Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,481 members, 7,808,752 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:24 PM

What Are Your Biggest Turn-offs In The Opposite-sex - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are Your Biggest Turn-offs In The Opposite-sex (7132 Views)

Whats Your Biggest Turn Off Girls/guys / What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / What's Your Biggest Turn On? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are Your Biggest Turn-offs In The Opposite-sex by demicupid(f): 10:38pm On Oct 04, 2015
pasqal09:
Dumb girls

No matter how cute a girls is, if she's dumb. Then its a nay
dumb in what sense?
Re: What Are Your Biggest Turn-offs In The Opposite-sex by Cutehector(m): 10:47pm On Oct 04, 2015
RUBYRUBY:

you don't want her to catch you abi....
catch fire.. I see it as she doesn't trust me and It really turns me oFf
Re: What Are Your Biggest Turn-offs In The Opposite-sex by IceDude(m): 10:53pm On Oct 04, 2015
Pretence
Re: What Are Your Biggest Turn-offs In The Opposite-sex by melekan(m): 10:57pm On Oct 04, 2015
oh my lord!,i hate the heavily maked up girls.. wetin happen no be paint industry you day work nah
hey girls who rotate their head 180 degrees as they walk just to check their self out continiously,abeg you no get mirror?
girls with *i day here* attitude.. aba my sister why not just turn ur talent into a profession

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Biggest Turn-offs In The Opposite-sex by Yksoul(m): 11:06pm On Oct 04, 2015
I DONT LIKE COMPLAINTS,DIRTINESS,DUMP DAMSEL.DUMP, IN THE SENSE THAT SHE CANNOT EXPLORE HER INTELLIGENCE IN DISCUSSION E.G SPORTS,POLITICS,ENTERTAINMENT,HEALTH ISSUES E.T.C.
Re: What Are Your Biggest Turn-offs In The Opposite-sex by Singingbae(m): 11:11pm On Oct 04, 2015
VenusBetty:
nose picking, publicly at that
Hwfa nw, pretty gal
Re: What Are Your Biggest Turn-offs In The Opposite-sex by saasala(m): 11:30pm On Oct 04, 2015
demicupid:
dumb in what sense?
Asking this question makes you one... Sorry, but its the truth.
Re: What Are Your Biggest Turn-offs In The Opposite-sex by demicupid(f): 11:34pm On Oct 04, 2015
saasala:

Asking this question makes you one... Sorry, but its the truth.
okkay.
Re: What Are Your Biggest Turn-offs In The Opposite-sex by Fabulousb36(f): 11:39pm On Oct 04, 2015
1. Body odor 2. Attitude
Re: What Are Your Biggest Turn-offs In The Opposite-sex by Fabulousb36(f): 11:46pm On Oct 04, 2015
nickkylawve:
am immediately turned off by a guy who looks like he spends more time maintaining his appearance than I do. Complicated hairstyle? Muscles that clearly take many many hours in the gym to maintain? I like to take care of my body, but if he's going to make me feel like a slacker for not doing my hair or faking himself or spending time in the gym, I'm not interested in that relationship. I see men and women drooling over body builders and models all the time, and I just can't relate. Anyone who spends that much time focused on how they look is not compatible with me. so what turns you off
Actually I like guys with dis qualities. I love it when my guy looks good. Different cane for different folks

2 Likes

Re: What Are Your Biggest Turn-offs In The Opposite-sex by DharmyYinks: 12:23am On Oct 05, 2015
PunkyVeer:
Can't stand dudes that talk too much
Filthy looking men
101 baby mama having men
Jail birds
Drunks
No job having dudes
Dudes who tuck their shirts in
Dudes with big butts, stomachs or moobs
Really@bolded

U dnt want dudes wu tucks der shirts in and u want a dude wu has a job undecided

7 Likes

Re: What Are Your Biggest Turn-offs In The Opposite-sex by Nobody: 1:15am On Oct 05, 2015
pinceprinz:
Besides looks and manners, I distaste fake accented girls smiley
Can I ask you a question grin

@OP
I'm not sure I can describe. Dudes who have nothing to offer. If that makes any sense.
Re: What Are Your Biggest Turn-offs In The Opposite-sex by Nobody: 1:19am On Oct 05, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Can I ask you a question grin

@OP
I'm not sure I can describe. Dudes who have nothing to offer. If that makes any sense.

Oh sure. Go on!
Re: What Are Your Biggest Turn-offs In The Opposite-sex by Nobody: 1:26am On Oct 05, 2015
pinceprinz:

Oh sure. Go on!
Do we know each other grin
Re: What Are Your Biggest Turn-offs In The Opposite-sex by Nobody: 1:29am On Oct 05, 2015
MrsPhyno:
Do we know each other grin

*eyes rolling* how'd u know its me?
Re: What Are Your Biggest Turn-offs In The Opposite-sex by Nobody: 1:32am On Oct 05, 2015
Cutehector:
The detective girl
Re: What Are Your Biggest Turn-offs In The Opposite-sex by pasqal09: 1:34am On Oct 05, 2015
demicupid:
dumb in what sense?

