Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,867 members, 7,802,798 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:45 PM

Chics Forming Hard To Get - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Chics Forming Hard To Get (4879 Views)

This Is The Best Way To Reply A Girl That Is Forming Hard To Get / Signs That She's Also Interested In You But Forming Hard To Get. / One Vital Way To Get A Girl Who Is Forming Hard-to-get.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chics Forming Hard To Get by koronic: 8:54am On Oct 05, 2015
Harbosede02:
Sorry......do girls still form hard to get for 2/3/4 months??

I wonder o!!!
Re: Chics Forming Hard To Get by koronic: 8:55am On Oct 05, 2015
esosa993:
as for me there's no time for hard to get, if I don't like you then there's nothing you can do to make me say yes except of you use jazz, but the problem is some guys don't just get and would pressure you until u get frustrated and become rude to them.

Truthfully stated!
Re: Chics Forming Hard To Get by koronic: 8:58am On Oct 05, 2015
kakakoshina:
[b][/b]
I dont ask a female 4 a relationship more dan two times and dats just three days! Day1 normal intro....... Day2: I want a serious relationship bla bla bla...... Day3: I'm serious whats ur reply.... No, final answer? Or I need more time, are u sure? Any of d above drop call... Number deleted!

Guyz like dis r very sincere n straight to d point.!! #smiles# loving this guy..

2 Likes

Re: Chics Forming Hard To Get by koronic: 8:59am On Oct 05, 2015
missmary:
wink if i form hard to get for a day.. You're already friendzoned... Don't take it personal some people are meant to be benchwarmers... cool

Lolz!!
Re: Chics Forming Hard To Get by koronic: 9:14am On Oct 05, 2015
Judging from the comments made., It shows that most guys are not ready for "forming girls"..
Do girls still form?? Sincerely d girls I refer to as kids may still do but real classy girls don't. They know what they want. Its either they like you or they don't. The thing is most guys are moved by what they see and ladies are moved by what they hear as well as see or "percieve" . One can't expect to meet a stranger outta nowhere for the first time n outrightly just hit it off.
But if the girl has been seeing or knows d guy before , she already has some kind of perception about the guy. So if the guy approaches her she might b more receptive(dat doesn't mean yes immediately) and give u d green light.
Sometimes it takes friendship first before moving on to relationship..
Altho sometimes d girl isn't forming, d guy may b handsome n all that but she isn't just interested. Either because she is in a relationship already or not jus interested in d guy's type of person. Then the guy may take it that the girl is forming n keep coming n pressuring untill d girl gives them d insult of their lives n the likeness then suddenly turns disgust..
Re: Chics Forming Hard To Get by demicupid(f): 9:28am On Oct 05, 2015
koronic:

Are you saying you never said yes , ever
that aint possible now.
Re: Chics Forming Hard To Get by koronic: 9:39am On Oct 05, 2015
demicupid:
that aint possible now.
#smiles# I for talk. :-)
Re: Chics Forming Hard To Get by Nobody: 10:07am On Oct 05, 2015
Re: Chics Forming Hard To Get by Nobody: 11:08am On Oct 05, 2015
useless thread
Re: Chics Forming Hard To Get by demicupid(f): 11:41am On Oct 05, 2015
hbpeze:
useless thread
and you could take your time to comment on such thread!!!...your immaturity level is on the high side.
Re: Chics Forming Hard To Get by joseph1832(m): 11:52am On Oct 05, 2015
demicupid:
As a lady,you once a while wanna form hard to get,dunno if its right though.So guys and ladies,what's your thought about girls forming hard to get for as long as 2-3-4 months,and above,and how long is it normal to form hard to get?
Ah yes! The hard to get mentality. I now believe such mentality is only peculiar to kids who still don't know why they even consider dating a guy in the first place.

A guy asks you out, you like him, and yet you still want to play hard to get because of some crooked mentality. This beats the sweet Jesus outta me.

