Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,626 members, 7,801,812 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:00 AM

My Miracle, How I Survive A Deadly Gas And Carbide Explosion - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Miracle, How I Survive A Deadly Gas And Carbide Explosion (1333 Views)

Tehila, Bishop Stafford Nwaogu's Daughter Dies In Gas Explosion On Sunday / Seven Deadly Sins Christians Must Never Commit / My Miracle Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Miracle, How I Survive A Deadly Gas And Carbide Explosion by kunzaar83(m): 9:37pm On Oct 04, 2015
In less than a second I just found myself on the ground white particles of some carbide chemicals all over me, my cloths torn like a rag.... What happen? that very thick carbide gas cylinder has exploaded....(In a machanic workshop where I took my car for just a minor repair) I Tried to get up in couldn't my leg was heavy, when I look @ my leg it was shattered I saw pieces of my bones outside, I saw my bone marrows falling down from my leg, blood started rushing out of my veins in 2 to 3 places with much pressure like it was coming out of a syringe..... I didn't here any pain but why? Or Is it a dream? I tried to compose myself and, I started moving backward while sitting down..... Now I am fully aware its only my leg... I started thanking God I m alive, people started coming back 1 after the other because they all ran away..... In less than 5 minutes as 3ppl including a police officer were taking me to the hospital my mind was fully occupied with the fear of loosing my leg, coz the damage was so much that I lost the hope of ever using my left leg...... .... Since from that faithfull day 28 Dec, 2014, the weeks I spend in the hospital, with 4 different series of surgeries, I've been trying my possible best not to feel bad or ask God why me, or feel as if some 1 is after me or so, the greatest source of encouragement I got came from 2 different ppl that told me that God saved me for a very strong reason because reason because victims of carbide gas explosion hardly survive, it killed 7 ppl on the spot in jos and another that killed 4 on the spot in lagos........... Now why am I writting this in Nairalad? I tried all I could to delete that particular sceen of the incident from my mind coz when ever i remember the pain I feel I my heart is more than the injury itself, I discover that the pain of the heart is more painfull than the phisical pain of the body, succeeded in doing that but today it cameback even though with no pain, but I just can't sleep last night till 4:30am.... My spirit told me to share this story in my page it will encourage some 1....... Well if you are that person I want you to know that no matter what your condition is WORRY, SELF PITTY, BLAMING SOME 1 or even asking God WHY ME are all from the pit of HELL to toment you, they will never help your sitiation..... 1st of all thank God you are alive, so many people could not even open their eyes after a bomb went off and they are dead, but for you Ūя̲̅ alive, The major key to happiness is Just thank God for what ever is your sitiation..... Most of all. #what ever will not kill you will only make you strong#... I thank God for his grace, faithfulness, protection, inspiration and Love over me that I have no reason to worry...... Remain Blessed

7 Likes

Re: My Miracle, How I Survive A Deadly Gas And Carbide Explosion by INTROVERT(f): 9:37pm On Oct 04, 2015
okay
Re: My Miracle, How I Survive A Deadly Gas And Carbide Explosion by Justice28(m): 9:41pm On Oct 04, 2015
Thank God

1 Like

Re: My Miracle, How I Survive A Deadly Gas And Carbide Explosion by Nobody: 9:42pm On Oct 04, 2015
Thank God for your life.

1 Like

Re: My Miracle, How I Survive A Deadly Gas And Carbide Explosion by kunzaar83(m): 9:49pm On Oct 04, 2015
Dharniel:
Thank God for your life.
I really thank God bro.. May God bless you

1 Like

Re: My Miracle, How I Survive A Deadly Gas And Carbide Explosion by Idrismusty97(m): 9:57pm On Oct 04, 2015
Praise the lord! He let the gas carbide explodes and shattered your legs but he kept you alive for some reasons(Reasons he wouldn't disclosed to you anyway but if you turn out to be successful in the future you can add that as one of the reasons the loving God kept you alive). If it was others he would have let them die just like the 7 in jos but he "loves" you. That's why he let the explosion only shattered your legs. Thank god.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Miracle, How I Survive A Deadly Gas And Carbide Explosion by kunzaar83(m): 10:01pm On Oct 04, 2015
Idrismusty97:
Praise the lord! He let the gas carbide explodes and shattered your legs but he kept you alive for some reasons(Reasons he wouldn't disclosed to you anyway but if you turn out to be successful in the future you can add that as one of the reasons the loving God kept you alive). If it was others he would have let them die just like the 7 in jos but he "loves" you. That's why he let the explosion only shattered your legs. Thank god.
thanks God bless you bro
Re: My Miracle, How I Survive A Deadly Gas And Carbide Explosion by David0(m): 10:18pm On Oct 04, 2015
I feel inspired by ur story, even though am feeling guilty right now.

I look at myself, feeling good, all part intact, but hardly say Thank You to God Almighty, only when I find myself in church or when I remember in the morning.

God have mercy on me.

