Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:15 AM

Photo: Who Is "Chimaokoro63", And What Don't We Know About The Kuje Bomb Blasts? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: Who Is "Chimaokoro63", And What Don't We Know About The Kuje Bomb Blasts? (6031 Views)

Masterminds Of Nyanya And Kuje Bomb Blast In Court Today (Pics) / Chimaokoro63 Is Not An Igbo Man After All. / ABUJA ATTACK: True Identity Of @chimaokoro63 Revealed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: Who Is "Chimaokoro63", And What Don't We Know About The Kuje Bomb Blasts? by LilSmith55(m): 3:42pm On Oct 04, 2015
This guy with Twitter handle @chimaokoro63 tweeted about 28 times a day before the Kuje blasts, about the blast. Do you call this coincidence or intelligence? Sounds more like the latter and that's why I'd like to believe that security agencies are currently investigating this.

Re: Photo: Who Is "Chimaokoro63", And What Don't We Know About The Kuje Bomb Blasts? by LilSmith55(m): 3:43pm On Oct 04, 2015
Chima Okoro also posted his ominous message on
Facebook as well.

Re: Photo: Who Is "Chimaokoro63", And What Don't We Know About The Kuje Bomb Blasts? by agarawu23(m): 3:45pm On Oct 04, 2015
Hmmmm

You saw BIAFRA on his post, what else do you want him to spew? sad angry

1 Like

Re: Photo: Who Is "Chimaokoro63", And What Don't We Know About The Kuje Bomb Blasts? by simplycarro: 3:47pm On Oct 04, 2015
Biafrans, hummmmmm.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Who Is "Chimaokoro63", And What Don't We Know About The Kuje Bomb Blasts? by Aminat508(f): 3:48pm On Oct 04, 2015
Hmmm BTW d guy has deactivated

3 Likes

Re: Photo: Who Is "Chimaokoro63", And What Don't We Know About The Kuje Bomb Blasts? by LilSmith55(m): 3:48pm On Oct 04, 2015
Besides Chima Okoro, there's also talk about someone asking about the bomb blasts a few minutes before it actually occurred.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Who Is "Chimaokoro63", And What Don't We Know About The Kuje Bomb Blasts? by Magician1503(m): 3:48pm On Oct 04, 2015
Mmmm, gbege dey brew

1 Like

Re: Photo: Who Is "Chimaokoro63", And What Don't We Know About The Kuje Bomb Blasts? by FOLYKAZE(m): 3:48pm On Oct 04, 2015
This is getting more interesting.
Re: Photo: Who Is "Chimaokoro63", And What Don't We Know About The Kuje Bomb Blasts? by LilSmith55(m): 3:49pm On Oct 04, 2015
Wow! What are we to make of all this? What's going on here? Reading through Chima Okoro's timeline, I learn he's a very active Biafran. What Intel did he receive that prompted him to say the same thing over twenty times, that's more than mere speculation, sounds a bit more than coincidence. So shouldn't this guy be brought in for questioning? And the other who was asking about it before it happened... What's going on here?
Conspiracy Theories are flying through the air like missiles.
What's your theory?

5 Likes

Re: Photo: Who Is "Chimaokoro63", And What Don't We Know About The Kuje Bomb Blasts? by LilSmith55(m): 3:49pm On Oct 04, 2015
Wow! What are we to make of all this? What's going on here? Reading through Chima Okoro's timeline, I learn he's a very active Biafran. What Intel did he receive that prompted him to say the same thing over twenty times, that's more than mere speculation, sounds a bit more than coincidence. So shouldn't this guy be brought in for questioning? And the other who was asking about it before it happened... What's going on here?
Conspiracy Theories are flying through the air like missiles.
What's your theory?

1 Like

Re: Photo: Who Is "Chimaokoro63", And What Don't We Know About The Kuje Bomb Blasts? by baralatie(m): 3:49pm On Oct 04, 2015
practically irrelevant and that "lead" is definitely a dead road.

