Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,840 members, 7,806,361 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:24 PM

Chics Forming Hard To Get - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Chics Forming Hard To Get (4883 Views)

This Is The Best Way To Reply A Girl That Is Forming Hard To Get / Signs That She's Also Interested In You But Forming Hard To Get. / One Vital Way To Get A Girl Who Is Forming Hard-to-get.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chics Forming Hard To Get by demicupid(f): 10:59pm On Oct 04, 2015
As a lady,you once a while wanna form hard to get,dunno if its right though.So guys and ladies,what's your thought about girls forming hard to get for as long as 2-3-4 months,and above,and how long is it normal to form hard to get?
Re: Chics Forming Hard To Get by olajorn(m): 11:00pm On Oct 04, 2015
Dont let ur husband pass u by

First to comment*run around with ordinary boxers*

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chics Forming Hard To Get by Nobody: 11:01pm On Oct 04, 2015
Why is it hard for guys to understand the handwriting on the wall?
Re: Chics Forming Hard To Get by lilmax(m): 11:14pm On Oct 04, 2015
demicupid:
As a lady,you once a while wanna form hard to get,dunno if its right though.So guys and ladies,what's your thought about girls forming hard to get for as long as 2-3-4 months,and above,and how long is it normal to form hard to get?
who them dey form 2,3,4 months and above for?

4 Likes

Re: Chics Forming Hard To Get by Vinshu(f): 11:17pm On Oct 04, 2015
Just passing..
Re: Chics Forming Hard To Get by lekjons(m): 11:21pm On Oct 04, 2015
demicupid:
@bolded, 30mins, max..undecided

#No-time!angry
Re: Chics Forming Hard To Get by tellwisdom: 11:38pm On Oct 04, 2015
Hard to get??..Abeg make i see your face sad
Re: Chics Forming Hard To Get by wtfCode: 11:42pm On Oct 04, 2015
ok...is good to do shakara,but doing that 4 more than a day to me simply means i should leave u alone.
i remembered this babe that i wanted her to be my galfrnd, chased her 4 some days while she kept forming up and down.
so i made up my mind to leave her 4 good.
few weeks later she started coming after me,complaining that i 4got her, this and that.
i almost felt sorry 4 her.
op, no time...if a guy that u like approach u,dont overdo shakara.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chics Forming Hard To Get by Nobody: 1:05am On Oct 05, 2015
I no dey form grin
#ThankGodFoMaLyfe
Re: Chics Forming Hard To Get by khassy(m): 2:51am On Oct 05, 2015
demicupid:

I can't waste more than two weeks max trying to ask a lady out undecidedundecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chics Forming Hard To Get by czarr(m): 3:24am On Oct 05, 2015
Life's too short!!
Girls should understand that there's a difference btwn hard to get and hard too sex.

If you like someone and you are acting like you don't, that's just stupid!
On the other hand,teasing by not giving up d coochie too fast,is a much smarter way of upping ur value(shey na d idea be DAT?)

6 Likes

Re: Chics Forming Hard To Get by ayokellany: 5:19am On Oct 05, 2015
demicupid:

OP how long was your longest forming period any tall guy that ever asked you out ?

1 Like

Re: Chics Forming Hard To Get by demicupid(f): 5:49am On Oct 05, 2015
ayokellany:

OP how long was your longest forming period any tall guy that ever asked you out ?
lol,funny,i always say no,and that means no...
Re: Chics Forming Hard To Get by Nobody: 6:13am On Oct 05, 2015
Sorry......do girls still form hard to get for 2/3/4 months??

1 Like

Re: Chics Forming Hard To Get by demicupid(f): 6:33am On Oct 05, 2015
Harbosede02:

heard of some,well,probably they werent forming,but arent interested though,but after being pressurized by the guy,they succumb.
Re: Chics Forming Hard To Get by eyeon(m): 6:33am On Oct 05, 2015
Form for me and you'll be forgotten by me... Simply stated.

