Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,029 members, 7,807,051 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:57 AM

You Can Have Male Friends Without Sleeping With Them! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Can Have Male Friends Without Sleeping With Them! (28778 Views)

Man Grabs Lady's Chest, Reveals To Continue Sleeping With Different Women. Photo / She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T / Can A Guy And A Girl Be Best Friends Without Falling For Each Other? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Can Have Male Friends Without Sleeping With Them! by Pucaxo(m): 8:31pm On Oct 05, 2015
AlphaLady:
Congratulation.. One orijin for you
Me nkor? undecided
Re: You Can Have Male Friends Without Sleeping With Them! by Pucaxo(m): 8:32pm On Oct 05, 2015
prettythicksme:
I hardly have female friends right from time,80% of my friends are male till date!
HOEloshi! grin
Re: You Can Have Male Friends Without Sleeping With Them! by Nobody: 8:38pm On Oct 05, 2015
Pucaxo:
HOEloshi! grin
ur sister!!u dey madt? grin
Re: You Can Have Male Friends Without Sleeping With Them! by Nobody: 8:38pm On Oct 05, 2015
AlphaLady:
This is so me
lol
Re: You Can Have Male Friends Without Sleeping With Them! by AlphaLady(f): 8:55pm On Oct 05, 2015
GodblessNig247:

Don't do alcohol for now. Would go for soft. Do u do orijin?
okay. Water for you then
Re: You Can Have Male Friends Without Sleeping With Them! by Nobody: 8:55pm On Oct 05, 2015
If you're truly my female friend, you'll share your kini with me and I Will share my kini with you, after all sharing is caring
Re: You Can Have Male Friends Without Sleeping With Them! by adedayourt(m): 9:12pm On Oct 05, 2015
Omotayor123:
Yeah... But the male friends always want more cry

dear dont mind dem jare cool
Re: You Can Have Male Friends Without Sleeping With Them! by GodblessNig247(m): 9:20pm On Oct 05, 2015
AlphaLady:
okay. Water for you then

saw ur pic. It seems u still in school. U look voluptuously lovely and pretty anyway
Re: You Can Have Male Friends Without Sleeping With Them! by lahit14(m): 9:24pm On Oct 05, 2015
Snowangel4:

K...thanks
ur welcom
Re: You Can Have Male Friends Without Sleeping With Them! by Ozavize88(f): 9:34pm On Oct 05, 2015
sonofananimal:
LOLZ.

SOMONE IS REALLY DOING HER HOME WORK.THAT WAS MY SECONDRY ACCOUNT INCASE THIS ONE GOT BAN.

I DON'T HATE NAIJA WOMEN BUT ONLY HATE THE CHARACTER YOU WOMEN ARE DISPLAYING undecided
LOLZ,AND NOW IT IS WOMEN AND NOT NAIJA WOMEN AGAIN?I THINK SOMEBODY IS EXPERIENCING CHANGE TOO......
Re: You Can Have Male Friends Without Sleeping With Them! by Pucaxo(m): 9:36pm On Oct 05, 2015
prettythicksme:
ur sister!!u dey madt? grin
grin My sis's dont _fauck_ keep multiple guys as friends. grin
Re: You Can Have Male Friends Without Sleeping With Them! by Nobody: 9:37pm On Oct 05, 2015
Pucaxo:
grin My sis's dont -Bleep- keep multiple guys as friends. grin
Lol,sinnzu!! grin i catchyu!!!
Re: You Can Have Male Friends Without Sleeping With Them! by Pucaxo(m): 9:42pm On Oct 05, 2015
prettythicksme:
Lol,sinnzu!! grin i catchyu!!!
LOL. Was i hiding? undecided
Re: You Can Have Male Friends Without Sleeping With Them! by Nobody: 9:45pm On Oct 05, 2015
Pucaxo:
LOL. Was i hiding? undecided
yes cry cheesy
Re: You Can Have Male Friends Without Sleeping With Them! by Nobody: 9:48pm On Oct 05, 2015
Ozavize88:
LOLZ,AND NOW IT IS WOMEN AND NOT NAIJA WOMEN AGAIN?I THINK SOMEBODY IS EXPERIENCING CHANGE TOO......
HMMMM! I DON'T THINK SO

