Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,155 members, 7,807,518 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:36 PM

You Can Have Male Friends Without Sleeping With Them! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Can Have Male Friends Without Sleeping With Them! (28780 Views)

Man Grabs Lady's Chest, Reveals To Continue Sleeping With Different Women. Photo / She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T / Can A Guy And A Girl Be Best Friends Without Falling For Each Other? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Can Have Male Friends Without Sleeping With Them! by ghidefemi(m): 9:36pm On Oct 04, 2015
Snowangel4:
cry ....i don't hv any friend, life is boring or maybe because I am an introvert cry cry

Too bad... Am just gonna give you one that will suit ur kind of person. Do you mind?
Re: You Can Have Male Friends Without Sleeping With Them! by Nobody: 9:39pm On Oct 04, 2015
ghidefemi:

Too bad... Am just gonna give you one that will suit ur kind of person. Do you mind?

No..thanks
Re: You Can Have Male Friends Without Sleeping With Them! by ghidefemi(m): 9:41pm On Oct 04, 2015
Snowangel4:

No..thanks

You love it th3 way it is right?
Re: You Can Have Male Friends Without Sleeping With Them! by Nobody: 9:43pm On Oct 04, 2015
ghidefemi:

You love it th3 way it is right?

Somehow
Re: You Can Have Male Friends Without Sleeping With Them! by ojuu4u(m): 9:47pm On Oct 04, 2015
[quote author=prettythicksme post=38667621]I hardly have female friends right from time,80% of my friends are male till date!.

Stop decevin ursf, wht makes it hard 4 u to relate wt ur fellow ladies? even if its convenent 4 u, wht abt ur guy/hubby? $tatiscs shows that 80% of female frnds guys had always end in bed. (delibrate or rape) Beware!

6 Likes

Re: You Can Have Male Friends Without Sleeping With Them! by meimoks(f): 9:50pm On Oct 04, 2015
Freemanan:

Sometimes it leads to something Better. wink

Yea sometimes but rarely
Re: You Can Have Male Friends Without Sleeping With Them! by Donpressman(m): 10:07pm On Oct 04, 2015
prettythicksme:
We dont end of bleeping each other,we understand ourselves better dan u think!i am used to keeping male friends,even at work i hardly rolls with female colleagues.
Are we expecting you to tell us you bleeped any of them? you won't even tell your bf or husband let alone us. Ladies lying to men since 1806

5 Likes

Re: You Can Have Male Friends Without Sleeping With Them! by Cutehector(m): 11:22pm On Oct 04, 2015
Omotayor123:

You see... Make beautiful girl no get friend again shey
even d babe go know say dr will always be dat feeling...
Re: You Can Have Male Friends Without Sleeping With Them! by bigass123(m): 11:57pm On Oct 04, 2015
Ayaff hear..
Like you will tell me if bleeping occurs undecided

prettythicksme:
We dont end of bleeping each other,we understand ourselves better dan u think!i am used to keeping male friends,even at work i hardly rolls with female colleagues.
Re: You Can Have Male Friends Without Sleeping With Them! by khassy(m): 2:28am On Oct 05, 2015
Freemanan:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/10/you-can-have-male-friends-without-sleeping-with-them/

Cc lalasticlala

HAVING A FEMALE AS A FRIEND IS LIKE KEEPING A CHICKEN AS PET.... YOU'LL SURELY EAT IT ONE DAY.....

..KHASSY

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Can Have Male Friends Without Sleeping With Them! by Nobody: 6:33am On Oct 05, 2015
meimoks:

Yea sometimes but rarely
Yea....
Re: You Can Have Male Friends Without Sleeping With Them! by ChynoBEATS: 6:58am On Oct 05, 2015
Omotayor123:
Yeah... But the male friends always want more cry

It depends on the type you have
Re: You Can Have Male Friends Without Sleeping With Them! by olajorn(m): 7:40am On Oct 05, 2015
Omotayor123:
You are correct,ère kilaja n be kun se?
Re: You Can Have Male Friends Without Sleeping With Them! by free2ryhme: 4:13pm On Oct 05, 2015
don't mind these liars claiming to be more intelligent than their creator , they want to tell us that the bible that says flee from every appearances of the devil is nonsensical.

1 Like

Re: You Can Have Male Friends Without Sleeping With Them! by Nobody: 4:14pm On Oct 05, 2015
Na which type play Cat wan do with Mice?

I have enough friends, if you're female and I talk to you it's because I want you to play with my wetincall, stop deceiving yourself.

For any girl that thinks he's just a friend, tell him to frack you and see what happens.

Egun "male chauvinistic pig" Mogaji
Re: You Can Have Male Friends Without Sleeping With Them! by Nobody: 4:18pm On Oct 05, 2015
ok.
Re: You Can Have Male Friends Without Sleeping With Them! by wristbangle: 4:19pm On Oct 05, 2015
prettythicksme:
I hardly have female friends right from time,80% of my friends are male till date!

