Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,502 members, 7,801,315 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:43 PM

Jonathan Breaks Silence - El-Rufai Lied On Independence Expenditure - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Breaks Silence - El-Rufai Lied On Independence Expenditure (59172 Views)

Malabu Oil Deal: Jonathan Breaks Silence On Bribe Allegation / Senate Rejects Buhari’s 2017-2019 Medium Term Expenditure Framework / Joshua Okpo Dies After Amaechi Ordered Probe Of N18bn Expenditure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Breaks Silence - El-Rufai Lied On Independence Expenditure by MabraO: 7:13pm On Oct 04, 2015
Jonalistic:
oga start ur calculation 4rm oct 1st 2010 to oct 1st 2014 is it nt 5yrs.pls go bak 2 nursry sch.

Mumu
If u add 107.6 + 45 + 180= 332million
That's for 3years
Now I ask where is 2010 nd 2011 for d figure to add up to 332?
Now u be to go back to crèche

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan Breaks Silence - El-Rufai Lied On Independence Expenditure by mbulela: 7:13pm On Oct 04, 2015
zinny20:
I bliv Gej hundred percent! Dat Man fulfilled God's Mandate. 4 Nigeria its d unscrupulous men under him dat ruined Nigeria n dey r still working! Open Ur Eyes People of God!
Stop attempting to intimidate us with God.
How did you deduce God's mandate for GEJ and how did you confirm he fulfilled it?
I detest such brazen unjustifiable comments.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Breaks Silence - El-Rufai Lied On Independence Expenditure by sweatlana: 7:15pm On Oct 04, 2015
This is exactly how they rubbished Gej administration with their hateful lies.

Buhari and apc are the worst thing to happen to Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Breaks Silence - El-Rufai Lied On Independence Expenditure by babestella: 7:16pm On Oct 04, 2015
koboko69:
A thread to make the wailers run unclad over the place.

First and formost....Yaradua only budgeted 62 million for the 50th celebration of independence but was kicked ro 10billion Naira in Jonathans regime. Do a search your self.

This is a saving face LIE from Jonathan

Shut up that cesspit you call mouth, how could someone spend 10Billion for a days celebration or even in 5 years to celebrate independence. You must be very sick to believe such. GEJ and PDP have challenged the APC to publish the details of the spending for Nigerians to see. Let them go ahead and publish it and lets see who is actually telling lies. I can see APC has learnt to tell you fooo0ooools what you want to hear instead of focusing on real governance.

Tomorrow they'll come and tell us GEJ bought open gold shoe for 25 Billion naira and de-diots like you will believe it. Animal.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Breaks Silence - El-Rufai Lied On Independence Expenditure by investnotspend: 7:16pm On Oct 04, 2015
Greyworld:
Can APC and PDP spoke persons (although el rufai isn't a spoke man) corroborate any story?

I can't believe that 64 billion story, watin dem buy?
Elrufai should either tell another lie or simply tell the truth.

You better flash back to the gold plater i phones they customized with coat of arm , now that is where the money went.
Re: Jonathan Breaks Silence - El-Rufai Lied On Independence Expenditure by Nobody: 7:17pm On Oct 04, 2015
sunnymaja:
Sentiment has made many to ask questions : why was the figure 107 and 180 in 2012 and 2014 but just 45 in 2013. Perhaps they didn't do celebration but just cake in Aso Rock. Has Jonathan had any measure to reduce any previous year's expenses by more than half in any circumstances. Certainly not. So the figure can't be 45. Find out please.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Only in Aso Rock... Wicked
Re: Jonathan Breaks Silence - El-Rufai Lied On Independence Expenditure by drss(m): 7:18pm On Oct 04, 2015
anigbajumo:

Is is a must for illitrate like you to contribute on public affairs?

No wonder over 65mill of Nigeria are illitrate,God of Nazareth see grammer.

