Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,827 members, 7,802,644 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:11 PM

Which Of These Jobs Will You Choose And Why? - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Which Of These Jobs Will You Choose And Why? (17846 Views)

Lai Mohammed: 1 Million Jobs Will Be Available In The Next 3 Years / Which Of These Jobs Would You Advice This Lawyer To Go For? / Which Of These Jobs Will You Choose? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of These Jobs Will You Choose And Why? by maureen546: 9:09am On Oct 05, 2015
Custom officer because their money is everyday by day with monthly salary,as eh

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Jobs Will You Choose And Why? by Sarhamsyn(m): 9:10am On Oct 05, 2015
non... jus lyk tu be myself grin
Re: Which Of These Jobs Will You Choose And Why? by free2ryhme: 9:11am On Oct 05, 2015
grin
Re: Which Of These Jobs Will You Choose And Why? by 1Dray(m): 9:11am On Oct 05, 2015
I'll choose entrepreneurship any day.
Re: Which Of These Jobs Will You Choose And Why? by profem1(m): 9:12am On Oct 05, 2015
peleson:
Custom officer
Naval officer
Army officer
Immigration officer
Gtbank staff
Zenith bank staff
Work in the ministry
Sahara oil
Oando
Zenon oil
Dangote group
Saipen
Pls state the starting salary of each and why you choose the one you think is better
you should have only asked for the starting salary only.
Re: Which Of These Jobs Will You Choose And Why? by onismate: 9:17am On Oct 05, 2015
dfinancial:
Boko haram staff
Boko haram member ? grin hahahahah. Then get ready to receive your 70 virgins and die by suicide bombs hahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Jobs Will You Choose And Why? by WoodcrestMayor(m): 9:18am On Oct 05, 2015
Well...no bank sha undecided
Re: Which Of These Jobs Will You Choose And Why? by Holuwakemmy16(f): 9:22am On Oct 05, 2015
Custom,God I need ur help to get it coz I love it like kilode

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Jobs Will You Choose And Why? by lonelydora: 9:22am On Oct 05, 2015
Ok
Re: Which Of These Jobs Will You Choose And Why? by Toks2008(m): 9:22am On Oct 05, 2015
peleson:
Custom officer
Naval officer
Army officer
Immigration officer
Gtbank staff
Zenith bank staff
Work in the ministry
Sahara oil
Oando
Zenon oil
Dangote group
Saipen
Pls state the starting salary of each and why you choose the one you think is better

Why not add ENTERPRENEUR?

GOD save our youths from redundant JOB mentaility. smh

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Jobs Will You Choose And Why? by adeniyi4real201: 9:23am On Oct 05, 2015
Stop been a dreamer.. Get out first and get d job. To get private school work self no be small thing. Am sure this post is written by an undergraduate. It is not easy at all outside here. I was once a dreamer too.
Re: Which Of These Jobs Will You Choose And Why? by eleko1: 9:24am On Oct 05, 2015
FBN. U have peace of mind cool
Re: Which Of These Jobs Will You Choose And Why? by lonelydora: 9:25am On Oct 05, 2015
As long as it's not green (Army), I won't choose any uniform job.

Meanwhile none of the above because I didn't see UNITED NATIONS JOB on your list.

Meanwhile Dangote do not pay well, and he still owe workers like 3 months.
Re: Which Of These Jobs Will You Choose And Why? by Elxandre(m): 9:26am On Oct 05, 2015
360ng:
custom officer...... my dream work
With your beauty, I hereby recommend Nollywood for you cheesy
But what do you like so much about customs
Re: Which Of These Jobs Will You Choose And Why? by lonelydora: 9:27am On Oct 05, 2015
amdoyin82:
Zenon oil cos oil money is like ritual money

You think say they pay well.
Re: Which Of These Jobs Will You Choose And Why? by hope4nigeria(m): 9:28am On Oct 05, 2015
army officer because i want to kill at least just 1000 boko haram before the end of the war, i can take #10,000 salary just to get that uniform.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Jobs Will You Choose And Why? by lonelydora: 9:34am On Oct 05, 2015
maureen546:

How will Nigeria get better if you have this mentality?

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Jobs Will You Choose And Why? by Elxandre(m): 9:36am On Oct 05, 2015
maureen546:
Corrupt people!
Which money is everyday, if not for the several bribes they collect?

smh!!!

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Jobs Will You Choose And Why? by Nobody: 9:43am On Oct 05, 2015
peleson:
Custom officer
Naval officer
Army officer
Immigration officer
Gtbank staff
Zenith bank staff
Work in the ministry
Sahara oil
Oando
Zenon oil
Dangote group
Saipen
I don't know much about the salary pay for Saipem but I will go fo them...epc my thing... cool...mechanical design and facilities engineering is my passion.... wink
Re: Which Of These Jobs Will You Choose And Why? by 360ng: 9:44am On Oct 05, 2015
Elxandre:

With your beauty, I hereby recommend Nollywood for you cheesy

But what do you like so much about customs

Nollywood? Tufiakwa

Re: Which Of These Jobs Will You Choose And Why? by springer: 9:51am On Oct 05, 2015
Lecturing. It has no limitation.
Re: Which Of These Jobs Will You Choose And Why? by callmelanner(m): 10:01am On Oct 05, 2015
lonelydora:
As long as it's not green (Army), I won't choose any uniform job.

Meanwhile none of the above because I didn't see UNITED NATIONS JOB on your list.

Meanwhile Dangote do not pay well, and he still owe workers like 3 months.
Then what is he doing on the rich list... . Mtew undecided
Re: Which Of These Jobs Will You Choose And Why? by callmelanner(m): 10:03am On Oct 05, 2015
I think I will prefer to work at the ministry
Coz of my course tho to be honest!
Re: Which Of These Jobs Will You Choose And Why? by ayindepremier: 10:24am On Oct 05, 2015
360ng:
custom officer...... my dream work
that ur *bum shot* make sense and ur legs too, and ur body too, and and....
pls, come and join me at GTBANK!

believe me like u believe Glo PHCN!
Re: Which Of These Jobs Will You Choose And Why? by 360ng: 10:26am On Oct 05, 2015
ayindepremier:

that ur *bum shot* make sense and ur legs too, and ur body too, and and....
pls, come and join me at GTBANK!

well, GTbank is also cool
Re: Which Of These Jobs Will You Choose And Why? by ayindepremier: 10:27am On Oct 05, 2015
360ng:

well, GTbank is also cool
its a lie... d deal is OYEL AND CAS baby!
Re: Which Of These Jobs Will You Choose And Why? by lonelydora: 10:33am On Oct 05, 2015
callmelanner:

Then what is he doing on the rich list... . Mtew undecided

Dangote is rich but he does not pay his workers well. He owes a lot too. Maybe because his management team are Indians. Some of my colleagues worked there.
Re: Which Of These Jobs Will You Choose And Why? by Abisme(m): 10:48am On Oct 05, 2015
[quote author=SQLmastar post=38675341] undecided GTBank staff…it's simply because I love to hang out with their pretty female staff![/quote

Na wah
Re: Which Of These Jobs Will You Choose And Why? by praxs(m): 10:51am On Oct 05, 2015
springer:
Lecturing. It has no limitation.
how do u mean sir
Re: Which Of These Jobs Will You Choose And Why? by Norphysart(f): 10:53am On Oct 05, 2015
ministry is OK for m cos I will close early to take care of my family n can even do business with it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kaduna Government Creates 130,021 Jobs In 365 Days / FMM Graduate Trainee Programme Placement. Who Else Got Shortlisted? / I Got An Amazing Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.