May I have your phone number? cool All this while I never knew u prefer male friends cheesy. From there, it may lead to another thing undecided
Re: You Can Have Male Friends Without Sleeping With Them! by MrMcJay(m): 4:20pm On Oct 05, 2015
OP, this is an exception and not the norm.

The basic instinct of man is self preservation and the second to this is sexual instinct. To say that your need for company overshadows your sexual instinct is a lie (according to Mother Nature).

If you think you can control yourself, good for you. I just hope your friends can control themselves too.
Re: You Can Have Male Friends Without Sleeping With Them! by femi4: 4:20pm On Oct 05, 2015
Omotayor123:
Yes, cos they give out more
Re: You Can Have Male Friends Without Sleeping With Them! by HouseOfWine: 4:21pm On Oct 05, 2015
Re: You Can Have Male Friends Without Sleeping With Them! by Orkpekyandega(m): 4:24pm On Oct 05, 2015
Omotayor123:
But when the male friend does not demand for sex, the female friend goes behind to mock the guy, especially when such ladies are in company of their friends. You here them call you names like
holy holy, dummy, mugu, Eunoch, e.t.c.
Sonofananimal what is your take on this?
Re: You Can Have Male Friends Without Sleeping With Them! by Nobody: 4:26pm On Oct 05, 2015
Cutehector:
meanin say if I get female bestie and she no too fine, my mind sef nor go they think awkward.... Buh if she fine die, chei, at a point, the feelings go jus dey... I duno weda it applies to all guys buh mehn, me, I hav a weak spot for a very pretty face...

Pretty face ni go send you to early grave
Re: You Can Have Male Friends Without Sleeping With Them! by tolustx(m): 4:28pm On Oct 05, 2015
Snowangel4:
cry ....i don't hv any friend, life is boring or maybe because I am an introvert cry cry
Then you should drop a message on my wall here
Re: You Can Have Male Friends Without Sleeping With Them! by MrLouisVanGaal1: 4:28pm On Oct 05, 2015
Snowangel4:

Hey cheer up pretty. Its not that bad. It's a phase of life. Am an introvert myself but when i am out with people, my introverted nature kinna makes me wanna be friends with people just so i create a false impression within me that i can be an extrovert. Funny thing is i make friends that even when i just wanna spend months alone, they keep bugging and pestering me. Introverts are usually brilliant people, they spend more lonely time building themselves than extroverts who are basically jumping up and down looking for fun most of the time.
Re: You Can Have Male Friends Without Sleeping With Them! by friends4ever(m): 4:29pm On Oct 05, 2015
Women should run for male friend, not only jeopardise your relationship but he would be a stumbling block on your future relationship.
Re: You Can Have Male Friends Without Sleeping With Them! by Nobody: 4:34pm On Oct 05, 2015
MrLouisVanGaal1:

Hey cheer up pretty. Its not that bad. It's a phase of life. Am an introvert myself but when i am out with people, my introverted nature kinna makes me wanna be friends with people just so i create a false impression within me that i can be an extrovert. Funny thing is i make friends that even when i just wanna spend months alone, they keep bugging and pestering me. Introverts are usually brilliant people, they spend more lonely time building themselves than extroverts who are basically jumping up and down looking for fun most of the time.

Thanks...i feel better smiley
Re: You Can Have Male Friends Without Sleeping With Them! by onlinebethel(f): 4:35pm On Oct 05, 2015
Omotayor123:

Not all ma'm
Re: You Can Have Male Friends Without Sleeping With Them! by ajimega: 4:35pm On Oct 05, 2015
I am proud of this friend of mine, i have issues with accommodation and he aboard me in his house since May till today, I don't return home on time cos i want him to have a nice time with his bae before i go home in that manner he would not think of having that urge towards me and the strategy worked. I have alot of male friends whom i am free with but trust me you have to choose the responsible male to be comfortable around.
Re: You Can Have Male Friends Without Sleeping With Them! by Nobody: 4:35pm On Oct 05, 2015
Any girl that ends up being my friend na girl i don attempt to chuke before but them say no,however.because we be friends no mean say i no go still dey attempt.you will never know when they need a dick to lean on.

2 Likes

Re: You Can Have Male Friends Without Sleeping With Them! by 400billionman: 4:36pm On Oct 05, 2015
meimoks:
Sure you can have male friends without sleeping with them, just note so you don't cross the lines

Big bag of lies. Nothing like platonic male and female friends.

One person always wants or hopes to get down someday..
Re: You Can Have Male Friends Without Sleeping With Them! by Nobody: 4:36pm On Oct 05, 2015
tolustx:
Then you should drop a message on my wall here

Thanks smiley

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Beautiful / How To Kiss A Guy For The First Time And Turn Him On / Exciting Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.