Nyanya bomb blast is largely not surprising!

the administration and the DSS,army had some costly miscalculation and this bombings are a reflection on those miscalculations.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Who Is "Chimaokoro63", And What Don't We Know About The Kuje Bomb Blasts? by Aminat508(f): 3:49pm On Oct 04, 2015
Hmmmmm......olagbara ooooo..

7 Likes

Re: Photo: Who Is "Chimaokoro63", And What Don't We Know About The Kuje Bomb Blasts? by SUGARBEE(f): 3:51pm On Oct 04, 2015
Nothing but lucky coincidence. . We all are Nigerians and we all live in Nigeria, so for a bomb to go off days after a national day like the independence ain't a new thing
Re: Photo: Who Is "Chimaokoro63", And What Don't We Know About The Kuje Bomb Blasts? by Aminat508(f): 3:53pm On Oct 04, 2015
SUGARBEE:
Nothing but lucky coincidence. . We all are Nigerians and we all live in Nigeria, so for a bomb to go off days after a national day like the independence ain't a new thing
hmm coincidence!!! Why didn't he mentioned borno ,as usual

9 Likes

Re: Photo: Who Is "Chimaokoro63", And What Don't We Know About The Kuje Bomb Blasts? by LilSmith55(m): 3:55pm On Oct 04, 2015
After the 1st wave of bombings by BH, investigation by security agents revealed that some captured BH suspects bore Igbo names. Note I said "BORE IGBO NAMES" and not "WERE IGBO". General Ihejirika has been accused by some Borno elders and an Australian journalist/BH negotiator of systematically aiding BH terrorists. During the "6 weeks gimmick" a truck load of weapons was intercepted by security forces in Benue State, coming from Abia State. After Jonathan lost the election Biafran proponents have become more radical, more violent, and a particular Nnamdi Kalu has used his Radio Station to repeatedly call for blood and curse other tribes in Nigeria, especially Northerners. "Biafra or death" has been the latest slogan. This Kalu has even called Uwazuruike a coward because he's not "violent enough" in the struggle for a sovereign state. Now this element "predicts" bomb blasts in Abuja, and another element "confirms" blasts 10 minutes before the blasts take place. Both elements bear Igbo names. Again note: "BEAR IGBO NAMES".

5 Likes

Re: Photo: Who Is "Chimaokoro63", And What Don't We Know About The Kuje Bomb Blasts? by FOLYKAZE(m): 3:57pm On Oct 04, 2015
LilSmith55:
Besides Chima Okoro, there's also talk about someone
asking about the bomb blasts a few minutes before it
actually occurred.

What is the security operatives doing on this case? Those guys need to be briefed
Re: Photo: Who Is "Chimaokoro63", And What Don't We Know About The Kuje Bomb Blasts? by alcatraz002: 3:58pm On Oct 04, 2015
No attempt should be made to sweep this under the carpet.It is clear for the blind to see that the biafrans bombed Nigeria and it doesn't come as a surprise. We expected this.

Fulani are not responsible for falae's kidnap. Ask yourself this question? Do Fulani cattle rearers know what kidnap for ransome is? it is alien to their culture! Fulani kill and sack whole communities, they don't kidnap!

When we shout here that Yorubas should be weary of igbos, people think we are mad. Yorubas should know we have enemies in our midst who will go to any length to destroy Nigeria/Yoruba. Our message will resonate sooner or later.

For my biafran/Igbo compatriots, there is no way you can wriggle yourself out of this. The perpetuators of this heinous crime will pay dearly for it.

8 Likes

Re: Photo: Who Is "Chimaokoro63", And What Don't We Know About The Kuje Bomb Blasts? by SUGARBEE(f): 3:59pm On Oct 04, 2015
Aminat508:
hmm coincidence!!! Why didn't he mentioned borno ,as usual
These people know exactly what's happening.. I wouldn't say he posted it out of intelligence on the issue per say but I'll just say it's a wild guess... Let's wait till the next wave of bombs tick off in Lagos, then we'll know if his intelligence is authentic or not

