Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,518 members, 7,801,388 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:36 PM

Stunning Photos Of Emir Sanusi's Daughters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stunning Photos Of Emir Sanusi's Daughters (50233 Views)

The Wedding Of Emir Sanusi's Niece, Mufida In Pictures / Photos Of Emir Sanusi's Daughter, Yusra / Picture Of Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa'adatu Barkindo-Musdafa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stunning Photos Of Emir Sanusi's Daughters by ObiOmaMu: 4:11pm On Oct 04, 2015
Emir Sanusi had said in his memo slamming those who criticized him over for marrying an 18 year old princess:
I have daughters. And they know they can only marry from certain backgrounds."

Meet the 7 princesses of HRH Mohammed Sanusi II, The Emir of Kano. See another photo after the cut.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/10/stunning-photos-of-emir-sanusis.html

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stunning Photos Of Emir Sanusi's Daughters by Nobody: 4:14pm On Oct 04, 2015
May you never suffer the sins of your father..!

125 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Stunning Photos Of Emir Sanusi's Daughters by mebad(m): 4:16pm On Oct 04, 2015
Superbreed:

That's cold ...

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stunning Photos Of Emir Sanusi's Daughters by Republlican(f): 4:17pm On Oct 04, 2015
Sanusi is an ijiat and BH member. Stop spoiling our young girls.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Stunning Photos Of Emir Sanusi's Daughters by SUGARBEE(f): 4:21pm On Oct 04, 2015
Damn! Was he a one time central bank governor or a _Fucking machine?

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stunning Photos Of Emir Sanusi's Daughters by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:26pm On Oct 04, 2015
Will Sanusi give me one of his cute daughters? I promise to revert to Islam grin

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Stunning Photos Of Emir Sanusi's Daughters by aresa: 4:26pm On Oct 04, 2015
Superbreed:

Exactly what's the sins of their father?

Is he responsible for making you a hateful, bigoted, disgruntled and bitter human being?

The sinners are really the folks that raised and brought you up to be a hateful, bigoted, disgruntled and bitter human being so why not direct your rage and anger at them...

164 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Stunning Photos Of Emir Sanusi's Daughters by Greyworld: 4:33pm On Oct 04, 2015
He better watch the that girl @ the far right lest she marries a "yoppy boi" from a "certain background"

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stunning Photos Of Emir Sanusi's Daughters by zenith4biz(m): 4:44pm On Oct 04, 2015
Hausa man Dark
Hausa Son. Dark
Hausa woman Light
Hausa daughter Light

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Stunning Photos Of Emir Sanusi's Daughters by glassjar1: 4:45pm On Oct 04, 2015
they were fed with my oil money cool cool

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stunning Photos Of Emir Sanusi's Daughters by adejaresalami1(m): 4:53pm On Oct 04, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Will Sanusi give me one of his cute daughters? I promise to revert to Islam grin
ibo boy....the love of money in the blood stream grin grin grin grin

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stunning Photos Of Emir Sanusi's Daughters by warrior01: 4:54pm On Oct 04, 2015
He has these daughters and he went and married another daughter. What is wrong with these mallams even with all their education?

26 Likes

Re: Stunning Photos Of Emir Sanusi's Daughters by frankyychiji(f): 4:58pm On Oct 04, 2015
All I can imagine right now is the different sizes and shapes of their kpekus! Enough kpekus for bobos to devour! Kai yarinya! Kawo duri yarinya!! grin grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Stunning Photos Of Emir Sanusi's Daughters by frankyychiji(f): 5:03pm On Oct 04, 2015
adejaresalami1:
ibo boy....the love of money in the blood stream grin grin grin grin
The guy wants to yansh some fine kpekus and you are here talking off-point! Get a life dude undecided

Abii of what use are Sanusi's daughters if not food for the boys before one old bearded money bag granpa comes to whisk them away.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stunning Photos Of Emir Sanusi's Daughters by fratermathy(m): 5:11pm On Oct 04, 2015
Okay. We now know them. Next!

2 Likes

Re: Stunning Photos Of Emir Sanusi's Daughters by Omotayor123(f): 5:12pm On Oct 04, 2015
shocked See Baba Photo Shoot... Truth be told the girls are looking very beautiful. Large Family.

BTW, Where the guys @tongue

1 Like

Re: Stunning Photos Of Emir Sanusi's Daughters by Lasgidy1(m): 5:12pm On Oct 04, 2015
Re: Stunning Photos Of Emir Sanusi's Daughters by kennyman2000(m): 5:12pm On Oct 04, 2015
Not surprised

1 Like

Re: Stunning Photos Of Emir Sanusi's Daughters by tola9ja: 5:12pm On Oct 04, 2015
zenith4biz:
ig*o man sell igbo made accessories claim it original
ig *o Son. sell igbo made accessories claim it original
ig*o woman olosho
ig*o girl olosho

Re: Stunning Photos Of Emir Sanusi's Daughters by ijustdey: 5:13pm On Oct 04, 2015
beautiful daughters

am sure he won't give his daughters away for marriage @18years old

but he can marry an 18year old girl

12 Likes

Re: Stunning Photos Of Emir Sanusi's Daughters by sukkot: 5:13pm On Oct 04, 2015
hmmm wahala dey ooo. this man na only x chromosomes he dey shoot. no wonder he look effeminate

3 Likes

Re: Stunning Photos Of Emir Sanusi's Daughters by tola9ja: 5:13pm On Oct 04, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

hypocrisy
Re: Stunning Photos Of Emir Sanusi's Daughters by veeberry(m): 5:13pm On Oct 04, 2015
Yet she's marrying her 2nd to last daughters mate. Is is religion or choice?

2 Likes

Re: Stunning Photos Of Emir Sanusi's Daughters by TreasuredGlory: 5:13pm On Oct 04, 2015
K
Re: Stunning Photos Of Emir Sanusi's Daughters by teasel: 5:13pm On Oct 04, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Are you above 50?
If no, forget it.

6 Likes

Re: Stunning Photos Of Emir Sanusi's Daughters by Republlican(f): 5:13pm On Oct 04, 2015
Re: Stunning Photos Of Emir Sanusi's Daughters by bdemix(m): 5:14pm On Oct 04, 2015
I need just only 2.. grin

1 Like

Re: Stunning Photos Of Emir Sanusi's Daughters by damton(m): 5:14pm On Oct 04, 2015
No wonder the population of the north keeps increasing exponentially. one man can give birth to a city. Anyway , thank goodness he is more than capable to cater for his large family.

6 Likes

Re: Stunning Photos Of Emir Sanusi's Daughters by lonelydora: 5:14pm On Oct 04, 2015
Ok
Re: Stunning Photos Of Emir Sanusi's Daughters by adejaresalami1(m): 5:14pm On Oct 04, 2015
frankyychiji:
The guy wants to yansh some fine kpekus and you are here talking off-point! Get a life dude undecided

Abii of what use are Sanusi's daughters if not food for the boys before one old bearded money bag granpa comes to whisk them away.
off point is when you think that guy can actually go out with any of those girls...wetin concern you sed undecided undecided undecided
Re: Stunning Photos Of Emir Sanusi's Daughters by sonogo(m): 5:14pm On Oct 04, 2015
They suppose to be in their husbands
House by now, some are above 11
And 18.

19 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fashola Reacts After His Appointment As Minister Of Works & Housing / PDP Wins More Seats In Kaduna State Assembly / General Azubuike Ihejirika Joins APC (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.