Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,425 members, 7,800,915 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:57 AM

Letter Of Leaving School - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Letter Of Leaving School (525 Views)

Letter Of Leaving School. / Letter Of Leaving School / Letter Of Leaving School. You Must Laugh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Letter Of Leaving School by yemoskye: 2:53pm On Oct 04, 2015
LETTER OF LEAVING SCHOOL.

Daer Sir

I'm writter this letter with haters and tell you that I'm leave your school for good enough.
The why of the leave it is because at your school, the teachers are beat us very harmful and very sad. Sometimes one day of once upon a time, I wanted to cried but my friends telled me a man is a sheep he is not a cry. I was silent but vibrating in and out.
Another why is because of discriminate, we writted a test and I'm cheated, I get 20% that I'm not deserved. The teachers says my head is dead. Oh, it pained me too much.
I will tell you plenty things when you want us early in the morning but Sir you must know it is very ice in the morning, blanket is not want to be removed from body, I wake up early but I am come late. I'm write exzam study at another school.
Great your wife and childish. Pliz tell all childs of school that I saying good bye for ever and ever amen.

Your's faithfool
Kundus

REPLY FROM THE PRINCIPAL.

Jesu!!!....
dis boy are a first classed idiots...only a letters he cant wrotte comfortedly..this was some insult on top of my schooling respectation..I knows all the types of teachers on this our schools carry a PHD inside their curse on the unifersity...and he even have some of the rights to talk me to great the childish on the schools...ehhh? maybe he are a cultish boy..he wanted to implicat this childrens inside his cultness..I am really unbearable towards this letter..Mtcheew I guessed him repeat elementary six..Infact as a matter on facts, I have sack you as a student..nunsince..

Yours principality
Mr. Gbenga
Re: Letter Of Leaving School by JOOHEL: 3:58pm On Oct 04, 2015
Op jesus is knocking on your door!

(1) (Reply)

Just For Gags / Money Whala By Luckydluciano. / Jokes: Alcohol Lovers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.