Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,817 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:33 PM

We Have Clues On Boko Haram Sponsors - Nigerian Army - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Have Clues On Boko Haram Sponsors - Nigerian Army (32859 Views)

Military Arrests Boko Haram Sponsors / Buhari Explains Why He Missed A Meeting On Boko Haram At The UN / 30 Boko Haram Sponsors Arrested - Daily Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Have Clues On Boko Haram Sponsors - Nigerian Army by honeywealth75(m): 3:10pm On Oct 04, 2015
The Nigerian Army said on Sunday that no amount of distractions would deter it from ending terrorism in Nigeria by December.

Theater Commander, Operation “Lafiya Dole,” Maj.-Gen. Yushau Abubakar, gave this assurance while speaking with the News Agency of Nigeria in Maiduguri.

Abubakar was reacting to recent spate of suicide bombings by suspected insurgents in some parts of the country.

He pointed out that the bombings were aimed at diverting the attention of the military from achieving its target in the ongoing anti-terrorism war.

“I want to assure all that for every second that passes, we get more committed to fighting the insurgents; we cannot be deterred.

“We are doing as much as we could to ensure that we completely eradicate the insurgents as quickly as possible because we are aware of the timeline within which to complete the task,” he said.

He said the military had already gotten clues about those involved in the recent suicide bombings in Maiduguri.

“We searched the houses and certain items that we recovered at the vicinity gave us some clues,” Abubakar said.

He said although investigations had commenced on the clues, it would take time before reaching a conclusion.

“Investigation on those that we suspect that are either participating or hiding, fueling or conniving with those that carried out those acts, is ongoing.

“They will be exposed in due course,” Abubakar assured.

He appealed to Nigerians to be security conscious to avoid future occurrence.

“The citizens need to know that security is their personal responsibility as individuals.

“They must be able to secure themselves and doing so means they need to be security conscious.

“Any suspicious movement within the environment should be reported to security agents immediately,” he advised.

Abubakar said the military was working on a strategy that would enable individuals pass vital information to security agents without being noticed.

http://www.punchng.com/news/we-have-clues-on-boko-haram-sponsors-army/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Have Clues On Boko Haram Sponsors - Nigerian Army by chocolateme(f): 3:12pm On Oct 04, 2015
I wish it's true about having CLUES concerning those involved but all na SCAM.

FTC
Chocolate cream

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Have Clues On Boko Haram Sponsors - Nigerian Army by Magician1503(m): 3:23pm On Oct 04, 2015
Una try
Keep standing tall
But we need facts not clues

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Have Clues On Boko Haram Sponsors - Nigerian Army by Republlican(f): 3:25pm On Oct 04, 2015
Hahahaha cheesy grin

Government of selfie, for selfie by selfie.

Government of I will grin..."My Buhari"

Government.t of we have......"Nigerian Army"

Government of promises, we want actions not plegdes
[url]twitter.com/lingeriecity[/url]

85 Likes 6 Shares

Re: We Have Clues On Boko Haram Sponsors - Nigerian Army by nely(m): 3:38pm On Oct 04, 2015
we are tired of this information everything, what is happening is still happening, just end it once and for all.more strength NA

2 Likes

Re: We Have Clues On Boko Haram Sponsors - Nigerian Army by neocortex: 3:40pm On Oct 04, 2015
What are you waiting for ?
Arrest them already.

After all we have clues

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Have Clues On Boko Haram Sponsors - Nigerian Army by menix(m): 3:48pm On Oct 04, 2015
No b only Clue nah Super Glue una get..

Work nd stop giving us stories of a failure..

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: We Have Clues On Boko Haram Sponsors - Nigerian Army by Orjioorji(f): 3:59pm On Oct 04, 2015
present Nigerians army and lie is like bread and butter

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Have Clues On Boko Haram Sponsors - Nigerian Army by nabiz(m): 4:04pm On Oct 04, 2015
Bobo juice, I no wan hear again. This one na big big talk

2 Likes

Re: We Have Clues On Boko Haram Sponsors - Nigerian Army by flofields(f): 4:36pm On Oct 04, 2015
If you have clues, then arrest and interrogate those scums to end this carnage sooner than later.

2 Likes

Re: We Have Clues On Boko Haram Sponsors - Nigerian Army by DFemaleBoss(f): 4:42pm On Oct 04, 2015
Re: We Have Clues On Boko Haram Sponsors - Nigerian Army by BALLOSKI: 4:43pm On Oct 04, 2015
We are getting there...slow and steady.