SMH,for your illitracy....
hahahahahhaha see who's calling me illitrate grin see ur grammar cheesy ''is is'' u sure say u go school grin
Re: Jonathan Breaks Silence - El-Rufai Lied On Independence Expenditure by Nobody: 7:18pm On Oct 04, 2015
MabraO:

Mumu
If u add 107.6 + 45 + 180= 332million
That's for 3years
Now I ask where is 2010 nd 2011 for d figure to add up to 332?
Now u be to go back to crèche
cheesy cheesy cheesy Crèche Or breast feeding on human milk and not the goat milk he took
Re: Jonathan Breaks Silence - El-Rufai Lied On Independence Expenditure by Olufemiolaolu(m): 7:19pm On Oct 04, 2015
Jona cant spend 66 million its a lie. An ebina dat spent an average of 1 billion 2 eat in a year. Jona is a spendthrift abeg.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Breaks Silence - El-Rufai Lied On Independence Expenditure by Abugab(m): 7:21pm On Oct 04, 2015
2010 celebration is still fresh in our memories as it was billions spent for Naija @50. Why did Sulaiman not make the 2010 & 2011 costs available?
10 billion naira was spent on the celebration and that is why Sulaiman has refused to tell Nigerians the cost.
He is the one telling lies and not El Rufai.
Must he come out and defend even the undefendable?

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Breaks Silence - El-Rufai Lied On Independence Expenditure by viktor01(m): 7:22pm On Oct 04, 2015
This unofficial Vice president called El-fire sef. it's like lies runs in his DNA. spewing advanced lies and having his gullible followers swallowing it hook, line and sinker.

I knew it that by objective analysis, one could spot the lies. I mean, 22Billions to 70Millions? kai......APC.
Re: Jonathan Breaks Silence - El-Rufai Lied On Independence Expenditure by rakish(m): 7:24pm On Oct 04, 2015
babestella:

Shut up that cesspit you call mouth, how could someone spend 10Billion for a days celebration or even in 5 years to celebrate independence. You must be very sick to believe such. GEJ and PDP have challenged the APC top publish the details of the spending for Nigerians to see. Let them go ahead and publish it and lets see who is actually telling lies. I can see APC has learnt to tell you fooo0ooools what you want to hear instead of focusing on real governance.

Tomorrow they'll come and tell us GEJ bought open gold shoe for 25 Billion naira and de-diots like you will believe it. Animal.
MAYBE YOU WEREN'T BORN THEN OR A DIEHEART FAN. Jonathan cut down Nigeria @ 50 Celebrations budgetby
newslive(215)on: 8 Jul 10, 08:35 PM (5 years ago)
Upcoming(m)
Following criticism of the Federal Government’s plan to spend N16.4 billion on the celebration of Nigeria’s 50 years of independence, President Goodluck Jonathan has slashed the event’s budget to N9.5 billion.
The change is reflected in the latest supplementary budget presented to the National Assembly for consideration and passage. In a letter to the National Assembly, the president listed the areas which the cuts affect and said it was a “slight amendment.” Read more: http://africannewslive.co m/?p=7147
Reply Follow
Reply #1by
silviabells(950)on: 9 Jul 10, 02:43 AM (5 years ago)
Upcoming(f)
that is good
Reply #2by
Harnon(342)on: 11 Jul 10, 02:16 PM (5 years ago)
Upcoming(f)
Bera!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Breaks Silence - El-Rufai Lied On Independence Expenditure by abagoro(m): 7:30pm On Oct 04, 2015
SenseiX:

https://www.thecable.ng/just-jonathan-brands-el-rufai-liar
Outright falsehood Mr Spokesman. I am sure 6.6 billion was used in 2010 alone.
Re: Jonathan Breaks Silence - El-Rufai Lied On Independence Expenditure by abagoro(m): 7:33pm On Oct 04, 2015
Abugab:
2010 celebration is still fresh in our memories as it was billions spent for Naija @50. Why did Sulaiman not make the 2010 & 2011 costs available?
10 billion naira was spent on the celebration and that is why Sulaiman has refused to tell Nigerians the cost.
He is the one telling lies and not El Rufai.
Must he come out and defend even the undefendable?

We argued it out here on Nairaland and Jonathan's apologists were arguing 10billion was too small in 2010. Maybe they are suffering from memory loss.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Breaks Silence - El-Rufai Lied On Independence Expenditure by akanaba01: 7:36pm On Oct 04, 2015
El-rufa is an attention seeker idiot.
Re: Jonathan Breaks Silence - El-Rufai Lied On Independence Expenditure by koboko69: 7:38pm On Oct 04, 2015
babestella:

Shut up that cesspit you call mouth, how could someone spend 10Billion for a days celebration or even in 5 years to celebrate independence. You must be very sick to believe such. GEJ and PDP have challenged the APC top publish the details of the spending for Nigerians to see. Let them go ahead and publish it and lets see who is actually telling lies. I can see APC has learnt to tell you fooo0ooools what you want to hear instead of focusing on real governance.

