Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:22 AM

Air Duel Between The Sukhoi Su - 30 Russian SM And Israeli F-15(pix) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Air Duel Between The Sukhoi Su - 30 Russian SM And Israeli F-15(pix) (9707 Views)

Israel Downs Iranian Drone, Strikes Syria; Israeli F-16 Shot Down, Pilots Safe / Did A Russian Missile Really Hit An Israeli F-35? / Two Chinese Sukhoi Su-30 Jets Have Conducted An "Unprofessional" Intercept Of A (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Air Duel Between The Sukhoi Su - 30 Russian SM And Israeli F-15(pix) by Asiwaju9ja(m): 6:15am On Oct 05, 2015
Idrismusty97:
Nobody wanna mess with Russia, Not even Yahweh. smiley Sorry Israel, go back to flexing your muscles on unarmed Palestinian boys. Syria is off limit for now.

I had told myself that I will not respond to any stupid or senseless posts anymore, But this one needs educating. YAHWEH is the name of GOD, it is also d same thing as JEHOVAH. I was shocked at ur Calling the name in vain. Repent and ask God for forgiveness. This is not play matter, this is a serious matter. Do not say that you did not know, now you know.
Re: Air Duel Between The Sukhoi Su - 30 Russian SM And Israeli F-15(pix) by agabusta: 6:15am On Oct 05, 2015
dammytosh:
Ignorants

So you expect a fighter jet patrolling to engage ?

You are just blindfolded with religious sentiments.

Isreal with their military mights and arsenal can engage any country.

If Russia want to show strength, hey should enter Isreal's airspace or probably allow any rocket from syria to Isreal.

Russia don't need to show strength to lsreal. Even, Isreal's big brother, US, knows the capacity of Russia.

Even US cannot tackle Russia on its own, and had to form a consortium of countries called NATO, just to be able to equal the threat of Russia alone to the entire European continent.

Till date, Isreal and US has been doing all they can to persuade Russia from selling advanced air defence system to Iran. If indeed Russian military gadgets poses no threat, then why the worry?

Not everyone is egocentric like u. Because Russia decides not to be an aggressor does not mean it cannot obliterate Isreal entire air fleet in the event of a conflict.

Russia is superior to Isreal militarily, that is an undisputable fact. Infact Isreal is usually graded from number 7 and below in the world's strongest military ranking.

2 Likes

Re: Air Duel Between The Sukhoi Su - 30 Russian SM And Israeli F-15(pix) by fastestfinger: 6:37am On Oct 05, 2015
Ymodulus:
grin cheesy

I just read about the MIG-35. I ask my self why we don't purchase these kind of war jets.

Well am happy with this news, Israel had to be controlled. They go against rules and expect others to be bounded by one.

Go Putin. I just want the Israel to be wiped off the face of the earth for good. So the middle East can be at relative peace.

Note am no Muslim.
so if Israel is obliterated,there will be peace in the middle east abi??shows how naive you are...oya,go and wipe them off na.

2 Likes

Re: Air Duel Between The Sukhoi Su - 30 Russian SM And Israeli F-15(pix) by Nobody: 6:55am On Oct 05, 2015
Asiwaju9ja:

I had told myself that I will not respond to any stupid or senseless posts anymore, But this one needs educating. YAHWEH is the name of GOD, it is also d same thing as JEHOVAH. I was shocked at ur Calling the name in vain. Repent and ask God for forgiveness. This is not play matter, this is a serious matter. Do not say that you did not know, now you know.

Yahweh is a Hebrew God.
Re: Air Duel Between The Sukhoi Su - 30 Russian SM And Israeli F-15(pix) by alienvirus: 7:00am On Oct 05, 2015
Phame:

Where's this guy below? Some people are misinformed!

he's here.
Welcome mugu
Re: Air Duel Between The Sukhoi Su - 30 Russian SM And Israeli F-15(pix) by Nobody: 7:02am On Oct 05, 2015
Duru1:

Before 1967, USSR used to man both air defense system and a squadron of MiG 21s of Egyptian air force. I guess you have read about what happened during six-day war. It was USSR that called for peace. If Russia and Syria want to take on Israel, I know where to wedge my bet.

if isreal fight Russia, isreal Wil die a natural death.
Re: Air Duel Between The Sukhoi Su - 30 Russian SM And Israeli F-15(pix) by Phame: 7:03am On Oct 05, 2015
ValerianSteel:
Am here and I stand by everything I said on the other thread.