1 Like

Re: Photo: Who Is "Chimaokoro63", And What Don't We Know About The Kuje Bomb Blasts? by Gh0stFreak: 4:01pm On Oct 04, 2015
LilSmith55:
After the 1st wave of bombings by BH, investigation
by security agents revealed that some captured BH
suspects bore Igbo names. Note I said "BORE IGBO
NAMES" and not "WERE IGBO". General Ihejirika has
been accused by some Borno elders and an Australian
journalist/BH negotiator of systematically aiding BH
terrorists. During the "6 weeks gimmick" a truck load
of weapons was intercepted by security forces in
Benue State, coming from Abia State. After Jonathan
lost the election Biafran proponents have become
more radical, more violent, and a particular Nnamdi
Kalu has used his Radio Station to repeatedly call for
blood and curse other tribes in Nigeria, especially
Northerners. "Biafra or death" has been the latest
slogan. This Kalu has even called Uwazuruike a
coward because he's not "violent enough" in the
struggle for a sovereign state. Now this element
"predicts" bomb blasts in Abuja, and another element
"confirms" blasts 10 minutes before the blasts take
place. Both elements bear Igbo names. Again note:
"BEAR IGBO NAMES".

you fo.ol,why don't you post a link to the report or mention the "igbo names"
Re: Photo: Who Is "Chimaokoro63", And What Don't We Know About The Kuje Bomb Blasts? by alcatraz002: 4:03pm On Oct 04, 2015
SUGARBEE:
These people know exactly what's happening.. I wouldn't say he posted it out of intelligence on the issue per say but I'll just say it's a wild guess... Let's wait till the next wave of bombs tick off in Lagos, then we'll know if his intelligence is authentic or not

Bombing Lagos will mark the exit of igbos from Lagos/Southwest. We are not against Biafra, just leave peacefully.

All Yoruba's can now see the result of my agitations on here? Now they want to bomb Lagos?

se oju yin to ja abi o ja? Yoruba ronu ooooo.

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Who Is "Chimaokoro63", And What Don't We Know About The Kuje Bomb Blasts? by luvmijeje(f): 4:04pm On Oct 04, 2015
This is getting creepy....... especially the poster that knew about the bomblast before it occurred.

Our intelligence agency must get to work...... This is a big lead.

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Who Is "Chimaokoro63", And What Don't We Know About The Kuje Bomb Blasts? by SUGARBEE(f): 4:05pm On Oct 04, 2015
alcatraz002:

Bombing Lagos will mark the exit of igbos from Lagos/Southwest. We are not against Biafra, just leave peacefully.

All Yoruba's can now see the result of my agitations on here? Now they want to bomb Lagos?

se oju yin to ja abi o ja? Yoruba ronu ooooo.

Lol. . And why would you blame the igbo community if eventually a bomb goes off in Lagos?
Re: Photo: Who Is "Chimaokoro63", And What Don't We Know About The Kuje Bomb Blasts? by alcatraz002: 4:07pm On Oct 04, 2015
luvmijeje:
This is getting creepy....... especially the poster that knew about the bomblast before it occurred.

Our intelligence agency must get to work...... This is a big lead.

THEY bombed Nigeria. No 2 ways about it.

We know the truth already, no need trying to hang this crime on Boko haram. Now the truth is coming is in full glare. We get the message.

The violent stage of the biafran struggle has been reached.

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Who Is "Chimaokoro63", And What Don't We Know About The Kuje Bomb Blasts? by FOLYKAZE(m): 4:09pm On Oct 04, 2015
SUGARBEE:

Lol. . And why would you blame the igbo community if eventually a bomb goes off in Lagos?

The shiit about to hit the fan.
Re: Photo: Who Is "Chimaokoro63", And What Don't We Know About The Kuje Bomb Blasts? by ArodewilliamsT: 4:10pm On Oct 04, 2015
alcatraz002:
No attempt should be made to sweep this under the carpet.It is clear for the blind to see that the biafrans bombed Nigeria and it doesn't come as a surprise. We expected this.

Fulani are not responsible for falae's kidnap. Ask yourself this question? Do Fulani cattle rearers know what kidnap for ransome is? it is alien to their culture! Fulani kill and sack whole communities, they don't kidnap!

When we shout here that Yorubas should be weary of igbos, people think we are mad. Yorubas should know we have enemies in our midst who will go to any length to destroy Nigeria/Yoruba. Our message will resonate sooner or later.

