo Kidnappings, baby factories, child trafickings, prostitution, drug dealings amongst many more should stop.

Pls pardon my grammatical blunders but i will surgest if igbo people wants anything from the Hausa/Fulani and their neighbour yoruba, they should resolve it by dialogue not by killing/bombing nw. they cud as well be killing fellow biafrans dont they know?

IPOB youths i tire o aahaha.
[/s]

Boko Haram Releases Pics Of Abuja Suicide Bombers;takes Responsibility Of Attack

1 Like

Re: ABUJA ATTACK: True Identity Of @chimaokoro63 Revealed? by Phut(f): 11:48pm On Oct 04, 2015
laudate:

Why am I not surprised by your response??! undecided

This is hilarious. *laughing and slapping my legs in mirth*
Re: ABUJA ATTACK: True Identity Of @chimaokoro63 Revealed? by Nobody: 11:51pm On Oct 04, 2015
Fanirandele:
The igbos here are pathetic!Is it Yorubas that made the Okoro guy make the incriminating statmentent? You people are also hypocrites, if such a statement was made by a Hausa or Yoruba man you would be calling for his head!

The guy is a coward, if he has nothing to hide why delete his account? Let him simply explain to the security forces how hr came about his prediction end of
Ballmer:

Am not saying Igbos are responsible for this bomb blast but Henry Okah already confessed to a previous blast in Abuja. In fact the first ever bomb blast in Abuja. That is a good premise to say the Igbos are the one continuing the bombing from where stopped after all Okah is Igbo. It also suit your destruction of Nigeria to have Biafra agenda.

No disrespect just pointing out what might have skipped your mind.

LeOstrich:
Yorubas have lost their minds completely!

I guess the foolishness of voting a jihadist is what is making you look for who to blame for all the jihadist nonsense plaguing the land in order to paint your new furhrer as a saint.

As I have warned severally in the past here under several of my under handlers, any intention, desire and wish for war in the Niger Delta and Biafra by you coward slaves will only come back and haunt you a thousand folds!

It is obvious that Nigeria is a already a failed state as can be seen with the infinite number of imbec1les in the north and their province in Oduastan.

This is exactly how you fools still want to believe that Falae was NOT kidnapped by your Fulani masters even though the man has come out to state that it was Fulanis that abducted him but for some foolish reason you still cling to the foolish excuse that it was carried out by ND militants and or Ibos.

Why are you people so daft?
neocortex:

I think you should be distressed with your post because
1. Buhari is an almighty man who wouldn't let anyone rubbish his government.
2. He is not clueless, he knows how to secure Nigeria.

That is what you guys claim before election.
Now after election aren't you ashamed that a common Chima Okoro
was responsible for a bomb blast in Buhari's territory ans Buhari was too
terrified to visit the scene ?

I am so surprised that you are playing the victim card even though the
military command lies in the hand of the General.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ondo Election: Mimiko Meets With Buhari Again / PDP Crisis: I Won’t Step Down, Says Sheriff / President Buhari has Cancelled His Visit To Benin, edo state, To Visit Maiduguri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.