Many girls still don't know what this dating thing is about. For me, the moment I ask a girl out and she says no, that's it! I leave her be. I don't have time to start chasing someone about....

1 Like

Re: Chics Forming Hard To Get by SkinnyDude(m): 3:37pm On Oct 05, 2015
kakakoshina:
[b][/b]
I dont ask a female 4 a relationship more dan two times and dats just three days! Day1 normal intro....... Day2: I want a serious relationship bla bla bla...... Day3: I'm serious whats ur reply.... No, final answer? Or I need more time, are u sure? Any of d above drop call... Number deleted!
mr, you never marry?
Re: Chics Forming Hard To Get by Nobody: 3:51pm On Oct 05, 2015
Let them keep forming abeg!....sooner than later,you'll see them scrambling for the front seats of their various churches.....and when they start growing grey hair in their father/s house/es, they'll start blaming one innocent old woman in their village
Re: Chics Forming Hard To Get by Nobody: 3:59pm On Oct 05, 2015
It's necessary once in a while. Though it depends on the guy involved.
Re: Chics Forming Hard To Get by Nobody: 4:01pm On Oct 05, 2015
missmary:
wink if i form hard to get for a day.. You're already friendzoned... Don't take it personal some people are meant to be benchwarmers... cool
See punchline
Re: Chics Forming Hard To Get by kakakoshina(m): 5:17pm On Oct 05, 2015
SkinnyDude:
mr, you never marry?
yes! Y if i may ask?
Re: Chics Forming Hard To Get by 2dice(m): 6:18pm On Oct 05, 2015
PinkBarbie:
It's necessary once in a while. Though it depends on the guy involved.
uhn.. Tell us more? grin
Re: Chics Forming Hard To Get by koronic: 6:33pm On Oct 06, 2015
joseph1832:
Ah yes! The hard to get mentality. I now believe such mentality is only peculiar to kids who still don't know why they even consider dating a guy in the first place.

A guy asks you out, you like him, and yet you still want to play hard to get because of some crooked mentality. This beats the sweet Jesus outta me.

Many girls still don't know what this dating thing is about. For me, the moment I ask a girl out and she says no, that's it! I leave her be. I don't have time to start chasing someone about....

exactly
Re: Chics Forming Hard To Get by Owliver(m): 7:06pm On Oct 06, 2015
There is this young girl i like alot. before i could get her talking it took over a week. me sef tire. she was always forming "i dont make calls, i dont go to mens' house, i dnt i dont. the one that vexed me was when i traveled to lagos my friends(guys) asked me to buy something come ooo and this girl also asked me to buy her something. i was short of cash so i ignored my padis them(they understood sha) then i bought this crazy girl mcvitis short bread(500naira) as a corper na.... angry she couldnt even come to my place to collect it chai can you imagine, i went to her place to give her and she collected it and said "I dont chew buscuits, i will give it out thanks" that day was and is still the saddest day of my service year. what she said didnt pain me but for the fact that i ignored my friends' request and got her something made me look foolish. till today i have not dialed her number. bad rubbish. if next time now a girl ask me to buy her something i refuse now them go say i stingy. bastarrds undecided
Re: Chics Forming Hard To Get by judedwriter(m): 7:37pm On Oct 06, 2015
missmary:
like mikel @ chelsea grin I hope say u neva benchwarm ur future husband sha o.
Re: Chics Forming Hard To Get by Nobody: 7:43pm On Oct 06, 2015
I think they have time. Sorry but life is too short for pretense. Either you want him or you don't. The end. Ain't nobody have time for the dance of a thousand veils.
Re: Chics Forming Hard To Get by yemmit90: 10:51pm On Oct 06, 2015
@owliver, your experience is really pathetic.
Re: Chics Forming Hard To Get by missmary(f): 10:59pm On Oct 06, 2015
judedwriter:
like mikel @ chelsea grin I hope say u neva benchwarm ur future husband sha o.

