Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,378 members, 7,808,343 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:38 AM

Need A Job Urgently - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Need A Job Urgently (1859 Views)

I Need A Job Urgently / Pls, I Need A Job Urgently To Take Care Of My Family. / Data Colection Job (urgently Needed) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need A Job Urgently by mimigirl(f): 12:46pm On Oct 09, 2006
I am neither a graduate nor an undergraduate but i have certificate in computer studies which includes desktop publishing. I have three years working experience as a good secretary with TEEDEE VENTURE, clearing and forwarding agent 22 industrial avenue ilupeju. I also have 8 months working experience as a sales representative with AIICO INSURANCE PLC ILUPEJU BRANCH LAGOS. I have the aspiration of returning back to school and studing ENGLISH.  i need a job so that would able to finance my education to higher level; maybe go for part time program. I am a multi talented young girl. A got talent like playing football, composing and writing gospel songs especially in igbo  songs, acting and dancing, writing and screen playing good stories, swimming etc. Presently; i have good igbo gospel album on demo tape. It comprises of ten undiluted tracks.(mimiforhonesty@yahoo.com or 08022276327) thank you in anticipation

1 Like

Re: Need A Job Urgently by Seun(m): 5:04pm On Oct 09, 2006
A multitalented lady like you can create her own job. Give it a try and see what happens.

English is not a course that will open many employment opportunities for you at all. Not worth it.
Re: Need A Job Urgently by odada(m): 10:54pm On Oct 09, 2006
na wa oh!with all these qualifications and talent and to think u avnt been to college yet?galfriend what do u need a job for? you av written ur resume already if u r serious bout singing theres some one i can call,cheers
Re: Need A Job Urgently by mimigirl(f): 6:05pm On Oct 10, 2006
@seun thank you very concern and piece of advice. @odada thank u for the response. I am interested in actualizing my dream of being an artist. Plz do call the person on my behalf
Re: Need A Job Urgently by oracle99: 7:19pm On Oct 10, 2006
@mimi , seems u r a bunch of talents, where wwere u wen gulder ultimate search 3 was recruiting, star has a talent show running .i suggest u better enrole, and many more of the same ilk, dont let ur talent just waste , keep ur ears tothe ground, a lot is happening in the entertaining scenery, go grab ur own share of the pie,
THE ORACLE HAS SPOKEN , SHALOM!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Need A Job Urgently by mimigirl(f): 9:07pm On Oct 10, 2006
to oracle: thank you very much for the piece of advice. plz if you are aware of any current reality show like gulder ultimate search, amstel malta next movie star etc plz do not hestitate to inform me. mimiforhonesty@yahoo.com
Re: Need A Job Urgently by SOJ(m): 9:32pm On Oct 10, 2006
sweetheart, u really got it going already.maybe u need to look inward and find urself doing somthing that will attract much more money and freedom tahn u wuld have gotten thru paid employment.As per these reality sjows,u can get info on them from the TV and dailies.however, u can checkout www.friendorfoe.tv.cheers
Re: Need A Job Urgently by mimigirl(f): 7:30am On Oct 11, 2006
@all thanks a lot for your contributions. I sincerely appreciate each and every one of them. There is this reality show is being organised by first bank and held at benue state. The registration they said its five thousand naira. The deadline for the registration is 19th of this month and have no dine now. www.creativeacademii.com is the websites
Re: Need A Job Urgently by efohay(m): 12:17pm On Oct 11, 2006
Mimigirl, what's happening with ur AIIco job? dont you think u can manage that and combine it with ur singing career.
Re: Need A Job Urgently by mimigirl(f): 5:52pm On Oct 11, 2006
You know is based on commission. And i am tired of one old man wanting to sleep with me before buying a policy. Walking in an insurance company is not easy for the ladies except those who would want to dance their tone.
Re: Need A Job Urgently by mimigirl(f): 5:54pm On Oct 11, 2006
You know is based on commission. And i am tired of one old man wanting to sleep with me before buying a policy. Walking in an insurance company is not easy for the ladies except those who would want to dance their tone.
Re: Need A Job Urgently by mimigirl(f): 5:56pm On Oct 11, 2006

(1) (Reply)

Spring Capital Market Limited / Faan Result And Gtb Test / Cricunas Recrutuing!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.