Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,874 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:25 AM

Torn Between Two Chief Bridesmaid - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Torn Between Two Chief Bridesmaid (2578 Views)

My Cousin Is A Torn In My Mother's Flesh. How Do I Handle It? / Torn Between My Mum And My Girl's Food / As A Best-man / Chief-bridesmaid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Torn Between Two Chief Bridesmaid by Nobody: 6:57pm On Apr 21, 2009
I have two really close friends and both of them are very dear to my heart. The first one has been my friend forever, she was my first friend and my close friend, we met when we were two and have been inseperable sine then. We attended th same secondary school and i was smallish so she was always watching out for me. However we attended different universities, thats where i met my other friend. As a jambite i was doing the real jambite stuff partying and all in my first semester, results came out and it was bad, we were in the same class and she walked up to me when i went to check my bad result and told me i was capable of doing better, she brought out the best in me by encouraging me to read and play at appropirate times, we grew really close and i think one day we had a little bit toom much to drink and we promised each other we would serve as chief brides maids if either of us is getting married.
Now am getting married and i really dont know whose heart to break between my two best friends.
Re: Torn Between Two Chief Bridesmaid by Nobody: 6:58pm On Apr 21, 2009
why not break convention and have 2?

By the way congrats on your wedding.

1 Like

Re: Torn Between Two Chief Bridesmaid by storm0210(m): 7:10pm On Apr 21, 2009
i will suggest 2 u, ur friend frm university. reason simply is, choosing a bride's maid is a thing of d present. if ur child hood friend doesnt still share ur life wit u den i guess she should understand.
Re: Torn Between Two Chief Bridesmaid by Nobody: 7:23pm On Apr 21, 2009
Both friends are currently in my life. We all live in the same town now, we ve been out of school for a while now.
Thanks David
Re: Torn Between Two Chief Bridesmaid by Nobody: 9:46pm On Apr 21, 2009
Re: Torn Between Two Chief Bridesmaid by hotstuff06(f): 9:59pm On Apr 21, 2009
There is nothing wrong in having 2 chief bridesmaids. You just have to set out for them what they will be responsible for on uour special day. One can lead u into the church and the other help u out after service. Otherwise, ask a cousin or sister and make your bestfriends bridesmaids instead. They can also have a different style dress from the rest of the bridesmaids if you want them to stand out from the group.

Congrats and make sure u don't let this get to you oh, Make ur decision quickly and inform them so you won't get stressed out about it.
Re: Torn Between Two Chief Bridesmaid by Ndipe(m): 10:01pm On Apr 21, 2009
I'd suggest let your college pal be your chief bridesmaid.
Re: Torn Between Two Chief Bridesmaid by Nobody: 9:13am On Apr 23, 2009
Thanks, I think i will have them both. One for the service, one at the reception.
Re: Torn Between Two Chief Bridesmaid by ifyalways(f): 1:15pm On Apr 24, 2009
Aisha congrats kiss wishing u the very best of married life.
Re: Torn Between Two Chief Bridesmaid by slimfine(f): 6:28pm On Apr 26, 2009
aisha congrat! two of them are perfect! my two dad (biological father and step father) will walk me down the aisle when is time. we are in the same boat I guess lol
Re: Torn Between Two Chief Bridesmaid by Nobody: 8:19am On Apr 27, 2009
Ah slimfine, i can imagine how luky you are to be blessed with two fathers who love you. Wish you the best
Re: Torn Between Two Chief Bridesmaid by slimfine(f): 8:55am On Apr 27, 2009
@aisha: thanks dear. don't know what I do without them
Re: Torn Between Two Chief Bridesmaid by olanajim(m): 10:02am On Apr 27, 2009
Na wa o!

So if i have not come to nairaland, I would not have known about the wedding?

How is my in law doing Aisha2?

@topic,
I think only women can tackle that question

(1) (Reply)

He Embarrased Her In Front Of Her Family / WEIRD: Woman Practicing Naked Breast-feeding Yoga (PHOTO) / Inquisitive Young Minds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.