For my biafran/Igbo compatriots, there is no way you can wriggle yourself out of this. The perpetuators of this heinous crime will pay dearly for it.

you are right

I always knew fulani are not responsible for the kidnap of Olu falae, it was the Igbos who kidnapped him~ Ishaq Akintolu

grin

cc: Zimoni, Edcure, shym3xx

4 Likes

Re: Photo: Who Is "Chimaokoro63", And What Don't We Know About The Kuje Bomb Blasts? by luvmijeje(f): 4:11pm On Oct 04, 2015
alcatraz002:

THEY bombed Nigeria. No 2 ways about it.

We know the truth already, no need trying to hang this crime on Boko haram. Now the truth is coming is in full glare. We get the message.

The violent stage of the biafran struggle has been reached.

Let's allow the security agencies to do their work and endeavour not to take laws into our own hands

1 Like

Re: Photo: Who Is "Chimaokoro63", And What Don't We Know About The Kuje Bomb Blasts? by alcatraz002: 4:11pm On Oct 04, 2015
SUGARBEE:

Why won't they? They want to disrupt the whole show since Jonathan lost out. We know of subterranean moves by the igbos to instigate mistrust and hate between Yoruba and Hausa/Fulani. It is so freaking clear to any sane mind who is abreast of local politics in Nigeria.

We know igbos hate Yoruba but they should not dare bomb our city. We are watching very closely and we know the games being played by igbos.

If igbos want out, please leave peacefully.

3 Likes

Re: Photo: Who Is "Chimaokoro63", And What Don't We Know About The Kuje Bomb Blasts? by Gh0stFreak: 4:13pm On Oct 04, 2015
i don't really engage in tribal wars but i've gotta say this,you smelly as.s yorubastards are damn pathetic,you guys have been looking for a way to bring igbos into this bh problem for a long time due to your hatred for the igbo tribe and to please your hausa masters.
when GEJ was still in power you hate-filled morons blamed it on his cluelessness and ineptitude but now Gej is no longer in power and you're looking for someone else to blame instead of blaming it on the dullard in aso rock.

9 Likes

Re: Photo: Who Is "Chimaokoro63", And What Don't We Know About The Kuje Bomb Blasts? by alcatraz002: 4:14pm On Oct 04, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

you are right

I always knew fulani are not responsible for the kidnap of Oku falae, it was the Igbos who kidnapped him~ Ishaq Akintolu

grin

cc: Zimoni, Edcure, shym3xx

I am a Yoruba christian and I am entitled to my views, who the hell is ishaq akintola? Make a joke out of all this as you want but we know igbos detonated that bomb in Abuja.

ALL Nigerians should please take note that the biafrans drew the 1st blood.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Who Is "Chimaokoro63", And What Don't We Know About The Kuje Bomb Blasts? by coolitempa(f): 4:17pm On Oct 04, 2015
We can all see the biafrans have started carrying out their bombings..... angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Who Is "Chimaokoro63", And What Don't We Know About The Kuje Bomb Blasts? by ArodewilliamsT: 4:19pm On Oct 04, 2015
alcatraz002:

I am a Yoruba christian and I am entitled to my views, who the hell is ishaq akintola? Make a joke out of all this as you want but we know igbos detonated that bomb in Abuja.

ALL Nigerians should please take note that the biafrans drew the 1st blood.

We are saying the same thing. Old falae was too senile to recognize his captors and Shekau is actually from Nsukka in Christian Biafraland. We are on the same page bro grin

5 Likes

Re: Photo: Who Is "Chimaokoro63", And What Don't We Know About The Kuje Bomb Blasts? by Gh0stFreak: 4:21pm On Oct 04, 2015
alcatraz002:

idio.t,so olu falae dosen't know the difference between fulani herdsmen and an igbo man?
better cure yourself of hatred before you run mad.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Protest Will Continue Until Okorocha, Ekweremadu Emerges As President In 2019 / (photo) Of The Mosque That Was Demolished By Wike In River State / Igboland Is LANDLOCKED, STOP ARGUING (proof)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.