Nah... cool
Re: Chics Forming Hard To Get by hottest111: 11:26pm On Oct 06, 2015
missmary:
.u don break guys heart tire..Who's currently the zonal chairman of ur friend zone grin
Re: Chics Forming Hard To Get by Owliver(m): 5:41am On Oct 07, 2015
yemmit90:
@owliver, your experience is really pathetic.
pathetic is an understatment
Re: Chics Forming Hard To Get by fxbot: 6:02am On Oct 07, 2015
dazzlingd:
for a guy who truly loves, u myt just lose a future husband material.

For a true player, he will wait till he conquers
you have said it all.

1 Like

Re: Chics Forming Hard To Get by missmary(f): 8:57am On Oct 07, 2015
hottest111:

.u don break guys heart tire..Who's currently the zonal chairman of ur friend zone grin

The guy that carried me on his shoulder so i can reach Bae's lips... Just kidding! cheesy
Re: Chics Forming Hard To Get by Lilshaddy(m): 11:34am On Oct 07, 2015
kakakoshina:
[b][/b]

I like your style
Re: Chics Forming Hard To Get by hottest111: 1:25pm On Oct 07, 2015
missmary:

The guy that carried me on his shoulder so i can reach Bae's lips... Just kidding! cheesy
grin
Re: Chics Forming Hard To Get by Mcslize: 2:39pm On Oct 07, 2015
Make una help me analyze dis: I go use pidgid write am abeg d tin tire me.

I get 1 babe wey I dey try runs back den....d way I take handle d rapport stage make d babe giv me her numba witout askin .......I invite her com ma yard she manage come....bt nt witout stressin me o. I kor tel her say me like her...I wana b her super Hero......I b wan make a move touch her small na she stop me o..begin tel me say relationship get stage....say why I dey rush? She begin open phone plaay video 4 me of one woman pastor wey dey alwys discuss relationship.......she play d video finish na I breathe o....She say she and her friend go com see me if her friend like me den she wil b my shenkez. Na so I submit o...after dat day me begin call dey check on her.....na frm there d babe begin dey demand o. She say she be dey think of buying som stuff dat wil cost her 10k chaaii....I say dis babe wan make me her maga now o....as she knw say I like her na......nd she dey stress me even to chat sef na problem....I dey force her dey reply my message sef...I kor reason am me caution myself say dis babe dey play hard to get..she no dey giv me d kind attention I want nd here she dey use style demand 4 money frm me now...weti I go do now? .....and I no get money for hand dat period....me begin go folo people do work o...d work almost kill me sef and d money I no even see carry com house...chaii I look myself look heaven I tel myself na because of babe make me go do dis kind work wy I never do 4 my life wey wan claim my life so o. I b dey look 4 way to find d money giv d babe o bt I find out say she no dey giv me her full attention wen I need am....I go send her message to reply na die..na I leave her.......me no kor dey call her o.....afta1yr na I dial her numba d numba no dey go again...na I go facebook go begin send message again o...dey ask her for her number....before she manage send me her new numba no b small message I send her na we resume our chat again o ..we bgin chat ooo...na stil d same way she dey do 1year agao na so she stil dey do til now...she no wan dey chat...ok na me go just bone.....for like 3weeks she go kor whatsapp me hi...u don forget me? Me go mumu tel her say I no forget her..I no fit do dat kind thing to her na.....dat message go kor dey make her dey form again just because say I say me no fit forget her.....I go try strike better chat wit her she no go dey reply..chaaiiiand if I no chat wit her 4 a very long time she go say me don forget her....na weti I go do now? Ma kukuma forget her forever or ma stil dey mumu dey chat wit her? D tin tire me o..,....cuz even as I forget her 4 1year dat one no even stil make her make any change..as I don com back for her she suppose dey flow wel wit me......bt lie lie she no wan flow wel wit me.....d other babes wey dey flow wel wit me...me no dey reason dem which kind life be dis sef?
Re: Chics Forming Hard To Get by ivyT(f): 6:09pm On Oct 07, 2015
obum88:
Why is it hard for guys to understand the handwriting on the wall?