Unintelligent, stupid, empty vessel
Re: What Are Your Biggest Turn-offs In The Opposite-sex by Nobody: 1:39am On Oct 05, 2015
d moment u start nagging, then u bcome a former.
Re: What Are Your Biggest Turn-offs In The Opposite-sex by Nobody: 1:43am On Oct 05, 2015
pinceprinz:

*eyes rolling* how'd u know its me?
Hahahahahahahahaha

Babe how u go jus leaff me like dat now
Re: What Are Your Biggest Turn-offs In The Opposite-sex by Nobody: 1:48am On Oct 05, 2015
MrsPhyno:
Hahahahahahahahaha
Babe how u go jus leaff me like dat now

LoLs . Wait! How'd you know its me, am dead curious sweet
Re: What Are Your Biggest Turn-offs In The Opposite-sex by Nobody: 1:49am On Oct 05, 2015
pinceprinz:

LoLs . Wait! How'd you know its me, am dead curious sweet
I'm sending u a PM jor grin

Follow me back na
Re: What Are Your Biggest Turn-offs In The Opposite-sex by olajorn(m): 1:52am On Oct 05, 2015
MrsPhyno:

I'm sending u a PM jor grin

Follow me back na
u Never Sleep

I cant believe i used my Newyork Data to watch 43min Isreal prime Minister at UN cry
Re: What Are Your Biggest Turn-offs In The Opposite-sex by Nobody: 1:57am On Oct 05, 2015
olajorn:
u Never Sleep

I cant believe i used my Newyork Data to watch 43min Isreal prime Minister at UN cry
U can't even comment on the topic ?
Please commot for here and stop derailing sir grin
Re: What Are Your Biggest Turn-offs In The Opposite-sex by olajorn(m): 1:59am On Oct 05, 2015
MrsPhyno:

U can't even comment on the topic ?
Please commot for here and stop derailing sir grin
i already comment Naa..look for it

I cc You on a thread
Re: What Are Your Biggest Turn-offs In The Opposite-sex by Nobody: 2:03am On Oct 05, 2015
olajorn:
i already comment Naa..look for it

I cc You on a thread
I shared it. It was beautiful. The one about Uncle Thomas? grin
I no see the cc. I'm going to bed o

pinceprinz ansa me fast o
Re: What Are Your Biggest Turn-offs In The Opposite-sex by olajorn(m): 2:09am On Oct 05, 2015
MrsPhyno:

I shared it. It was beautiful. The one about Uncle Thomas? grin
I no see the cc. I'm going to bed o

pinceprinz ansa me fast o

Night
Re: What Are Your Biggest Turn-offs In The Opposite-sex by khassy(m): 2:11am On Oct 05, 2015
nickkylawve:
am immediately turned off by a guy who looks like he spends more time maintaining his appearance than I do. Complicated hairstyle? Muscles that clearly take many many hours in the gym to maintain? I like to take care of my body, but if he's going to make me feel like a slacker for not doing my hair or faking himself or spending time in the gym, I'm not interested in that relationship. I see men and women drooling over body builders and models all the time, and I just can't relate. Anyone who spends that much time focused on how they look is not compatible with me. so what turns you off

do you suffer from inferiority complex undecidedundecided

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Biggest Turn-offs In The Opposite-sex by montezz(f): 2:32am On Oct 05, 2015
i hate braggarts,
Lies,
If he cnt speak gud english atlst 2 a reasonable extent(no one knws it all)
If he no sabi d tin ehn...na 2 pick race o! Lol
Re: What Are Your Biggest Turn-offs In The Opposite-sex by Nobody: 2:39am On Oct 05, 2015
montezz:
i hate braggarts,
Lies,
If he cnt speak gud english atlst 2 a reasonable extent(no one knws it all)
If he no sabi d tin ehn...na 2 pick race o! Lol
Which thing?

nor mind my pidgin typing o. i be one of those mk u hate bcus i nor sabi speak gud english at all o.
Re: What Are Your Biggest Turn-offs In The Opposite-sex by montezz(f): 2:41am On Oct 05, 2015
QatarPlayboy:

Which thing?

nor mind my pidgin typing o. i be one of those mk u hate bcus i nor sabi speak gud english at all o.
Thing thing...lol
Re: What Are Your Biggest Turn-offs In The Opposite-sex by Nobody: 2:45am On Oct 05, 2015
Use style tel me na. nor worry nobody go knw nor hear. na nite we dey nd na only our 2 dey here.
montezz:

Thing thing...lol
Ohhh God.. pls i need instant miracle on hw to speak oyinbo english so dat mk dis fine orente nor come dey oppress me wit am.
Re: What Are Your Biggest Turn-offs In The Opposite-sex by montezz(f): 2:49am On Oct 05, 2015
QatarPlayboy:
Use style tel me na. nor worry nobody go knw nor hear. na nite we dey nd na only our 2 dey here.

Ohhh God.. pls i need instant miracle on hw to speak oyinbo english so dat mk dis fine orente nor come dey oppress me wit am.
Lol...get a queen primer first tin 2moro mrn.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ladies, You Love Cute Guys! Would U Date This Cute Guy? (photo) / 14 Interesting Facts About Sperm That Will Blow Up Your Mind / Ever Banged Deaf And Dumb Before, How Were You Able To Convince Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.