Ode...oya read

http://www.news.dailytrust.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=20581:budget-jump-for-nigeria-50yaradua-n62-million-jonathan-n10-billion-&catid=46:lead-stories&Itemid=140

http://saharareporters.com/2010/06/21/president-goodluck-jonathan’s-10-billion-naira-‘owambe’-party

Your next line is to discredit the links.

Sorry ehn....keep deceiving yourself

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Breaks Silence - El-Rufai Lied On Independence Expenditure by Abugab(m): 7:39pm On Oct 04, 2015
abagoro:

We argued it out here on Nairaland and Jonathan's apologists were arguing 10billion was too small in 2010. Maybe they are suffering from memory loss.

Serious memory loss particularly on the part of Sulaiman who came out to further add salt to an already rotten injury

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Breaks Silence - El-Rufai Lied On Independence Expenditure by nationwide1(m): 7:42pm On Oct 04, 2015
handsomeclouds:
[size=40pt]you no get eyes. There is nothing to believe in this foolish story . 107.6+45+180=332.6 divide the answer by 3 = 110.87. This is another lie from PDP. You guys have totally run out of ideas. The Sule who came up with these useless figures must show us his CERTIFICATE[/size]
I thought you read where he challenged the federal government to publish the figures for Nigerians to see.
Re: Jonathan Breaks Silence - El-Rufai Lied On Independence Expenditure by ify84(m): 7:43pm On Oct 04, 2015
I hate APC

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Breaks Silence - El-Rufai Lied On Independence Expenditure by kodded(m): 7:44pm On Oct 04, 2015
MizMyColi:

Alhaji Lafiaji!
Are you see what I am saw?

Cc:
Whynotthetruth
TonyeBarcanista
Truckpusher
Bloodkiller
Ecoterrors
Firefire
Mogidi

Kindly come here and witness an evil perpetrated by a human to another in broad daylight.

Verdammt!
"if apc says that today is monday, nigerians should check their calender to be sure" Fayose 2015

after apc fear the devil undecided

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Breaks Silence - El-Rufai Lied On Independence Expenditure by tinktanker: 7:45pm On Oct 04, 2015
handsomeclouds:
[size=30pt]Those of 2010 and 11 won't be at hand cos the figures were outrageous I suppose. And I wonder why 332 was divided by 5 years and not three years. PDP and lies.the average is 110 million for three years.... Didn't they take mathematics at school?
[/size]
ur so gullible sha. No matter how expensive it maybe it cant be up to 64billion. Blind clueless supporters.
Re: Jonathan Breaks Silence - El-Rufai Lied On Independence Expenditure by ismailaoladayo: 7:45pm On Oct 04, 2015
Sule is a sharp me, he refuse to mention how much was spent in 2010 and 2011, he just tabulated 2012,2013 and 2014, is like 10 and 11 was outrageous
Re: Jonathan Breaks Silence - El-Rufai Lied On Independence Expenditure by 1freshdude: 7:50pm On Oct 04, 2015
babestella:

Every normal person should find it difficult to believe the news that the Nigerian government spent a mind blogging amount running into Billions on independence day celebration. But that it is difficult to believe does not mean that it did not happen. The link below should interest you.

