Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:50 AM

20 Blog Post Ideas To Boost Your Readers Engagement - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 20 Blog Post Ideas To Boost Your Readers Engagement (8086 Views)

Top 20 Blog Post Ideas To Get More Web Visitors In Nigeria / How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20 Blog Post Ideas To Boost Your Readers Engagement by baloney: 7:23pm On Oct 05, 2015
Re: 20 Blog Post Ideas To Boost Your Readers Engagement by GreatManBee: 8:18pm On Oct 05, 2015
Julius2214:
The kind of content you offer to your readers matters a lot. Contents can actually make or mare your blog. It is time to drop ‘copy and paste’ and be creative with your posts. If you’ve been struggling for the type of content to post on your blog, if you want more comments and readers engagement for your blog, then this post is for you.

In this post I’ve compiled 20 blog posts ideas to keep your readers engaged and boost your blog traffic. Read them below.

1. Run a contest – Running a contest is a great and effective way of getting attention and new traffic to your blog.

2. Write a review – You can write a review on movies, books, products, phones, hosting companies, etc. Reviews deliver a lot of value to your readers, and people are constantly looking for honest opinions, not the fake ones that the web is full of.

3. Host a giveaway – People love free stuff, and taking advantage of that helps you reach new audiences. It will also increase your traffic if you do it regularly.

4. Write a short story – think of something short and interesting (between 200 to 500 words). Then ask your readers for feedback.

5. Create a list post – people are lazy. They don’t want to waste time gathering information. That’s why lists are popular. You can make lists like Top10 movies that bla bla bla, Top 20 that bla bla bla.

6. Give your opinion about recent Post/News – When you write a quality blog post on hot topics, your blog can be featured on popular newspapers or blogs like a post on Nairaland was featured on Naij.com some days ago.

7. Start a poll – That’s simple. Want to know what other people prefer or think about a certain topic? Start a poll to get quick overview.

8 Write where you’d like to travel – … and encourage others to do the same in your comments. This kind of conversations usually turns out pretty big.

9. Blog about marketing secrets – Tell your readers about your top secret strategies, techniques, and tactics you use to get more followers and traffic.

10. Write a blog post in Pidgin English – Forget the well-known rules, and use the expressions you use every day. It’s a great way to make your posts more enjoyable and stand out.

11. Compile a list of common mistakes in your niche – Many people don’t know the basics and make common mistakes. Write tutorials to help them prevent these mistakes.

12. Thank your audience for following you – Show them they’re valuable and that you respect them.

13. Launch a free e-book about your best blog posts – Gather the most viewed and commented posts together and convert them into an e-book

14. Host a voting contest – Ask your readers to nominate the best blogs in your niche. This can turn into several posts since you can take thosenominations and write a “Top 100 Blogs in the Industry” post. Notify the winning blogs so that they’ll send some of their followers your way.

15. Wish yourself happy birthday – Are you entering the second year of your blog? Wish it a happy birthday, and then show readers how far you’ve come.

16. Showcase a reader – Do you have a strong relationship with some of your loyal readers? Ask one of them if you can interview him or her and post his or her responses on your blog.

17. Create a list of free eBooks – People love free stuff, so help generate some buzz by creating a long list of helpful and free eBooks in your niche.

18. Compile a list of jokes – People love to be entertained. Make them laugh with a list of jokes related to your industry.

19. Write a FAQs post – What questions do you get asked constantly, either about yourself or your niche? Create a FAQs post answering all these questions. Repost this as a page on your website so that it’s easy to find for newcomers.

20. Write a blog post about 20 blog post ideas (or more) in your niche – List down 20 blog topics in your niche; a lot of people find it useful.

http://bloggingplan.com/20-blog-post-ideas-to-boost-your-readers-engagement
Re: 20 Blog Post Ideas To Boost Your Readers Engagement by Julius2214(m): 9:31pm On Oct 05, 2015
BrainnewsNg:
Great Post! Great Blog!! Great OP!!!
Great Reader cheesy
Re: 20 Blog Post Ideas To Boost Your Readers Engagement by emperordelis(m): 10:21pm On Oct 05, 2015
jaylicioussss:
Errrm give away... ok pls visit my blog and tell me what you think www.personallyjay.
don't stop writting jay.
Re: 20 Blog Post Ideas To Boost Your Readers Engagement by charlyge(m): 4:30am On Oct 06, 2015
Guys i have a Facebook page of 16k likes for sale ping 7F563EFC or whatsaap if u interested 07066241263
Re: 20 Blog Post Ideas To Boost Your Readers Engagement by jaylicioussss(f): 10:09pm On Oct 06, 2015
emperordelis:
don't stop writting jay.
thanks, I won't
Re: 20 Blog Post Ideas To Boost Your Readers Engagement by BrainnewsNg(f): 10:05am On Oct 17, 2015
Julius2214:
Great Reader cheesy
Wow
Great brain!
Re: 20 Blog Post Ideas To Boost Your Readers Engagement by Rosemary216(f): 10:28pm On Nov 02, 2015
That giveaway and contests works a lot
Re: 20 Blog Post Ideas To Boost Your Readers Engagement by logicalhumour: 7:10pm On Jan 09, 2016
[size=20pt]My Ecounter with two Fat Ladies on my way to the bank
[/size]