Whether this news proves true or not,it doesn't change the fact that Israel remains an undefeated airforce and can sweep Russian jets out of Syria if they want to.

Israel has not shown intentions of opening an offensive against Russia,the day they do,Russia jets will be hit unaware.

Quote me anywhere.
I won't quote you anywhere. I can only quote you to tell you Russia is winning the war.

1 Like

Re: Air Duel Between The Sukhoi Su - 30 Russian SM And Israeli F-15(pix) by Nobody: 7:03am On Oct 05, 2015
ValerianSteel:
Am here and I stand by everything I said on the other thread.

Whether this news proves true or not,it doesn't change the fact that Israel remains an undefeated airforce and can sweep Russian jets out of Syria if they want to.

Israel has not shown intentions of opening an offensive against Russia,the day they do,Russia jets will be hit unaware.

Quote me anywhere.

The United States cannot send Russia packing, talk more of isreal whey be jss2 students.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Air Duel Between The Sukhoi Su - 30 Russian SM And Israeli F-15(pix) by Phame: 7:04am On Oct 05, 2015
alienvirus:
Welcome mugu
cool
Re: Air Duel Between The Sukhoi Su - 30 Russian SM And Israeli F-15(pix) by Nobody: 7:05am On Oct 05, 2015
ISpiksDaTroof:

They don't worship the same "God" as you, you ignorant black man, so what are you on about? They hate you don't you know that you low self esteemed cretin?

Just like the Arabs hate blacks Muslims? grin
Re: Air Duel Between The Sukhoi Su - 30 Russian SM And Israeli F-15(pix) by Nobody: 7:05am On Oct 05, 2015
dammytosh:
Ignorants

So you expect a fighter jet patrolling to engage ?

You are just blindfolded with religious sentiments.

Isreal with their military mights and arsenal can engage any country.

If Russia want to show strength, hey should enter Isreal's airspace or probably allow any rocket from syria to Isreal.

my guy isreal na last born to Russia
Re: Air Duel Between The Sukhoi Su - 30 Russian SM And Israeli F-15(pix) by Phame: 7:08am On Oct 05, 2015
chuna1985:

The United States cannot send Russia packing, talk more of isreal whey be jss2 students.
I wonder what Israel would have been like without US in that region. Just look at the nuclear deal. As Israel pushed without the US cover for them, no one took them seriously. The only thing they have succeeded in doing to the middle-east is fracturing; they make the Arab fight themselves so isreal can find peace cos we know what will happen when they are united.

1 Like

Re: Air Duel Between The Sukhoi Su - 30 Russian SM And Israeli F-15(pix) by seagulsntrawler: 7:13am On Oct 05, 2015
Omololu007:
jews wia not killed in germany alone,they were killed in countries like poland,holland,france etc
I will soon open a thread discussing the jewish holocaust as a complete hoax just to educate these people.
Re: Air Duel Between The Sukhoi Su - 30 Russian SM And Israeli F-15(pix) by Phame: 7:14am On Oct 05, 2015
agabusta:

Russia don't need to show strength to lsreal. Even, Isreal's big brother, US, knows the capacity of Russia.

Even US cannot tackle Russia on its own, and had to form a consortium of countries called NATO, just to be able to equal the threat of Russia alone to the entire European continent.

Till date, Isreal and US has been doing all they can to persuade Russia from selling advanced air defence system to Iran. If indeed Russian military gadgets poses no threat, then why the worry?

Not everyone is egocentric like u. Because Russia decides not to be an aggressor does not mean it cannot obliterate Isreal entire air fleet in the event of a conflict.

Russia is superior to Isreal militarily, that is an undisputable fact. Infact Isreal is usually graded from number 7 and below in the world's strongest military ranking.
spot-on.

Even with their NATO , they couldn't prevent Russia from annexing Crimea. Not done with the Ukraine war, they are in Syria already. And they want us to believe Russia is tameable.

2 Likes

Re: Air Duel Between The Sukhoi Su - 30 Russian SM And Israeli F-15(pix) by kaboninc(m): 7:19am On Oct 05, 2015
Ymodulus:
grin cheesy

I just read about the MIG-35. I ask my self why we don't purchase these kind of war jets.

