Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,300 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:05 AM

How To Set Animated Profile Picture On BBM For Android - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Set Animated Profile Picture On BBM For Android (1042 Views)

How Many Of Us Are Still Active On Bbm? / Never Include Where You Work On Your Facebook Profile / How To See Who Viewed Your Facebook Profile The Most (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Set Animated Profile Picture On BBM For Android by Nobody: 3:26pm On Oct 04, 2015
How To Set Animated Profile Picture On BBM For Android
Re: How To Set Animated Profile Picture On BBM For Android by ihatebuhari(f): 3:28pm On Oct 04, 2015
Wow it works........Thanks Op
Re: How To Set Animated Profile Picture On BBM For Android by Whizpeter(m): 3:35pm On Oct 04, 2015
ihatebuhari:
Wow it works........Thanks Op

So in two minutes you've already tested this stuff abi? Why are you such a chronic liar? Who do you wanna deceive? I have a feeling that its the same person that is behind the two monikers cos they are synonymous!

5 Likes

Re: How To Set Animated Profile Picture On BBM For Android by ihatebuhari(f): 3:41pm On Oct 04, 2015
Whizpeter:

So in two minutes you've already tested this stuff abi? Why are you such a chronic liar? Who do you wanna deceive? I have a feeling that its the same person that is behind the two monikers cos they are synonymous!
difference between ur mtn network and my Asda Mobile

Get a life bro and stop hating
Re: How To Set Animated Profile Picture On BBM For Android by kingpheenix(m): 7:06pm On Oct 04, 2015
ihatebuhari:

Even if it's T-Mobile or O2 ur using you can't download the app and use it under two minutes! So easy with d lies bro

3 Likes

Re: How To Set Animated Profile Picture On BBM For Android by Nobody: 7:29pm On Oct 04, 2015
Whizpeter:

u be mumu now I know

Me that share d tutorials how long does it takes me?

Can't u see d link, app that's not upto 5mb

Next time u talk rubbish here I will ban u.....foool
Re: How To Set Animated Profile Picture On BBM For Android by olexjay(m): 8:13pm On Oct 04, 2015
Wat of iphone
Re: How To Set Animated Profile Picture On BBM For Android by Whizpeter(m): 9:11pm On Oct 04, 2015
Gejpresident:
u be mumu now I know

Me that share d tutorials how long does it takes me?

Can't u see d link, app that's not upto 5mb

Next time u talk rubbish here I will ban u.....foool

See this idi0t ooo... Try am if you think say you don grow.... Wait, who dash you mod sef? Tah.... Gerrarahere Mehn! You are only as clueless and f00lish as ya mentors and role models..!

Your English even stinks, gosh you irritate me
Re: How To Set Animated Profile Picture On BBM For Android by henryskywalker2003(m): 9:15pm On Oct 04, 2015
@OP. Not everyone has an empty brain. The instructions you gave can never and I repeat never be done in one minute no matter how fast you are or how fast it network is. And after trying it out, the person still needs to click on the browser, assuming he's still on this thread, he will click on reply and then type out that silly trash he wrote there. All of these in 2 mins flat.
Dude, even if u are the Flash, it ain't possible. Just admit you were to fast to gain thumbs up that you forgot to wait a while before u commended urself.
Re: How To Set Animated Profile Picture On BBM For Android by Whizpeter(m): 9:18pm On Oct 04, 2015
ihatebuhari:

Hahahahaha.... Okay... You downloaded the app, installed it, recorded the video and uploaded on BBM, you checked ya dp and it worked and you returned to NL to drop testimony in two minutes

Do you expect me to believe that trash?
You are only useless as the 'ueue' in 'Queue'

2 Likes

Re: How To Set Animated Profile Picture On BBM For Android by Nobody: 9:27pm On Oct 04, 2015
Whizpeter:

See this idi0t ooo... Try am if you think say you don grow.... Wait, who dash you mod sef? Tah.... Gerrarahere Mehn! You are only as clueless and f00lish as ya mentors and role models..!

Your English even stinks, gosh you irritate me[/b]
ur Father is a useless nd a foolish man,
Useless bastard who don't have respect.

I have deleted the tutorial now, useless bastard
Re: How To Set Animated Profile Picture On BBM For Android by Whizpeter(m): 9:38pm On Oct 04, 2015
Gejpresident:
ur Father is a useless nd a foolish man,
Useless bastard who don't have respect.

I have deleted the tutorial now, useless bastard

Hahahahaha... I feel your pain Bro...
See how you contradicted yourself..
After making reference to my father, you still called me a Bastard?
Like why is ya English dz poor?

And ya tutorial is the most useless I've ever seen on this forum, so I don't think reasonable members would need it...

Now you've gotten the attention you wanted, can you crawl back to your shell?
Re: How To Set Animated Profile Picture On BBM For Android by Nobody: 9:49pm On Oct 04, 2015
Whizpeter:

Hahahahaha... I feel your pain Bro...
See how you contradicted yourself..
After making reference to my father, you still called me a Bastard?
Like why is ya English dz poor?

And ya tutorial is the most useless I've ever seen on this forum, so I don't think reasonable members would need it...

Now you've gotten the attention you wanted, can you crawl back to your shell?
now I know u are not just a fool but a big one

Check your dictionary the meaning of bastard "A person who was born out of wedlock, and hence often considered an illegitimate descendant."
So bro u are a bastard and that ur coward father is useless
Re: How To Set Animated Profile Picture On BBM For Android by Whizpeter(m): 10:00pm On Oct 04, 2015
Gejpresident:
now I know u are not just a fool but a big one

Check your dictionary the meaning of bastard "A person who was born out of wedlock, and hence often considered an illegitimate descendant."
So bro u are a bastard and that ur coward father is useless

If you're an example of a Legitimate child, then I'd rather remain illegitimate even to my next life...
Re: How To Set Animated Profile Picture On BBM For Android by Nobody: 10:05pm On Oct 04, 2015
Whizpeter:

If you're an example of a Legitimate child, then I'd rather remain illegitimate even to my next life...
u are nd no next life for u bastard
Re: How To Set Animated Profile Picture On BBM For Android by Whizpeter(m): 7:37am On Oct 05, 2015
Gejpresident:
u are nd no next life for u bastard

95% of your posts on NL are filled with insults and hatred... So I ain't surprised... Just go get a life...

Cheers!
Meanwhile remember that it takes a bastard to recognise another bastard... cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Are Nigerians Watching More Internet Video On Mobile Than TV? / Help: Were Can I Change My Xiaomi Mi 4 Broken Screen / Airtel NG Introduced Another 3GB For N1,000 Data Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.