Yes...after what a little girl did to me, I had to go to the bank to check if Firstbank ATM can mistakenly give me something out of my withheld money!
I wanted to use keke, but I changed my mind to taxi.
This taxi stopped in front of me.
Driver: where u dey go.
Me: First bank
I entered, I saw two fat women, I stood confused, looking at both. The one at the otherside said...Continue reading

...KpbaseStuff, my blog.
Re: 20 Blog Post Ideas To Boost Your Readers Engagement by Onyejemechimere(m): 10:29pm On Jan 09, 2016
Julius2214:
The kind of content you offer to your readers matters a lot. Contents can actually make or mare your blog. It is time to drop ‘copy and paste’ and be creative with your posts. If you’ve been struggling for the type of content to post on your blog, if you want more comments and readers engagement for your blog, then this post is for you.

In this post I’ve compiled 20 blog posts ideas to keep your readers engaged and boost your blog traffic. Read them below.

1. Run a contest – Running a contest is a great and effective way of getting attention and new traffic to your blog.

2. Write a review – You can write a review on movies, books, products, phones, hosting companies, etc. Reviews deliver a lot of value to your readers, and people are constantly looking for honest opinions, not the fake ones that the web is full of.

3. Host a giveaway – People love free stuff, and taking advantage of that helps you reach new audiences. It will also increase your traffic if you do it regularly.

4. Write a short story – think of something short and interesting (between 200 to 500 words). Then ask your readers for feedback.

5. Create a list post – people are lazy. They don’t want to waste time gathering information. That’s why lists are popular. You can make lists like Top10 movies that bla bla bla, Top 20 that bla bla bla.

6. Give your opinion about recent Post/News – When you write a quality blog post on hot topics, your blog can be featured on popular newspapers or blogs like a post on Nairaland was featured on Naij.com some days ago.

7. Start a poll – That’s simple. Want to know what other people prefer or think about a certain topic? Start a poll to get quick overview.

8 Write where you’d like to travel – … and encourage others to do the same in your comments. This kind of conversations usually turns out pretty big.

9. Blog about marketing secrets – Tell your readers about your top secret strategies, techniques, and tactics you use to get more followers and traffic.

10. Write a blog post in Pidgin English – Forget the well-known rules, and use the expressions you use every day. It’s a great way to make your posts more enjoyable and stand out.

11. Compile a list of common mistakes in your niche – Many people don’t know the basics and make common mistakes. Write tutorials to help them prevent these mistakes.

12. Thank your audience for following you – Show them they’re valuable and that you respect them.

13. Launch a free e-book about your best blog posts – Gather the most viewed and commented posts together and convert them into an e-book

14. Host a voting contest – Ask your readers to nominate the best blogs in your niche. This can turn into several posts since you can take thosenominations and write a “Top 100 Blogs in the Industry” post. Notify the winning blogs so that they’ll send some of their followers your way.

15. Wish yourself happy birthday – Are you entering the second year of your blog? Wish it a happy birthday, and then show readers how far you’ve come.

16. Showcase a reader – Do you have a strong relationship with some of your loyal readers? Ask one of them if you can interview him or her and post his or her responses on your blog.

17. Create a list of free eBooks – People love free stuff, so help generate some buzz by creating a long list of helpful and free eBooks in your niche.

18. Compile a list of jokes – People love to be entertained. Make them laugh with a list of jokes related to your industry.

19. Write a FAQs post – What questions do you get asked constantly, either about yourself or your niche? Create a FAQs post answering all these questions. Repost this as a page on your website so that it’s easy to find for newcomers.

20. Write a blog post about 20 blog post ideas (or more) in your niche – List down 20 blog topics in your niche; a lot of people find it useful.

http://bloggingplan.com/20-blog-post-ideas-to-boost-your-readers-engagement
nice site....
please checkout mine

http://otownloaded.com

entertaining entertainment...
Re: 20 Blog Post Ideas To Boost Your Readers Engagement by charsobodo(m): 2:12am On Feb 28, 2016
Sometimes as bloggers we find it difficult to generate Blog post ideas and such occurrence is not usual, it's bound to happen occasionally. I love your blog post ideas, it will definitely be useful in such situations.
Re: 20 Blog Post Ideas To Boost Your Readers Engagement by SOMICMACPHERSON: 2:16pm On Dec 30, 2017
WordPress Blog post writing Discussion page: On this page, you will learn How to Write Blog Post focusing on The focus keyword appears in the first paragraph of the copy. The keyword density is Great. The focus keyword appears on Heading and Subheading. The images on this page contain all attributes with the focus keyword. The SEO title has a nice... http://www.earthprex.com/wordpress-blog-post-writing-discussion-page/

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cheap Windows Admin Rdp in Nigeria / Mastercode For All Java Phones / Which Is Nigeria Best Webhost

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.