Well am happy with this news, Israel had to be controlled. They go against rules and expect others to be bounded by one.

Go Putin. I just want the Israel to be wiped off the face of the earth for good. So the middle East can be at relative peace.

Note am no Muslim.

You're slowly becoming one if them.

I hope you're not too late.
Re: Air Duel Between The Sukhoi Su - 30 Russian SM And Israeli F-15(pix) by seagulsntrawler: 7:21am On Oct 05, 2015
chuna1985:

Yahweh is a Hebrew God.
And God's name is not Jehovah either. Anyone willing to debate that should invite us to the religion section.
Re: Air Duel Between The Sukhoi Su - 30 Russian SM And Israeli F-15(pix) by ValerianSteel(m): 7:36am On Oct 05, 2015
Phame:
I won't quote you anywhere. I can only quote you to tell you Russia is winning the war.
What fuckingn war is Russia winning?They are supporting a tyrant who has tortured and killed thousands of his people,even gased them.

Do not take America's silence and current gentility as inaction,US strategizes and acts on carefully planned policies,America has already established how powerful it is the world,it doesn't need to show off in Syria,Russia is only trying to stay relevant in world politics,they've been neglected by Europe already,they'll learn the hard way when America or Israel decides to deal them a deadly blow.

America wants results and an end to Assad,if Russia successfully flushes out ISIL at the expense of anti-Assad forces.America's plans can't be thwarted by the dollop head Putin.
Re: Air Duel Between The Sukhoi Su - 30 Russian SM And Israeli F-15(pix) by ValerianSteel(m): 8:19am On Oct 05, 2015
chuna1985:

You must be as ignorant as you type.You undermine and truly disregard or just choose to be blind to an obvious truth that Israel is equally as powerful as Russia in its own might.

In this current conflict,Israel still owns the skies of the entire Middle-East.They've not shown interest in interfering in Syria currently,but Netanyahu wants Assad gone desperately,so sooner or later someone will feel sorry for showing off,that's Russia.
Re: Air Duel Between The Sukhoi Su - 30 Russian SM And Israeli F-15(pix) by Nobody: 8:50am On Oct 05, 2015
whitecloth:

Please and please !!!
when discussing politics and military might and per chance it concerns Israel, let leave the name of God out of it, mentioning Yahweh isn't right, fighter jet is fighter jet, let politics be politics.
Thanks for your understanding.

i agree with you but you now have to see how it feels like when you guys are so ready to insult the God of the traditional worshippers and Muslims.
Re: Air Duel Between The Sukhoi Su - 30 Russian SM And Israeli F-15(pix) by ResourceMan(m): 9:04am On Oct 05, 2015
seagulsntrawler:

I will soon open a thread discussing the jewish holocaust as a complete hoax just to educate these people.

Can you imagine the guy cannot even tell how many Jews where in Europe at that time. The way Africans have been programmed to be dumb is mind bogging.
The Jewish holocaust is one of the Greatest scams of World History.
Re: Air Duel Between The Sukhoi Su - 30 Russian SM And Israeli F-15(pix) by Nobody: 10:31am On Oct 05, 2015
ValerianSteel:
You must be as ignorant as you type.You undermine and truly disregard or just choose to be blind to an obvious truth that Israel is equally as powerful as Russia in its own might.

In this current conflict,Israel still owns the skies of the entire Middle-East.They've not shown interest in interfering in Syria currently,but Netanyahu wants Assad gone desperately,so sooner or later someone will feel sorry for showing off,that's Russia.

Netanyahu has already rushed to Russia to talk to Putin...He can't do nothing, Russia will crush dem if they try any nonsense. I fink u were born much recently, go n read up Russia n see how powerful the nation n race is...Especially military wise.

1 Like

Re: Air Duel Between The Sukhoi Su - 30 Russian SM And Israeli F-15(pix) by Nobody: 10:49am On Oct 05, 2015
Wow...I 4 lyk support Israel buh am wondering wat would happen if Russia decides to empty lyk 1000 nuclear weapons on Israel ..can't imagine it sha

1 Like

Re: Air Duel Between The Sukhoi Su - 30 Russian SM And Israeli F-15(pix) by Underground: 3:15pm On Oct 05, 2015
Phame:
Putin has established a foothold on Syria without the UN security council vote and you are here saying this?

