Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,883 members, 7,802,852 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:16 PM

List Of Android Smartphones That Will Receive Android 6.0 Marshmallow - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / List Of Android Smartphones That Will Receive Android 6.0 Marshmallow (29282 Views)

Official List Of Infinix Smartphones To Receive Android 8 Oreo Update And Date / Check Out The Best 11 Smartphones That Were Released In 2017 / List Of Smartphones That Will Support GLO LTE Network - Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Android Smartphones That Will Receive Android 6.0 Marshmallow by amanze15(m): 2:13pm On Oct 05, 2015
Things dey change o, so samsung S5 no go see am
Re: List Of Android Smartphones That Will Receive Android 6.0 Marshmallow by Nobody: 2:17pm On Oct 05, 2015
amanze15:
Things dey change o, so samsung S5 no go see am

S5 would but it won't the same time with their recent flagships
Re: List Of Android Smartphones That Will Receive Android 6.0 Marshmallow by Nobody: 2:45pm On Oct 05, 2015
Archos nko?
Re: List Of Android Smartphones That Will Receive Android 6.0 Marshmallow by Nobody: 2:47pm On Oct 05, 2015
247Dior:
op does it mean Samsung galaxy s5 is excluded?
I think by middle of next year it will be included but for now no. This is a step by step process.
Re: List Of Android Smartphones That Will Receive Android 6.0 Marshmallow by Nobody: 2:48pm On Oct 05, 2015
adebayor1490:
Archos nko?
Not all Android brands released theirs but you can Google your mobile make to know if it should.
Re: List Of Android Smartphones That Will Receive Android 6.0 Marshmallow by Nobody: 2:53pm On Oct 05, 2015
Zpykios:
Not all Android brands released theirs but you can Google your mobile make to know if it should.
Oh, now thats cool... thanks
Re: List Of Android Smartphones That Will Receive Android 6.0 Marshmallow by Nobody: 3:24pm On Oct 05, 2015
Sony Xperia Z1 and Z2 will get Marshmallow soon

Android 6.0 Marshmallow is the next big update for Sony Xperia Z1 series and Z2. Google is launching the Marshmallow operating system on September 29th. Earlier the search giant released 3 previews of Marshmallow and Sony also released binary images of Android M for Xperia Z1 series and Z2 devices. Some tech enthusiasts also made custom roms with Android M binary and installed them.
Google has released Marshmallow operating system on September 29th. The Nexus 5X made by LG and Nexus 5P made by Huawei was also unveiled in the event. These two new Nexus devices run on the Marshmallow operating system. Google is going to push out the Android 6.0 Marshmallow to AOSP on Monday, October 5th. So Sony will start building the Marshmallow update for Xperia Z2 and Z1 devices in the next week. The binary files of Marshmallow for Xperia Z1, Xperia Z1 Compact, Xperia Z1 Tablet and Xperia Z2 devices may be available on Sony’s Website at the end of the next week. Custom rom builders can build Android 6.0 Marshmallow roms for Xperia Z1 series and Z2 after Sony released the binary images.

http://www.xperiasony.com/android-marshmallow-xperia-z1-xperia-z2/
Re: List Of Android Smartphones That Will Receive Android 6.0 Marshmallow by RitzyPrince(m): 5:39pm On Oct 05, 2015
Android? I'll rather use iPhone 3 than use the most expensive shit android have got to offer. Android not just worth the hype. Wonder why people still buy them especially the TECNO's cry
Re: List Of Android Smartphones That Will Receive Android 6.0 Marshmallow by maxjax(m): 8:24pm On Oct 05, 2015
otabuko:
I've rooted my htc desire 820, will I get update?

I'm pretty sure you will
Re: List Of Android Smartphones That Will Receive Android 6.0 Marshmallow by otabuko(m): 9:29pm On Oct 05, 2015
maxjax:

I'm pretty sure you will
thanks
Re: List Of Android Smartphones That Will Receive Android 6.0 Marshmallow by webshopng1(m): 10:06pm On Oct 05, 2015
we r waiting for them

Re: List Of Android Smartphones That Will Receive Android 6.0 Marshmallow by Nobody: 12:01pm On Oct 16, 2015
RitzyPrince:
Android? I'll rather use iPhone 3 than use the most expensive shit android have got to offer. Android not just worth the hype. Wonder why people still buy them especially the TECNO's cry
LOL HATER .NO ONE CALLED IPHONE HERE.MIND U ANDROID IS NOT ALL ABOUT TECNO AND THEIR USELESS PRODUCT
Re: List Of Android Smartphones That Will Receive Android 6.0 Marshmallow by Nobody: 9:47pm On Oct 16, 2015
eemmbbee:
LOL HATER .NO ONE CALLED IPHONE HERE.MIND U ANDROID IS NOT ALL ABOUT TECNO AND THEIR USELESS PRODUCT
Ignore the troll-- everyone else did.

1 Like

Re: List Of Android Smartphones That Will Receive Android 6.0 Marshmallow by iyaboi95: 8:01am On Jun 05, 2017
IdeeEsperanza:
Infinix hot note 2 should get it.
abi? no worry wait till i become an android developer.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

MTN Data Modem Now N8,500 / 11 Best Phones For Hardcore Gaming / Big Differences Between Symbia And Java Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.