Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,258 members, 7,807,889 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:51 PM

Stunning Photos Of Emir Sanusi's Daughters - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stunning Photos Of Emir Sanusi's Daughters (50251 Views)

The Wedding Of Emir Sanusi's Niece, Mufida In Pictures / Photos Of Emir Sanusi's Daughter, Yusra / Picture Of Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa'adatu Barkindo-Musdafa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stunning Photos Of Emir Sanusi's Daughters by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:41pm On Oct 04, 2015
tola9ja:

becuse you hate truth i.e the man bellow
I don't hate Buhari.... Never hated him! I only disagree with him on political issues

1 Like

Re: Stunning Photos Of Emir Sanusi's Daughters by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:46pm On Oct 04, 2015
83lagosroad:

U don't need him to marry them just impregnate and life goes on. Hahgahaha
Bro, where will I see them to impregnate them? Shey I go break into the palace?

2 Likes

Re: Stunning Photos Of Emir Sanusi's Daughters by lekan29ice(m): 6:48pm On Oct 04, 2015
These girls fine die
Re: Stunning Photos Of Emir Sanusi's Daughters by Banter1(m): 7:31pm On Oct 04, 2015
Superbreed:
May you never suffer the sins of your father..!
that's deep.

1 Like

Re: Stunning Photos Of Emir Sanusi's Daughters by Aitee1: 7:34pm On Oct 04, 2015
mebad:

That's cold ...

You fit help am warm nah undecided
Re: Stunning Photos Of Emir Sanusi's Daughters by sabi99(m): 7:34pm On Oct 04, 2015
Republlican:
Sanusi is an ijiat and BH member. Stop spoiling our young girls.
....4get that man his daughters...they appear to be beautiful buh u r far more beautiful.....so how r things with....let talk

1 Like

Re: Stunning Photos Of Emir Sanusi's Daughters by Nobody: 7:37pm On Oct 04, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
them sweet na grin grin
no do o...na under aged girls be that oo... grin

1 Like

Re: Stunning Photos Of Emir Sanusi's Daughters by frankyychiji(f): 7:42pm On Oct 04, 2015
jenyna:
I want to ask something o
Shoot! grin
Re: Stunning Photos Of Emir Sanusi's Daughters by sabi99(m): 7:43pm On Oct 04, 2015
SUGARBEE:
Damn! Was he a one time central bank governor or a _Fucking machine?
........shut d hell up.....wetin b ur own....na so fucking,Bleep and other things full ur comment....atleast make one +ve word or sentence comot 4 ur mouth naa
Re: Stunning Photos Of Emir Sanusi's Daughters by sabi99(m): 7:50pm On Oct 04, 2015
veeberry:
Yet she's marrying her 2nd to last daughters mate. Is is religion or choice?
dey der naa....once he's succeeded in marrying 7 women, then a compensation of 14 women would be given to him in d next world

1 Like

Re: Stunning Photos Of Emir Sanusi's Daughters by frankyychiji(f): 7:50pm On Oct 04, 2015
eagleeye2:

If I were a gambling man, I will choose the later.
grin grin
Re: Stunning Photos Of Emir Sanusi's Daughters by SUGARBEE(f): 7:52pm On Oct 04, 2015
sabi99:
........shut d hell up.....wetin b ur own....na so fucking,Bleep and other things full ur comment....atleast make one +ve word or sentence comot 4 ur mouth naa
smiley
Re: Stunning Photos Of Emir Sanusi's Daughters by Nobody: 7:59pm On Oct 04, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Will Sanusi give me one of his cute daughters? I promise to revert to Islam grin
Have you read his recent article? You must have ROYAL blood running through your veins to marry his daughter.
Re: Stunning Photos Of Emir Sanusi's Daughters by frankyychiji(f): 8:06pm On Oct 04, 2015
Phockphockman, ishiamu, sweetorgasm, ozaokpe the 9ner, make Una come see kpekus ooo grin grin
Re: Stunning Photos Of Emir Sanusi's Daughters by macaranta(m): 8:09pm On Oct 04, 2015
mebad:

That's cold ...
Really cold...
Re: Stunning Photos Of Emir Sanusi's Daughters by sabi99(m): 8:12pm On Oct 04, 2015
SUGARBEE:
smiley
lols....no be me write dah thing oooo
Re: Stunning Photos Of Emir Sanusi's Daughters by tola9ja: 8:22pm On Oct 04, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

I don't hate Buhari.... Never hated him! I only disagree with him on political issues

ok why did you dis agreee with him ?

his he better than jonathan ?

did you think Nigeria will change under him
Re: Stunning Photos Of Emir Sanusi's Daughters by theDEVILisHERE: 8:25pm On Oct 04, 2015
mebad:

That's cold ...