No UN Security Council vote is needed. Syria is a sovereign state with an existing security pact with another sovereign state - Russia. As a sovereign state Syria has EVERY right to defend itself and seek the help of any of its allies to achieve just that.

We can't however say the same for the US and its allies such as Turkey and Saudi Arabia that are violating sovereign airspace and bombing Syrian Kurds and Yemeni Houthis indiscriminately.

What about Israel that has violated Syrian airspace countless times & bombed Syria over the past several years? Israel has even gone as far as providing aid to Al-Nusra fighters (local Al-Qaeda) based in the occupied Golan Heights.

So who is actually violating sovereign territory?

The US has openly admitted it is destabilizing and overthrowing government after government around the world, along Russia and China's borders, telling Moscow and Beijing they are next (http://www.theatlantic.com/international/archive/2011/11/the-arab-spring-a-virus-that-will-attack-moscow-and-beijing/248762/). And these nations aren't supposed to do something to defend themselves?

You have US Senator John McCain on stage in Kiev with literal Nazis and shaking hands in Libya with literal Al Qaeda commanders... the US government has lost its way, and the American people should ensure that the question of who will win between the US and Russia never has to be answered by reining in these criminally insane megalomaniacs...

3 Likes

Re: Air Duel Between The Sukhoi Su - 30 Russian SM And Israeli F-15(pix) by Nobody: 5:04pm On Oct 05, 2015
ValerianSteel:
What fuckingn war is Russia winning?They are supporting a tyrant who has tortured and killed thousands of his people,even gased them.

Do not take America's silence and current gentility as inaction,US strategizes and acts on carefully planned policies,America has already established how powerful it is the world,it doesn't need to show off in Syria,Russia is only trying to stay relevant in world politics,they've been neglected by Europe already,they'll learn the hard way when America or Israel decides to deal them a deadly blow.

America wants results and an end to Assad,if Russia successfully flushes out ISIL at the expense of anti-Assad forces.America's plans can't be thwarted by the dollop head Putin.

oh please, save the lecture for the kindergartens... do you really believe the US gives a f*** about some Arab tyrant killing his own people? The difference between Assad and many worse tyrants (from Morrocco to Nepal) you dont get to hear about in the Main Stream Media is that he (Assad), is one tyrant that refuses to kiss US/Israel's butt. Period.

All those cheering for Russia here hate Assad and what he's doing to his people, but they hate US hypocrisy even more. Unlike you, they are very aware of the fact that the US is the architect of the whole mess in Syria and beyond to begin with. So, thanks to Russia, its game over now for US in Syria. US wont let go without a fight, that I can tell you, but the bottom line is, it would come at a very heavy price so much so, they'll have no choice but let Assad stay in power.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Air Duel Between The Sukhoi Su - 30 Russian SM And Israeli F-15(pix) by ValerianSteel(m): 5:27pm On Oct 05, 2015
Maple:

oh please, save the lecture for the kindergartens... do you really believe the US gives a f*** about some Arab tyrant killing his own people? The difference between Assad and many worse tyrants (from Morrocco to Nepal) you dont get to hear about in the Main Stream Media is that he (Assad), is one tyrant that refuses to kiss US/Israel's butt. Period.

All those cheering for Russia here hate Assad and what he's doing to his people, but they hate US hypocrisy even more. Unlike you, they are very aware of the fact that the US is the architect of the whole mess in Syria and beyond, to start with. Thanks to Russia, its game over now for US in Syria. US wont let go without a fight, that I can tell you, but the bottom line is, it would come at a very heavy price so much so, they'll have no choice but let Assad stay in power.
Have you checked the headlines today.Guess what things just changed for Russia today.Google is your friend.
Re: Air Duel Between The Sukhoi Su - 30 Russian SM And Israeli F-15(pix) by Nobody: 5:32pm On Oct 05, 2015
ValerianSteel:
Have you checked the headlines today.Guess what things just changed for Russia today.Google is your friend.

oh common, dont be a lazy bum, Im sure objective readers would like to read your counter arguments, and not being referred to google.
Re: Air Duel Between The Sukhoi Su - 30 Russian SM And Israeli F-15(pix) by seagulsntrawler: 6:10pm On Oct 05, 2015
Underground:

No UN Security Council vote is needed. Syria is a sovereign state with an existing security pact with another sovereign state - Russia. As a sovereign state Syria has EVERY right to defend itself and seek the help of any of its allies to achieve just that.

