Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,296 members, 7,780,699 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:54 PM

Scary- Flood Wash Snakes Into Homes In Plateau - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Scary- Flood Wash Snakes Into Homes In Plateau (3476 Views)

Dead Woman Made To ‘Pound Yam’ During Her Lying-In-State (Warning: Scary Photo) / Snakes Killed By My Dad And I (Black Spitting Cobra & Ball Python) / Fear As Floods Wash Snakes Into Plateau Community (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scary- Flood Wash Snakes Into Homes In Plateau by JAZES(m): 9:57pm On Oct 04, 2015
A recent flood in Pankshin/Kanke/Kannam Federal Constituency in Plateau state reportedly washed all manner of snakes particularly Black mamba and Vipers into the residences of that area in Plateau state. A member of the Federal House of representatives, Timothy Golu who represents the constituency, told NAN that the snakes were washed away from farmlands and into the homes of residence of the constituency ..

“The floods have pushed snakes into my constituency. They move around openly and snake bites have become very common there. As the waters pushed them, some snakes climbed trees; others entered holes while some just held unto any straw . All of them later descended into residences and farms where they have been wreaking havoc,” he said.According to him, the residents of the area who have suffered snake bites have not been able to receive medical attention because they can’t afford the drugs prescribed by doctors at a snake clinic situated in Langtang Local government area
“The drugs are very expensive and purchasing them had been dificult for the proprietor of the clinic because it was always difficult or outrightly impossible for the patients to pay,” he said.
He called on the state and Federal government to intervene in the crisis as many neighboring states are at risk of snake invasion.

http://onlineleaks247.com/index.php/2015/10/04/scary-flood-wash-snakes-into-homes-in-plateau/
CC: lalasticlala, ishilove

Re: Scary- Flood Wash Snakes Into Homes In Plateau by INTROVERT(f): 9:58pm On Oct 04, 2015
fake pics
Re: Scary- Flood Wash Snakes Into Homes In Plateau by Nobody: 10:03pm On Oct 04, 2015
So i'm meant to believe that the snakes in the story are the ones in the picture?
Re: Scary- Flood Wash Snakes Into Homes In Plateau by Magician1503(m): 10:06pm On Oct 04, 2015
Hehehehe grin

Indian film undecided

(1) (Reply)

Nature Has No Chill: see photo / Ejoo How Many Times Do We Celebrate Mothers Day In Nigeria / How To Easily Block Ur Atm Card Via Ur Mobile App

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.