Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,388 members, 7,808,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:04 AM

Where Is Channelstv's Seun Okinbaloye? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Is Channelstv's Seun Okinbaloye? (42074 Views)

Ile Ife Crisis: Security Operatives Commence Evacuation Of Hausas -channelsTv / Multiple Grammatical Blunders On Channelstv Report / Everyone Seems To Love APC, Even Seun Okinbaloye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Is Channelstv's Seun Okinbaloye? by adorable29(f): 8:43am On Oct 07, 2015
ojesoj:

B!tch like you live on men. I see why you are in support. You have nothing to say that's why you searched for system grammatic tying to use as an attack. Mumu, ugly big head

No point replying you again. I made my point already. I know your types girls "over-sabi". Big head girls who are contentious with men.

"Big head, ugly, mumu, live on men"....... this is your reply? Chai! You must be typing from one caravan in oshodi where you sell sweet and chewing gum!

Please go get some education and stop being an agbero......... We are not on the same class on any level. Local village champion! Do you hear yourself? Or are you drunk on cheap ogogoro as usual? You are not even MAKING ANY SENSE!

I can't even believe I am replying such a brainless, unintelligent, uneducated poverty stricken nitwit like you. *Spits*
Re: Where Is Channelstv's Seun Okinbaloye? by agabaI23(m): 8:59am On Oct 07, 2015
ojesoj:
Channels TV is a feminist station. Women have more authority than men. 70% of their programs are anchored by women.
Again the men don't look shinny like the women who are all looking fly in good dresses while the men wear some dead suit

My point is Channels TV is a Feminist station.
What about CNN?
Re: Where Is Channelstv's Seun Okinbaloye? by ojesoj(m): 8:28pm On Oct 08, 2015
adorable29:

"Big head, ugly, mumu, live on men"....... this is your reply? Chai! You must be typing from one caravan in oshodi where you sell sweet and chewing gum!

Please go get some education and stop being an agbero......... We are not on the same class on any level. Local village champion! Do you hear yourself? Or are you drunk on cheap ogogoro as usual? You are not even MAKING ANY SENSE!

I can't even believe I am replying such a brainless, unintelligent, uneducated poverty stricken nitwit like you. *Spits*
So you couldn't think of anything other than education. B!tch azz. I hold an MBA degree. I promised not to reply but I just need to clarify that ur ugly head. If am lying put ur picture
Re: Where Is Channelstv's Seun Okinbaloye? by adorable29(f): 11:52pm On Oct 08, 2015
ojesoj:

So you couldn't think of anything other than education. B!tch azz. I hold an MBA degree. I promised not to reply but I just need to clarify that ur ugly head. If am lying put ur picture

I should post my picture for who? YOUUUUUU?! An Imbe_cilic mor_onic BOY BIATCH LIKE YOU aka stup_d Mitch?! Hahaha!

Lying nitwit. Anybody can claim PHD on a faceless forum! See this agbero feeling funky! With your extremely poor sense of reasoning, bad English and very very very low IQ, NOBODY will believe you have EVER seen the four walls of a university talkless of having an MBA! OK, what is the full meaning of MBA?!

Lemme be ode_ish like you, "if I am lying PUT your certificate"!

WHO DASH MONKEY BANANA? Hahaha!

Your lame, and senseless replies says it ALL! Gerrarehiaaaaaa jare! Nkpi!

Am replying your uneducated azzzz cos am in the mood to play! No wonder you were doling out mor_onic statistics..... "90percent!" "shinny" .... Such an ILLITERATE!
Re: Where Is Channelstv's Seun Okinbaloye? by Gboliwe: 8:35pm On Oct 11, 2015
Those of you looking for this guy, well, he is on air now. Ngwa, go and pay homage
Re: Where Is Channelstv's Seun Okinbaloye? by wallex1983(m): 5:16pm On Oct 12, 2015
The difference was clearly clear yesterday I must confess
Re: Where Is Channelstv's Seun Okinbaloye? by Ayobami7(m): 1:06pm On Feb 28, 2019
好的
Re: Where Is Channelstv's Seun Okinbaloye? by ndidibabe(f): 7:29pm On Jan 15, 2021
He is now with BBC Africa...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Charles Idahosa: APC Lost Bayelsa Due To Oshiomhole’s Recklessness / A Youth & 2 Soldiers Killed In Izombe, Imo, 50 Houses Burnt / Sowore: Hostage Takers! Tinubu Slept Throughout A Meeting We Attended

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.