But that's a good prayer 4 them
Tho it wouldn't stop any impending kama
Re: Stunning Photos Of Emir Sanusi's Daughters by sonogo(m): 8:27pm On Oct 04, 2015
sirTesco:

All those females in ur haux dat are above '**', are they in their husband's house?
I know you will me your mentor
Mohamad married 6 yrs old Pikin shm
For you
Re: Stunning Photos Of Emir Sanusi's Daughters by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:34pm On Oct 04, 2015
IzonOwei:
no do o...na under aged girls be that oo... grin
Me no be over-age na
Re: Stunning Photos Of Emir Sanusi's Daughters by Nobody: 8:41pm On Oct 04, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Me no be over-age na
you wey be man... grin grin
Re: Stunning Photos Of Emir Sanusi's Daughters by ajibos23(m): 8:57pm On Oct 04, 2015
and ur brain also dark....u fool
zenith4biz:
Hausa man Dark
Hausa Son. Dark
Hausa woman Light
Hausa daughter Light

Re: Stunning Photos Of Emir Sanusi's Daughters by peleson: 9:20pm On Oct 04, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Will Sanusi give me one of his cute daughters? I promise to revert to Islam grin

My guy bone that talk abeg! Nothing stunning about these girls! None is beautiful

1 Like

Re: Stunning Photos Of Emir Sanusi's Daughters by taheer88(m): 10:54pm On Oct 04, 2015
Cool
Re: Stunning Photos Of Emir Sanusi's Daughters by cabaliciouscabal: 3:35am On Oct 05, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Unless u promise to spend ur honeymoon in Iraq or Syria.

Once u agree I will certainly deliver ur request to him.

In d mean tym u can choose d one u like.

1 Like

Re: Stunning Photos Of Emir Sanusi's Daughters by farouk2much(m): 8:02am On Oct 05, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
hmm, very funy my guy go nd get money b4 reverting 2 islam, dey wil nt gv a poor man even if he's a muslim
Re: Stunning Photos Of Emir Sanusi's Daughters by awa(m): 8:35am On Oct 05, 2015
But why they no wear hijab I thought no outsider ought to see their faces?
Re: Stunning Photos Of Emir Sanusi's Daughters by Nobody: 8:38am On Oct 05, 2015
How many of them has Buhari the paedophile fingered?
Re: Stunning Photos Of Emir Sanusi's Daughters by francis7257(m): 10:28am On Oct 05, 2015
Exactly what's the sins of their father?

Is he responsible for making you a hateful, bigoted, disgruntled and bitter human being?

The sinners are really the folks that raised and brought you up to be a hateful, bigoted, disgruntled and bitter human being so why not direct your rage and anger at them...[/quote]

All this on only one head,pls for the love of man,share it to other wailers of his kind.

1 Like

Re: Stunning Photos Of Emir Sanusi's Daughters by sweetgala(m): 11:01am On Oct 05, 2015
mebad:

That's cold ...

That's cold to you but a true prayers for all men irrespective of their perceived innocence. Many of but father's and theirs before them have committed sins and some have generational courses on their heads.

It's one prayer I pray everyday, many of us don't know what our parents did to get to where they are, especially children of people in positions of authority
Re: Stunning Photos Of Emir Sanusi's Daughters by sweetgala(m): 11:02am On Oct 05, 2015
awa:
But why they no wear hijab I thought no outsider ought to see their faces?

The hijab can not be enforced of the woman, it's her choice
Re: Stunning Photos Of Emir Sanusi's Daughters by mebad(m): 11:37am On Oct 05, 2015
sweetgala:

That's cold to you but a true prayers for all men irrespective of their perceived innocence. Many of out father's and theirs before then have committed sins and some have generational courses on their heads.

It's one prayer I pray everyday, many of us don't know what our parents did to get to where they are, especially children of people in positions of authority

Noted...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Orji Kalu Storms Aba For Tonimas' Requiem Mass (Photos) / Photos From The Ongoing Renovation At Enugu International Airport / School Feeding Women Sat Overnight For APC Rally In Mapo, Ibadan. Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.