We can't however say the same for the US and its allies such as Turkey and Saudi Arabia that are violating sovereign airspace and bombing Syrian Kurds and Yemeni Houthis indiscriminately.

What about Israel that has violated Syrian airspace countless times & bombed Syria over the past several years? Israel has even gone as far as providing aid to Al-Nusra fighters (local Al-Qaeda) based in the occupied Golan Heights.

So who is actually violating sovereign territory?

The US has openly admitted it is destabilizing and overthrowing government after government around the world, along Russia and China's borders, telling Moscow and Beijing they are next (http://www.theatlantic.com/international/archive/2011/11/the-arab-spring-a-virus-that-will-attack-moscow-and-beijing/248762/). And these nations aren't supposed to do something to defend themselves?

You have US Senator John McCain on stage in Kiev with literal Nazis and shaking hands in Libya with literal Al Qaeda commanders... the US government has lost its way, and the American people should ensure that the question of who will win between the US and Russia never has to be answered by reining in these criminally insane megalomaniacs...
Absolutely spot on with your analysis. Indeed the US have lost its way. It is not unexpected when all their politicians have been bought and paid for by foreign entities like AIPAC,Turkey, Israel etc. The US is fast losing her influence in world's geopolitics owing to her unbridled appetite for war lack of respect for smaller countries. Russia, sees Syria as the new Stalingrad and must fight the terrorists there before they turn their guns to the heart of Euroasia.

1 Like

Re: Air Duel Between The Sukhoi Su - 30 Russian SM And Israeli F-15(pix) by Appleyard(m): 7:08pm On Oct 05, 2015
seagulsntrawler:

With those machines patrolling the Syrian airspace,Putin is going to make that country the grave yard of al-CIA-da,Israel and saudi sponsored terrorists. gringringrin
Wait until the Su35s kjoin them.gringrin

1 Like

Re: Air Duel Between The Sukhoi Su - 30 Russian SM And Israeli F-15(pix) by Appleyard(m): 7:11pm On Oct 05, 2015
Idrismusty97:
Nobody wanna mess with Russia, Not even Yahweh. smiley Sorry Israel, go back to flexing your muscles on unarmed Palestinian boys. Syria is off limit for now.
Pls withdraw that statement "Yahweh". that is God, and is not good to include His holy name in blasting the Jews. We know that Isreal is no match for Russia, but pls respect God o.

1 Like

Re: Air Duel Between The Sukhoi Su - 30 Russian SM And Israeli F-15(pix) by Appleyard(m): 7:17pm On Oct 05, 2015
seagulsntrawler:

The Russians are not smiling at all. Syrian rebels are surrendering en mass: sputniknews.com/middleeast/20151003/1027981596.html
grin
It reminds me of the Colobian cartel's wordings in GTA3: " run or die, gringo ". gringrin Many of them are already running from the middle eastgringrin

When a " polar bear " is angry, even the lion takes covergrin.

1 Like

Re: Air Duel Between The Sukhoi Su - 30 Russian SM And Israeli F-15(pix) by Missy89(f): 9:43pm On Oct 05, 2015
seagulsntrawler:

The Russians are not smiling at all. Syrian rebels are surrendering en mass: sputniknews.com/middleeast/20151003/1027981596.html
grin

Sputniknews and Tass is a media front for the FSB and SVR. Just like their western counterparts

2 Likes

Re: Air Duel Between The Sukhoi Su - 30 Russian SM And Israeli F-15(pix) by Missy89(f): 10:04pm On Oct 05, 2015
This story is BS by the way. According the the records, Russia has only 4 SU -30sm in Syria at Latakia NOT 6

Too much lies, propaganda and conspiracy theories geez!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Arrival Of World Leaders In Paris For UN Climate Change Conference / Army Gives Egypt's President A 48-hour Notice / Jonathan Congratulates Netanyahu On His Re-Election As Israeli Prime Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.