https://www.nairaland.com/476700/breaking-news-jonathan-reduces-independence
Re: Jonathan Breaks Silence - El-Rufai Lied On Independence Expenditure by bashydemy(m): 7:52pm On Oct 04, 2015
merry02:
APC and lies are synonymous!
You are one of the gullible that will believe this story, If GEJ can budget 1 billion for food annually then anything can happen.
Re: Jonathan Breaks Silence - El-Rufai Lied On Independence Expenditure by andyanders: 7:54pm On Oct 04, 2015
Still, it was a stealing galore during Jonathan's administration.
Re: Jonathan Breaks Silence - El-Rufai Lied On Independence Expenditure by merry02(m): 7:56pm On Oct 04, 2015
bashydemy:
You are one of the gullible that will believe this story, If GEJ can budget 1 billion for food annually then anything can happen.
are you not also a gullible boy to have believe El Rufia? Let the fed gov do the needful and publish the expenditure since 2012 and stop making flimsy accusation.
Re: Jonathan Breaks Silence - El-Rufai Lied On Independence Expenditure by Excellentmind: 8:05pm On Oct 04, 2015
rakish:
MAYBE YOU WEREN'T BORN THEN OR A DIEHEART FAN. Jonathan cut down Nigeria @ 50 Celebrations budgetby
newslive(215)on: 8 Jul 10, 08:35 PM (5 years ago)
Upcoming(m)
Following criticism of the Federal Government’s plan to spend N16.4 billion on the celebration of Nigeria’s 50 years of independence, President Goodluck Jonathan has slashed the event’s budget to N9.5 billion.
The change is reflected in the latest supplementary budget presented to the National Assembly for consideration and passage. In a letter to the National Assembly, the president listed the areas which the cuts affect and said it was a “slight amendment.” Read more: http://africannewslive.co m/?p=7147
Reply Follow
Reply #1by
silviabells(950)on: 9 Jul 10, 02:43 AM (5 years ago)
Upcoming(f)
that is good
Reply #2by
Harnon(342)on: 11 Jul 10, 02:16 PM (5 years ago)
Upcoming(f)
Bera!

Let's just agree with your rewriting of history that GEJ spent 16.4b in 2010 independence anniversary. According to Sule, the previous government spent a total of 332.6m between 2012 and 2014 thereby summing up to 16.7326.
64b-16.7326=47.2674

Now, are you insinuating that the balance of 47.2674b was spent on 2011 independence anniversary to equate the 64b posted by your mentor?

Please respond

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Breaks Silence - El-Rufai Lied On Independence Expenditure by anigbajumo(m): 8:12pm On Oct 04, 2015
drss:

hahahahahhaha see who's calling me illitrate grin see ur grammar cheesy ''is is'' u sure say u go school grin

You better open your eyes very well,I no fit laugh again ooooo...."Dis country is finished"

My younger sister (jss1 student) cnt do dat silly mistake.Pls go back to primary school before is too late, see hw u your ignorance to the world?what a shame.

1st class degree illitrate....
Re: Jonathan Breaks Silence - El-Rufai Lied On Independence Expenditure by rakish(m): 8:13pm On Oct 04, 2015
Excellentmind:

Let's just agree with your rewriting of history that GEJ spent 16.4b in 2010 independence anniversary. According to Sule, the previous government spent a total of 332.6m between 2012 and 2014 thereby summing up to 16.7326.
64b-16.7326=47.2674

Now, are you insinuating that the balance of 47.2674b was spent on 2011 independence anniversary to equate the 64b posted by your mentor?

Please respond
Did gej govern nigeria and independence celebrated under him in 2010 and 2011 alone? From 2010 to 2014 amounts to the figure given by el-rufai. Why not split that 47b figure of yours from 2011 to 2014?
Re: Jonathan Breaks Silence - El-Rufai Lied On Independence Expenditure by AlPeter: 8:14pm On Oct 04, 2015
nigerianvenom:

I recalled quoting u to say i never believed the statement from el Rufa’i, cant recall if u replied.
So many things against gej were lies that were initated by APC lie factory, but i blame GEJ cos he hardly refute all d lies. He prefers to ignore them. I bet u if it were to be GEJ alone, he wouldn't have replied this el Rufai’s statement and the masses would have believe them(apc).

a little search will show you who is lying. In 2010 alone 10billion was the budget and it was abig issue then. This man is lying
Re: Jonathan Breaks Silence - El-Rufai Lied On Independence Expenditure by Appareil(m): 8:22pm On Oct 04, 2015
BaBa Obasango to El Rufai; Inability to sustain loyalty for long! Hey! I no fit shout!!!!Na slave 'devenir' Noble or what?
Re: Jonathan Breaks Silence - El-Rufai Lied On Independence Expenditure by nanalady(f): 8:23pm On Oct 04, 2015
SenseiX:
So the Jonathan administration annual expenditure on independence was even far less than the much hyped one of Bubu.
The midget makes up for what he lacks in height with lies. He's a tall liar grin
lmao@tall liar..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Real Reasons Nigerians Are Barred From Jobs In Dubai / Yemi Osinbajo Visits Abuja Market (Photos) / PHOTO: Former Senate President David Mark's HELIPAD In Benue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.