Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:15 AM

"Chima Okoro" Could Be A Yoruba - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Chima Okoro" Could Be A Yoruba (1085 Views)

Chima Okoro Arrested / Chima Okoro's Fake Twitter Account Was Cloned By A Yoruba / Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Chima Okoro" Could Be A Yoruba by Adelaide2: 3:51pm On Oct 04, 2015
I would not be surprised if the real "Chima Okoro" is a Yoruba masquerading as in Igbo man. We all know to what extent Yorubas can go to undermine Igbo. They use Igbo names to commit crime both in real life and on cyberspace. Here in Nairaland we have several threads exemplifying Yoruba criminals in real life who have used igbo names to commit criminal acts, including drug trafficking and visa racketeering. This is time to prove how smart the Nigerian security services are. They must fish out "Chima Okoro".

5 Likes

Re: "Chima Okoro" Could Be A Yoruba by munchfani: 3:56pm On Oct 04, 2015
Re: "Chima Okoro" Could Be A Yoruba by Magician1503(m): 3:56pm On Oct 04, 2015
I didn't expect anything less from these igbos.
Everything is propaganda to them.
Always playing the victim.

3 Likes

Re: "Chima Okoro" Could Be A Yoruba by Nobody: 3:57pm On Oct 04, 2015
Of course, he is check my post on that. Read the stupid replies from the Yoruba's

1 Like

Re: "Chima Okoro" Could Be A Yoruba by olawalepopoola: 3:58pm On Oct 04, 2015
Igbos should learn to take responsibilities for their attitude, not blaming everything on hausa, Yoruba, UK and USA

3 Likes

Re: "Chima Okoro" Could Be A Yoruba by Adelaide2: 4:11pm On Oct 04, 2015
olawalepopoola:
Igbos should learn to take responsibilities for their attitude, not blaming everything on hausa, Yoruba, UK and USA

Shut up, frigging Igbo wannabes

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Chima Okoro" Could Be A Yoruba by simplycarro: 4:14pm On Oct 04, 2015
Foolish OP.
Chima Okoro is as igbotic as Igbo could come. Stop denying him. If he has made an invention now, you would not be disclaiming him.
Eyin wereyy.

3 Likes

Re: "Chima Okoro" Could Be A Yoruba by olawalepopoola: 4:20pm On Oct 04, 2015
Adelaide2:

Shut up, frigging Igbo wannabes
Idiot! I am not a wannabe! I am proud of my tribe! I am an Ibadan man in particular and a Yoruba in general. Me no de use any kind of nairaland name! I be olawale popoola! Get that into your idiotic sense

3 Likes

Re: "Chima Okoro" Could Be A Yoruba by alcatraz002: 4:42pm On Oct 04, 2015
OP, don't be mischievous. We all know ipob youths have started the armed struggle for the actualization of Biafra and the destruction of the Zoo. Abi una no want Biafra again?

All biafrans should be happy the agitations are now taking a violent turn. Please leave Yoruba alone oooo. We take God beg you.

If you wan see gbege make una try bomb Lagos, na dat time una go know say we no be cowards. Thank you.

3 Likes

Re: "Chima Okoro" Could Be A Yoruba by Iykopee(m): 4:45pm On Oct 04, 2015
The OP isn't far from the truth. I have seen several yorubastards masquerading as igbo on NL.

1 Like

Re: "Chima Okoro" Could Be A Yoruba by ArodewilliamsT: 4:47pm On Oct 04, 2015
A yoruba nairalander alcatraz002, says he has evidence about the kidnap of olu falae and Abuja bombings. Operatives should Please zero in on him. Thank you

www.nairaland.com/2642840/photo-chimaokoro63-what-dont-know/1#38661783#38661783

1 Like

Re: "Chima Okoro" Could Be A Yoruba by olawalepopoola: 4:49pm On Oct 04, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:
A yoruba nairalander alcatraz002, says he has evidence about the kidnap of olu falae and Abuja bombings. Operatives should Please zero in on him. Thank you

If they can track him they should and he should face the law

2 Likes

Re: "Chima Okoro" Could Be A Yoruba by ArodewilliamsT: 4:54pm On Oct 04, 2015
olawalepopoola:
I agree with you 100%.

1 Like

Re: "Chima Okoro" Could Be A Yoruba by alcatraz002: 4:59pm On Oct 04, 2015
olawalepopoola:

Lol, you are a very funny idiot.You think all these will deflect from the fact that ipob youths bombed in Abuja? Continue your tom foolery.

1 Like

Re: "Chima Okoro" Could Be A Yoruba by IGBOPRINCE: 5:08pm On Oct 04, 2015
Adelaide2:
I would not be surprised if the real "Chima Okoro" is a Yoruba masquerading as in Igbo man. We all know to what extent Yorubas can go to undermine Igbo. They use Igbo names to commit crime both in real life and on cyberspace. Here in Nairaland we have several threads exemplifying Yoruba criminals in real life who have used igbo names to commit criminal acts, including drug trafficking and visa racketeering. This is time to prove how smart the Nigerian security services are. They must fish out "Chima Okoro".
yes , no doubt he s, I thought you all know?

Rose2014 has busted many monikers claiming igbos and we southsouth.

You see them on nairaland and tweeters and fbk too.

Don't be surprised, they will still open more to predicts bokoharam attacks and answers igbo names.
Re: "Chima Okoro" Could Be A Yoruba by wisdomguy4u(m): 5:31pm On Oct 04, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

The DSS should track him down ASAP ... No stone should be left upturn in the fight against terrorism in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: "Chima Okoro" Could Be A Yoruba by Adelaide2: 1:10pm On Oct 05, 2015
You see, I told you that "Chima Okoro" is a Yoruba

https://www.nairaland.com/2643837/boko-haram-releases-pics-abuja
Re: "Chima Okoro" Could Be A Yoruba by Eastlink(m): 1:21pm On Oct 05, 2015
alcatraz002:
OP, don't be mischievous. We all know ipob youths have started the armed struggle for the actualization of Biafra and the destruction of the Zoo. Abi una no want Biafra again?

All biafrans should be happy the agitations are now taking a violent turn. Please leave Yoruba alone oooo. We take God beg you.

If you wan see gbege make una try bomb Lagos, na dat time una go know say we no be cowards. Thank you.
Show us your source that IPOB are gathering arms. Or did you got this information from your usual Lagos-Ibadan expressway news stand. You lot should understand that the right to self-determination mustn't be construed as a sign of warfare.

(1) (Reply)

How Low Can Nigeria Go? / Electricity Tariffs To Rise By 40% Next Month (UPDATED)NERC to Apply Wisdom / Opinion: Open Letter To All Nigerian Lawmakers - By David Mark

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.