1 Like

Re: Chics Forming Hard To Get by MrCork: 6:44am On Oct 05, 2015
demicupid:

angry

1 Like

Re: Chics Forming Hard To Get by Nobody: 6:44am On Oct 05, 2015
as for me there's no time for hard to get, if I don't like you then there's nothing you can do to make me say yes except of you use jazz, but the problem is some guys don't just get and would pressure you until u get frustrated and become rude to them.

1 Like

Re: Chics Forming Hard To Get by razzberries: 6:44am On Oct 05, 2015
with Facebook, Whatsapp and the rest, girls still dey form

she go tay for bus stop
Re: Chics Forming Hard To Get by MrCork: 6:55am On Oct 05, 2015
demicupid:

...anyways sinse u ask..did I mention I drive £28000(cash) range rover spot! wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chics Forming Hard To Get by AfroKnight: 7:01am On Oct 05, 2015
demicupid:

Lol. 2 months of playing hard to get? cheesy cheesy cheesy I can't even stand 12 days before I move on to better babes. Woman plenty for this world abeg.

So one mumu will toast girl for 2 whole months only to find out say she no worth am? cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Chics Forming Hard To Get by Tapout(m): 7:36am On Oct 05, 2015
Harbosede02:

undecided hmm, asin u r playing innocent or what?

I won't be surprise if urs is for a year

1 Like

Re: Chics Forming Hard To Get by gab264(m): 7:48am On Oct 05, 2015
Some have missed there future partner in the name of playing hard to get.
Thatz too childish for me.
There are some guys that care about it though.
But I don't have any dime time to waste on anybody.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chics Forming Hard To Get by kakakoshina(m): 8:05am On Oct 05, 2015
[b][/b]
I dont ask a female 4 a relationship more dan two times and dats just three days! Day1 normal intro....... Day2: I want a serious relationship bla bla bla...... Day3: I'm serious whats ur reply.... No, final answer? Or I need more time, are u sure? Any of d above drop call... Number deleted!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chics Forming Hard To Get by Nobody: 8:11am On Oct 05, 2015
Chics can only form hard to get when they perceive you as a poor guy.

When you are holy ghost filled & naira loaded, they will fall so cheap

who no like better thing make I see!

3 Likes

Re: Chics Forming Hard To Get by Nobody: 8:19am On Oct 05, 2015
Tapout:

undecided hmm, asin u r playing innocent or what?

I won't be surprise if urs is for a year
yea....u wont angry
Re: Chics Forming Hard To Get by dazzlingd(m): 8:29am On Oct 05, 2015
for a guy who truly loves, u myt just lose a future husband material.
For a true player, he will wait till he conquers

2 Likes

Re: Chics Forming Hard To Get by Nobody: 8:32am On Oct 05, 2015
demicupid:

You form hard-to-get, I walk away!
No time to check time!!

Afterall, most of them have nothing to offer except s3x!!!

2 Likes

Re: Chics Forming Hard To Get by missmary(f): 8:44am On Oct 05, 2015
wink if i form hard to get for a day.. You're already friendzoned... Don't take it personal some people are meant to be benchwarmers... cool
Re: Chics Forming Hard To Get by koronic: 8:50am On Oct 05, 2015
MrsPhyno:
I no dey form grin #ThankGodFoMaLyfe
Really?? #smiles#
Re: Chics Forming Hard To Get by koronic: 8:52am On Oct 05, 2015
ayokellany:

Hmm I see you have a thingy for tall guys
Re: Chics Forming Hard To Get by koronic: 8:53am On Oct 05, 2015
demicupid:
lol,funny,i always say no,and that means no...

Are you saying you never said yes , ever

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do People Feel I'm A Racist, A Tribalist And I Hate Nigerian Girls / Some Pictures From The Beach Party Yesterday / 6 Reasons To Never Date A Virgin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.