Let me not be the ungrateful servant.
Re: My Miracle, How I Survive A Deadly Gas And Carbide Explosion by dkronicle(m): 10:18pm On Oct 04, 2015
Hian
Re: My Miracle, How I Survive A Deadly Gas And Carbide Explosion by Jackeeh(m): 10:20pm On Oct 04, 2015
Idrismusty97:

What manner of sarcasm is this? The OP is grateful to be alive. and he's attributing his being alive to God. Let's rejoice with him.
Re: My Miracle, How I Survive A Deadly Gas And Carbide Explosion by Idrismusty97(m): 10:22pm On Oct 04, 2015
Jackeeh:

What manner of sarcasm is this? The OP is grateful to be alive. and he's attributing his being alive to God. Let's rejoice with him.
Can't you see i am rejoicing with him?
Re: My Miracle, How I Survive A Deadly Gas And Carbide Explosion by Jackeeh(m): 10:23pm On Oct 04, 2015
Idrismusty97:
Can't you see i am rejoicing with him?

Of course ure not. Lol. Ur comment is heavy with sarcasm.
Re: My Miracle, How I Survive A Deadly Gas And Carbide Explosion by David0(m): 10:28pm On Oct 04, 2015
Idrismusty97:

It's obvious u didn't get the message.

In whatever situation u find ursef, always learn to thank God.

God saved him for reasons, of which one of them is to live to tell the story that God is still God.
Re: My Miracle, How I Survive A Deadly Gas And Carbide Explosion by Idrismusty97(m): 10:35pm On Oct 04, 2015
David0:

God saved him for reasons, of which one of them is to live to tell the story that God is still God.
That's why i am praising God, He saved him so that he can spread the message and tell the world who is the boss....Only with a shattered leg. But he doesn't have any needs for the 7 who died in Jos and the other 4 in Lagos under same conditions(i.e Carbide gas explosion), He specifically choose the OP for a "reason". Thank you lord.

1 Like

Re: My Miracle, How I Survive A Deadly Gas And Carbide Explosion by kingkaspa: 10:45pm On Oct 04, 2015
Idrismusty97:
I love the sarcasm.
Re: My Miracle, How I Survive A Deadly Gas And Carbide Explosion by kunzaar83(m): 11:09am On Oct 05, 2015
David0:

don't mind the baggar bro from the way he talks he's that kind of nothern fanatic muslims that are only inspired by tales by moonligh as a religion they make mockry @ everything from christianity no matter how good the thing is... They only want to hear tales by moonlight like 70 virgins are waiting for them in heaven with big big breast like. Awater melon, (I saw 1 even hiding his dick with a very heavy concrate so that even if a bomb explodes it won't effect his dick as such he's keeping it safe for his 70 virgins in haven), grin what a tale? They keep on stoning the devil every year and yet he's still alive, only 1 stone that he stone them almost 1000 are sent to hell @ the spot, and what so ever is Ūя̲̅ sin if u die in that saudi na haven direct,.. Na him b say ppl from saudi na haven dem go enter direct.. Anoat. her tale is that when u kill a ram your sins for the last 2 years are forgiven and for the next 2 years too..... Don't worry about ppl like him don't even waste 15seconds of Ūя̲̅ time he's not worth it @ all... Thanks may God guide us
Re: My Miracle, How I Survive A Deadly Gas And Carbide Explosion by kunzaar83(m): 11:25am On Oct 05, 2015
Idrismusty97:
I know what I m doing that's y ppl like u can never have my time... Better do and die b4 the 70 70 virgins given to u guys in haven will finish, I heard now its 50 50 them they give oo ppl 2much and the remaining virgins are few grin
Re: My Miracle, How I Survive A Deadly Gas And Carbide Explosion by Idrismusty97(m): 11:42am On Oct 05, 2015
kunzaar83:
I know what I m doing that's y ppl like u can never have my time... Better do and die b4 the 70 70 virgins given to u guys in haven will finish, I heard now its 50 50 them they give oo ppl 2much and the remaining virgins are few grin
cheesy Lol,Have a nice day and sorry about the incident.
Re: My Miracle, How I Survive A Deadly Gas And Carbide Explosion by Nobody: 12:26pm On Oct 05, 2015
Imagine, your loving sky-daddy Yahweh just transformed you from a 2-legged successful being into a 1-legged crutch leaning soon-to-be begger and you're here showering him with praises for keeping you alive to mourn your loss & envy others for the rest of your agonizing life.

@OP - I sincerely meant no offence and really do sympathize with you for your loss but unfortunately most Christians are crazy, they just don't know it - yet.

This is what religion does to people. I am deeply sad, honestly.

1 Like

Re: My Miracle, How I Survive A Deadly Gas And Carbide Explosion by kunzaar83(m): 3:41pm On Oct 05, 2015
Zoharariel:
Imagine, your loving sky-daddy Yahweh just transformed you from a 2-legged successful being into a 1-legged crutch leaning soon-to-be begger and you're here showering him with praises for keeping you alive to mourn your loss & envy others for the rest of your agonizing life.

@OP - I sincerely meant no offence and really do sympathize with you for your loss but unfortunately most Christians are crazy, they just don't know it - yet.