I wonder o my dear
Re: Chics Forming Hard To Get by koronic: 11:31pm On Oct 07, 2015
Mcslize:
Make una help me analyze dis: I go use pidgid write am abeg d tin tire me.

I get 1 babe wey I dey try runs back den....d way I take handle d rapport stage make d babe giv me her numba witout askin .......I invite her com ma yard she manage come....bt nt witout stressin me o. I kor tel her say me like her...I wana b her super Hero......I b wan make a move touch her small na she stop me o..begin tel me say relationship get stage....say why I dey rush? She begin open phone plaay video 4 me of one woman pastor wey dey alwys discuss relationship.......she play d video finish na I breathe o....She say she and her friend go com see me if her friend like me den she wil b my shenkez. Na so I submit o...after dat day me begin call dey check on her.....na frm there d babe begin dey demand o. She say she be dey think of buying som stuff dat wil cost her 10k chaaii....I say dis babe wan make me her maga now o....as she knw say I like her na......nd she dey stress me even to chat sef na problem....I dey force her dey reply my message sef...I kor reason am me caution myself say dis babe dey play hard to get..she no dey giv me d kind attention I want nd here she dey use style demand 4 money frm me now...weti I go do now? .....and I no get money for hand dat period....me begin go folo people do work o...d work almost kill me sef and d money I no even see carry com house...chaii I look myself look heaven I tel myself na because of babe make me go do dis kind work wy I never do 4 my life wey wan claim my life so o. I b dey look 4 way to find d money giv d babe o bt I find out say she no dey giv me her full attention wen I need am....I go send her message to reply na die..na I leave her.......me no kor dey call her o.....afta1yr na I dial her numba d numba no dey go again...na I go facebook go begin send message again o...dey ask her for her number....before she manage send me her new numba no b small message I send her na we resume our chat again o ..we bgin chat ooo...na stil d same way she dey do 1year agao na so she stil dey do til now...she no wan dey chat...ok na me go just bone.....for like 3weeks she go kor whatsapp me hi...u don forget me? Me go mumu tel her say I no forget her..I no fit do dat kind thing to her na.....dat message go kor dey make her dey form again just because say I say me no fit forget her.....I go try strike better chat wit her she no go dey reply..chaaiiiand if I no chat wit her 4 a very long time she go say me don forget her....na weti I go do now? Ma kukuma forget her forever or ma stil dey mumu dey chat wit her? D tin tire me o..,....cuz even as I forget her 4 1year dat one no even stil make her make any change..as I don com back for her she suppose dey flow wel wit me......bt lie lie she no wan flow wel wit me.....d other babes wey dey flow wel wit me...me no dey reason dem which kind life be dis sef?
Intresting! In my opinion, you should move on and find another girl..besides as a broke ass guy, its gonna b hard to get a lady. A classy lady that is.. No girl wants to date a broke ass nigga. I don't even advice it myself. But even if you don't have money ryt now, U gotta have a bright future looming, u gotta hav plans n present urself as a promising fellow. Lemme tell u a bitter truth dat even d bible confirms and that is a poor man has very little or no friends..
I am not saying ladies shouldn't dat a guy dat isn't rich .I am saying that in todays world where money often matters more than fidelity, style sometimes matter more than money..
Bros up ur game N give urself style. Be proud of urself,,keep ur hustle on n hustle real good and upgrade urself. Then u would see it would be easier for girls to b comfy dating you. But for now forget that babe n move on.

(1) (2) (Reply)

6 Responses To ‘I Love You’ That Dosen’t Mean ‘I Love You Too’ / Will You Marry Her Despite The Fact That She Ain't A Virgin? / Being A V1rgin Is Killing Me…who Will Help Me?” — Nigerian Lady Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.