1 Like

Re: We Have Clues On Boko Haram Sponsors - Nigerian Army by BALLOSKI: 4:44pm On Oct 04, 2015
flofields:
If you have clues, then arrest and interrogate those scums to end this carnage sooner than later.
that's not how security issues are followed.

1 Like

Re: We Have Clues On Boko Haram Sponsors - Nigerian Army by warrior01: 4:45pm On Oct 04, 2015
Lol... It's now I confirmed that these guys are indeed clueless. With the way this government is going, they might be stoned out of office.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Have Clues On Boko Haram Sponsors - Nigerian Army by ijustdey: 5:19pm On Oct 04, 2015
Re: We Have Clues On Boko Haram Sponsors - Nigerian Army by lonelydora: 6:11pm On Oct 04, 2015
PMB please don't make the same mistake GEJ made when he told us he knows the sponsors of Boko Haram which he refused to name when Nigerians asked for them.

Please secretly arrest those sponsors and give them death penalty, that's all Nigerians are asking from you.

6 Likes

Re: We Have Clues On Boko Haram Sponsors - Nigerian Army by Nobody: 6:11pm On Oct 04, 2015
If truly they knew,why haven't they made it public... Probably an APC flag bearer is behind it

[size=20pt]BUBU i know you behind it[/size]

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Have Clues On Boko Haram Sponsors - Nigerian Army by Ezenwammadu(m): 6:11pm On Oct 04, 2015
Stop having clues and start arresting them

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Have Clues On Boko Haram Sponsors - Nigerian Army by coded01: 6:11pm On Oct 04, 2015
Speak out please... angry

1 Like

Re: We Have Clues On Boko Haram Sponsors - Nigerian Army by Firefire(m): 6:11pm On Oct 04, 2015
Good
Re: We Have Clues On Boko Haram Sponsors - Nigerian Army by bigFOOTcaveMAN(m): 6:11pm On Oct 04, 2015
Bunch of clueless samanjas

8 Likes

Re: We Have Clues On Boko Haram Sponsors - Nigerian Army by kennyman2000(m): 6:12pm On Oct 04, 2015
Mention their names naaaw

1 Like

Re: We Have Clues On Boko Haram Sponsors - Nigerian Army by DWJOBScom(m): 6:12pm On Oct 04, 2015
Another diversionary tale!

We are waiting for your various spoke persons to start calling names - I expect GEJ, PEJ etc to be named as sponsors too

Party without humility and focus

9 Likes

Re: We Have Clues On Boko Haram Sponsors - Nigerian Army by dave2meek(m): 6:12pm On Oct 04, 2015
You guys should do the needful
Re: We Have Clues On Boko Haram Sponsors - Nigerian Army by Nobody: 6:12pm On Oct 04, 2015
Am not in the mood to type. MAN UTD WHY

8 Likes

Re: We Have Clues On Boko Haram Sponsors - Nigerian Army by datola: 6:12pm On Oct 04, 2015
I hope this is not a distraction of a sort because we don't need to be told of any 'clues' before you arrest and charge them to court.

We can't wait to see the end of this evil and its sponsors.

Victory is sure by God's grace.
Re: We Have Clues On Boko Haram Sponsors - Nigerian Army by iyrojc(m): 6:12pm On Oct 04, 2015
Re: We Have Clues On Boko Haram Sponsors - Nigerian Army by Bevista: 6:12pm On Oct 04, 2015
They have started again.

This is the same card played by the previous government. They even knew that their cabinet was infiltrated by BH elements, yet till they left office, no high profile sponsor of the sect has been apprehended.

I can bet my farm that the NA know nothing. If they, indeed, knows who the sponsors are, then I expect them to be telling us that they have been apprehended. Not coming to tell us they know who they are.

So what should we do with this information now? This overt intelligence is ridiculous.

2 Likes

Re: We Have Clues On Boko Haram Sponsors - Nigerian Army by Nobody: 6:12pm On Oct 04, 2015
We already know it is Chima okoro... grin

Same nonsense,

If you know them yet not ready to act then why all the blabbing?

Same rubbish everytime, una no dey shame?

2 Likes

Re: We Have Clues On Boko Haram Sponsors - Nigerian Army by opeugo1: 6:12pm On Oct 04, 2015
Good....God bless Nigerian army..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Alex Ekwueme’s Body At His Enugu Residence (Photos) / Sanwo-Olu Arrives Polling Unit In Ikoyi, Lagos (Photos) / Choice Of EFCC Chairman Divides Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.