This is what religion does to people. I am deeply sad, honestly.
I m 2 much 2 be a begger mr boko haram member infact I've never seen the grace of God and upliftment of life like after the injury for Ūя̲̅ information I m successful lawyer 3 star in Nigerian Customs with my ML, and it was that time that my own blood brother became the number 4 citizen of Nigeria, Speaker house of Reps I've even gone for a leave without pay to work with my Brother as PA, I have more than 4 multimillion naira contracts right now, within these short period of time I've given a lot of graduates Fed govt jobs while others doing my contracts, God has healed me in all aspect in life......... I know what I m doing that's y ppl like u can never have my time... Better do and die b4 the 70 70 virgins given to u guys in haven will finish, I heard now its 50 50 them they give oo ppl 2much and the remaining virgins are few
Re: My Miracle, How I Survive A Deadly Gas And Carbide Explosion by Idrismusty97(m): 7:01am On Oct 06, 2015
kunzaar83:
I m 2 much 2 be a begger mr boko haram member infact I've never seen the grace of God and upliftment of life like after the injury for Ūя̲̅ information I m successful lawyer 3 star in Nigerian Customs with my ML, and it was that time that my own blood brother became the number 4 citizen of Nigeria, Speaker house of Reps I've even gone for a leave without pay to work with my Brother as PA, I have more than 4 multimillion naira contracts right now, within these short period of time I've given a lot of graduates Fed govt jobs while others doing my contracts, God has healed me in all aspect in life......... I know what I m doing that's y ppl like u can never have my time... Better do and die b4 the 70 70 virgins given to u guys in haven will finish, I heard now its 50 50 them they give oo ppl 2much and the remaining virgins are few
Aren't they successful people with both legs? Why did your "Loving" God have to take one of legs in other to make you successful? What's the difference with Satan that must take something from you to give you success? And stop with the virgin stuff, not everybody who criticize your god is a Muslim.
Re: My Miracle, How I Survive A Deadly Gas And Carbide Explosion by mignone(f): 10:05pm On Nov 12, 2015
kunzaar83:
In less than a second I just found myself on the ground white particles of some carbide chemicals all over me, my cloths torn like a rag.... What happen? that very thick carbide gas cylinder has exploaded....(In a machanic workshop where I took my car for just a minor repair) I Tried to get up in couldn't my leg was heavy, when I look @ my leg it was shattered I saw pieces of my bones outside, I saw my bone marrows falling down from my leg, blood started rushing out of my veins in 2 to 3 places with much pressure like it was coming out of a syringe..... I didn't here any pain but why? Or Is it a dream? I tried to compose myself and, I started moving backward while sitting down..... Now I am fully aware its only my leg... I started thanking God I m alive, people started coming back 1 after the other because they all ran away..... In less than 5 minutes as 3ppl including a police officer were taking me to the hospital my mind was fully occupied with the fear of loosing my leg, coz the damage was so much that I lost the hope of ever using my left leg...... .... Since from that faithfull day 28 Dec, 2014, the weeks I spend in the hospital, with 4 different series of surgeries, I've been trying my possible best not to feel bad or ask God why me, or feel as if some 1 is after me or so, the greatest source of encouragement I got came from 2 different ppl that told me that God saved me for a very strong reason because reason because victims of carbide gas explosion hardly survive, it killed 7 ppl on the spot in jos and another that killed 4 on the spot in lagos........... Now why am I writting this in Nairalad? I tried all I could to delete that particular sceen of the incident from my mind coz when ever i remember the pain I feel I my heart is more than the injury itself, I discover that the pain of the heart is more painfull than the phisical pain of the body, succeeded in doing that but today it cameback even though with no pain, but I just can't sleep last night till 4:30am.... My spirit told me to share this story in my page it will encourage some 1....... Well if you are that person I want you to know that no matter what your condition is WORRY, SELF PITTY, BLAMING SOME 1 or even asking God WHY ME are all from the pit of HELL to toment you, they will never help your sitiation..... 1st of all thank God you are alive, so many people could not even open their eyes after a bomb went off and they are dead, but for you Ūя̲̅ alive, The major key to happiness is Just thank God for what ever is your sitiation..... Most of all. #what ever will not kill you will only make you strong#... I thank God for his grace, faithfulness, protection, inspiration and Love over me that I have no reason to worry...... Remain Blessed

God be praised for your life bro&may J. Nissi finish what he has started in u Phil 1:6
Re: My Miracle, How I Survive A Deadly Gas And Carbide Explosion by chuksmad(m): 9:39am On Nov 13, 2015
Idrismusty97:
Aren't they successful people with both legs? Why did your "Loving" God have to take one of legs in other to make you successful? What's the difference with Satan that must take something from you to give you success? And stop with the virgin stuff, not everybody who criticize your god is a Muslim.
OP you should know these guys attacking you are atheist.
Now @Idrismusty97, what do u want the OP to do? do u prefer him wallowing in self pity, regretting his life or hating everything and everybody around him because of the incidence? what is your point really.

(1) (Reply)

Video: Angels Appear In Church While Pastor Is Ministering / This Delta Girl Travelled To Kaduna And Convert To Islam(photo) / Chris Oyakhilome Sacks Pastor For Raising Prayer Points Against Divorce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.