Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,256 members, 7,807,883 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:32 PM

My Contribution To Jobless Computer Literate Youth - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / My Contribution To Jobless Computer Literate Youth (1578 Views)

200,000 Youths About To Become Jobless As November Approaches / Computer Literate People Needed. / The Attitude Of Friends When You Are Jobless. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Contribution To Jobless Computer Literate Youth by Visocrate(m): 6:44pm On Oct 04, 2015
I want to sincerely and humbly teach some folks here who are computer literate and are jobless looking for white collar job how to trade forex and how to construct inverter and other electrical appliances but you will provide all the things that are needed for the trading . The vocational skills will be channeled towards making you the type of person you want to be in life and to make you to be self reliant and you may not even need any job at the end . I am not asking for money o just my selfless and charity contribution to youths that want to be meaningful to not only themselves but also to the society at large my motivation will be a function of the people showing interest and are willing to learn. As for me I bless and thank God for providing me with Job and the skills too I need to drive my goals in life. I am a professional and qualified educator and a vocational consultant to whom it may concern I will prefer to train graduates please . This is my contribution please mods and lalasticlala
do thee needful .
Re: My Contribution To Jobless Computer Literate Youth by pelumi001(m): 7:03pm On Oct 04, 2015
You may be one of the God's sent into my life as a blessing.
And patiently attached to the thread for more of the information that will be pass by.
Re: My Contribution To Jobless Computer Literate Youth by DaPhilosopher(m): 3:56pm On Oct 05, 2015
Picks popcorn! We they hear... grin
Re: My Contribution To Jobless Computer Literate Youth by dedons: 4:03pm On Oct 05, 2015
I dey wait

sad
Re: My Contribution To Jobless Computer Literate Youth by Ask4bigneyo(m): 9:23pm On Oct 05, 2015
*Spread Mat*
Re: My Contribution To Jobless Computer Literate Youth by Visocrate(m): 12:46pm On Oct 07, 2015
when we have reasonable number of people who are interested in it then we shall set the ball rolling I don't need anybody's money as I said initially just my contribution to my fatherland
Re: My Contribution To Jobless Computer Literate Youth by Sunnypar(m): 2:26pm On Oct 07, 2015
Visocrate:
when we have reasonable number of people who are interested in it then we shall set the ball rolling I don't need anybody's money as I said initially just my contribution to my fatherland
Why wait for people before you drop your hint. Your hints would draw peeps to you.
Re: My Contribution To Jobless Computer Literate Youth by fuoski(m): 5:33pm On Oct 07, 2015
Interested
Re: My Contribution To Jobless Computer Literate Youth by udmathew: 6:17pm On Oct 07, 2015
Interested
Re: My Contribution To Jobless Computer Literate Youth by akandi4u(m): 6:53pm On Oct 07, 2015
Following! U can communicate with me via talk2akanimo@gmail.com. Drop urs let people contact you too
Re: My Contribution To Jobless Computer Literate Youth by gurunlocker: 7:28pm On Oct 07, 2015
to those interested..... be careful. Many threads started like this 'helping people' and later scamming people of their money..... I've read about a forex scam like this weeks back.

P:S: I'm not saying this is a scam, just be careful.
Re: My Contribution To Jobless Computer Literate Youth by Sweetyie(f): 7:37pm On Oct 07, 2015
Books space
Re: My Contribution To Jobless Computer Literate Youth by bonjel75(m): 8:12pm On Oct 07, 2015
interested. Can u blow d whistle so we player can pick up d race ASAP
Re: My Contribution To Jobless Computer Literate Youth by Tnot(m): 9:14pm On Oct 07, 2015
Ok now youve got our attention.
Re: My Contribution To Jobless Computer Literate Youth by khassy(m): 9:20pm On Oct 07, 2015
DaPhilosopher:
Picks popcorn! We they hear... grin

I get coke... who get mat abeg make we spread enjoy ourselves; D
Re: My Contribution To Jobless Computer Literate Youth by PapaNnamdi: 9:32pm On Oct 07, 2015
khassy:

I get coke... who get mat abeg make we spread enjoy ourselves; D
na wrapper dey available oo
Re: My Contribution To Jobless Computer Literate Youth by khassy(m): 9:37pm On Oct 07, 2015
PapaNnamdi:
na wrapper dey available oo

oya spread am... abeg who get ewa and bread grin
Re: My Contribution To Jobless Computer Literate Youth by Nobody: 9:46pm On Oct 07, 2015
just incase...
Re: My Contribution To Jobless Computer Literate Youth by Easyjay: 9:56pm On Oct 07, 2015
Re: My Contribution To Jobless Computer Literate Youth by Visocrate(m): 10:04pm On Oct 07, 2015
for the forex training I can still control the market from anywhere but all you need to do is to install team viewer in your system so that both of us can communicate effectively . I am not marketing team viewer o I believe for the folks that know much about computer and ICT they know the usefulness of team viewer I will teach you how to trade with demo account and also create live account for you which is only accessible to you only and not even me the tutor please note that on no account should anybody demand for your personal details I am not going to ask you that I will open a demo account for you then guide you on how to open the live account I don't want anybody's wahala please as I said before the only thing you will need is just your computer with internet access to it.
still in the same vein for the inverter construction I have to teach you how to interpret circuit diagrams and how to get the components needed for the construction this is practical oriented because I do construct them myself. However your physical presence and mine are needed for this to be meaningful but note that I am available during the week ends only.
Re: My Contribution To Jobless Computer Literate Youth by Visocrate(m): 10:17pm On Oct 07, 2015
please I am using the name of God to beg us nobody should use my mail address for marketing or to send me unsolicited news letters or anything that I did not permit and anybody that drops his email here please note that I am not responsible for any unsolicited messages and you are fully responsible your actions because I am not telling anybody to send me his email address just email me when you are ready and want the training I don't need anybody's money I repeat again and nobody should use or refer to my signature for what I did not do please if I notice any scam here I will have no choice than to quit it or delete the thread please. I live in Abuja and when you want my charity service you just contact me
visocrate@gmail.com then I will respond to it one thing at a time after the forex and there is still time then we can discuss the inverter construction .

(1) (Reply)

Front Desk Officer (female) Needed Urgently / Oil Company In Port Harcourt Is Recruiting / Vacancy! Apply And Resume On Monday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.