1 Like

Re: You Can Have Male Friends Without Sleeping With Them! by gohzieh(m): 10:13pm On Oct 05, 2015
Serious friendzoning in an adult way
Re: You Can Have Male Friends Without Sleeping With Them! by doskie(m): 10:15pm On Oct 05, 2015
if shez fine.... shes a fwb. im so sorry.
Re: You Can Have Male Friends Without Sleeping With Them! by guyXander(m): 10:30pm On Oct 05, 2015
I used to have a female, but she's not fine. She's average.
And when I'm that vulnerable place those thoughts creep but I down them by just opening my gallery and looking at pic. Then I'll hiss, and close it.
Only ugly girls are allowed to have makes friends jor.
My standards are so high, so I can't even think of dating her cos after a week or two, when I'm so sober, I'll must break up with her. And I hate to be the bad guy so I just don't.
This year, I just quit all affiliations with females as friends.
To be frank, if my self control no strong, ... Do the math.
Female friends are a no no! They only gain from the friendship.

1 Like

Re: You Can Have Male Friends Without Sleeping With Them! by AlphaLady(f): 10:35pm On Oct 05, 2015
Pucaxo:
Me nkor? undecided
lipsrsealed
Re: You Can Have Male Friends Without Sleeping With Them! by AzontoGhost(m): 10:37pm On Oct 05, 2015
I have male friends and I don't sleep with them tongue
Re: You Can Have Male Friends Without Sleeping With Them! by Pucaxo(m): 10:38pm On Oct 05, 2015
AlphaLady:
lipsrsealed
Cat gat ur tongue? cheesy
Re: You Can Have Male Friends Without Sleeping With Them! by AlphaLady(f): 10:49pm On Oct 05, 2015
GodblessNig247:

saw ur pic. It seems u still in school. U look voluptuously lovely and pretty anyway
Thank you
Re: You Can Have Male Friends Without Sleeping With Them! by Chukzyfcb(m): 11:09pm On Oct 05, 2015
“ A guy and a girl can be just friends, but
at one point or another, they will fall for each other...Maybe temporarily, maybe at the wrong time, maybe too late, or maybe
forever -Dave mathew bands
Re: You Can Have Male Friends Without Sleeping With Them! by GodblessNig247(m): 11:35pm On Oct 05, 2015
AlphaLady:
Thank you
U are highly welcome a anytime
Re: You Can Have Male Friends Without Sleeping With Them! by Nobody: 11:39pm On Oct 05, 2015
Can guys av female frnds nd not sleep wit them sad sad
Re: You Can Have Male Friends Without Sleeping With Them! by Nobody: 12:54am On Oct 06, 2015
Snowangel4:
cry ....i don't hv any friend, life is boring or maybe because I am an introvert cry cry

Kill ya self na
Re: You Can Have Male Friends Without Sleeping With Them! by Bhayomi(m): 8:29am On Oct 06, 2015
Omotayor123:
Yeah... But the male friends always want more cry

I disagree.... The difference is just that men are more outspoken and tend to express their interest more.

Even when the female friends want more, they tend to be reserved.. Safe zone.
Re: You Can Have Male Friends Without Sleeping With Them! by Bhayomi(m): 8:31am On Oct 06, 2015
halfrica:
Can guys av female frnds nd not sleep wit them sad sad

I have more female friends yet never slept with any.
Trust me there are still so many guys like that out there.

1 Like

Re: You Can Have Male Friends Without Sleeping With Them! by chidiandre(m): 8:52am On Oct 06, 2015
yeah its possible but it also depends on the male friends..... cos they may want more and girls can't say no
Re: You Can Have Male Friends Without Sleeping With Them! by Nobody: 9:19am On Oct 06, 2015
The only part that those girls up there didn't tell you is the points when things escalated lipsrsealed Even dummies of opposite sex would cross after much closeness. These are practical things, stop being theoretical cool
Re: You Can Have Male Friends Without Sleeping With Them! by NET1(m): 11:08am On Oct 06, 2015
interesting read.

.NET
Re: You Can Have Male Friends Without Sleeping With Them! by Nobody: 1:07pm On Oct 06, 2015
Let's just be real. It's usually men who've a hard time being 'just friends', not women. It's also generally men who've a hard time with the concept of their partner having a mixed group of close friends and acquaintances.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Beautiful / How To Kiss A Guy For The First Time And Turn Him On / Exciting Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.